Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,980 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (3510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9197201 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3507) (3508) (3509) (3510) (3511) (3512) (3513) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 7:08am On Sep 12, 2018
.The following phones are currently available for instant buy Call/Watsapp on 08062907289

Xiaomi redmi note 5
4/64gb black 75k,.................... 3/32 black 65k
4/64gb gold 71k..................... 3/32 gold 63k

Xiaomi Redmi 5 plus global version
4/64 Black 69k, ..................... 3/32 black 60k
4/64 Gold 66k,........................3/32 gold 57k

Freebies on all phones purchased are :
2 5D Tempered glass
1 360 degree case
1 earpiece
1 EU adapter plug
1 Hybrid sim adapter
1 32gb Mixza memory card for redmi note 5- 64g and 16gb memory card for xiaomi redmi note 5, redmi 5 plus 4/64gb/32gb

Pay on delivery to buyers in Port Harcourt. Delivery to Lagos, Abuja, Akure, Calabar, Onitsha, Enugu, Agbor, Bayelsa within 24 hours. Buyer pays delivery cost, usually around 1500 naira -2k naira

For detailed information on my advert, other deals like tempered glass, check my signature.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by b0y(m): 7:21am On Sep 12, 2018
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lovexme(m): 8:36am On Sep 12, 2018
macbeyland:

I wonder why they are called gorilla glass when they don't normally survive fall in the height of a small sheep.

grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tyhwo: 8:42am On Sep 12, 2018
EpicNigerian:

Switch on the autostart permission for your wallpaper app.

Go to settings - Installed apps - Permissions - Autostart - Turn on your wallpaper app.
Many thanks. Does the same apply to the font as well because it does same too.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 8:52am On Sep 12, 2018
demsid:
yes, and it is still in brickland. I've tried to open it,mehn, dey give am tight covering, WC side do you stay, are u in lag?
nope I'm in abj.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by donprosper6(m): 8:58am On Sep 12, 2018
Youngsage:
RN5A Prime Still available oh.... Come and buy.

Plus plenty freebies cheesy cool

location?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lkj20: 9:10am On Sep 12, 2018
bolakale30:

How much? Picture? Location?
Lagos, #1500

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nwaobitex: 9:21am On Sep 12, 2018
b0y:
Here's worth the read:

https://www.xda-developers.com/xiaomi-anti-rollback-protection-brick-phone/
this xiaomi sef. Does this mean that xiaomi doesnt approve of those chinese versions installed with official global rom?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by madeinnigeria: 9:29am On Sep 12, 2018
Why do people buy rn5 and not r5+
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by timbros(m): 9:40am On Sep 12, 2018
lordfalcao:
when was it dispatched to oversea

Dispatched to oversea was actually on that 3rd. I just rechecked now. I made the order on the 1st.

Dispatch is on the 3rd.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by timbros(m): 9:41am On Sep 12, 2018
bigtt76:
Please how did you select the Singapore Post? All I see is Ali Express Post or something, never had the Singapore Post option undecided

The store uses Aliexpress standard shipping. And that's the option I choose.

Aliexpress standard shipping uses Singapore post.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by timbros(m): 9:45am On Sep 12, 2018
macbeyland:

Well, you are just lucky. On the same Singapore post, a package that was sent to overseas on the 2nd of Sept just entered Nigeria today. 9 days between sent to overseas and entering Nigeria.

Several orders taking almost one week to even appear on information received.

Yea.

I was very surprised. I wasn't even bothered tracking it because, by my guess, it's not yet time to track but I was surprised when I got an email that my order has arrived and is with the local shipping company. I was like shocked

9 days is pretty fast too. I just rechecked the order, mine is 9 days too from the day of order to arrival in PH.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by scotweezy(m): 10:00am On Sep 12, 2018
madeinnigeria:
Why do people buy rn5 and not r5+
Because it's the all round better of the two devices undecided

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 10:14am On Sep 12, 2018
Chai. I have spent months researching on a solution to something without knowing that all the while, the solution was right in front of me. I took action this morning before I discovered the solution.

Chai.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bigtt76(f): 10:20am On Sep 12, 2018
Thanks. I get it now.

timbros:

The store uses Aliexpress standard shipping. And that's the option I choose.

Aliexpress standard shipping uses Singapore post.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Youngsage: 10:20am On Sep 12, 2018
donprosper6:

location?
Lagos bro.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bigtt76(f): 10:21am On Sep 12, 2018
Care sharing? undecided

macbeyland:
Chai. I have spent months researching on a solution to something without knowing that all the while, the solution was right in front of me. I took action this morning before I discovered the solution.

Chai.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 10:25am On Sep 12, 2018
Sexytimi:
Kudos to noobody for this awesome device (redmi note 5 AI 4/64gb ram)... I ordered and got this not even up to 2 weeks.Am loving this phone and all I can say is this phone is a beast... All the features are running smoothly and the camera is the best feature.... Bye to Samsung and the rest.... Am so happy to be part of the Xiaomi family.

All thanks to God,thanks for the continued trust,

Cheers wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 10:28am On Sep 12, 2018
bigtt76:
Care sharing? undecided

Yeah z it will be obvious here when the result pops up.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 10:30am On Sep 12, 2018
MIUI 10 rolling out to note 5 Chinese rom kiss

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lordwize(m): 10:31am On Sep 12, 2018
My xiaomi Redmond note 4 is not ringing out o and the music is not playing out. I I have factory reset, the problem still persist. What do I do please guys?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sunkyphil(m): 10:32am On Sep 12, 2018
Gptech:

Great,if you can,add small cash and get the redmi note 5 instead.
how much is dat
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 10:36am On Sep 12, 2018
Lordwize:
My xiaomi Redmond note 4 is not ringing out o and the music is not playing out. I I have factory reset, the problem still persist. What do I do please guys?
tried hardware test?
*#*#6484#*#*
Speaker

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 10:38am On Sep 12, 2018
Sunkyphil:
how much is dat
redmi note 5AI for as low as 60k for 32gb
73k for 64gb.
For immediate purchase.
Call/whatsapp/sms 07063579846 kiss

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 10:38am On Sep 12, 2018
Protein0:
MIUI 10 rolling out to note 5 Chinese rom kiss

Na chinese rom users dey enjoy the best and juiciest updates fest na grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lordfalcao(m): 10:44am On Sep 12, 2018
timbros:

Dispatched to oversea was actually on that 3rd. I just rechecked now. I made the order on the 1st.

Dispatch is on the 3rd.
mine is under 3 days. Despatch 7th- arrived country 11th
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 10:46am On Sep 12, 2018
noobody:

Na chinese rom users dey enjoy the best and juiciest updates fest na grin

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by donprosper6(m): 10:47am On Sep 12, 2018
Youngsage:

Lagos bro.
which part of Lagos
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lordwize(m): 10:51am On Sep 12, 2018
Protein0:
trued hardware test?
*#*#6484#*#*
Speaker
Thank you Sir, not yet will do that now
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kwireko: 10:52am On Sep 12, 2018
Guys there is a website where you can get information on the affordable chinese smartphones like Xiaomi. The website is https://www.affordableten.com/articles/affordablechinesephonesunder250.html. They also do laptops and gaming laptops. Mkae sure you check it out.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OOG(m): 10:59am On Sep 12, 2018
pharmtasy:

I love Anker products but una price dey turn eye

I am interested. I chose 15th as my date

Thanks for the feedback sir.
We keep on working on ways to make the products more affordable but we cannot afford to compromise on quality.
Good quality does not come by easily and if you can take out time to read the below, you will understand why it seems our goods are pricey but really are not in the long run.

Anker was one of the foremost companies to develop powerbanks and they never compromise on quality when it comes to the batteries and electronic components used in their devices. A lot of generic powerbanks are really not true to their capacity and use cheap components that expose you and your device to risk factors.
Anker hires only the best engineers and industry experts and they use top quality components in their manufacturing process to ensure they deliver on quality every single time.
The beautiful thing about the internet is that a quick Google search will give you unbiased feedbacks from Anker users all over the world. We are not talking about Nigeria only, Anker is widely recognised in US and UK where strict quality standards are adhered to especially for electrical devices.
In 2017, The Verge published an article online titled: HOW ANKER IS BEATING APPLE AND SAMSUNG AT THEIR OWN ACCESSORY GAME and you should try to read the article to understand what makes Anker stand out from other mobile accessory brands.
When it comes to innovations for fast charging and safety, Anker is the leading standard that other manufacturers try to emulate.
All Anker Chargers and Powerbanks are equipped with Multiprotect which is Anker’s exclusive 11-point suite of advanced safety and protection systems.
There are many risks associated with other generic rapid chargers—overheating, fires, even explosions. MultiProtect ensures complete safety for all your devices and most importantly, you.
Multiprotect features:
Input High-Voltage Protection
Output High-Voltage Protection
Input Current Regulation
Output Current Regulation
Automatic Current Matching
Input Short-Circuit Protection
Output Short-Circuit Protection
Static Resistance
Device Overcharge Protection
Battery Overdischarge Protection
Output Temperature Control

The best part of it all is that Anker is so sure of the quality of their products that they offer you 18 months warranty.
More importantly, ask around if there is any other brand in Nigeria willing to offer you 18 months warranty on mobile accessories and if they actually do fulfil their promise.
Anker has maintained a solid reputation of good quality and excellence for over 6 years that they have been operating in markets like USA and UK and they have now established their presence in Nigeria so you can have access to good products backed with 18 months warranty.

It only makes sense that Anker became the global leader in charging technology because they make the best products in that line.

In conclusion, 17th September 2018 has been fixed for the 24 hour sale.
Please set a reminder for that date as it promises to be interesting and we may never embark on such a sale again.

Thank you for your time.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 11:01am On Sep 12, 2018
Lordwize:
Thank you Sir, not yet will do that now
Keep us updated kiss

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3507) (3508) (3509) (3510) (3511) (3512) (3513) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: zenith4biz(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.