Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (2505) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9304881 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2502) (2503) (2504) (2505) (2506) (2507) (2508) ... (9323) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DestinyToRule(m): 6:45am On Mar 21, 2018
fibonacci2526:

No one is using because it is still on pre-order. Think so many will lay their hands on it towards end of April and BTW you mean the Redmi note 5 (note 5 pro in India) right?

Redmi 5A prime(@41k) I see on jumia and AliExpress is not on pre- order. One dude (agent) told me i Wil get it in Lagos within two days and pay on delivery and also same with jumia.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DestinyToRule(m): 6:52am On Mar 21, 2018
fibonacci2526:

He is talking about Alixpress anniversary sales and not Jumia.

I see. Do u think Redmi 5A prime @41k will be less on AliExpress anniversary Or it will be d same Price?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:21am On Mar 21, 2018
DestinyToRule:

I see. Do u think Redmi 5A prime @41k will be less on AliExpress anniversary Or it will be d same Price?

Is it note 5a prime or Note 5? If it's the former would advise you to buy it on Jumia because it doesn't make sense to wait for close to 3wks because of difference in price which might not be up to 2k and yes the one sold on jumia is global version.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 7:21am On Mar 21, 2018
salmaz:
Morning pals, after waiting for about 20 days with xiaomi online stores not shipping my orders i got this message from them early this morning.
Pls advice what to do next....i'm in dilemma!

Hi Dear Customer

Thank you for your order from us.

In order customers get the items perfect, all items before shipping need to be tested. we tested xiaomi redmi 5 3+32GB gold color and found some deficiencies issue, not perfect.

To make sure you'll receive perfect product, we returned them to factory for new stock. But now it is out of stock now. We are not sure when we will have it in stock again.

We can return the money for you first , please help us choose the cancel reason for "other reason" for cancel the order, and then you can re-order on the Anniversary Sale. The price of the phone during the Anniversary Sale of AliExpress from 28TH to 30th March will be much cheaper than the price you ordered now .

Really appreciate for your earlier reply so we can processing this order for you soon. Please accept our sincerely apologize for this inconvenience.
Thank you and have a good day
Kind Regards
Customer Service Support
get ur refund, it should be come b4 anniversary same, u can then wait for anniversary sale before buying if price cut is much
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DestinyToRule(m): 7:35am On Mar 21, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Is it note 5a prime or Note 5? If it's the former would advise you to buy it on Jumia because it doesn't make sense to wait for close to 3wks because of difference in price which might not be up to 2k and yes the one sold on jumia is global version.

Tanks for quick response. Yes it's note5A prime i want to order it btw today or tomorrow. However, i want to ask anyone using it wat is d content of d package? Bcoz i want know if I should order 360 degree case and tempered glass all along.....tanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:41am On Mar 21, 2018
DestinyToRule:

Tanks for quick response. Yes it's note5A prime i want to order it btw today or tomorrow. However, i want to ask anyone using it wat is d content of d package? Bcoz i want know if I should order 360 degree case and tempered glass all along.....tanks

The content is just basic, charger, cable and phone.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ugonna1054(m): 7:51am On Mar 21, 2018
Hello guys....just got the Xiaomi note 5a prime, please where do I get the screen protector and pouch??

Do they sell at computer village?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:53am On Mar 21, 2018
ugonna1054:
Hello guys....just got this phone, please where do I get the screen protector and pouch

Which phone?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oribi(m): 8:00am On Mar 21, 2018
Jumia mobile week is really a classic... just dey purchase dey go....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ugonna1054(m): 8:01am On Mar 21, 2018
Is it advisable to update to this? (Screenshot attached)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mathefaro(m): 8:01am On Mar 21, 2018
mathefaro:
Good morning famz, ever since my phone dropped inside water my N4X ear piece has not been functioning effectively as I barely hear what people are saying unless I place the call on speaker or I use hands-free. Recently, I also just observed that my charging port has started misbehaving. My question now is, if I intend to fix these 2 things, do I need to order for them or can they be replaced with the normal ones we have here?
Anybody?
Cc Gptech, Grandmufti, Protein0
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ugonna1054(m): 8:02am On Mar 21, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Which phone?
Xiaomi note 5a prime
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 8:28am On Mar 21, 2018
lagosboy3:

Does Gtbank debit card work on Gearbest? I've tried ordering from there before and it only provided option to pay using PayPal.

I use PayPal and its tied to my naira mastercard
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by cydophobia(m): 8:28am On Mar 21, 2018
Please anyone with jumia link, i want to place order for Note 5a prime or Redmi 4x.

Thank you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tolu91(m): 8:30am On Mar 21, 2018
Xanarchy:
Anyone got a Cheap Used Phone for sale

contact me on my signature
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DestinyToRule(m): 8:33am On Mar 21, 2018
ugonna1054:
Hello guys....just got the Xiaomi note 5a prime, please where do I get the screen protector and pouch??

Is available on jumia. Pls share us d review with picture and also how good is the battery?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 8:45am On Mar 21, 2018
cydophobia:
Please anyone with jumia link, i want to place order for Note 5a prime or Redmi 4x.

Thank you

Just go to the app and search for it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:45am On Mar 21, 2018
ugonna1054:
Is it advisable to update to this? (Screenshot attached)
Update, your rom is a nightly rom, Redmi note 5a prime right?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 8:46am On Mar 21, 2018
ugonna1054:
Xiaomi note 5a prime

You might need to order that from alixpress but just look for a glass that can fit the screen till then.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DestinyToRule(m): 8:46am On Mar 21, 2018
cydophobia:

Thank you

Is better u download d app from play store and register to become member( there is benefit)...If u can't download from play store search Google......www.jumia.ng.com
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:47am On Mar 21, 2018
mathefaro:
Anybody?
Cc Gptech, Grandmufti, Protein0
Its better you order especially for the earpiece, but wait for some time to confirm those parts are actually bad.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:50am On Mar 21, 2018
lagosboy3:

Does Gtbank debit card work on Gearbest? I've tried ordering from there before and it only provided option to pay using PayPal.
Works perfectly without PayPal, used it some days back.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 8:57am On Mar 21, 2018
For those interested in buying the note 5a prime from Jumia, I have a 2k coupon you can use. Giving it away.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DestinyToRule(m): 8:58am On Mar 21, 2018
fibonacci2526:

You might need to order that from alixpress but just look for a glass that can fit the screen till then.

Is better to order from jumia bcoz of delivery period
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 9:01am On Mar 21, 2018
eleojo23:

Cancel and get a refund then order from another store.

But I am curious, it is that all the Redmi 5 3+32g have issues or it is just peculiar to the ones the store got?

Anyway, for now cancel and get your refund first.

Loool,na so sellers dey do,na tactics,
Dey dont av in stock,dey confess outright,them sabi say if dem use the defect format,u go sharply cancel,
Another format na to tell you,the colour u ordered for was not supllied by the factory grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by guydangerous(m): 9:04am On Mar 21, 2018
Have you guys started receiving this.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 9:05am On Mar 21, 2018
guydangerous:
Have you guys started receiving this.

Do we have to pass through 9.2?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mathefaro(m): 9:06am On Mar 21, 2018
Gptech:

Its better you order especially for the earpiece, but wait for some time to confirm those parts are actually bad.
Ok thanks, I've actually monitored the earpiece for three months now so I know it's bad, but the charging port has started misbehaving just recently.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:09am On Mar 21, 2018
DestinyToRule:

Is better to order from jumia bcoz of delivery period

The ones Jumia,,aren't they shipped from overseas? Moreover you are not limited on alixpress, so many varieties.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mathefaro(m): 9:19am On Mar 21, 2018
Gptech:

is it something like this that I need for the earpiece?
https://m.aliexpress.com/item/32822745839.html

If not can you kindly help me get a link for the earpiece and the charging port?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by salmaz(m): 9:19am On Mar 21, 2018
noobody:

Loool,na so sellers dey do,na tactics,
Dey dont av in stock,dey confess outright,them sabi say if dem use the defect format,u go sharply cancel,
Another format na to tell you,the colour u ordered for was not supllied by the factory grin

Hmmm! which other stores are more reliable now that i can order from o....enough of this deceit.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Razael23(m): 9:20am On Mar 21, 2018
DestinyToRule:

What is happening on March 28 ? Mobile week will end March 25

I suppose you'll talking of Jumia, but its Aliexpress I was talking about.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2502) (2503) (2504) (2505) (2506) (2507) (2508) ... (9323) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.