Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (3542) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9197404 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3539) (3540) (3541) (3542) (3543) (3544) (3545) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by darkhorizon: 10:02pm On Sep 16, 2018
acekid109:
build.prop did not work 4 me also, same with magisk module , there is a file i flashed to enable it, got it from their telegram group then.
Got the zip file through magisk manager, Camera2 API is now enabled and Google camera is working. But miui camera is also still working.

Also, selfie is not working in Google camera, after taking the picture, the end result is a blank picture.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 16, 2018
bigtt76:
Car parts shocked you come the wrong thread be dat o! In anycase, I guess you can go ahead and open a dispute and get your refund.

I need your help. I've ordered for the xiaomi Redmi 4A from a facebook source and I also ordered for another device from a Nigerian page on instagram (this one has been delivered) it's running on android 7.1.

I want to install a new rom inside but I've to root the phone first.. I've tried both mobile and PC methods (all to no avail) .any help?? I searched for solutions online and I see many complaints of people saying it's hard to root android v7 and 8.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sunkyphil(m): 10:13pm On Sep 16, 2018
Gmartins:
Android pie for Redmi 5 users cheesy... When we have not gotten the Oreo update and still waiting for MIUI 10 update �..
pie ke abi oreo i got d oreo update today
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 16, 2018
Good evening everyone please recently my Mi max 2 cord has been giving me issues, I would like to get recommendations fir good chargers that supports quick charge.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by careertalks: 10:34pm On Sep 16, 2018
ajog1:

cheesy Something don already dey original, eh need strong again?
do you have it... I need it for my romoss power bank
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by careertalks: 10:38pm On Sep 16, 2018
pharmtasy:

Buy Anker QC 3.0 charger. You definitely thank me later
I need it for my romoss power bank. I need a charger that supports quick charge just like my redmi note 5 charger
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Babaty87(m): 10:39pm On Sep 16, 2018
Nltaliban:
Please is this good enough?

My first time

Please, what's your font name?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nltaliban(m): 10:43pm On Sep 16, 2018
Babaty87:

Please, what's your font name?

Holiday
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 16, 2018
Freshemzy:
Good evening everyone please recently my Mi max 2 cord has been giving me issues, I would like to get recommendations fir good chargers that supports quick charge.
Please you guys should come to my aid
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 11:06pm On Sep 16, 2018
careertalks:
I need it for my romoss power bank. I need a charger that supports quick charge just like my redmi note 5 charger
Got mine from jumia
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 16, 2018
huge upgrade from note 5
adamix:
angry angry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OOG(m): 11:27pm On Sep 16, 2018
OOG:

Thanks for the feedback sir.
We keep on working on ways to make the products more affordable but we cannot afford to compromise on quality.
Good quality does not come by easily and if you can take out time to read the below, you will understand why it seems our goods are pricey but really are not in the long run.

Anker was one of the foremost companies to develop powerbanks and they never compromise on quality when it comes to the batteries and electronic components used in their devices. A lot of generic powerbanks are really not true to their capacity and use cheap components that expose you and your device to risk factors.
Anker hires only the best engineers and industry experts and they use top quality components in their manufacturing process to ensure they deliver on quality every single time.
The beautiful thing about the internet is that a quick Google search will give you unbiased feedbacks from Anker users all over the world. We are not talking about Nigeria only, Anker is widely recognised in US and UK where strict quality standards are adhered to especially for electrical devices.
In 2017, The Verge published an article online titled: HOW ANKER IS BEATING APPLE AND SAMSUNG AT THEIR OWN ACCESSORY GAME and you should try to read the article to understand what makes Anker stand out from other mobile accessory brands.
When it comes to innovations for fast charging and safety, Anker is the leading standard that other manufacturers try to emulate.
All Anker Chargers and Powerbanks are equipped with Multiprotect which is Anker’s exclusive 11-point suite of advanced safety and protection systems.
There are many risks associated with other generic rapid chargers—overheating, fires, even explosions. MultiProtect ensures complete safety for all your devices and most importantly, you.
Multiprotect features:
Input High-Voltage Protection
Output High-Voltage Protection
Input Current Regulation
Output Current Regulation
Automatic Current Matching
Input Short-Circuit Protection
Output Short-Circuit Protection
Static Resistance
Device Overcharge Protection
Battery Overdischarge Protection
Output Temperature Control

The best part of it all is that Anker is so sure of the quality of their products that they offer you 18 months warranty.
More importantly, ask around if there is any other brand in Nigeria willing to offer you 18 months warranty on mobile accessories and if they actually do fulfil their promise.
Anker has maintained a solid reputation of good quality and excellence for over 6 years that they have been operating in markets like USA and UK and they have now established their presence in Nigeria so you can have access to good products backed with 18 months warranty.

It only makes sense that Anker became the global leader in charging technology because they make the best products in that line.

In conclusion, 17th September 2018 has been fixed for the 24 hour sale.
Please set a reminder for that date as it promises to be interesting and we may never embark on such a sale again.

Thank you for your time.

The promised sale is about to go live.
Take advantage of the discounts.
The sale ends in 24 hours.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genabc(m): 12:06am On Sep 17, 2018
OOG:

The promised sale is about to go live.
Take advantage of the discounts.
The sale ends in 24 hours.

Please what's ur website or how do u go about it?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 12:28am On Sep 17, 2018
Available for immiediate PICK UP

Redmi note 5 ai 3/32gb black,5 pcs(global rom installed with sure OTA updates)65k

Xiaomi bluetooth sports earphones 10k..

Xiaomi hybrid pro HD earphones 10......

Redmi 5 plus 3/32gb gold 5 pcs(global rom installed with sure OTA) wink

Redmi note 5 ai 4/64gb,5pcs(global rom installed with sure OTA updates)75k

Freebies include....

2 tempered glasses
1 follow come transparent silicon case
1 high quality case
1 eu plug adapter
1 phone stent (ring holder)

Location: lagos,egbeda can be waybilled any where in the world...

Cheers wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by zainkay: 12:34am On Sep 17, 2018
noobody:
[b]

i want the redmi note 5 global version,is it available for instant pick up too
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sapienman(m): 12:35am On Sep 17, 2018
jinbility:

am here, i stay at nkpor so i do use nkpor post office. sincce na waterwirks/ savoy, use onitsha post office at new market road. u can chat me on whatsapp 08037364987

Thanks for your help bro.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sapienman(m): 12:35am On Sep 17, 2018
Manuella4ace:

434104, Obosi

I appreciate this. Thank you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sapienman(m): 12:36am On Sep 17, 2018
lordfalcao:
I stay at Onitsha. Call/text with number on my profile

Thank you, Lord Falcao
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sapienman(m): 12:36am On Sep 17, 2018
Arnod007:
Try using Google map, just use it to get direction and in the destination bar just type "post office" it will give you option with the closest ones in km

This was most helpful. Thank you so much.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by darkhorizon: 3:26am On Sep 17, 2018
Thanks guys, most of Google camera's functions are now working; Photosphere, Slow Motion , Portrait etc...

But I am having problems taking selfies, the pictures appear blank.

Grandmufti Gptech Fibonacci2526 Acekid109
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 3:26am On Sep 17, 2018
darkhorizon:

Got the zip file through magisk manager, Camera2 API is now enabled and Google camera is working. But miui camera is also still working.

Also, selfie is not working in Google camera, after taking the picture, the end result is a blank picture.
disable hdr for front camera, a life hack is to use portrait mode in front camera that way hdr gets applied without crashing. I use Serjo87 n urikill version n it works fine this way
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 3:27am On Sep 17, 2018
darkhorizon:
Thanks guys, most of Google camera's functions are now working; Photosphere, Slow Motion , Portrait etc...

But I am having problems taking selfies, the pictures appear blank.

Grandmufti Gptech Fibonacci2526 Acekid109
using flash at times causes front camera to crash also
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by darkhorizon: 3:49am On Sep 17, 2018
acekid109:
using flash at times causes front camera to crash also

Thanks, but it's still not working.

I've noticed that it is the same with all the Google camera mods I've downloaded.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lilclin(m): 5:07am On Sep 17, 2018
Sunkyphil:
anoda update cool
you get data sha. ..you for just download latest update and flash via updater app
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lilclin(m): 5:08am On Sep 17, 2018
So the guy that stole my redmI 5 plus was caught on Friday. Hoping he pays foe everything soon... RN5 loading grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 5:48am On Sep 17, 2018
optimised:

OPTIMISED .

There is already an ad on this page. Kindly edit your post.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 6:18am On Sep 17, 2018
darkhorizon:

Thanks, but it's still not working.

I've noticed that it is the same with all the Google camera mods I've downloaded.
try Serjo87 gcam. I use that one
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 6:38am On Sep 17, 2018
SinGapore post now entering their sweet period.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 6:54am On Sep 17, 2018
lilclin:
So the guy that stole my redmI 5 plus was caught on Friday. Hoping he pays foe everything soon... RN5 loading grin
Nice, payed for tracking or?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by captainjay(m): 6:58am On Sep 17, 2018
OneKinGuy:
update the gmail app
please I need someone to help me I have updated the Gmail app but didn't work.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 6:59am On Sep 17, 2018
macbeyland:
SinGapore post now entering their sweet period.

It's getting so annoying these days. Shipping is very very slow.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3539) (3540) (3541) (3542) (3543) (3544) (3545) ... (9317) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.