Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,321 members, 7,867,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:15 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (2594) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9505874 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2591) (2592) (2593) (2594) (2595) (2596) (2597) ... (9334) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 8:25pm On Apr 03, 2018
GrandMufti:

Keep reading grin grin let us know when you get to the image below wink

Chai. . ! grin

1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BeardedTraveler: 8:26pm On Apr 03, 2018
acekid109:
there isn't much of a difference between qc 2.0 n qc 3.0, qc 3.0 is more flexible with voltage n current more than 2.0 which is fixed. A qc 3.0 will work on a fone with 2.0 and a 2.0 will work on fones with 3.0 with negligible difference in charge time

Difference in charge time isn't negligible though, I have a phone that supports 2.0 and another that supports 3.0, the difference is clear.

It actually got me feeling I won't be buying 2.0 phone again sef.

Disclaimer : I never know wetin una dey discuss come ó. This is the first comment I saw when I opened the thread ó, make people no go fry me cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dalek(m): 8:27pm On Apr 03, 2018
vower:

You bought the screen guard or it came with it@

Screenguard and pouch came with it. i was really surprised to see the screen guard tho.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vower(m): 8:29pm On Apr 03, 2018
GrandMufti:
hehehe...

Personally I feel you should use your phone like that. The quick charge is a good feature though.
alright thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vower(m): 8:30pm On Apr 03, 2018
Dalek:

Screenguard and pouch came with it. i was really surprised to see the screen guard tho.
which store did u buy from
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 8:36pm On Apr 03, 2018
Holuwaxheun:
What are u waiting for? Start placing ur Order (free case and glass screen protector available) using cheap $$$$$$

Redmi note 4 global version (4gb ram 64gb rom SD) #68,400

Redmi note 4x (3gb ram 32gb rom) #54,000

Redmi note 4x (3gb ram 16gb rom) #48,600

Redmi 4x (2gb ram 16gb rom) #41,500

Redmi 4x (3gb ram 32gb rom) #49,300

Redmi 5a (2gb ram 16gb rom) #33,900

Redmi Note 5a (2gb RAM 16gb ROM) #35,500

Redmi note 5a (3gb ram 32gb rom) #45,000

Redmi 5 plus (3gb ram 32gb rom) #60,500

Redmi 5 (3gb ram 32gb rom) #50,400

Redmi 5 (2gb ram 16gb rom) #45,000

MI max 2 #79,000

D delivery is 3 to 4 weeks. Limited stock available.
(Express shipping available 7 to 10 working days - T & C Applies)
Chat me up on whatsapp for business........

Other brands like leagoo, Nokia, Oneplus, oukitel, homtom, thl, Huawei etc available for ordering too
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BeardedTraveler: 8:36pm On Apr 03, 2018
Protein0:

10W rated charger will do. Remember it's Q.C 2.0
Even note 5pro (india) is 2.0, but note 5 (china) is 3.0 kiss

Wow. I thought note 5 (china) was 2.0 too, nice. Max 3 should be 3.0 too then.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dalek(m): 8:37pm On Apr 03, 2018
vower:
which store did u buy from

xaomi Online Store
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 8:38pm On Apr 03, 2018
BeardedTraveler:

Difference in charge time isn't negligible though, I have a phone that supports 2.0 and another that supports 3.0, the difference is clear.

Disclaimer : I never know wetin una dey discuss come ó. This is the first comment I saw when I opened the thread ó, make people no go fry me cheesy

Don't worry, there is no oil available right now...we ordered for some but the seller decided to send by Nipost instead of DHL and we cannot even track the location!..so relax, no oil today grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 8:42pm On Apr 03, 2018
acekid109:
it will be about 1hr 40min, 0 to 100 on a mi 5s plus with qc is about 1hr 30min that's a 3800mah battery

Assumptions, let users talk abeg
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dalek(m): 8:42pm On Apr 03, 2018
Really enjoying my baby boo all day...
kinda surprised about some things tho.. screen guard came already installed (badly) on the screen.
The dark theme am using changes almost all system color black, including apps(WhatsApp, Instagram) all black.

Kinda annoying that i keep pressing the "recent app" button while trying to go back. guess I'm used to that bloody inifinix.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 8:44pm On Apr 03, 2018
Dalek:
kinda surprised about some things tho.. screen guard came already installed (badly) on the screen.
The dark theme am using changes almost all system color black, including apps(WhatsApp, Instagram) all black.

Kinda annoying that i keep pressing the "recent app" button while trying to go back. guess I'm used to that bloody inifinix.

You should consider changing that screen guard to a tempered glass for better protection
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:46pm On Apr 03, 2018
Dalek:

Screen guard already installed? How?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:47pm On Apr 03, 2018
BeardedTraveler:

cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vower(m): 8:47pm On Apr 03, 2018
Dam5reey:

Assumptions, let users talk abeg
one user said 1hr 10mins
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 8:47pm On Apr 03, 2018
GrandMufti:

We see and hear new things everyday...things change....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vower(m): 8:48pm On Apr 03, 2018
Dalek:

I'm sure there is a setting to change it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:49pm On Apr 03, 2018
eleojo23:

We see and hear new things everyday...things change....

Maybe because na free
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vower(m): 8:50pm On Apr 03, 2018
eleojo23:

You should consider changing that screen guard to a tempered glass for better protection
pls can u give me link to order for redmi 5 plus, can't risk wat Happened to my rn3 to happen to this 1
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 8:54pm On Apr 03, 2018
vower:
pls can u give me link to order for redmi 5 plus, can't risk wat Happened to my rn3 to happen to this 1

I don't know how to copy and paste those AliExpress links but just search for Redmi 5 plus tempered glass on AliExpress and choose the one with the best reviews
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dalek(m): 8:56pm On Apr 03, 2018
GrandMufti:

normally i was expecting dem normal nylon cover. but alas met something different.. screenguard with all those annoying air bubbles beside it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dalek(m): 8:59pm On Apr 03, 2018
eleojo23:

tbh, I'm not really a fan of screenguard grin. i love my fone just neat and bare. 3 Androids 1 z10 and i have never used screenguard yet never once broken screen.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by meritinunilag(m): 8:59pm On Apr 03, 2018
olahpet777:
TOUCHDOWN BABY!!!
TOUCHDOWN!!!
Just collected my rn4x from the post office today!
Courtesy HOLUWAXEUN!!
Nice stuff
First things first...make Una tell me the basic things to set up first ahbeg!!!
if na 6.0 e cm with try ugrade am to 7.0 bt if u no sabi am jus dey flex ur fone jeje cos no much diff
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vower(m): 9:02pm On Apr 03, 2018
eleojo23:

I don't know how to copy and paste those AliExpress links but just search for Redmi 5 plus tempered glass on AliExpress and choose the one with the best reviews
kk,thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 9:02pm On Apr 03, 2018
Dalek:

tbh, I'm not really a fan of screenguard grin. i love my fone just neat and bare. 3 Androids 1 z10 and i have never used screenguard yet never once broken screen.

Screen guard can make the phone ugly but a good tempered glass is hardly noticeable
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dalek(m): 9:03pm On Apr 03, 2018
vower:
I'm sure there is a setting to change it

I'm still exploring
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vower(m): 9:06pm On Apr 03, 2018
Dalek:

mhen I used to be like u b4,i still prefer phone without screen guard and case,but after I mistakenly smashed my rn3 on the ground like it was nothing...well they say experience is the best teacher nd better safe than sorry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 03, 2018
acekid109:
lol, developers knows what they are doing, it reduces the speed when temperatures are high,when temperatures around 48 degrees sef its back to around 1.4a from 2.2A. Concerning xiaomi I believe they disabled it but the chipset n d charge controller actually supports it. Look @ mi A1, they finally enabled qc in the oreo update

Enabling quick charge comes at a cost i suppose. The developers of the technology must have patented it so anyone that wants to use it must get a license from them.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:06pm On Apr 03, 2018
Dalek:

normally i was expecting dem normal nylon cover. but alas met something different.. screenguard with all those annoying air bubbles beside it

Ok
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 03, 2018
Somebody please give the title of the next season grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dalek(m): 9:09pm On Apr 03, 2018
eleojo23:

Screen guard can make the phone ugly but a good tempered glass is hardly noticeable

i will take ur word for it. thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:09pm On Apr 03, 2018
Dalek:

Didn't you buy the global version?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2591) (2592) (2593) (2594) (2595) (2596) (2597) ... (9334) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Shifi1 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.