Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,676 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (3179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9250997 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3176) (3177) (3178) (3179) (3180) (3181) (3182) ... (9319) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 5:15pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ifedith:
Brand new Xiaomi
Redmi 5a 2gb 16gb.... 31k
Redmi 5 plus 3gb 32gb.... 55k
Redmi note 5 4gb 64gb.... 70k
Redmi S2 4gb 64gb.... 80k
Payment on delivery available
Next day free delivery within Lagos.
070three080two87
Check my signature.
kiss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 5:18pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ifedith:

Works well. Check my posts or pm me

No no....

It reverts after rebooting tongue
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Harryfrosh: 5:19pm On Jul 19, 2018
gidieberry:
screenshot the about section of ya fone... I guess u are using official rom sa, greenify is like a bloatware on miui, wetin greenify dey try achieve is already embedded in miui framework... I never experience wakelocks on miuj b4

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 5:19pm On Jul 19, 2018
grinface98:
I didn't update na

Stopped working after 9.5 or so

Abi 9.2
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 5:20pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ifedith:

Download micustomfont from playstore, and ifont. Then download any font u like from ifont, or download ur customized own, theme it with ifont. Go to micustomfont and, go to miui folder, check the folder ull see the font ur themed using the ifont earlier, select the font and apply, reboot and viola. wink
Jboixxx, grinface98... And anyone else, here is the step to change fonts, working fine for now. cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 5:21pm On Jul 19, 2018
GrandMufti:

Stopped working after 9.5 or so
Abi 9.2
It's still working, check my last post
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Poshguy2(m): 5:21pm On Jul 19, 2018
My r4x spent some minutes partially in water and now d screen light doesn't come up after normal booting. it shows d MI logo with d light, but after d logo d screen turn dark. no more led light. Since d engineer wasn't able to fix it, I need a new screen. Anyone here has R4X screen for sale?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 5:22pm On Jul 19, 2018
GrandMufti:

No no....

It reverts after rebooting tongue
Why do you reboot? I reboot like once a week. cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 5:23pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ifedith:

Why do you reboot? I reboot like once a week. cool

Chai...

Even without rebooting it reverts back to default theme. I have deleted it since
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 5:23pm On Jul 19, 2018
[quote author=Harryfrosh post=69527470][/quote] u are rocking official miui global rom... that greenify app na like decoration
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 5:24pm On Jul 19, 2018
Poshguy2:
My r4x spent some minutes partially in water and now d screen light doesn't come up after normal booting. it shows d MI logo with d light, but after d logo d screen turn dark. no more led light. Since d engineer wasn't able to fix it, I need a new screen. Anyone here has R4X screen for sale?

Check the last five pages, there's someone that advertised screens
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by repairpalng: 5:24pm On Jul 19, 2018
repairpalng:
RepairPal NG (08137013426)

Xiaomi Phones Repair (Get your screens, charging port, software issues, battery repalcement resolved*).

WE NOW REPAIR DOOGEE, VKWORLD, LEAGOO AND BLUBOO PHONES AS WELL

We also import tempered glasses, cases (including 360 degree cases) and other Xiaomi parts. Contact us on 08137013426 for details.

*Some parts not available will be shipped in within 7 days!!!

WE NOW HAVE ORIGINAL BATTERY REPLACEMENT FOR THESE PHONES: Redmi 4X, 3S, 3pro, 3X and Note 4, Note 4X...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 5:24pm On Jul 19, 2018
GrandMufti:

Chai...

Even without rebooting it reverts back to default theme. I have deleted it since
u are correct.. so annoying, it will revert ya theme to default while the font will b untouched
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 5:30pm On Jul 19, 2018
gidieberry:
u are correct.. so annoying, it will revert ya theme to default while the font will b untouched

grin

Na vex I take deletus.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 5:31pm On Jul 19, 2018
repairpalng:

Na u sef I bin wan quote grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 5:36pm On Jul 19, 2018
gidieberry:
if all d user care abou is band 28...he can go ahead na

The guy was also particular about not going above 60k.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jecyangel(f): 5:37pm On Jul 19, 2018
twosquare:
I hope you didn't update to 9.6.2.0 version?

Haven't updated. But am seeing pending update. Just started using the phone on Tuesday
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by addictiv(m): 5:39pm On Jul 19, 2018
Has anyone here gotten the max 3 yet? i wan see reviews before i buy o..where is noobody and co..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 5:42pm On Jul 19, 2018
addictiv:
Has anyone here gotten the max 3 yet? i wan see reviews before i buy o..where is noobody and co..

You mean the same mi max 3 that was just launched today? Sure, if anyone here shares a relationship with lei Jun.

10 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lanre316: 5:50pm On Jul 19, 2018
fibonacci2526:

You mean the same mi max 3 that was just launched today? Sure if anyone here shares a relationship with lei Jun.

grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Princedapace(m): 5:52pm On Jul 19, 2018
gidieberry:
what u are showing is redmi 5 plus not redmi note 5

Yes.. Someone who commented said it was a wrong image that was displayed and wrong phone title and description.

So, he said what he got was the note 5 plus. That is why I'm asking about that.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 5:55pm On Jul 19, 2018
Princedapace:

Yes.. Someone who commented said it was a wrong image that was displayed and wrong phone title and description.

cc: Ifedith come take over, no jumia induced energy to take dey do explanation

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olanreyman(m): 6:02pm On Jul 19, 2018
gidieberry:
gcam require camera2api to work... There is a method of enabling it without root..
Do u want to root ya fone or u just need to use gcam alone
Bro gcam alone I don't want root . I will be so greaful if you can help me out
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SPDAZZY(f): 6:06pm On Jul 19, 2018
fibonacci2526:

What app? Once you download Google installer from the mi store, you should get all the necessary Google framework and services. You can then navigate to Google contact sync in your app list.

I have done factory reset, however I cant seem to find google installer in the mi store
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 6:06pm On Jul 19, 2018
GrandMufti:

Chai...

I'm not talking about theme o... Fonts sir. Mine has been on for God knows hiw long and it doesn't revert back only reboot does it.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 6:08pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ifedith:

I'm not talking about theme o... Fonts sir. Mine has been on for God knows hiw long and it doesn't revert back only reboot does it.

My bad.... It's still the same thing as gidieberry stated
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Boomboost(m): 6:08pm On Jul 19, 2018
gidieberry:
seriously rooting is deadly easy... Do u av a pc with u

Yes, I'm trying to Enable Camera2 API on Redmi 5 Plus Without Root.

It's this disabling Windows Driver Signature Enforcement that I don't understand.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 6:08pm On Jul 19, 2018
gidieberry:
U guys are doing it wrongly... Lol.. grin
Apply font,... If it resets theme to default, apply theme again. It'll stay like that and won't reset theme again. Clear cache of theme app. Jboixxx

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 6:09pm On Jul 19, 2018
Princedapace:

Check my signature sir,
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SPDAZZY(f): 6:21pm On Jul 19, 2018
kstan:

Did you factory reset your phone?
As it is with China ROM, factory reset is advised.
Then install "Google Installer" from Mi Store...and allow it to run its course... Then locate Google contact sync in your phone.

Please I can't find Googleinstaller in the mi store.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kstan(m): 6:22pm On Jul 19, 2018
SPDAZZY:

Please I can't find Googleinstaller in the mi store.

Use the link below:

https://xiaomifirmware.com/downloads/download-google-installer-3-0-xiaomi/
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 6:29pm On Jul 19, 2018
See my font has been like soo for weeks now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3176) (3177) (3178) (3179) (3180) (3181) (3182) ... (9319) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jboynokiaphone(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.