Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (2665) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9230819 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2662) (2663) (2664) (2665) (2666) (2667) (2668) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 8:45am On Apr 16, 2018
Gptech:

Try do factory reset after your promo time expire.

Then I will use half of the data to restore my Apps and all.. thanks for the insight.. grin
it won't work again my Sim cos the imei has been registered to the Sim..
Cheers
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 8:46am On Apr 16, 2018
[quote author=Joered63 post=66748563]Hello everyone. Please who has tried ntel 4G sim on mi max 2? I want to know if it works before I buy it[/quote

Read back a few pages...... Someone has.....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:46am On Apr 16, 2018
Dam5reey:

Only work in phones based on settings.. thanks

You can't edit the mifi settings?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 8:46am On Apr 16, 2018
Dam5reey:
I need a Xiaomi phone, that has Good camera, Good GPU, Good battery Good Face scanner, Battery wey no dey die, 18.9 aspect ratio, so it will look like S8.. cheesy

I have 70k to spare.. Urgently needed, I will go with best deal grin

Based on form factor, a black Redmi 5 should do it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:47am On Apr 16, 2018
imsirkay:
I downloaded a theme from Miui forum theme downloads. After downloading, when i apply it, it shows themes from third party not working

What rom version? Check @jboixxx profile for links
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:48am On Apr 16, 2018
Tobisiano:

Guy, we have been on these issue for a couple of days n based on trust issues, we have been going back n forth. To the extent that I asked a friend in Asaba to meet up with u, from then onto as I write, ur number is not going through.
I have known this thread to be a reliable one n I am indeed surprised that this scenario is playing out. To buttress more, I sent 20k to ur first bank account of which I have asked to bank to block though just to test your authencity. Reason I am putting this on this forum is not to malign you but to enjoin us all to be careful in our dealings. I am hoping you will get to read this n find a way to make things right!
We don't need bad eggs here, don't know what might have happened, but people should always be careful, I know some evil souls are targeting this thread already. Please keep us posted on this matter.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:50am On Apr 16, 2018
Dam5reey:

Then I will use half of the data to restore my Apps and all.. thanks for the insight.. grin
it won't work again my Sim cos the imei has been registered to the Sim..
Cheers
Nr fear na, just try grin.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 8:55am On Apr 16, 2018
Tobisiano:

Guy, we have been on these issue for a couple of days n based on trust issues, we have been going back n forth. To the extent that I asked a friend in Asaba to meet up with u, from then onto as I write, ur number is not going through.
I have known this thread to be a reliable one n I am indeed surprised that this scenario is playing out. To buttress more, I sent 20k to ur first bank account of which I have asked to bank to block though[b] just to test your authencity[/b]. Reason I am putting this on this forum is not to malign you but to enjoin us all to be careful in our dealings. I am hoping you will get to read this n find a way to make things right!

You're trying to save money by buying used phone and also sending money just to test authenticity?
I'm lost.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 9:14am On Apr 16, 2018
any idea how much is Access bank current rate?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 16, 2018
Dear gurus,

What say you about this?

https://amp.thehackernews.com/thn/2018/04/android-security-update.html

At least some brands do release update. What about the common brands in Nigeria shocked lipsrsealed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 9:19am On Apr 16, 2018
abeg, anyone has Jumia voucher to spare?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluxa1(m): 9:28am On Apr 16, 2018
toluxa1:
Super Deal!!!

Brand New Redmi Note 4 3GB/32GB
Gray.
Price - N48,000

Call or Whatsapp 08086093460.

You'll ALWAYS get the cheapest price here wink

Sold!
Shap shap early morning deal.
Thanks.

Mi Mix 2 6GB/64GB, still available @175k.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Trex4(m): 9:31am On Apr 16, 2018
How True Is This??

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Diiike(m): 9:48am On Apr 16, 2018
GrandMufti:

What are your specs?
2gb RAM 16gb ROM 13mp 3080mah battery is quite ok for 32k jus want to hear from a personal user
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BeardedTraveler: 10:01am On Apr 16, 2018
An item I bought was mistakenly sent to Ife, instead of Oshogbo, is there anyone that can help as regards this?

Cc jboixxx, ubev01, busuyi44 and my ogas
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by banjeezay(m): 10:04am On Apr 16, 2018
Hargbo:
am using the phone too and it will surely blow your mind away
no jokes bro, the phone is super litt, for the price I can't wish for more.
meanwhile brozay u dey use pouch/screen protector for am? I dey find where to buy o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BeardedTraveler: 10:11am On Apr 16, 2018
Mrlastborn:
pls which fone screen guard can possibly work on Redmi 4A?

Redmi 4A screen guard would work with it grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BeardedTraveler: 10:15am On Apr 16, 2018
Hargbo:
am using the phone too and it will surely blow your mind away

Would he need another mind then? I mean if his current "mind" gets blown away cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BeardedTraveler: 10:20am On Apr 16, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Me sef dey find for 60k.

I don't mind having it for 55k
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by daamazing(m): 10:27am On Apr 16, 2018
GrandMufti:

You can't edit the mifi settings?
Nah, it isn't. Both web and app
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 10:36am On Apr 16, 2018
BeardedTraveler:

I don't mind having it for 55k

This is to show you how unrealistic we are in this country. We want a phone of 60-65k to perform the same way a flagship would.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Hargbo(m): 10:41am On Apr 16, 2018
banjeezay:
no jokes bro, the phone is super litt, for the price I can't wish for more.
meanwhile brozay u dey use pouch/screen protector for am? I dey find where to buy o
I don order from Aliexpress through that useless China post since early last month, I still dey wait for delivery till nau o...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Hargbo(m): 10:42am On Apr 16, 2018
imsirkay:
I downloaded a theme from Miui forum theme downloads. After downloading, when i apply it, it shows themes from third party not working
you should have go to your Theme app and search for the theme name...or Jboixx can shed more light
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Hargbo(m): 10:43am On Apr 16, 2018
grin grin grin grin
BeardedTraveler:

Would he need another mind then? I mean if his current "mind" gets blown away cheesy

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Hargbo(m): 10:46am On Apr 16, 2018
BeardedTraveler:
An item I bought was mistakenly sent to Ife, instead of Oshogbo, is there anyone that can help as regards this?

na to go Ife be that na...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by imsirkay(m): 11:06am On Apr 16, 2018
GrandMufti:

What rom version? Check @jboixxx profile for links
Global Rom. I jx downloaded the theme from d miui forum but wen i apply it, it's showing themes from third party are not supported
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ziccoit: 11:10am On Apr 16, 2018
Are these Redmi phones not available in phone store? Should I need to order it online or get it from people here if I need one?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Hargbo(m): 11:21am On Apr 16, 2018
ziccoit:
Are these Redmi phones not available in phone store? Should I need to order it online or get it from people here if I need one?
this thread is a store itself
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 11:27am On Apr 16, 2018
BeardedTraveler:

look for how to contact the po at ife. Or go there if you can
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 11:33am On Apr 16, 2018
Pharmizzy:
A long overdue review of my second deal with Mr.Nobodynoobody grin .. Rapid response and always ready to respond to any questions you may have patiently and with sincerity and clarity.

Got the Mi max 2 for a friend.
Many more deals to be done with you bro. Keep up the good work.

Still thinking of doing business with him? Just contact him. Tested and trusted over and over.

All thanks to God,thanks for your continued trust once again,and your business,it was a real pleasure to serve you again,

Enjoy your new xiaomi bae,

That other issue would be resolved soon as well,

Cheers

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vanchi(m): 11:34am On Apr 16, 2018
Pharmizzy:
A long overdue review of my second deal with Mr. Nobody .. Rapid response and always ready to respond to any questions you may have patiently and with sincerity and clarity.

Got the Mi max 2 for a friend.
Many more deals to be done with you bro. Keep up the good work.

Still thinking of doing business with him? Just contact him. Tested and trusted over and over.

Even with his perceived lack of manners by some folks angry grin grin grin. He really is a honest fellow 101%
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BeardedTraveler: 11:35am On Apr 16, 2018
fibonacci2526:

This is to show you how unrealistic we are in this country. We want a phone of 60-65k to perform the same way a flagship would.

Lol. You can't pay a camry price and expect Bugatti performance

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2662) (2663) (2664) (2665) (2666) (2667) (2668) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.