Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9223619 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 12:47pm On Feb 02, 2017
Dank1u:

Thanks I'm finally on 4G, it was all about you.

cheesy cheesy ooshey!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Baroba(m): 12:50pm On Feb 02, 2017
kolexis:

Yeah in India, they don't accept mtk phones there

Oh really?.. Never knew of that.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stormyweather(m): 12:52pm On Feb 02, 2017
Hi, how do ï earn the dreami coupon? If ï use two accounts that has my name will ï still be asked to verify? I wanna order mi max 3gb/64gb. If not make i just order for r3p se.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gucciboss: 1:05pm On Feb 02, 2017
ABMC:

I went to Access bank to post money, and they force the mastercard on me, their cc affirmed that i can use both cards for online transactions. I got the card with 30 minutes with my names on it.
How did you get the i-pin on the MasterCard because I have tried everything possible but no way.
The Access Bank customer service told me to get visa card.
I am curious on how you manage to get your MasterCard working for international transaction.
Abeg throw more light on the process involved
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 1:11pm On Feb 02, 2017
my people, please, see the output of my RN3Pro front camera. Is this how terible it is or what? Gptech, grandmufti, steevy, rust6 et al help me

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 1:15pm On Feb 02, 2017
jboixxx:
my people, please, see the output of my RN3Pro front camera. Is this how terible it is or what? Gptech, steevy, rust6 et al help me

Have you removed the nylon screen protector? What rom are you on?

***modified****

But I can still see your image na? At least I know you are not n-a-k-e-d grin grin grin

See as you fine kiss

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dustmalik: 1:17pm On Feb 02, 2017
Gucciboss:

How did you get the i-pin on the MasterCard because I have tried everything possible but no way.
I am curious on how you manage to get your MasterCard working for international transaction.
Mastercard uses securecode, not i-pin.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mctfopt: 1:19pm On Feb 02, 2017
dustmalik:
Yesterday, I sent a message to xiaomi online store, requesting that they ship my RN3 Pro SE with a UK adapter instead of the EU adapter they usually ship to African countries, and this morning, they replied me, telling me they would do as I requested. Just now, I received an alert that my item has been shipped.

It's nice to know that these people actually grant such requests. I suggest everyone do same so that they know that the UK socket is what most African countries use, especially in Nigeria. If we keep accepting the EU adapters, they'll never know this.

They may know, UK sockets are costlier than EU or other sockets. You know our dear Chinese brother would do anything to gain a dollar right? Lol
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jaidoski(m): 1:19pm On Feb 02, 2017
jboixxx:
my people, please, see the output of my RN3Pro front camera. Is this how terible it is or what? Gptech, grandmufti, steevy, rust6 et al help me

Bros remove d nylon

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gucciboss: 1:19pm On Feb 02, 2017
dustmalik:

Mastercard uses securecode, not i-pin.
Hian! Another one again
Please how do get this securecode naa
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 1:20pm On Feb 02, 2017
dustmalik:

Only on our extension sockets. But wall standard in naija is the UK socket.

From Xiaomi store I got UK adapter...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dank1u(m): 1:22pm On Feb 02, 2017
GrandMufti:

cheesy cheesy ooshey!

Like ehn, if you no as I dey happy.

Just felt like a new phone again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 1:26pm On Feb 02, 2017
Dank1u:

Like ehn, if you no as I dey happy.

Just felt like a new phone again

I know that feeling bro cheesy cheesy since Sunday my phone has been on 4G. I just day download anyhow like say make I crash their server angry

On a serious note most of their cc reps are just ignorant. I don't blame them though.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dustmalik: 1:27pm On Feb 02, 2017
Gucciboss:

Hian! Another one again
Please how do get this securecode naa
Some banks do make it available via their online banking platform. I remember that's how I got mine working with gtb MasterCard. Log in to your internet banking and see if it's available. If it isn't, go to your branch and tell them you want to enroll your MC with securecode.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dank1u(m): 1:27pm On Feb 02, 2017
mctfopt:

They may know, UK sockets are costlier than EU or other sockets. You know our dear Chinese brother would do anything to gain a dollar right? Lol

Don't really think it has anything to do with the cost, most African countries actually used EU Socket.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stormyweather(m): 1:33pm On Feb 02, 2017
Stormyweather:
Hi, how do ï earn the dreami coupon? If ï use two accounts that has my name will ï still be asked to verify? I wanna order mi max 3gb/64gb. If not make i just order for r3p se.
biko, ejor, da'Allah
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mctfopt: 1:34pm On Feb 02, 2017
Dank1u:

Don't really think it has anything to do with the cost, most African countries actually used EU Socket.

You may be right. I may also be right. Who knows.

I've bought some devices at aliexpress that if I chose UK socket I notice my overall cost is higher than when I chose EU
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by steevy(m): 1:44pm On Feb 02, 2017
hahahahahahaha, JBoy u no go kill me for here.

You wan use the phone with the nylon abi? Comot an naw...it is blocking your selfie camera.

jboixxx:

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 2:06pm On Feb 02, 2017
GrandMufti:

Have you removed the nylon screen protector? What rom are you on?

***modified****

But I can still see your image na? At least I know you are not n-a-k-e-d grin grin grin

See as you fine kiss

Hahaha! Ok. See ma life! I totally forgot.
See that guy!

Jaisdoski and steevy: no mind me o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by willian10: 2:10pm On Feb 02, 2017
jboixxx:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
U funny bruh
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Baroba(m): 2:26pm On Feb 02, 2017
jboixxx:

Old boy you dey snap behind shower curtain cheesy.. Surely it must be the plastic cover on the screen.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eraly(m): 2:29pm On Feb 02, 2017
Gucciboss:

iPin is for VISA card.

Access bank's Mastercard can not do international transaction. So ur only bet is to apply for dia VISA atm card.

To activate ur iPin on VISA card, insert d card at any atm (I activated mine on a diamond atm cos access atm was returning error for me. Dia atm made me look like a novice for over 24hrs grin) and u should see somtin like iPin. I cnt rili remember wia exactly to locate it. Jus navigate around sha. If u dnt activate d iPin on d VISA card, you will not be able to use the card to transact online. D iPin is jus equivalent to MASTERCARD's OTP.

Hope this is helpful
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dustmalik: 2:43pm On Feb 02, 2017
eraly:

iPin is for VISA card.

Access bank's Mastercard can not do international transaction. So ur only bet is to apply for dia VISA atm card.

To activate ur iPin on VISA card, insert d card at any atm (I activated mine on a diamond atm cos access atm was returning error for me. Dia atm made me look like a novice for over 24hrs grin) and u should see somtin like iPin. I cnt rili remember wia exactly to locate it. Jus navigate around sha. If u dnt activate d iPin on d VISA card, you will not be able to use the card to transact online. D iPin is jus equivalent to MASTERCARD's OTP.

Hope this is helpful
But ABMC confirmed that he was able to purchase Aliepocket using Access bank MC.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dank1u(m): 2:43pm On Feb 02, 2017
GrandMufti:

I know that feeling bro cheesy cheesy since Sunday my phone has been on 4G. I just day download anyhow like say make I crash their server angry

On a serious note most of their cc reps are just ignorant. I don't blame them though.

It's the Naija factor, anyways check out the speed

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by xclusive43(m): 3:01pm On Feb 02, 2017
Finally, my Redmi 4 has arrived. cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by xclusive43(m): 3:01pm On Feb 02, 2017
Dank1u:

It's the Naija factor, anyways check out the spead

What network is that?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 3:09pm On Feb 02, 2017
Dank1u:

Impressive cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dank1u(m): 3:09pm On Feb 02, 2017
xclusive43:

What network is that?

GLO live in Warri
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eraly(m): 3:13pm On Feb 02, 2017
dustmalik:

But ABMC confirmed that he was able to purchase Aliepocket using Access bank MC.

Well, I cnt say anytin about that. I am telling u all I knw abt access bank in d month of January 2017.

He should clarify it then.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2shur: 3:33pm On Feb 02, 2017
abeg shey na spectranet
cause my speed na 1.4mb day o
bite o
abegi
no 4g in naija
all na 3g
Dank1u:

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by write2obi(m): 3:35pm On Feb 02, 2017
Please how do i ban my phone from receiving 2G angry

GrandMufti Gptech

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by write2obi(m): 3:36pm On Feb 02, 2017
Dank1u:

Is that MTN?

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.