Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (2561) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9199289 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2558) (2559) (2560) (2561) (2562) (2563) (2564) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by monshow25(m): 8:59pm On Mar 29, 2018
pyrex23:

Just got my 5a prime from jumia today..
Here is the remaining data balance.. incase I forgot to mention earlier.. I was given 20gb not 10...
pls where can I get ntel sim
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Segunhife(m): 9:04pm On Mar 29, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Is bingo for sale? I still dey find Easter meat..........
so na bingo u wan use as ur Easter meat. Bingo as u call her is not for sale grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 9:07pm On Mar 29, 2018
Segunhife:
so na bingo u wan use as ur Easter meat. Bingo as u call her is not for sale grin grin

Ok o, My Oga..... Make i kuku go buy that python wey dey FP.......

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 9:09pm On Mar 29, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Ok o, My Oga..... Make i kuku go buy that python wey dey FP.......
Python or bingo, meat na meat grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 9:10pm On Mar 29, 2018
eleojo23:

Python or bingo, meat na meat grin

Very very true...... This ur moniker too sounds like snake name o, My Oga........
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 9:12pm On Mar 29, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Very very true...... This ur moniker too sounds like snake name o, My Oga........
huh?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pyrex23(m): 9:12pm On Mar 29, 2018
Gptech:

Flexing don begin.
lol oga grin...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 9:13pm On Mar 29, 2018
eleojo23:

huh?grin

Line & snake, almost look alike.... LOL
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Segunhife(m): 9:14pm On Mar 29, 2018
Lexusgs430:

what is running through ur mind now
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 9:16pm On Mar 29, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Line & snake, almost look alike.... LOL

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 9:19pm On Mar 29, 2018
Segunhife:
what is running through ur mind now

My mind...... Hmmmm..... Very very wild thoughts.....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 9:20pm On Mar 29, 2018
eleojo23:

Obama is not presently pleased with me.......
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sprintx24(m): 9:20pm On Mar 29, 2018
My Ogas, I bring you all greetings. I am having a serious issue with my Redmi Note 4x that needs urgent attention and solution. I updated my phone to MIUI 9.5.4 nightly 3 days ago. After the update, the phone started misbehaving, switching off automatically whenever the message in the screenshot below comes up. The phone freezes and turns of when I press cancel or the report button. This evening it got even worse, right now, the home button and the menu button or minimise buttons are no longer working. I mean, they don't respond anymore. Please I need help. An advice or directives on what to do will be highly appreciated. I am just so frustrated at the moment. Please kindly help. Thanks everyone.. Attached is the picture of the error I have been getting since the update. These two buttons refusing to work is making the usage of this phone miserable...

Also, how can I remove the mi browser as my default browser?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by veekid(m): 9:28pm On Mar 29, 2018
pyrex23:

Just got my 5a prime from jumia today..
Here is the remaining data balance.. incase I forgot to mention earlier.. I was given 20gb not 10...
sorry; was an MTN welcome back pack included in the package?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 9:34pm On Mar 29, 2018
So i just read through the forum and i'm seeing people take out 3 words from my reply, "don't ever upgrade" as a falsely diagnosed expert advice that can lead to sudden death shocked

Never occurred to any of the noise makers that the statement and the entire reply was more of a hype than an advice.

My actual advice is for people to sometimes apply sense of humor before scoring my posts.

Even the person i replied had an idea of what the reply was and didn't fuss about me "dishing advice".

Cheers to everyone who stayed for pop-corn grin

Sprintx24:
My Ogas, I bring you all greetings. I am having a serious issue with my Redmi Note 4x that needs urgent attention and solution. I updated my phone to MIUI 9.5.4 nightly 3 days ago. After the update, the phone started misbehaving, switching off automatically whenever the message in the screenshot below comes up. The phone freezes and turns of when I press cancel or the report button. This evening it got even worse, right now, the home button and the menu button or minimise buttons are no longer working. I mean, they don't respond anymore. Please I need help. An advice or directives on what to do will be highly appreciated. I am just so frustrated at the moment. Please kindly help. Thanks everyone.. Attached is the picture of the error I have been getting since the update. These two buttons refusing to work is making the usage of this phone miserable...

Sorry cry Which MIUI version did you upgrade from?

When you download and install a new browser, on the next link you open from notes or text, it would ask you which one you want to open with and then you'd see something like "use as default" or "Just this time", check that default/everytime.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 9:34pm On Mar 29, 2018
Wagasigiungu:
Well i am pleased to inform you guys that i just got delivery of my mi max 2 beast courtesy of @Holuwaxheun.

The guy is surely legit, good inter-personal relationship, commendable communication skills, polite and ever willing to help out in answering questions if need be . I was confident enough to recommend and also use his service as an ESCROW in another deal i am currently transacting here on NL, and he was magnanimous enough to agree to help out.

Keep it up bro. More grease to your elbows.

Meanwhile i need redmi note 4x screen protector and case pls. Mention me if you hv any up for sale. Thank you

I am happy the deal went well. All thanks to God for the success of the deal. Thank u for the Trust.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sprintx24(m): 9:49pm On Mar 29, 2018
henry007:
So i just read through the forum and i'm seeing people take out 3 words from my reply, "don't ever upgrade" as a falsely diagnosed expert advice that can lead to sudden death shocked

Never occurred to any of the noise makers that the statement and the entire reply was more of a hype than an advice.

My actual advice is for people to sometimes apply sense of humor before scoring my posts.

Even the person i replied had an idea of what the reply was and didn't fuss about me "dishing advice".

Cheers to everyone who stayed for pop-corn grin

Sorry cry Which MIUI version did you upgrade from?

When you download and install a new browser, on the next link you open from notes or text, it would ask you which one you want to open with and then you'd see something like "use as default" or "Just this time", check that default/everytime.

I upgraded from MIUI 9.4.1. Thanks for the reply. Please guys, I need help on this like yesterday
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 9:51pm On Mar 29, 2018
Sprintx24:

Restart/reset ya phone
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:56pm On Mar 29, 2018
Sprintx24:

If you have not rebooted which I doubt do it now, if problem persists, copy your important files to an external memory and do a factory reset. Nightly updates can be very unstable and should be done if you are ready for experiments. If you eventually get it fixed, don't hesitate to update to the next available release rom.

For the browser, go to settings - Installed apps - browser - clear default.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vower(m): 10:02pm On Mar 29, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Haba sd450 is an under clocked sd625 na, performance will be better in yours.
last question b4 I wait for ur full review. Does the phone has front flash?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 10:14pm On Mar 29, 2018
vower:
last question b4 I wait for ur full review. Does the phone has front flash?

Just checked now, yes it does.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 10:18pm On Mar 29, 2018
Honsule, it's been ages! How's work and family?
Shey our rn4x is still doing good on our BETA ROM abi you're now on Stable?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sprintx24(m): 10:27pm On Mar 29, 2018
Gptech:

If you have not rebooted which I doubt do it now, if problem persists, copy your important files to an external memory and do a factory reset. Nightly updates can be very unstable and should be done if you are ready for experiments. If you eventually get it fixed, don't hesitate to update to the next available release rom.

For the browser, go to settings - Installed apps - browser - clear default.

Thanks very much man. I will do as you have said.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 10:29pm On Mar 29, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Just checked now, yes it does.
Need to open dispute o, my RN4 doesn't have front flash...abi make we change ne, Queen?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 10:30pm On Mar 29, 2018
uppa, welcome to Xiaomi thread o. Long time boss.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by uppa(m): 10:36pm On Mar 29, 2018
jboixxx:
uppa, welcome to Xiaomi thread o. Long time boss.
lol......my paddy......aw you dey......longest time oh.....nice to see you here bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kstan(m): 10:40pm On Mar 29, 2018
Good Evening My People.

Concerning MIUI Weekly (for MIUI Beta) and Monthly (for MIUI Stable) Updates, I'd like to suggest that we all should put in more effort to read reviews placed in MIUI Forum. The app is pre-installed in every Xiaomi device.

Before the roll out of any Update, Xiaomi engineers always make sure Change logs of the incoming Update are listed.
The change logs are there for apparent users to decide if the Update is necessary for their devices or not.

For the skeptical ones, you can agree with me that the time difference between us here in Nigeria and those in China/India aren't the same. Since they are ahead of us with respect to time zone, they are always getting the updates first...so, we can also take the advantage of their own reviews and complains to determine if we need to update or not.

Last last, abeg... Let us try and be appreciative often, especially those of us who know nothing about software programming/coding.
Xiaomi guys are doing a tremendous job trying to make their customers relevant. Don't misunderstand me, I love TouchWiz but Samsung doesn't give a rat's pee if your phone's SOT is less than madam Fibonacci's own. Same for all other OEMs concerning all other software related issues.
Xiaomi's weekly or monthly ROM updates mean that they want to attain perfection. So if you happen to be unsatisfied with a recent Update, you can first reset your device, monitor the update again OR simply wait it out for the next weekly or monthly update to arrive.

Peace.
grin

8 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 10:41pm On Mar 29, 2018
Protein0:

LATEST UPDATE!!! (29/03/'18)
XIAOMI
Redmi 4A 2+16gb 37k
Redmi 4x 2+16gb 45k
Redmi 4x 3+32gb 55k
Redmi note 4x 3+16gb 54k
Redmi Note 4x 3+32gb 59k
Redmi 5plus 3+32gb: 68k
Redmi 5plus 4+64gb: 78k
Mi max 2 4+64gb 85k
Mi max 2 4+128gb 105k
Mi note 3 4+64gb: 115k
Mi note 3 6+64gb: 118k
Mi note 3 6+128gb: 130k
mi6 4+64gb 136k
Mi6 6+64gb 150k
Mi mix 2 6+64gb: 180k
Mi mix 2 6+128gb: 195k

Black XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 5 6+64GB: $309(110k)

ONEPLUS
OnePlus 5t 6+64gb: 190k
OnePlus 5t 8+128gb: 215k

DEBUT PRICE PROMO
NOKIA
Nokia 6 (1st) 4+32gb: 80k
Nokia 6 (1st) 4+64gb: 89k
Nokia 6 (2nd) 4+32gb: 85k
Nokia 6 (2nd) 4+64gb: 90k
Nokia 7 4+64gb: 100k
Nokia 7 6+64gb: 105k
Nokia 7plus 4+64gb: 137k

Xiaomi capsule earphone: 4k

POWER BANKS
Xiaomi 2 10,000mah: 8k
Xiaomi 2c (new model) 20,000mah: 13k

HUAWEI, NOKIA, ZTE, OPPO, MEIZU, LENOVO, and other brands can be gotten too

5-7working days delivery to Lagos.
Outside-Lagos bound orders will be waybilled afterwards.
Two tempered glasses and one silicone case gifts for every phone.
So what are you waiting for? call or whatsapp 07063579846 to get yours

Thanks kiss kiss
Good evening kiss

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by monshow25(m): 10:47pm On Mar 29, 2018
Abeg guys who go help me with redmi note 5 prime silicone Case nd tempered glass
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by TimiAgbola(m): 10:50pm On Mar 29, 2018
Where can i buy Mi Max 2
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sprintx24(m): 11:11pm On Mar 29, 2018
jboixxx:

Restart/reset ya phone

What do you mean by this please? Please directions on how to do this. Thanks!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pyrex23(m): 11:21pm On Mar 29, 2018
veekid:
sorry; was an MTN welcome back pack included in the package?
in the phone?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2558) (2559) (2560) (2561) (2562) (2563) (2564) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.