Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,574 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (2360) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9195090 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2357) (2358) (2359) (2360) (2361) (2362) (2363) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 11:43am On Feb 16, 2018
Section80:

is your mind okay?...an "average" nigerian should be a nairalander?..or your world only exists on here
how many persons can you walk up to on the street,church,school,at work e.t.c that knows the 'xiaomi' brand?
baba dem plenty o, even those wey no no am once they c d fone, it advertises itself grin everybody no ft be like u now. Awon Observer somebody grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Seamione(m): 11:44am On Feb 16, 2018
Section80:

yet another stereotype trying to keep up..
if you can highlight how the Note 5 Pro beasts over the A8(2018),i will never say anything negative about xiaomi,but till then!
NB:Both are mid-range devices
You want to know how it beat over the A8(2018)? How about the fact that the A8(2018) costs twice as much as the RN5 pro does? That alone is enough for you to be ashamed of bringing it as a competitor to the table. The task I gave you was to name one device that totally trumps the RN5 pro (overall) within THE SAME PRICE BRACKET.
Mind you, this is the last time you'll hear from me. I've got more important things to do other than trying to convince an ignorant "tech enthusiast" who simply doesn't want to learn

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 11:44am On Feb 16, 2018
Section80:

i am sorry but you sound really "rétarded". your complex doesn't rub off on me whether you try to sound as uneducating as your masters on here,i don't care!!...
be more technical,shades are for Pussiés!
here we go again
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 11:45am On Feb 16, 2018
Seamione:
You want to know how it beat over the A8(2018)? How about the fact that the A8(2018) costs twice as much as the RN5 pro does? That alone is enough for you to be ashamed of bringing it as a competitor to the table. The task I gave you was to name one device that totally trumps the RN5 pro (overall) within THE SAME PRICE BRACKET.
Mind you, this is the last time you'll hear from me. I've got more important things to do other than trying to convince an ignorant "tech enthusiast" who simply doesn't want to learn
the guy matter just weak me. cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Section80(m): 11:46am On Feb 16, 2018
acekid109:
baba dem plenty o, even those wey no no am once they c d fone, it advertises itself grin everybody no ft be like u now. Awon Observer somebody grin
that settles it... you're only lying to yourself but not me...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 11:47am On Feb 16, 2018
Section80:

you're forgetting one key point:marketing
infinix has a better market here in nigeria,xiaomi is yet to break into the nigerian mobile market.infact an average nigerian doesn't know of the xiaomi brand much.
as for price:$199.98==>>Hot S3 ,$220-260===>Note 5 Pro,i looked both up @ flipkart before dropping my opinion yesterday unlike a bunch of these guys coming at me with empty contents.
Also there are specs on the Hot S3 that the Note 5 pro isn't packed with and likewise!

What exchange rate are you using for Hot S3?
Price should be less than $175 if it's ₹10,999(INR) on flipkart

Best we wait for Infinix Note Series to compete with Xiaomi Note series.
I don't see anyone forgoing the Redmi Note 5 Pro for Hot S3 coz of Android Oreo tbh.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 11:47am On Feb 16, 2018
acekid109:
here we go again

Free am, he is an attention seeker. Who gets disappointed in a phone because the renders weren't true. Na there you go Sabi say na to ignore am.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 11:47am On Feb 16, 2018
We are gradually moving to page 2500.

Thanks Section8o for hastening the process. grin

Keep 'em coming please...We need to chop awoof ASAP
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 11:49am On Feb 16, 2018
eleojo23:

and making our beloved phone thread stay on 1st page, a big ups to you man.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Cassie74: 11:50am On Feb 16, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Yes...... The plane freezes midair and continues with the journey after the holiday session..... The plane simply goes into hibernation mode.....

Weldone Sir!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 11:51am On Feb 16, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Free am, he is an attention seeker. Who gets disappointed in a phone because the renders weren't true. Na there you go Sabi say na to ignore am.
before nko.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Section80(m): 11:52am On Feb 16, 2018
Seamione:
and he chose the price strategy...i'm tired of these blank comments
"Device specifications" please!(i don't care about the pricing)..cheap is cheap!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ejiphill09(m): 11:53am On Feb 16, 2018
Team Xioami. Haters must always Arise but not every comment deserves a reply. We have had enough of thier baseless Arguments. Let's learn to ignore irrelevant arguments here.
IFINIX
TECHNO
ITEL ETC

BUT I & MY FAMILY HAVE CHOOSEN XIAOMI.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 11:53am On Feb 16, 2018
acekid109:
and making our beloved phone thread stay on 1st page, a big ups to you man.

He is doing a really great job.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:57am On Feb 16, 2018
eleojo23:

Awoof dey page 2500?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 12:00pm On Feb 16, 2018
Section80:

oh boy,like how do you figure?
where did i categorically compare and contrast Hot S3 with the Note 5 Pro?
i called a "phone" garbage,not an individual..y'all took it to a whole another level with the petty comments
i expressed how i felt about a "device".."disappointed"
That i followed a device for months with renders most likely to spot on said device which turns to be just rumours at the end of the day,and i should just be like y'all on here and sing praises "oh ye,xiaomi" to my disappointment?!

In case you have forgotten, I will remind u. Was this not the question Fibonacci2526 asked you?

Here we go again, name me a phone with this specs and similarly priced. Bash the design if you want but to say the device is rubbish is very strange.

And was this not your answer to her qst?

Mr, infinix Hot S3 and the redmi note 5 pro both play in the same league!!
CPL
SD 636 on a Pro version??..visible bezel In this 2018 kwa!?!.. Let me not vent on the crappy camera specs as well!(iPhone X wannabe)

Kindly explain what u mean by this statement Sir.

Protein0, Noobody, Fibonacci2526, Eleojo24, Dam5reey, Princetom1, Gptech, GrandMufti
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Section80(m): 12:00pm On Feb 16, 2018
henry007:

What exchange rate are you using for Hot S3?
Price should be less than $175 if it's ₹10,999(INR) on flipkart

Best we wait for Infinix Note Series to compete with Xiaomi Note series.
I don't see anyone forgoing the Redmi Note 5 Pro for Hot S3 coz of Android Oreo tbh.
here is the problem,you guys on here are all about xiaomi..how many people out there are all about xiaomi?...fact that you reached out to a couple of people out there about xiaomi and they got one for themselves just don't added up the rest figures of people that don't know or care...like i just ask 3 persons about less than 10-15 mins ago and they had no clue about xiaomi..there are many more out there with little or no knowledge still!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Section80(m): 12:07pm On Feb 16, 2018
Holuwaxheun:

In case you have forgotten, I will remind u. Was this not the question Fibonacci2526 asked you?

Here we go again, name me a phone with this specs and similarly priced. Bash the design if you want but to say the device is rubbish is very strange.

And was this not your answer to her qst?

CPL
SD 636 on a Pro version??..visible bezel In this 2018 kwa!?!.. Let me not vent on the crappy camera specs as well!(iPhone X wannabe)

Kindly explain what u mean by this statement Sir.

Protein0, Noobody, Fibonacci2526, Eleojo24, Dam5reey, Princetom1, Gptech, GrandMufti
if you/he had asked what "CPL" denotes in my statement,we won't over stress this issue further.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lkj20: 12:13pm On Feb 16, 2018
BluePearls:
Abeg anybody with Xiaomi Earpiece??
Rock Zircon is available
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 12:15pm On Feb 16, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Haba Uncle, what about those planes we see resting/hibernating in Bermuda triangle?
Those planes na for tourism wink.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Forceup(f): 12:16pm On Feb 16, 2018
Why is it that UC browsers doesn't support split screen??

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Forceup(f): 12:16pm On Feb 16, 2018
GrandMufti:

Awoof dey page 2500?
That pix tho grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Perge(m): 12:20pm On Feb 16, 2018
Section80:

if you/he had asked what "CPL" denotes in my statement,we won't over stress this issue further.
Trolling your inept sensory neurons doesn't mean we're over stressing your warped logic here undecided
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Perge(m): 12:21pm On Feb 16, 2018
Forceup:
Why is it that UC browsers doesn't support split screen??

Chrome do...

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Section80(m): 12:28pm On Feb 16, 2018
Seamione:
The task I gave you was to name one device that totally trumps the RN5 pro (overall) within THE SAME PRICE BRACKET.
The junk was too much to read,i didn't get to notice this part.of course i don't expect you to reply because I'm not giving you and your brothers on here the luxury of feeding off my statement with your shear mediocrity.i quoted the A8(2018) as a "mid-range" device and dude still tries to clown me..same lots said xiaomi manufactures the best mid -range devices,suddenly A8(2018) becomes a superior mid-ranger because it is expensive.what has that got to do with its mid-range status?..talking about me not learning like you can even teach a kindergarten class if you had the chance to.
Not your fault anyways,Typing from the most expensive "cheap" device you've ever owned must be glorifying!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 12:31pm On Feb 16, 2018
GrandMufti:

Awoof dey page 2500?

You never can tell...
Let's get there quickly so that we will know...maybe the spirit of page 500, 1000 and 2000 will show up on page 2500 grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Section80(m): 12:31pm On Feb 16, 2018
Perge:
Trolling your inept sensory neurons doesn't mean we're over stressing your warped logic here undecided
you've been noticed,keep it moving!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 12:31pm On Feb 16, 2018
This thread ehn! Always blessed with virtually all species grin.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 12:32pm On Feb 16, 2018
Gptech:

Those planes na for tourism wink.

Wow, my thinking needs readjustment.......
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mogenerous(f): 12:32pm On Feb 16, 2018
Xiaomi note 4x is needed urgently. Delivery within a week. Who knows where I can get it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by donkafor(m): 12:32pm On Feb 16, 2018
NEXT FLAGSHIP KILLER

The all-screen Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S is reportedly a flagship killer sporting Android Oreo grin grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 12:33pm On Feb 16, 2018
Cassie74:

Weldone Sir!

My Oga, you just abandoned your boy here o.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (2357) (2358) (2359) (2360) (2361) (2362) (2363) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.