Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,160 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (2931) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9309903 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2928) (2929) (2930) (2931) (2932) (2933) (2934) ... (9323) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dmedalion: 8:56am On Jun 02, 2018
BootLoader Unlocked..
U dont need to flash any rom to unlock instantly..
all u need is already two BL permission granted mi accounts..
then u can.unlock with 5minutes
skip the 300+ hrs of wait

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by aradeola: 8:59am On Jun 02, 2018
Ckbilic:
[b][/b] brand new redmi 5A case
it was mistakenly order
how much., and location
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by israel2563(m): 8:59am On Jun 02, 2018
Stormyweather:
it's available now
Pic?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:04am On Jun 02, 2018
iliyande:

Show us na boss grin I like better thing ehn
WhatsApp me.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 9:21am On Jun 02, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Flash a fastboot global stable rom.
Why fastboot, why not recovery. And from wher do i get this rom? From the miui website, all i see is this. No mention of recovery or fastboot rom?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Equal2DeTask(m): 9:26am On Jun 02, 2018
Dmedalion:
u need install the app boss..

Okay boss...how Paros na?

Our mighty guruslodge don grumble?...I be ur symbian fan that year... grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Equal2DeTask(m): 9:29am On Jun 02, 2018
Dmedalion:
BootLoader Unlocked.. U dont need to flash any rom to unlock instantly.. all u need is already two BL permission granted mi accounts.. then u can.unlock with 5minutes ... skip the 300+ hrs of wait
wow how will that be easy with my new Redmi 5a prime boss?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mike2456: 9:36am On Jun 02, 2018
Now focus on xiaomi 8,it is the greatest phone of XM now。We who like xiaomi phone would tend to buy one absolutely under a sufficent buget!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:37am On Jun 02, 2018
Ifedith:

Why fastboot, why not recovery. And from wher do i get this rom? From the miui website, all i see is this. No mention of recovery or fastboot rom?

http://en.miui.com/a-234.html

It's advisable you do a clean flash via the fastboot method. For that you need to unlock your bootloader.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 9:44am On Jun 02, 2018
fibonacci2526:

http://en.miui.com/a-234.html

It's advisable you do a clean flash via the fastboot method. For that you need to unlock your bootloader.
My bootloader is unlocked
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dmedalion: 9:49am On Jun 02, 2018
Equal2DeTask:

Okay boss...how Paros na?

Our mighty guruslodge don grumble?...I be ur symbian fan that year... grin
lolzzzz...whatsapp me..09033337004
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by honsule(m): 9:52am On Jun 02, 2018
I haven't unlock my bootloader since I bought my fone last year
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by honsule(m): 10:05am On Jun 02, 2018
GrandMufti:

Check your incoming call settings

Just discovered the culprit and sentence it to life imprisonment cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stormyweather(m): 10:10am On Jun 02, 2018
israel2563:

Pic?
uploaded
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elslim: 10:16am On Jun 02, 2018
Gptech:

Check if you have the update notification, though I doubt you'll see one, otherwise download it and flash manually.

yes just updated to that version yesterday.... so yes I got the update message
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 10:21am On Jun 02, 2018
Ifedith:

My bootloader is unlocked

Download mi flash tool and flash away then. Check jboixxx profile for the procedure.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elslim: 10:21am On Jun 02, 2018
Gptech:

Can't call this vendor rom, it's from factory that way, your phone came sealed right? Global version.

yes it came from factory that way.... I just noticed dat d face unlock feature was not present on it even after I updated to 9.5.6
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 10:21am On Jun 02, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Download mi flash tool and flash away then. Check jboixxx profile for the procedure.
As i no get lappy na so wetin go happen?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elslim: 10:27am On Jun 02, 2018
Ifedith:

As i no get lappy na so wetin go happen?

good question
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Youngsage: 10:33am On Jun 02, 2018
daamazing:
it's an alarm, it'll remind me in the next 20mins

oh okayy cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Anowax(m): 10:40am On Jun 02, 2018
fibonacci2526:
Those of you waiting to buy redmi note 5 should take advantage of the sale due to start in 3 days. The 3/32gb would be sold for $160.
How much in naira?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 10:44am On Jun 02, 2018
Anowax:
How much in naira?

Depends on your exchange rate and the bank you are using, #360-367.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 10:45am On Jun 02, 2018
Anowax:
How much in naira?
160 X 357= N57, 120 excluding shipping fee if you order through macbeyland or Noobody

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 10:52am On Jun 02, 2018
Gptech:

Na good news to flashers especially.

Yes ooooo... Am indifferent about it... Is it possible I install gcamera on my phone since my bootloader is now unlocked
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 11:06am On Jun 02, 2018
Funny sellers in aliexpress this days
I placed an order and the seller tagged 8days processing period on it. I was not in hurry to get it..., no wahala.
Seller after almost 2 days left for processing days to expire, seller messaged me to cancel the order...., I was like WTF?
Unknown to me, seller has increased the price and asked me to use "others" as a reason for cancelling the order... Which I rejected and used "seller raised the price" as my reason for cancelling the order... Seller rejected the reason three times and I left the order processing period to expire automatically.

Few minutes for the order to expire seller tagged the order "shipped" but refused to process it...apparently to punish me
gringrin

I messaged the seller that I am not in hurry to get back my money or the item, but patiently waiting for my time of dispute....

I woke up this morning trying to log in to my account but got a message saying that the password is wrong? Did someone tried hacking my account?

Also, I tried placing an order in the same store, but my order request was rejected with an error message "try again later" shocked

Thank God my account has been restored...

Guys beware of Chinese grin

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:27am On Jun 02, 2018
iliyande:
Funny sellers in aliexpress this days
I placed an order and the seller tagged 8days processing period on it. I was not in hurry to get it..., no wahala.
Seller after almost 2 days left for processing days to expire, seller messaged me to cancel the order...., I was like WTF?
Unknown to me, seller has increased the price and asked me to use "others" as a reason for cancelling the order... Which I rejected and used "seller raised the price" as my reason for cancelling the order... Seller rejected the reason three times and I left the order processing period to expire automatically.

Few minutes for the order to expire seller tagged the order "shipped" but refused to process it...apparently to punish me
gringrin

I messaged the seller that I am not in hurry to get back my money or the item, but patiently waiting for my time of dispute....

I woke up this morning trying to log in to my account but got a message saying that the password is wrong? Did someone tried hacking my account?

Also, I tried placing an order in the same store, but my order request was rejected with an error message "try again later" shocked

Thank God my account has been restored...

Guys beware of Chinese grin

grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:32am On Jun 02, 2018
Kk4:
I updated my phone two days ago, since then my Redmi note 4x have been charging slowly.
What could be the cause?

Download the rom and flash manually. Check @jboixxx profile for steps
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 11:34am On Jun 02, 2018
GrandMufti:

grin
Next time use ppl to place your orders... You no want make boys chop abi... grin cheesy grin
Pm me your next order... 07031080287
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kstan(m): 11:36am On Jun 02, 2018
gidieberry:
if u try binding ya miui acc to ya fone and it successful, d 360 hrs wait might greet u in d faz...
Just search XDA thread for redmi note 5 pro under guides sub forum... Ur salvation lies there

And you were very correct. I was hit with 156hrs wait earlier today while trying to unlock.

But I still unlocked the bootloader. grin

I used an older version of Mi_Unlock Flash tool.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 11:40am On Jun 02, 2018
GrandMufti:

grin

I will update you when d drama is over grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 11:41am On Jun 02, 2018
Ifedith:

Next time use ppl to place your orders... You no want make boys chop abi... grin cheesy grin
Pm me your next order... 07031080287

Be like say na today u join this thread undecided
Or because some of us don't advertise here makes you a better aliexpress buyer abi
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 11:48am On Jun 02, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSc7Qf4o7OI

Miui 10 chinese beta hands on... N jus miui 9 wif new n minor tricks sa.... Make xiaomi sha update redmi 5 plus kernel sources to oreo to bring outmost stability to aosp based rom

(1) (2) (3) ... (2928) (2929) (2930) (2931) (2932) (2933) (2934) ... (9323) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Windscribe, pannyman(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.