Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (3147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9246363 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3144) (3145) (3146) (3147) (3148) (3149) (3150) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OneKinGuy(m): 9:13pm On Jul 13, 2018
Please Does anyone sells Redmi note 4x screen guard in enugu. I need to buy pls
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by StephenAtir(m): 9:16pm On Jul 13, 2018
Please how good is Xiaomi product?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by brainy02: 9:27pm On Jul 13, 2018
Pls how can I get this Google camera to work on my phone and where can I download it

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 9:34pm On Jul 13, 2018
UPDATE! UPDATE!!

The following phones are currently available

3 pieces of Xiaomi redmi note 5 black (69k)

3 pieces of Xiaomi redmi note 5 64gb black, global version from factory (82k)

2 pieces of gold color xiaomi redmi note 5 64 gb global version from factory (79k)

1 piece of Xiaomi redmi note 5 gold color, global version from factory (69k)

Call now on 08062907289 to book yours.

Tempered glasses available.

Both global version and global rom installed available.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saky18(m): 9:35pm On Jul 13, 2018
StephenAtir:

Lol

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:36pm On Jul 13, 2018
rookidmart:
Buy on Aliexpress if you can abide the waiting time or buy from someone on the Xiaomi thread.
Where you hide put since?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Iamsheye(m): 9:37pm On Jul 13, 2018
Help

Recently the upper part of my redmi note 5a fell into water, I've put it in rice loosed it and cleaned it thoroughly,but then anytime I connect it to a power source,the notification led just keeps on blinking

Is there anyway I can stop this or anyone that can help me fix thia
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:38pm On Jul 13, 2018
busuyi44:

I can apply with an Airtel line?

Yes.. Try any, even the mtn if you have
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 9:39pm On Jul 13, 2018
Gptech:

Where you hide put since?
I've been around.
Just been reading more than typing.

I miss this thread

I hail all of una

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:41pm On Jul 13, 2018
Iamsheye:
Help

Recently the upper part of my redmi note 5a fell into water, I've put it in rice loosed it and cleaned it thoroughly,but then anytime I connect it to a power source,the notification led just keeps on blinking

Is there anyway I can stop this or anyone that can help me fix thia

Is it completely dried? Does it power on?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Iamsheye(m): 9:42pm On Jul 13, 2018
GrandMufti:

Is it completely dried? Does it power on?
yeah it's dry

And no it doesn't power on
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:43pm On Jul 13, 2018
rookidmart:

I've been around.
Just been reading more than typing.

I miss this thread

I hail all of una

Chairmo!

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:43pm On Jul 13, 2018
Iamsheye:
yeah it's dry

And no it doesn't power on

Plug it for about 30 mins then Press and hold the power button for some seconds
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 9:45pm On Jul 13, 2018
StephenAtir:

Very good.

A trial will convince you...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:49pm On Jul 13, 2018
kayceelingz:
Sweet � phone Redmi 5 plus. Chai so Gptech,Oga Grandmulfti this is what you have been enjoying since abi!! shocked issorite
I never see dis kind enjoyment oo grin.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Iamsheye(m): 9:52pm On Jul 13, 2018
GrandMufti:

Plug it for about 30 mins then Press and hold the power button for some seconds
Currently doing this,but instead notification led is blinking
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by certifiedfool: 9:52pm On Jul 13, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Your item is ready to be picked up.
Thank you... please do dey open on Saturday
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by certifiedfool: 9:53pm On Jul 13, 2018
eleojo23:

E mean say the package don arrive for your local post office but the delivery guy check your address come shake him head say 'I no fit go there, we go call am later make e come pick up by himself"

grin
Thanks bro...
Please, any idea if they do open on saturday
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 9:57pm On Jul 13, 2018
certifiedfool:
Thanks bro... Please, any idea if they do open on saturday
I don't think so. You've gotta wait till Monday...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:57pm On Jul 13, 2018
GrandMufti:

Different strokes..... To him it might be phone that he changes everyday, to you it might be data subscription. He might be contended with 1k sub, while you do 5k sub. It might also be buying of shoes or clothes on regular occasion. But the bottom line as fibonacci2526 has said, let people spend their money the way they want.
Naxo grin.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:10pm On Jul 13, 2018
jibikunle:
Help , how do I move from miui 9 global stable to miui 10 global beta on redmi 4x
First you have to move to miui 9 developer rom by downloading it manually and update via the updater app. You'll lose everything in the phone, so backup your useful stuff. When you're done, you'll get the miui 10 notification on the updater app, or you download it manually and update.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:18pm On Jul 13, 2018
saky18:

Lol
cheesy.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ganie(m): 10:19pm On Jul 13, 2018
busuyi44:
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro 32GB ROM 3GB RAM Gold landed from Hong Kong Goldway store on AliExpress courtesy d only Mr Noobody. Ordered on 3 July and received today 13 July just 10 days delivery through AliExpress Standard shipping method. Only 22Gb internal memory is left for the user out of the d 32GB ROM. 1k paid at point of collection.
Darkseid
Rapsowdee01
Muyibabs
For sale for 65k although the accessories Pzozl case and tempered glass are yet to land
Bro,is this shipping method you used the normal one or it is the express delivery, (don't mind me o I am a newbie).
If it is the normal delivery that the price is cheaper then I should be hopeful of my own redmi bae that was ordered on the 5th by next week,though I dont know the store but it is Singapore related. Lol
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jibikunle: 10:20pm On Jul 13, 2018
Gptech:

First you have to move to miui 9 developer rom by downloading it manually and update via the updater app. You'll lose everything in the phone, so backup your useful stuff. When you're done, you'll get the miui 10 notification on the updater app, or you download it manually and update.
bootloader is still locked oo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:26pm On Jul 13, 2018
Iamsheye:
Currently doing this,but instead notification led is blinking

You might need to disconnect the battery and reconnect. Be careful not to damage it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:26pm On Jul 13, 2018
Gptech:

Naxo grin.

wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Buhari2019: 10:51pm On Jul 13, 2018
eleojo23:

E mean say the package don arrive for your local post office but the delivery guy check your address come shake him head say 'I no fit go there, we go call am later make e come pick up by himself"

grin
Succinctly put. The post man complained about my address last time I went there. I like picking up by myself. Last year, he charged me 2h for Payoneer card. And I wasn't around. My neighbor paid for me and received the item. I don't want him to come again. grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:53pm On Jul 13, 2018
jibikunle:
bootloader is still locked oo
Yes, doesn't matter, you'll only need it unlocked if you wish to move from developer to stable rom or from Chinese rom to Global rom.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 11:05pm On Jul 13, 2018
Buhari2019:
Succinctly put. The post man complained about my address last time I went there. I like picking up by myself. Last year, he charged me 2h for Payoneer card. And I wasn't around. My neighbor paid for me and received the item. I don't want him to come again. grin

grin
How long did your Payoneer card take to arrive?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 11:07pm On Jul 13, 2018
GrandMufti:

Yes.. Try any, even the mtn if you have
I got d verification code on my Airtel
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 11:09pm On Jul 13, 2018
ganie:

Bro,is this shipping method you used the normal one or it is the express delivery, (don't mind me o I am a newbie).
If it is the normal delivery that the price is cheaper then I should be hopeful of my own redmi bae that was ordered on the 5th by next week,though I dont know the store but it is Singapore related. Lol
Normal shipping but bro just chill yours maybe longer
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Buhari2019: 11:32pm On Jul 13, 2018
eleojo23:

grin
How long did your Payoneer card take to arrive?
3 weeks

(1) (2) (3) ... (3144) (3145) (3146) (3147) (3148) (3149) (3150) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.