Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,118 members, 7,863,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (3275) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9494278 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3272) (3273) (3274) (3275) (3276) (3277) (3278) ... (9333) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seyema(m): 2:15am On Aug 02, 2018
certifiedfool:
House, I've finally collected my phone after paying 10k for custom charges... Welcome me to the Family..
Guys, The shit is real, just pray you're not unlucky like me...
At last! And I always use that post office every time o. I pray I don't enter this poo when next changing my phone sha
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by justi4jesu(f): 5:00am On Aug 02, 2018
Lovexme:

What's your rate? I might just get something from either site.

Amazon 320
Ebay 370

Please click on my importation link below
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by justi4jesu(f): 5:06am On Aug 02, 2018
iliyande:

Check out this site... If possible give me a quote. http://www.spytecinc.com/wireless-camera-hunter.html

Yes sure but Item is out of Stock smiley
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by meemich234(m): 5:35am On Aug 02, 2018
Courtesy MACBEYLAND....... Yesterday....

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 5:36am On Aug 02, 2018
meemich234:
I just got a xiaomi redmi note 5 pro 4/64gb black today courtesy MACBEYLAND.... Less that 24hours... Thanks man... Big ups....
welcome. Enjoy your device.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 5:45am On Aug 02, 2018
macbeyland:
UPDATE! UPDATE!!

The following phones are currently available for instant pickups

All phone purchased come with the following Freebies:

2 Tempered glass
1 360 degree case
*1 earpiece
*1 EU adapter
*1 phone stand
*1 32gb Mixza memory card for redmi note 5- 64g and 16gb memory card for xiaomi redmi note 5, redmi 5 plus 64gb/32gb

YOU CAN NOW PURCHASE 360 DEGREE CASE AND TEMPERED GLASS FOR REDMI NOTE 5, MINIMUM OF 2PCS @1600 naira per piece. Nylon printed tempered glass @850 per piece... buyer pays delivery cost.

*From next week, you will have the option of getting xiaomi mi band 3 @ 11k if you buy a mobile phone.
3 pieces of Xiaomi redmi note 5 black (69k)

3 pieces of Xiaomi redmi note 5 64gb black, global version from factory (80k)

3 pieces of gold color xiaomi redmi note 5 64 gb global version from factory (79k)

4 pieces of xiaomi redmi note 5 4gb/64gb gold color available + accessories @74k each.

1 piece of Xiaomi redmi note 5 gold color, global version from factory (68k)

3 piece of Xiaomi redmi 5 plus 4/64gb available together with 2 tempered glass, 360 case, earpiece, memory card, phone stand and EU adapter @67k

2 pieces of redmi 5 plus 32gb version gold color available with Freebies @57k

2 pieces of xiaomi redmi 5 plus 32gb global version black available @60k

bulk purchase of 360 degree case black and tempered glass for xiaomi redmi note 5 and redmi 5 plus available. Minimum order is 10pcs

Call now on 08062907289 to book yours.

Both global version and global rom installed available

Face to face delivery for those in Port Harcourt, Delivery to Lagos, Abuja, Akure, Calabar, Onitsha, Enugu, Agbor, Bayelsa within 24 hours.
AliExpress Deals Available

Call or watsapp on 08062907289 to book yours
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olanreyman(m): 6:07am On Aug 02, 2018
Guys pls help, after unlocking my mi max 2 bootloader, I'm not able to turn on oem unlocking again cos it's completely gray, I tried installing TWRP, the command will show that the system recognised my phone in fastboot but when I try flashing TWRP it wouldn't flash, I don't know maybe it's the oem unlocking causing it or there is something I'm not doing right.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 6:17am On Aug 02, 2018
ladiesreject:

I want am na. Na people opinions and reviews go ginger me to buy, but na so so stories I just de read here.

So you didn't later go for the redmi 4x for 40k? undecided
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Damoxy(m): 6:39am On Aug 02, 2018
Xiaomi Engineers in the House
My phone screen cracked and the touch Is still working very well, no black mark and the likes.
Do I just get the Screen Glass or I need the Digitiser too

Cc Gptech GrandMufti
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 02, 2018
GrandMufti:

Lol... buy the phone and rest.

Wetin be your budget again?

40-45k
But complains too much ontop the phone sha.
From swollen battery to non availability of accessories, to Wi-Fi connectivity issues etc
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SirLanko1: 6:49am On Aug 02, 2018
macbeyland:

1600 per piece. Tempered glass is 850 naira for the full cover, nylon printed tempered glass.

I am in Abuja how do I get them. RN5
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hardeycute(m): 6:53am On Aug 02, 2018
ladiesreject:

40-45k
[s]But complains too much ontop the phone sha.
From swollen battery to non availability of accessories, to Wi-Fi connectivity issues etc[/s]
I do think you are not talking about a Xiaomi phone
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 6:53am On Aug 02, 2018
ladiesreject:

40-45k
From swollen battery to non availability of accessories, to Wi-Fi connectivity issues etc

Lollllll, where have you seen the case of swollen batteries? Accessories? You need to buy them(tempered glasses and case) as a matter of fact it should be the first thing you are buying before even purchasing the phone. WiFi connectivity issues?

At this rate you won't get any phone as you are looking for a perfect phone afaik xiaomi phones are good and you will be sure to enjoy it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 02, 2018
Gptech:

Which kind story? So after reading from pages 1 to over 3000 na which kind story you observe? Abi na wahala we dey discuss here?

Na complains just too much..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 02, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Lollllll, where have you seen the case of swollen batteries? Accessories? You need to buy them(tempered glasses and case) as a matter of fact it should be the first thing you are buying before even purchasing the phone. WiFi connectivity issues?

At this rate you won't get any phone as you are looking for a perfect phone afaik xiaomi phones are good and you will be sure to enjoy it.

Bro, it's not like that.
I just want something that will last for me upto 18 months at least. Like the phone am using currently, I've been using it since Dec 2016 and I've never regretted buying it. I just want to upgrade to a better camera and Rom

I would have gone for the Tecno pouveir but it's 6" inches display is a turn off for me. I like it 5.2-5.5 inches at most.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sanandreas(m): 7:08am On Aug 02, 2018
ladiesreject:

Bro, it's not like that.
I just want something that will last for me upto 18 months at least. Like the phone am using currently, I've been using it since Dec 2016 and I've never regretted buying it. I just want to upgrade to a better camera and Rom

I would have gone for the Tecno pouveir but it's 6" inches display is a turn off for me. I like it 5.2-5.5 inches at most.

You are whining about a phone uve never used.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 7:10am On Aug 02, 2018
SirLanko1:

I am in Abuja how do I get them. RN5

You can get it today in fact. Chat me up on watsapp on 08062907289 for arrangement.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:10am On Aug 02, 2018
ladiesreject:

Bro, it's not like that.

If you want a better camera then be prepared to spend big
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:11am On Aug 02, 2018
spartacus11:

I go buy Hp Elitebook Folio 9480m i5 hope it is a good system?

It depends on what you want to use it for
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:12am On Aug 02, 2018
Damoxy:
Xiaomi Engineers in the House
My phone screen cracked and the touch Is still working very well, no black mark and the likes.
Do I just get the Screen Glass or I need the Digitiser too

Cc Gptech GrandMufti

Just get both
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Buhari2019: 7:12am On Aug 02, 2018
GrandMufti:

Headache on top fone wey u never buy
The young man can't afford Xiaomi phone. Check his posts for one month now. So, stop quoting him.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Damoxy(m): 7:13am On Aug 02, 2018
GrandMufti:

Just get both
Oops
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 7:13am On Aug 02, 2018
UPDATE! UPDATE!!

The following phones are currently available for instant pickups

All phone purchased come with the following Freebies:

2 Tempered glass
1 360 degree case
*1 earpiece
*1 EU adapter
*1 phone stand
*1 32gb Mixza memory card for redmi note 5- 64g and 16gb memory card for xiaomi redmi note 5, redmi 5 plus 64gb/32gb

YOU CAN NOW PURCHASE 360 DEGREE CASE AND TEMPERED GLASS FOR REDMI NOTE 5, MINIMUM OF 2PCS @1600 naira per piece. Nylon printed tempered glass @850 per piece... buyer pays delivery cost.

*You now have the option of getting xiaomi mi band 3 @ 11k if you buy a mobile phone.
3 pieces of Xiaomi redmi note 5 black (69k)

3 pieces of Xiaomi redmi note 5 64gb black, global version from factory (80k)

3 pieces of gold color xiaomi redmi note 5 64 gb global version from factory (79k)

4 pieces of xiaomi redmi note 5 4gb/64gb gold color available + accessories @74k each.

1 piece of Xiaomi redmi note 5 gold color, global version from factory (68k)

3 piece of Xiaomi redmi 5 plus 4/64gb available together with 2 tempered glass, 360 case, earpiece, memory card, phone stand and EU adapter @67k

2 pieces of redmi 5 plus 32gb version gold color available with Freebies @57k

2 pieces of xiaomi redmi 5 plus 32gb global version black available @60k

bulk purchase of 360 degree case black and tempered glass for xiaomi redmi note 5 and redmi 5 plus available. Minimum order is 10pcs

Call now on 08062907289 to book yours.

Both global version and global rom installed available

Face to face delivery for those in Port Harcourt, Delivery to Lagos, Abuja, Akure, Calabar, Onitsha, Enugu, Agbor, Bayelsa within 24 hours.
AliExpress Deals Available

Call or watsapp on 08062907289 to book yours

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:15am On Aug 02, 2018
Buhari2019:
The young man can't afford Xiaomi phone. Check his posts for one month now. So, stop quoting him.

Well he could have bought the redmi 4x (3/32) for 40k on Monday but he really wasn't convinced and don't know the worth of the phone.

Ladiesreject no one here would force you to buy a xiaomi phone, would advise you buy the phone you are satisfied with prolly a tecno or infinix.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:18am On Aug 02, 2018
Buhari2019:

Lol. U didn't see this?

ladiesreject:

40-45k
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 02, 2018
Buhari2019:

You want make dem notice you, so I don notice you, so thank you and have a nice day.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Buhari2019: 7:21am On Aug 02, 2018
ladiesreject:

Bro, it's not like that.

Buy Itel or tecno phone. It's within your 40k budget and with no wahala or complain. Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:21am On Aug 02, 2018
fibonacci2526:

So you didn't later go for the redmi 4x for 40k? undecided
Hahahaha , u dey follow up grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by irunmoleagba: 7:23am On Aug 02, 2018
gidieberry:
after flashing twrp...press power button + volume up key till u c dt mi logo and release it afta

I did that, but it's taking me to mi recovery
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:30am On Aug 02, 2018
ladiesreject:

Bro, it's not like that.

Come and buy my about 18months used Redmi note 4x cool.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Buhari2019: 7:31am On Aug 02, 2018
GrandMufti:

Lol. U didn't see this?

You don't understand. He don't want to buy the one within his budget. He prefer good camera, mad specs with 40k. He even created a note 3 thread, laughs!. So, he can't afford it. Instead of posting rubish here, he should buy other brand within his 40k budget. Thanks!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:35am On Aug 02, 2018
irunmoleagba:
hello guys, so i've successfully unlocked my bootloader today, so i tried flashing twrp which was successful. But after that, its not booting to twrp mode where id flash magisk and lazyflasher. grandmufti fibonacci gptech
Oya kuku go to settings- about phone- system update- tap the 3 dots at the top right- reboot to reboot to recovery mode. This is the long method.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3272) (3273) (3274) (3275) (3276) (3277) (3278) ... (9333) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: tomsniel(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.