Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,453 members, 7,853,985 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:58 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (2710) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9434072 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2707) (2708) (2709) (2710) (2711) (2712) (2713) ... (9330) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 11:46am On Apr 23, 2018
We can free more RAM by disabling those google apps we don't need (if you don't want to root)and yes your device won't go into bootloop except you disable google play services.

Google Play-Settings-Help and feedback-browse all articles-Delete or disable apps on android-Tap to go to application settings.

From there you can choose to disable any google app you feel you don't need.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by funkyjms: 11:46am On Apr 23, 2018
Phayteprecious1:
Good morning please why is my phone always turn off and turn on on its own......if it turn on, the page am browsing will have wipe off ,I will have to reload the page.... especially on opera mini.is there any solution?

Are using Note 5A Prime? If yes, then that automatic reboot ish is not peculiar to your phone. I have a friend using that phone. I guess it should be a bug. Subsequent update should likely address that.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elslim: 11:47am On Apr 23, 2018
Asus ZenFone Max Pro

a worthy rival to Xiaomi Redmi note 5 grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Richhard(m): 11:48am On Apr 23, 2018
Phayteprecious1:
Good morning please why is my phone always turn off and turn on on its own......if it turn on, the page am browsing will have wipe off ,I will have to reload the page.... especially on opera mini.is there any solution?

You sure no be underground China version of Xaomi you buy, na everyday you dey face problem? grin

P.S. no-one uses opera mini on Xaomi, go get Chrome.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Richhard(m): 11:49am On Apr 23, 2018
And for your problem, hope you didn't set the auto off/on
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Richhard(m): 11:50am On Apr 23, 2018
funkyjms:

Are using Note 5A Prime? If yes, then that automatic reboot ish is not peculiar to your phone. I have a friend using that phone. I guess it should be a bug. Subsequent update should likely address that.

I see
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 23, 2018
Na wa o since 28th I Neva receive package
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Demour(m): 11:59am On Apr 23, 2018
Can't unlock my mi max 2 or am i suppose to use laptop to complete it, this is what i get when ever i try unlocking it

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 12:00pm On Apr 23, 2018
Demour:
Can't unlock my mi max 2 or am i suppose to use laptop to complete it, this is what i get when ever i try unlocking it

of course. Just download the mi unlock tool and your laptop will do the rest.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Demour(m): 12:05pm On Apr 23, 2018
fibonacci2526:

of course. Just download the mi unlock tool and your laptop will do the rest.
i lost my laptop
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 23, 2018
Anybody with Xiaomi Redmi Note 5a Prime for sale please drop your contact... Need it sent to Benin today o... Payment is on delivery... PLEASE ONLY GENUINE PRODUCT.

If you also have power bank, great...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 12:08pm On Apr 23, 2018
Elslim:
Asus ZenFone Max Pro

This guys came for xiaomi note 5 pro mehn, grin

Dem dey vex!!!!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 12:11pm On Apr 23, 2018
Demour:
i lost my laptop

You need to look for one you can use oo.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Demour(m): 12:25pm On Apr 23, 2018
fibonacci2526:

You need to look for one you can use oo.
hmmm i go wait tire....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Phayteprecious1(f): 12:28pm On Apr 23, 2018
funkyjms:

Yeah am using note 5a prime
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 12:30pm On Apr 23, 2018
Elslim:
Asus ZenFone Max Pro

And cheaper, na wa oooo. Prolly expensive outside India though as e be like na competition dem dey for there,.

Modified: Read more on this, dedicated sd slot, stock android and a massive battery but idk if the camera is as good as the RN5 judging by its spec. Overall it's good value for money ($165). Indians are really enjoying.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Phayteprecious1(f): 12:31pm On Apr 23, 2018
Richhard:

You sure no be underground China version of Xaomi you buy, na everyday you dey face problem? grin

P.S. no-one uses opera mini on Xaomi, go get Chrome.
The phone have chrome but I prefer opera mini to chrome
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yemi2plus(m): 12:33pm On Apr 23, 2018
Thanks to those that assisted. I finally the typing vibration off. I guess this should save some battery.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lukfame(m): 12:49pm On Apr 23, 2018
Hello o. Good afternoon Xiaomites. I have a black redmi note 4x 3/32g for sale.. 40k. My contact is 08(11111) zero 8,double 6
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 12:53pm On Apr 23, 2018
yemi2plus:

Okay, I should have done this a long time ago.

I highly recommend this guy, his prices are probably the cheapest here and his customer relations is second to non.

I have so far bought two devices from him, a Redmi 4X and Mi 6.

He is always ready to answer any enquiry you may have and takes his time to explain in detail.

He has been tested and trustworthy. Buy from him.

Thanks boss. Thank God the deal went fine
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by grinface98(m): 1:43pm On Apr 23, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Go to settings-About phone- tap on the MIUI version 7 times (this grants you access to developer options).

After go to settings-additional settings-developer options-Mi unlock status -bind your account.

Hope you have installed your correct drivers on your laptop? Drop your number, i will message you. Don't want us to take the whole page with this.
Would be glad if you could send me the procedures too. 07016166826 smiley
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 1:49pm On Apr 23, 2018
Phayteprecious1:
You'll keep having issues until you update your phone, I believe you bought from Jumia. The rom on your phone is likely a nightly rom.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 1:52pm On Apr 23, 2018
funkyjms:

Has your phone updated his phone? If no, please tell him to ASAP, it's the first thing I did the moment I saw that the one I bought for my friend came with a nightly rom.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 1:53pm On Apr 23, 2018
BlackAfrican:
Anybody with Xiaomi Redmi Note 5a Prime for sale please drop your contact... Need it sent to Benin today o... Payment is on delivery... PLEASE ONLY GENUINE PRODUCT.

If you also have power bank, great...
Jumia.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 1:59pm On Apr 23, 2018
Elslim:
Asus ZenFone Max Pro

Even more options on top vanilla Android, mennnn competition is sweet kiss.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 2:00pm On Apr 23, 2018
fibonacci2526:

And cheaper, na wa oooo. Prolly expensive outside India though as e be like na competition dem dey for there,.

Modified: Read more on this, dedicated sd slot, stock android and a massive battery but idk if the camera is as good as the RN5 judging by its spec. Overall it's good value for money ($165). Indians are really enjoying.
Who cares about camera, the new value for money kiss.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 2:03pm On Apr 23, 2018
Gptech:

Who cares about camera, the new value for money kiss.

Na sweet deal oo, i go immigrate to India soon. Spoilt for choice.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 23, 2018
Gptech:

Jumia.

Jumia takes ages bro...

need it urgent
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 2:11pm On Apr 23, 2018
BlackAfrican:

Jumia takes ages bro...

need it urgent

Then your condition is not on at all.

You want someone to send you a phone to benin and you pay on delivery. Oga use jumia if you want to pay on delivery.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by slye(m): 2:14pm On Apr 23, 2018
Xiaomi Mi A1 (Gold and black )4GB ram /64GB rom 82k

All available. 08036805325...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tonyeb2k(m): 2:15pm On Apr 23, 2018
That zenfone Max pro na die.... I have watched some reviews in the morning, the phone is really out to give note 5 pro the fight.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 2:16pm On Apr 23, 2018
BlackAfrican:

Jumia takes ages bro...

need it urgent
That's the only way to get Pay on delivery.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2707) (2708) (2709) (2710) (2711) (2712) (2713) ... (9330) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.