Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,213 members, 7,842,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (2683) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9382365 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2680) (2681) (2682) (2683) (2684) (2685) (2686) ... (9327) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 7:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
chinli:
How is the multitasking of redmi 5 plus? I heard its not good. Background app closes after getting minimizied

Dont be deceived by fake news. The multi tasking is petty good.

Cheers. Chat me up if you are interested in ordering one soon. grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:11pm On Apr 18, 2018
Holuwaxheun:

You and this ur meme boss, no be here oooo grin

fibonacci2526:

grin grin grin grin

tongue
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 7:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
acekid109:
Just landed, courtesy of protein0. Express delivery was less than two weeks. grin. The guy legit die, he is also cool to transact with

Dear acekid109, thanks for the patronage and trust. It's really nice dealing with you. Looking forward to dealing with you subsequently. Enjoy the rugged power pack kiss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dalek(m): 7:19pm On Apr 18, 2018
Dalek:
Anyone else having this issue, after updating MIUI yesterday i can't update my apps on Google play store. it's just showing downloading..... without actually downloading anything.

WiFi speed is ok tho. I have cleared cache, uninstall Google play store update. still nothing.

Finally oo, it haff updated.
So I cleared Google play store data and also uninstalled updates. Restarted the phone.
The the PlayStore updated it self again then all apps updated over WiFi.

Thanks all for the advice!!

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dalek(m): 7:20pm On Apr 18, 2018
tidedroid:
including the default download app not just play store? if so then maybe try to find out the latest apk version of google play store and play services and see if they tally with your current version

yes after clearing data, the PlayStore updated. it finally worked. thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yemi2plus(m): 7:23pm On Apr 18, 2018
chrisja:
Yes, it's saying receive item @delivery office

You should check again by Friday if you don't get contacted by your PO.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:26pm On Apr 18, 2018
yemi2plus:

Please, is there a link with steps on how to do this?

For 9.5.3.0 based on oroe. Check @jboixxx profile for links on how to flash. And factory reset after flashing. Again check @jboixxx profile for steps on how to backup and flash. After reset, do not restore apps, only your documents/ files. Install all apps afresh from playstore.

http://bigota.d.miui.com/V9.5.3.0.OCAMIFA/miui_MI6Global_V9.5.3.0.OCAMIFA_8002395ad8_8.0.zip

This one is 9.2.3.0 incase the earlier one did not work
http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1897888&extra=page%3D1&mobile=2
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:28pm On Apr 18, 2018
Protein0:
Dear acekid109, thanks for the patronage and trust. It's really nice dealing with you. Looking forward to dealing with you subsequently. Enjoy the rugged power pack kiss

Welcome back from China. How Lei Jun?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lilmonarch(m): 7:29pm On Apr 18, 2018
fibonacci2526:

loll, my own remain just 3hrs more. It was a long wait.
I've been trying to connect my phone to my system for 2 weeks now to unlock the bootloader shocked when i enter fastboot mode nd plug the fone to system, d thing go make connection sound nd then e go disconnect nd start charging. Ayam tayad cry cry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:42pm On Apr 18, 2018
lilmonarch:
I've been trying to connect my phone to my system for 2 weeks now to unlock the bootloader shocked when i enter fastboot mode nd plug the fone to system, d thing go make connection sound nd then e go disconnect nd start charging. Ayam tayad cry cry

Are your drivers correctly installed?If yes, you need to update your drivers. That's the culprit.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Hussmanov: 7:45pm On Apr 18, 2018
How can I restrict background data on note 5a prime
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lilmonarch(m): 8:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Are your drivers correctly installed?If yes, you need to update your drivers. That's the culprit.
i installed adb driver, still same.. I'll try it on another pc sha.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by blackiridis(m): 8:05pm On Apr 18, 2018
where can i get the Redmi Note 5A Prime case in Port Harcourt
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tonyeb2k(m): 8:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
GrandMufti:

Not entirely true
what I mean base on the higher the number the better the phone is for Xiaomi in terms of each series...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Youngsage: 8:15pm On Apr 18, 2018
Lexusgs430:

I have the premium modded apk.... And it still works....
Wow awesome one boss. Could you send it to me please? I'll appreciate.
Lexusgs430:

Are you looking to download also, or just stream your choice?
Just to stream oh. Or can yours download as well? cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 8:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
Youngsage:

To download tracks, simply download fildo. Spotify's music arrangements and UI, is slightly better than fildo's.....

NB: Not the fildo on playstore o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 8:31pm On Apr 18, 2018
Youngsage:

Send me a message on WhatsApp......
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by walemust(m): 8:33pm On Apr 18, 2018
Evening guys, please who has a redmi note 4x charger for sale, mine got stolen and I need a new asap. I also need a screen guard and ouch for redmi note 5A prime, my location is lagos.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kekilika: 8:41pm On Apr 18, 2018
Redmi Note 5A case for Bae. It has arrived. Help give me tiri gbosa

Cost #1999 + Transport #800

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by agrovick(m): 8:46pm On Apr 18, 2018
Ejo e dakun, how soon can one request a refund from a seller if the phone has not been received?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 8:50pm On Apr 18, 2018
agrovick:
Ejo e dakun, how soon can one request a refund from a seller if the phone has not been received?

After the buyer protection has ended which is usually 60days after item was shipped.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vower(m): 9:05pm On Apr 18, 2018
Holuwaxheun:

Dont be deceived by fake news. The multi tasking is petty good.

Cheers. Chat me up if you are interested in ordering one soon. grin
the truth is the multitasking is good but miui multitasking Is not,flash another ROM if u don't like Ur apps to close
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Youngsage: 9:07pm On Apr 18, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Send me a message on WhatsApp......
Right away... cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 9:13pm On Apr 18, 2018
vower:
the truth is the multitasking is good but miui multitasking Is not,flash another ROM if u don't like Ur apps to close

And what have you got to worry about when u are using a 4gb ram phone bro cool grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Hargbo(m): 9:31pm On Apr 18, 2018
lilmonarch:
Please select the MTP option from notification panel USB configuration after connecting your device to PC

If not working, Follow the following

Settings > about > MIUI version > tap on it 5-7 times

Then go to

Settings> additional settings> Developer options> USB debugging > enable it

then try after a reboot

Regards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:43pm On Apr 18, 2018
Choi! 3 gig ram dey enough for good multitasking jare, like somebody suggest here, if you nr get time for locking apps or using 'no restriction' for battery saver in order for apps to last very long in the background, simply turn off miui optimisation.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by georgeben205(m): 9:51pm On Apr 18, 2018
Please i need a second hand xaomi redmi note 3 for an affordable price. Quote this message if you have a deal 4 me. Ph city and environs
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:53pm On Apr 18, 2018
georgeben205:
Please i need a second hand xaomi redmi note 3 for an affordable price. Quote this message if you have a deal 4 me. Ph city and environs

Why not buy the newer models, that phone don old oo.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lilmonarch(m): 9:58pm On Apr 18, 2018
Hargbo:
Please select the MTP option from notification panel USB configuration after connecting your device to PC

If not working, Follow the following

Settings > about > MIUI version > tap on it 5-7 times

Then go to

Settings> additional settings> Developer options> USB debugging > enable it

then try after a reboot

Regards
Actually i want it to connect to my pc so i can unlock the bootloader, not file transfer. Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by monshow25(m): 10:04pm On Apr 18, 2018
Can NTEL wawu Sim work on redmi note 5A prime
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:07pm On Apr 18, 2018
georgeben205:
Might be able to sort one for you, only screen is broken I think.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by paulmarkino: 10:14pm On Apr 18, 2018
New update

(1) (2) (3) ... (2680) (2681) (2682) (2683) (2684) (2685) (2686) ... (9327) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.