Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,301 members, 7,829,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (2811) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9297238 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2808) (2809) (2810) (2811) (2812) (2813) (2814) ... (9322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 3:09pm On May 13, 2018
No! We always advise backup as a precautionary measure just to avoid loss of files should something go south. So, worry not, you're good. You can as well delete your backup file.
yemi2plus:

LOL.

Abeg answer me jor. I am new to Xiaomi devices.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nkcha: 4:43pm On May 13, 2018
The Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 is with no doubts one of the best Smartphone in the budget segment. Asus has featured the powerful Snapdragon 636 processor in it. However, here is a list of all the Pros and Cons you need to know before getting an Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1-https://topbestof.com/phones/asus-zenfone-max-pro-m1-pros-cons/
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 4:48pm On May 13, 2018
Ayomikun2820:

Bro FYI it's the note 3 prime *special edition 3/32gb snapdragon and the battery is 4k mah. D phone is so sleek nd doesn't hang even tho several apps were installed on it. And isn't d main reason for ur interest the glo4g it supports?. If I talk say nobody in his right mind can price this phone 10k now u go begin vex.

Say no more
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fantilopezzy: 4:48pm On May 13, 2018
doez the mi note 5 have multi coloured led, or is it dat studid white colour?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 4:49pm On May 13, 2018
yemi2plus:

LOL.

Abeg answer me jor. I am new to Xiaomi devices.

Answered wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OLADO(m): 4:54pm On May 13, 2018
Boss Gptech and Grandmufti help me out o
Spam site keeps opening on chrome frequently by itself.
No new app installed nor anything downloaded recently, well except the recent miui update. Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 13, 2018
OLADO:
No new app installed nor anything downloaded recently, well except the recent miui update. Thanks
Download malwarebytes, then scan your pc, you'll be good to go after that
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 5:20pm On May 13, 2018
OLADO:

Disable chrome's access to Internet till you figure out the issue
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluxa1(m): 5:41pm On May 13, 2018
toluxa1:

Brand New Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 left and available in Lagos @ N170,000

Free delivery wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by humblesteve(m): 6:06pm On May 13, 2018
yemi2plus:

I have one tempered glass and a gold 360 case for sale. I also expecting a 5D tempered glass before the end of the month.

Contact me, but please note that you MUST be willing to buy both tempered glass and 360 gold case.
You sold 5plus?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 6:07pm On May 13, 2018
OLADO:

Have you visited any illicit site recently?

Clear cache and cookies.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nabeans: 6:21pm On May 13, 2018
Ayomikun2820:

Bro FYI it's the note 3 prime *special edition 3/32gb snapdragon and the battery is 4k mah. D phone is so sleek nd doesn't hang even tho several apps were installed on it. And isn't d main reason for ur interest the glo4g it supports?. If I talk say nobody in his right mind can price this phone 10k now u go begin vex.

If I talk say you don already talk am, sé you no go vex? grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by israel2563(m): 6:33pm On May 13, 2018
Please what's the Best store to order note 5 pro on AliExpress?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 6:38pm On May 13, 2018
Jomafuvwe:
I'm in desperate need of a glass screen for my redmi 5 plus. if you have for sale, whatsapp me on zero, seven,zero, six, seven, four, zero, seven, six zero eight . I reside in delta state
Where are you in Delta State.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adamix(m): 6:39pm On May 13, 2018
israel2563:
Please what's the Best store to order note 5 pro on AliExpress?
The price you're okay with
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by israel2563(m): 6:41pm On May 13, 2018
adamix:

The price you're okay with
ok thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:26pm On May 13, 2018
Ayomikun2820:

If I talk say nobody in his right mind can price this phone 10k now u go begin vex.
Hahahahahahahaha, una dey quick vex ooo.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dmedalion: 7:27pm On May 13, 2018
Lol

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kmartt(m): 7:27pm On May 13, 2018
Please, how do I opt out of this DOWNLOADING ENGLISH (UK) that pop up every single seconds on my notification panel on xiaomi note 4
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:31pm On May 13, 2018
OLADO:
Solved?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:34pm On May 13, 2018
Dmedalion:
Lol
Smh.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:37pm On May 13, 2018
Kmartt:
Please, how do I opt out of this DOWNLOADING ENGLISH (UK) that pop up every single seconds on my notification panel on xiaomi note 4
Settings - Additional settings - Language and Input - Text to speech Engine - tap the settings icon beside Google Text to speech Engine - Install Voice data - English (United Kingdom) - then cancel the download.

Also, on the same page you have 'install voice data', tap 'settings for Google Text to speech Engine' and uncheck everything.

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DrollyForce(m): 8:00pm On May 13, 2018
Guys, between Samsung J7 Pro and Redmi Note 5 pro, please advise?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 8:04pm On May 13, 2018
DrollyForce:
Guys, between Samsung J7 Pro and Redmi Note 5 pro, please advise?
Isn't this obvious.... Redmi note 5 pro.

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dmedalion: 8:08pm On May 13, 2018
Gptech:

Smh.
lol....speechless abi
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kmartt(m): 8:13pm On May 13, 2018
Gptech:

Settings - Additional settings - Language and Input - Text to speech Engine - tap the settings icon beside Google Text to speech Engine - Install Voice data - English (United Kingdom) - then cancel the download.

Also, on the same page you have 'install voice data', tap 'settings for Google Text to speech Engine' and uncheck everything.

Solved! Thanks bro! One love
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yemi2plus(m): 8:22pm On May 13, 2018
humblesteve:

You sold 5plus?

No. Placed an order for Redmi 5 plus, seller shipped Mi 6 instead. Bargained with seller and kept device. Now selling the accessories I ordered for the initial device.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:27pm On May 13, 2018
Dmedalion:
lol....speechless abi
I just tire.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shapman: 8:27pm On May 13, 2018
Available

Neatly used Xiaomi Redmi 4x 2/16 GB variant.
Comes with the box and charger, new screen guard and sexy silicon casing grin

Location: Akure, but can be waybilled to anywhere in the universe! cool

Price is cheap!

WhatsApp/Call: 07035412858

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 8:28pm On May 13, 2018
nkcha:
The Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 is with no doubts one of the best Smartphone in the budget segment. Asus has featured the powerful Snapdragon 636 processor in it. However, here is a list of all the Pros and Cons you need to know before getting an Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1-https://topbestof.com/phones/asus-zenfone-max-pro-m1-pros-cons/
where u wan even buy d fone.... U b citizen of india or indonesia abi cauz na d 2 countries u fit get dt fone as at present....
All dis up n comin bloggers sa...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:38pm On May 13, 2018
yemi2plus:

No. Placed an order for Redmi 5 plus, seller shipped Mi 6 instead. Bargained with seller and kept device. Now selling the accessories I ordered for the initial device.

How I wish na mix 2s dem ship. Na to open dispute sharply

(1) (2) (3) ... (2808) (2809) (2810) (2811) (2812) (2813) (2814) ... (9322) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.