Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (299) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9202373 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 2:30pm On Feb 18, 2017
oNj:

Shebi all these Amoled/Super Amoled suppose dey shatter-proof ni
or na wetin be the extra protection
All glass screens need extra protective, you are better off with a screen guard.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 2:34pm On Feb 18, 2017
oNj:

AMOLED/ super AMOLED is just the screen type.
It's Corning's Gorilla Glass that is used to protect the screen from shattering.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 2:36pm On Feb 18, 2017
oNj:

Corning gorilla glass as well as its derivatives provide scratch resistance n protect ya screen to an extent bt none of them is Scatter Proof, so bro if u cherish anyfone wey u buy, knack am with temp glass
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 2:38pm On Feb 18, 2017
Good afternoon. Am trying to purchase 100usd to my Alipocket, but I am stucked between these two Payment methods.

Pls, which one should I select between the two payment method in the pics below?

Thank you.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 2:39pm On Feb 18, 2017
gidieberry:
bros, if d s7 edge z in mint condition n d ba3 health z still okay, abeg no boda. to dey deliberate or dilly dally ova it...i am a fan of xiaomi bt i cnt refer mi5s ova s7 edge laye laye....if it were to b midrange options, xiaomi all d way...4 example, saw samsung j7 prime yesterday at d rate of 113k, for dt amount u cn get better flagship grade xiaomi phones like mi5 64gb with a hefty balance remaining in ya pocket....bt samsung s7 edge z d kingpin of android
The s7 plus beats the mi5s hands down, the only con I have against the s7 edge is that it is used and I generally prefer miui to Touchwiz or even Grace UI abi XU.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 2:40pm On Feb 18, 2017
Gptech:

The s7 plus beats the mi5s hands down, the only con I have against the s7 edge is that it is used and I generally prefer miui to Touchwiz or even Grace UI abi XU.
dt z exactly wt am saying, Samsung galaxy s7 edge z d badoo of android fone for now, dts y i refer to it as d kingpin of android....abou d skin, its a personal preference, VERSATILITY z wt make android shine ova oda OS, u cn install a miui rom on it dere z dev support sa
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 2:42pm On Feb 18, 2017
Gptech:

And there will be stable 8.2 from this week. I just hope this increase in demand won't continue to increase price ooo. Chai! the law of demand. angry

It's not even about the increase in price, the problem is our exchange rate. Na to dey buy Alipocket ready before GTB talk say their exchange rate na 500.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 2:43pm On Feb 18, 2017
Holuwaxheun:
Good afternoon. Am trying to purchase 100usd to my Alipocket, but I am stucked between these two Payment methods.

Pls, which one should I select between the two payment method in the pics below?

Thank you.

The first one.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 2:45pm On Feb 18, 2017
fibonacci2526:

The first one.

Thanks boss.. .
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 2:50pm On Feb 18, 2017
gidieberry:
VERSATILITY z wt make android shine ova oda OS, u cn install a miui rom on it dere z dev support sa
Yea, you are right, just that these days one hardly has time for flashing roms, ordinary to flash Chinese rom for redmi pro I never fit do since almost 3 weeks now. grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 2:52pm On Feb 18, 2017
fibonacci2526:

It's not even about the increase in price, the problem is our exchange rate. Na to dey buy Alipocket ready before GTB talk say their exchange rate na 500.
True talk, all these our banks can misbehave any time they feel like.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 2:53pm On Feb 18, 2017
vosquare:

I still dey o... I no just dey follow like before... D thread too dey run pass normal na... Today I go dey page 200, tomorrow e dn reach 220... Kilode
Na to dey read am like novel na cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 4:03pm On Feb 18, 2017
rookidmart:

Well the MI5s is brand new in real life. tongue
grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 40manlappy: 4:03pm On Feb 18, 2017
vosquare:

I still dey o... I no just dey follow like before... D thread too dey run pass normal na... Today I go dey page 200, tomorrow e dn reach 220... Kilode

grin

@all Which Xiaomi phone has double-sim card slots AND at the same time, a dedicated SD card slot like Infinix Note 3?

cc: Gptech, GrandMufti
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 4:07pm On Feb 18, 2017
fibonacci2526:

The first one.

See the error msg am receiving bro.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Baroba(m): 4:12pm On Feb 18, 2017
40manlappy:

grin

@all Which Xiaomi phone has double-sim card slots AND at the same time, a dedicated SD card slot like Infinix Note 3?

Unless you wan go back to the older Redmi note 2, most modern Xiaomi devices na hybrid sim..I think that era of dedicated SD slot don pass with Xiaomi..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 4:13pm On Feb 18, 2017
iheanyi4u:

Free via aliexpress standard shipping
wow really fast
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 4:14pm On Feb 18, 2017
gidieberry:
bros, if d s7 edge z in mint condition n d ba3 health z still okay, abeg no boda. to dey deliberate or dilly dally ova it...i am a fan of xiaomi bt i cnt refer mi5s ova s7 edge laye laye....if it were to b midrange options, xiaomi all d way...4 example, saw samsung j7 prime yesterday at d rate of 113k, for dt amount u cn get better flagship grade xiaomi phones like mi5 64gb with a hefty balance remaining in ya pocket....bt samsung s7 edge z d kingpin of android
Aiight, I got ur point
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 4:47pm On Feb 18, 2017
fibonacci2526:

Like you know what I've been doing cheesy cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 4:51pm On Feb 18, 2017
40manlappy:

grin

None for now cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by primeson1(m): 4:53pm On Feb 18, 2017
Gptech:

Sorry for the damage, but did you have a screen protector before the incident?

Yes I have screen protector.

It's just so sad
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by primeson1(m): 4:54pm On Feb 18, 2017
gagzee:

mehn, my redmi3pro screen sef just broke o, please help me findout d price for it when you go n fix urs, thanks

Don't think I will fix it soon.... Don't have any cash to waste now
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 5:26pm On Feb 18, 2017
GrandMufti:

Like you know what I've been doing cheesy cheesy

As in eh, I just bought $100 today by next week I hope to buy $100 more. The plan is to have at least $300 there. I go change my phone later in the year by his grace. I know wan hear story.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 5:26pm On Feb 18, 2017
Holuwaxheun:

Is it a new account?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Baroba(m): 5:44pm On Feb 18, 2017
Just got the Xiaomi redmi note 4 pro, not bad at all.. excellent build quality, still need to try it out..

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by choix007(m): 5:49pm On Feb 18, 2017
Why can't I use my pix as wallpaper on my note 4 pro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Deedee27(m): 5:51pm On Feb 18, 2017
Holuwaxheun:

Just buy the alipocket in lower denominations like $50 twice or $20 or $10

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 6:01pm On Feb 18, 2017
fibonacci2526:

Is it a new account?

Yes boss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vosquare: 6:08pm On Feb 18, 2017
Gptech:

Na to dey read am like novel na cheesy
I dey try o.... But I too dey see Ali express, atm card, Gearbest etc.... Something weh I no get idea of
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 6:15pm On Feb 18, 2017
Holuwaxheun:

Yes boss

Try to buy in smaller denomination, looks like new accounts more often that not have that problem.

Still bought $100 some few hours ago without stress.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gagzee(m): 6:43pm On Feb 18, 2017
primeson1:

Don't think I will fix it soon.... Don't have any cash to waste now
alright
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 6:44pm On Feb 18, 2017
fibonacci2526:

As in eh, I just bought $100 today by next week I hope to buy $100 more. The plan is to have at least $300 there. I go change my phone later in the year by his grace. I know wan hear story.

shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.