Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,678 members, 7,865,733 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:32 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (3530) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9499470 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3527) (3528) (3529) (3530) (3531) (3532) (3533) ... (9333) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iweecureyou: 1:02pm On Sep 15, 2018
Iwecureyou:
please is there any rule that says that members should ve spamming threads with adverts?
Cum bus while are use potocopy of mine name abi Her u try to scam my Gelfwend Sexybbstar on nl of me piss dilit ya murnika o.
Hand i am shoure his Mrcork dat u are.
Sexybbstar
iamj
adaksbullet
93miles
Lefulefu
piss cum hand dilevar me o
angry

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Phayteprecious1(f): 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2018
Optionally:
Hmm alot of tins are happening on nairaland o.
So noobody is the same iwecureyou and he mistakenly posted his Ad 4geting he is using the iwecureyou u moniker now he has deleted it.
Nawa o
Hmmmm....... something they happen oooo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Optionally(f): 1:10pm On Sep 15, 2018
Phayteprecious1:

Hmmmm....... something they happen oooo
Me sef i tire.
The owner of the real username sef don come dey give me headache.
Rip Englishsad
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Optionally(f): 1:12pm On Sep 15, 2018
iweecureyou:
Cum bus while are use potocopy of mine name abi Her u try to scam my Gelfwend Sexybbstar on nl of me piss dilit ya murnika o.
Hand i am shoure his Mrcork dat u are.
Sexybbstar
iamj
adaksbullet
93miles
Lefulefu
piss cum hand dilevar me o
angry
Oga u don murder English finish.sad

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 1:14pm On Sep 15, 2018
bigtt76:
Hahaha ...I understand but just felt using it here on Nairaland knowing how fully bastardized the word is used in Nigeria, might make visitors to this thread feel scared undecided but if its deem ok, permit me to be calling you egbon tout tongue kiss
Nigerians' meanings of words can't change their real meanings ma
I've answered to tout and will still answer it over n over if you address me as such. Egbon tout becomes a phrase with "egbon" having various meanings in the Yoruba language. I'm an L1 user of the kaarooojiire language and I can tell you the various contextual meanings of egbon.
Tout is the word on discus, not egbon tout ma, if you must make it a phrase "aburo tout, omo tout, ogbeni tout, arakunrin tout" are all OK for me grin. If the egbon was Intended to portray elder respect, then "buoda tout, baba tout, Alaafin tout, alayelua tout" are all fine too cheesy
8 options you have there ma, in place of egbon tout kiss

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 1:14pm On Sep 15, 2018
Protein0:

LATEST UPDATE!!! (06/09/2018)
XIAOMI
Redmi note 4x 3+16gb 52k
Redmi Note 4x 3+32gb 58k
Redmi 5 2+16gb 51k
Redmi 5 3+32gb 55k
Redmi 6pro 3+32gb 64k
Redmi 6pro 4+64gb 76k

Redmi note 5 3+32gb:60k
Redmi note 5 4+64gb:73k
Redmi note 5 6+64gb: 89k
Redmi 5plus 3+32gb: 60k
Redmi 5plus 4+64gb: 70k
Mi max 2 4+64gb 72k
Mi max 2 4+128gb 99k
Mi max 3 4+64gb: 99k
Mi max 3 128gb: 119k

MI 6x 4+64gb 95k
MI 6x 6+128gb 118k

Mi note 3 4+64gb: 105k
Mi note 3 6+64gb: 110k
Mi note 3 6+128gb: 120k
mi6 4+64gb 130k
Mi6 6+64gb 140k
Mi mix 2 6+64gb: 150k
Mi mix 2 6+128gb: 170k
Mi mix 2s: 185k
Black shark: 170k
Mi 8 SE 4+64gb 110k
Mi 8 SE 6+64gb 120k
Mi 8 SE 6+128gb: 130k

Mi 8 64gb: 165k,
Mi 8 128gb: 170k

Mi 8 Explorer edition: 262k

Mi band 3: 12k

ONEPLUS
OnePlus 5t 6+64gb: 180k
OnePlus 5t 8+128gb: 205k
Oneplus 6: 64gb 185k
Oneplus 6 8+128gb: 215k
Oneplus 6 8+256gb: 242k

NOKIA
Nokia X6 4+32gb: 83k
4+64gb: 89k

POWERBANKS
Xiaomi 2 10,000mah: 7k
Xiaomi 2c (new model) 20,000mah: 14k

5-7working days delivery to Lagos.
Outside-Lagos bound orders will be waybilled afterwards.
Two tempered glasses and one silicone case gifts for every phone.
Interested? Call/WhatsApp 07063579846
Thanks kiss kiss

Weekend flash sale on
https://www.nairaland.com/protein0/posts
Redmi 5plus under 50k
Note 5AI under 60k
Mi 8 under 160k
If you know, you know

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bigtt76(f): 1:18pm On Sep 15, 2018
Hahaha ...you're daaah best buoda tout kiss

Protein0:
Nigerians' meanings of words can't change their real meanings ma
I've answered to tout and will still answer it over n over if you address me as such. Egbon tout becomes a phrase with "egbon" having various meanings in the Yoruba language. I'm an L1 user of the kaarooojiire language and I can tell you the various contextual meanings of egbon.
Tout is the word on discus, not egbon tout ma, if you must make it a phrase "aburo tout, omo tout, ogbeni tout, arakunrin tout" are all OK for me. If the egbon was Intended to portray elder respect, then "buoda tout, baba tout, Alaafin tout, alayelua tout" are all fine too.
8 options you have there ma, in place of egbon tout kiss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 1:19pm On Sep 15, 2018
Optionally:

This is not romance section please
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Optionally(f): 1:22pm On Sep 15, 2018
GrandMufti:

This is not romance section please
I dont understand u please
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 1:26pm On Sep 15, 2018
hardeycute:
It is now evident that the emergence of MACBEYLAND has caused serious problems to them(noobody and protein0). Although I still find Ifedith annoying especially with the way he quotes people

I don't want to talk but my DATA LOSS lipsrsealed is making me annoyed

I'm simply doing my own thing o. I don't know why anybody will see me as a problem to him/her when more people are even preparing to join the touting queue here.

I no offend anybody o, and I no collect anybody market.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iweecureyou: 1:33pm On Sep 15, 2018
Optionally:
Cum while we u talk dat i am kiler of egish wen i am stordy egish lagange in mine univelseaty
piss use ya sense nest thime.
Cc
sexybbstar
iamj
Mrcork
lefulefu
adaksbullet
93MILES
jamaicanlove
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 1:33pm On Sep 15, 2018
hardeycute:
It is now evident that the emergence of MACBEYLAND has caused serious problems to them(noobody and protein0). Although I still find Ifedith annoying especially with the way he quotes people

I don't want to talk but my DATA LOSS lipsrsealed is making me annoyed
tor!
If facts are anything to reckon with, here are they ma:

1. If anyone, in touting, should cause me an electron of 'problem', it should be noobody. We share everything, when I Say everything, I mean every single thing.. Even suppliers, customers. yet he's the most intimate pal I have as we type.

2. I've dealt with, and still dealing with, all other sellers here on this thread except ur revered macbeyland and I initiated a deal with him but it wasn't successful which was normal and "buoda tout" zoomed off.

3. Given 2 above, who has a problem here? The majority who I've successfully dealt with or a lone?

4. Your remark about Ifedith is uncouth, you meant his personal sef is annoying? Are you for real?

5. If trading same commodity is a reason to have problem with someone, then macbeyland is the last person I should have issues with because we have least things in common. He sells accessories majorly whereas I tell even those who buzz me to ask, I don't sell it. He sells 2 or 3 xiaomi models. Check my price list for the models and brands there na. I sell more than tech too.

6. I've personally encouraged some other fellows here who I think are at the vantage point of selling well to join the touting. They can attest to this if they won't mind voicing out tho.

How you arrived at your quoted post of macbeyland causing problems still remains a poser to my cerebrum tbh.
I'm sure those who understand the drift on this thread will just laugh at that post ni cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 1:35pm On Sep 15, 2018
Optionally:
Hmm alot of tins are happening on nairaland o.
So noobody is the same iwecureyou and he mistakenly posted his Ad 4geting he is using the iwecureyou u moniker now he has deleted it.
Nawa o

Hello?

You hav proof to back up this claim?

Otherwise stop the false accusations,i wudnt wanna engage in any argument with you thou,but kindly refrain from linking me to any other moniker on here,
Normally i wudnt quote you,the last time u struggled so hard to get my attention,i ignored you,
But you coming here with baseless claims,without investigating properly,i wudnt stand for that,
For the very last time,think,investigate before you talk.

Thank you..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 1:37pm On Sep 15, 2018
Ifedith:

Ok... If Na dat one... No problem na... U could simply say it is forbidden to refer to a signature instead of being annoyed with me na... grin... But I'll like to know though, is a reference to signature forbidden in nairaland or this thread rules
why not let's jump over as usual jare cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 1:42pm On Sep 15, 2018
macbeyland:

No, the rule is one seller advertise per page...

As in

One advert per page.
that's what I typed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 1:43pm On Sep 15, 2018
Iwecureyou:
Seun mynd44 lalasticlala is there any rule that states this please
said rule is for this thread alone
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hardeycute(m): 1:43pm On Sep 15, 2018
Protein0:
tor!
If facts are anything to reckon with, here are they ma:

1. If anyone, in touting, should cause me an electron of 'problem', it should be noobody. We share everything, when I Say everything, I mean every single thing.. Even suppliers, customers. yet he's the most intimate pal I have as we type.
This is none of my problem, I really don't want and need to know

2. I've dealt with, and still dealing with, all other sellers here on this thread except ur revered macbeyland and I initiated a deal with him but it wasn't successful which was normal and "buoda tout" zoomed off.
That's the two of you problem

3. Given 2 above, who has a problem here? The majority who I've successfully dealt with or a lone?
I am not talking about your trading with others but how you have always commented on matters pertaining to him. Everyone of you are all guilty of breaking the *ads placement' rule
4. Your remark about Ifedith is uncouth, you meant his personal sef is annoying? Are you for real?
Oga don't shift goal post. Ifedith knows what he is guilty of and not his personality.

5. If trading same commodity is a reason to have problem with someone, then macbeyland is the last person I should have issues with because we have least things in common. He sells accessories majorly whereas I tell even those who buzz me to ask, I told dem I don't sell it. He sells 2 or 3 xiaomi models. Check my price list for the models and brands there na. I sell more than tech too.

6. I've personally encouraged some other fellows here who I think are at the vantage point of selling well to join the touting. They can attest to this if they won't mind voicing out tho.

How you arrived at your quoted post of macbeyland causing problems still remains a poser to my cerebrum tbh.
I'm sure those who understands the drift on this thread will just laugh at that post ni cheesy
Seun and his mods knows what to do and I believe they are just shying away from it

9 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 15, 2018
iweecureyou:
Cum while we u talk dat i am kiler of egish wen i am stordy egish lagange in mine univelseaty
piss use ya sense nest thime.
Cc
sexybbstar
iamj
Mrcork
lefulefu
adaksbullet
93MILES
jamaicanlove

Aah

It is well with you my brother
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 1:45pm On Sep 15, 2018
Raymondj0:
so if everyone decides to be seller and that rule of every seller one post per thread is apply.. Then what is excess of this thread?... Can't they talk to themselves and come up with the best way to advert without disturbing the purpose of this thread?... This thread alone consists of more than 5 long adds with also adds pictures.... I don't say they should not advert... But its now getting out of hand with the way their doing it... Peace
hmm, oya o, mods and sellers and certain readers go and have general meeting
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 1:46pm On Sep 15, 2018
macbeyland:

Keep enjoying your bitterness, and continue to advertise vituperative words and comments more than you advertise your xiaomi packages.

Maybe one day, you will be bold enough to tell the thread the source of your bitterness towards me.

I don't engage in shameless war of words with people online. You won't make me start.
Bitterness?, towards you? grin grin

The post you quoted was very simple to comprehend. If you can't do what I asked, why not just jump over and count it as part of your usual wolf crying?
Meanwhile, it's part of being schizophrenic to be paranoid. Only a paranoid person will think someone is bitter towards him or her even when they can't substantiate it.

Once again, if you're unable to point towards what makes you think I am bitter towards you, you need a therapist. Prognosis is usually very excellent at the early stages. kiss

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 1:48pm On Sep 15, 2018
GUYS STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS BORDERING ON CHILDISHNESS ALREADY. Get a grip!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iweecureyou: 1:52pm On Sep 15, 2018
IKON360:

said rule is for this thread alone
ignore of him piss he his fake copy of me
cc
Noobody
iamj
sexybbstar
adaksbullet
manny paqcupu
maywhether
ronda rousey
john cena
Dream league soccer
Mrcork
Ifedith
maxi112
henry007
macybeland
93MILES
jamaicanlove
prodig
protein0
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 1:53pm On Sep 15, 2018
hardeycute:

1.This is none of my problem, I really don't want and need to know

2.That's the two of you problem

3. I am not talking about your trading with others but how you have always commented on matters pertaining to him. Everyone of you are all guilty of breaking the *ads placement' rule
4. Oga don't shift goal post. Ifedith knows what he is guilty of and not his personality. Weh done sir

5.Seun and his mods knows what to do and I believe they are just shying away from it
1. We all know who facts stares at and still ignores dem or avoid the fact cheesy. No be today na
If you really didn't want to know out of your fear of the facts, others with similar views who are willing to unlearn false perceptions have appreciated it already.
2. Tor!
3. Thanks for monitoring my comments, especially about him, however if you're unable to post screenshots to back these 2 points of yours, then lipsrsealed
I repeat, I've never posted my ad list after an ad on any page, if it's turbulent for your mind to accept, prove me wrong then. Post screenshots
4.ooh. He obviously knew, hence his reply to your post on his annoying personality.
5. When you were seun's adviser before he opened NL and why won't they shy away? Becuae they're afraid of you, ba? cheesy cheesy

Yeye lasan!

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 1:56pm On Sep 15, 2018
Protein0:
grin cheesy

It's a manifestation of 21st century "pseudo-smartness"
needed by a narcissistically specious ones, more deceptive than an average Nigerian politician but feigning Saints and very swift to point fingers
Yeye lasan undecided
your school fees will not be in vain
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iweecureyou: 1:56pm On Sep 15, 2018
noobody:

Hello?

Otherwise stop the false accusations,i wudnt wanna engage in any argument with you thou,but kindly refrain from linking me to any other moniker on here,
Normally i wudnt quote you,the last time u struggled so hard to get my attention,i ignored you,
But you coming here with baseless claims,without investigating properly,i wudnt stand for that,

Thank you..
Cum bus haw many thime her u mudrify ya post eh
cc
sexybbstar
optionaly
ifedith
protein0
hungrynigerian
iamj
Mrcork
adaksbullet
93MILES
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Buhari2019: 1:58pm On Sep 15, 2018
The noise is becoming unbecoming. I will soon react. Thanks.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 1:59pm On Sep 15, 2018
IKON360:

your school fees will not be in vain
aameen jare.
Owo oniru, owo elepo cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iweecureyou: 2:00pm On Sep 15, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Aah

It is well with you my brother
cum piss esplane to me why 93miles is follow u upandan.his he no half job or something.
Cc
93miles
noobody
protein0
iamj
sexybbstar
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 15, 2018
iweecureyou:
cum piss esplane to me why 93miles is follow u upandan.his he no half job or something.
Cc
93miles
noobody
protein0
iamj
sexybbstar

I don't know ooooo grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 2:10pm On Sep 15, 2018
Protein0:

1. We all know who facts stares at and still ignores dem or avoid the fact cheesy. No be today na
If you really didn't want to know out of your fear of the facts, others with similar views who are willing to unlearn false perceptions have appreciated it already.
2. Tor!
3. Thanks for monitoring my comments, especially about him, however if you're unable to post screenshots to back these 2 points of yours, then lipsrsealed
I repeat, I've never posted my ad list after an ad on any page, if it's turbulent for your mind to accept, prove me wrong then. Post screenshots
4.ooh. He obviously knew, hence his reply to your post on his annoying personality.
5. When you were seun's adviser before he opened NL and why won't they shy away? Becuae they're afraid of you, ba? cheesy cheesy

Yeye lasan!

Why are you desperately trying to quote somebody out of context simply because you want to throw insults which you have proven time and time again to be very good at?

The guy never said anything about me having an annoying personality. Why are you the only person who feel that I have an annoying personality?

Why are you the only person who always feels bitter about me here?

Why don't you give more details about the deal between you and I that didn't go through. Maybe that way you will help them understand where your problem lies, and where the bitterness emanates from

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Optionally(f): 2:10pm On Sep 15, 2018
noobody:

Hello?

Thank you..
Do i look stupid to u?
You posted ur ads using the IWECUREYOU moniker and when u realised ur mistake u deleted and put a full stop.
I didn't screenshot it but i'm sure other people noticed this.
Sha maybe it was an error from nairaland.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 2:12pm On Sep 15, 2018
but finally, this thread is not anybody's father's house; complaints keep coming up over so many unnecessary issues, the basic reason this thread was created was to help nairalanders know that there are better phone companies than tecno, infinix, itel and gionee.
Also to offer some level of support in getting these phones from aliexpress.
And to offer tips on tweaking and modding the phones.
And to provide solutions and offer help when a user encounters a challenge while using his phone.
How did we now degenerate to the point of warring over unnecessary things like who advertised? who didn't advertise? Who qoute? Who didn't qoute? Abeg, let's arrange ourselves. So many people here are my elders, be good examples.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3527) (3528) (3529) (3530) (3531) (3532) (3533) ... (9333) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.