Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (3211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9201701 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3208) (3209) (3210) (3211) (3212) (3213) (3214) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 3:48pm On Jul 24, 2018
olanreyman:

Bro forget, name a game that the max 2 doesn't play with a good frame rate? Remember max 2 is powered by powerful 2.0 frequency. Though you are right with max 3 making the experience even better

Have you used any phone higher than a sd625 device before?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olanreyman(m): 3:56pm On Jul 24, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Have you used any phone higher than a sd625 device before?
Yes. Samsung Note 4 with SD805
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2018
sureteeboy:
Is that case and tempered glass available for sale?
nah...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ulrich01(m): 4:18pm On Jul 24, 2018
Noobody on the beat.. He has done it again. Package received. Normal shipping and just 12days. PO charged #200.

Thumbs up Noobody. Keep up the good work. God bless.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by FunmyKemmy(f): 4:30pm On Jul 24, 2018
How long was the duration of your order?

Just one week. @Holuwaxheun is the bomb.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 4:30pm On Jul 24, 2018
olanreyman:

Yes. Samsung Note 4 with SD805

That explains it then.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 4:30pm On Jul 24, 2018
kstan:

Evuuls grin
Wetin u want make I talk na... As e be say original Samsung charger is being sold for 1500... wink cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by frankyvalll(m): 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2018
GrandMufti:

I greet you boss cool
d boss tuale for you

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by folash: 4:45pm On Jul 24, 2018
Please what's the difference between global and chinese version of xiaomi phones in a lay man's language?
Is one actually preferable to the other?
I tried using Google but there were too many technical language I didn't understand.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 4:51pm On Jul 24, 2018
spartacus11:

Is dat enough reason for a user of Max 2 to upgrade to 3, design wise i see no much difference, why not put the two pics side by side and tell me there is much difference (design wise)
if these 2 are not different, then everything in life are the same grin

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by phazotron(m): 4:54pm On Jul 24, 2018
few weeks old Xiaomi Redmi 5 with box and accessories for sale @45k. call or WhatsApp 08101735087 and/or call 08084697651 if interested.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 4:57pm On Jul 24, 2018
folash:
Please what's the difference between global and chinese version of xiaomi phones in a lay man's language?
Is one actually preferable to the other?
I tried using Google but there were too many technical language I didn't understand.

Global version- factory fitted Google play services, multilanguage

Chinese version- English and Chinese languages, no Google play services though it can be downloaded.

Personally prefer the global version.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BeardedTraveler: 5:04pm On Jul 24, 2018
blakwater:
i want it bro, what is the price? u can chat me up

35k. 16gb ROM
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by frankyvalll(m): 5:10pm On Jul 24, 2018
macbeyland:

I bin even weak when I saw his post. None of my numerous customers has complained.
make una leave the guy jare. na same phone me sef dey use nothing like that. just as Fibonacci said he pressed hard on the phone
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lordbravo11(m): 5:13pm On Jul 24, 2018
Ifedith:

... In Xiaomi thread... With mediatek sef

Never thought of that
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by AmazingAngel(f): 5:24pm On Jul 24, 2018

Hello everyone,

So my redmi 5 plus through express shipping from noobody came in today via DHL.

I have been on this thread for few months now, reading, following and saving up for my phone. I remember asking the house for a phone that could be gotten in the range of 50-55k, it was really hard to chose redmi 5 plus over redmi s2 because of the camera and the sd card slot. Having read the various reviews because of the bigger screen and other things,i decided not to go for the redmi S2.

My experience was just okay, from the fact that my phone was on "shipping information received" for a whole week (7days exactly) and some other issues sha, the phone finally arrived after 12days and the fact that i now have the phone with me is my only comfort on the experience i had.

I would have wanted to write a whole lot more, infact i typed them but decided to erase them, smiles.

The phone is actually nice, trying to set it up, abit longer than what i am used to (samsung 4.5inch phone) but i am sure i would get used to it as time goes on.

Kindly welcome me officially to the xiaomi family. Below is the redmi 5 plus, global version, black, 3gb/32gb variant.

Good to be here.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by frankyvalll(m): 5:24pm On Jul 24, 2018
OversightTM:

Boss abeg you get tempered glass film in stock for my redmi note 5 and a strong phone case. I need asap. Thanks
i have available contact me
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olanreyman(m): 5:32pm On Jul 24, 2018
fibonacci2526:

That explains it then.
LOL. What explains it? You are funny man
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by youngderek1(m): 5:36pm On Jul 24, 2018
AmazingAngel:

Hello everyone,

I have been on this thread for few months now, reading, following and saving up for my phone. I remember asking the house for a phone that could be gotten in the range of 50-55k, it was really hard to chose redmi 5 plus over redmi s2 because of the camera and the sd card slot. Having read the various reviews because of the bigger screen and other things,i decided not to go for the redmi S2.

My experience was just okay, from the fact that my phone was on "shipping information received" for a whole week (7days exactly) and some other issues sha, the phone finally arrived after 12days and the fact that i now have the phone with me is my only comfort on the experience i had.

I would have wanted to write a whole lot more, infact i typed them but decided to erase them, smiles.

The phone is actually nice, trying to set it up, abit longer than what i am used to (samsung 4.5inch phone) but i am sure i would get used to it as time goes on.

Kindly welcome me officially to the xiaomi family. Below is the redmi 5 plus, global version, black, 3gb/32gb variant.

Good to be here.

welcome to d xiaomi family smiley smiley

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by KingGeedorah(m): 5:40pm On Jul 24, 2018
AmazingAngel:

Hello everyone,

Good to be here.

Welcome, enjoy your phone.

Just like you am planning to get a phone thru noobody. Need to save first though for the phone.

Kindly share with me what issues you experienced so that l can prepare myself mentally for Zi issues you mentioned.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by frankyvalll(m): 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2018
careertalks:
After reading comments here. I finally ordered for Xiaomi redmi note 5 from jumia. It arrived this morning. But there was no ear phone inside. Why did xiaomi not include ear phone?
Also please how can I get temper glass for the phone. If you sell that, please indicate.
In general, the phone is very good. It is light and fast just as I wanted.. It is an amazing phone....
contact me for ur temper glass
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by frankyvalll(m): 5:43pm On Jul 24, 2018
careertalks:
After reading comments here. I finally ordered for Xiaomi redmi note 5 from jumia. It arrived this morning. But there was no ear phone inside. Why did xiaomi not include ear phone?
Also please how can I get temper glass for the phone. If you sell that, please indicate.
In general, the phone is very good. It is light and fast just as I wanted.. It is an amazing phone....
contact me for a very good earpiece. 08038784508
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 5:45pm On Jul 24, 2018
olanreyman:

LOL. What explains it? You are funny man

You mentioned a 4/5yo chipset(because it's 8**) as being "higher" than the sd625.Have you compared the benchmarks of these two chipsets? No wonder you feel the mi max 2 is a better buy than the note 5. Enjoy your device.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Giby: 5:47pm On Jul 24, 2018
AmazingAngel:

Hello everyone,

Good to be here.

please how much did you get it?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by AmazingAngel(f): 5:50pm On Jul 24, 2018
Giby:
please how much did you get it?
It was 62k when I ordered it, the price has changed after then, kindly check his updated price
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rationalist007: 5:51pm On Jul 24, 2018
Ulrich01:
Noobody on the beat.. He has done it again. Package received. Normal shipping and just 12days. PO charged #200.

Thumbs up Noobody. Keep up the good work. God bless.
when Did Yu Order It? I mean date
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Giby: 5:55pm On Jul 24, 2018
AmazingAngel:

It was 62k when I ordered it, the price has changed after then, kindly check his updated price
ooh...I thought it's selling for 55k

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by AmazingAngel(f): 6:02pm On Jul 24, 2018
Giby:
ooh...I thought it's selling for 55k
that is the AliExpress shipping, mine was express shipping
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Giby: 6:05pm On Jul 24, 2018
AmazingAngel:
that is the AliExpress shipping, mine was express shipping
ooh ok.you could have ordered on jumia for 55k

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by unite4real: 6:10pm On Jul 24, 2018
Giby:
ooh ok.you could have ordered on jumia for 55k

The Jumia Price is a promo that just came up after she has placed her order. After July 29, check the price again on Jumia and you will know how far.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Giby: 6:11pm On Jul 24, 2018
unite4real:

The Jumia Price is a promo that just came up after she has placed her order. After July 29, check the price again on Jumia and you will know how far.
but is it trusted

(1) (2) (3) ... (3208) (3209) (3210) (3211) (3212) (3213) (3214) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.