Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (3575) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9230556 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3572) (3573) (3574) (3575) (3576) (3577) (3578) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 12:52pm On Sep 22, 2018
Protein0:
XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 5AI PROMO
Items Condition: Brand New, boxed
Colour: Black
3gb RAM
32gb ROM
Official global rom with regular OTA updates
Snapdragon 636 efficient processor
Dual camera AI
4000mah battery
Android 8
Fingerprints sensor
IR blaster
Face unlock
Very sleeky design and lots more...

Price: 62k 59k (show me a cheaper offer, I'll match it, if not beat it)

Qty: 5pcs, first come, first served

Please don't contact me for further price reduction, Wait till after the promo when price will return to normal, the price will be negotiable, you can check my signature for the link to the thread of the Regular price. Thanks

Freebies:
2 tempered glasses
1 silicone case
1 EU plug adapter

Pay on delivery available within Lagos and Abuja
Other locations? Payment before waybill. It can be waybilled to anywhere where life exists.

Call or whatsapp or SMS 07063579846

Offer valid while stocks last

2pcs sold, 3pcs "2go" cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by stano2(m): 12:52pm On Sep 22, 2018
lavenderjade:

This does not look new sha but was putted in a carton
What are you even saying.
Please i opened it myself, someone bought it for me.
Please go check for hp 15-bs015dx online to know the price and year of manufacture.

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 12:57pm On Sep 22, 2018
Protein0:
fragile?

Not really. It's tough enough, but not appropriate for day to day movement.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by steric58(m): 1:11pm On Sep 22, 2018
Na to dey careful and strictly instruct sellers to write "Toy" or "Gift" on phone package one seller wrote "Handset" on my package I was so lucky mine does not attract custom fine one guy paid 5k at the post office due to this issue the postman said am lucky.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 1:14pm On Sep 22, 2018
Ifedith:

Redmi note 5.
U and note 5, before note 5 go better pass Mi 8 sef u nr go kw.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 1:16pm On Sep 22, 2018
steric58:
Na to dey careful and strictly instruct sellers to write "Toy" or "Gift" on phone package one seller wrote "Handset" on my package I was so lucky mine does not attract custom fine one guy paid 5k at the post office due to this issue the postman said am lucky.
which post office be that?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 1:22pm On Sep 22, 2018
steric58:
it's not an issue of what sellers write these days. Even if seller write gift or toy or even paper grin, if d package enters their random sampling, you'll pay.
And if seller writes mobile phone or tablet or even car grin, you won't pay if you're not sampled.
Na luck
50/50 cheesy

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 1:23pm On Sep 22, 2018
steric58:

I saw my package that was billed customs duty yesterday. The package was declared as ' electronic device' meanwhile I received 8 packages yesterday, some declared as mobile phone. None was billed.

In fact, some of the ones i received yesterday were sent by the same seller that sent the one that was billed.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 1:23pm On Sep 22, 2018
macbeyland:

Not really. It's tough enough, but not appropriate for day to day movement.
mind sharing the pictures?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 1:38pm On Sep 22, 2018
Protein0:
mind sharing the pictures?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 2:08pm On Sep 22, 2018
stano2:
Good morning xiomi FAM.
I have a new Hp laptop for sale at give away price.
8gb ram, 1 terabyte hdd, 4gb Intel HD 620 graphics memory Touchscreen, windows 10 factory installed,
core i5-7200@ 2.70Ghz. 2.70Ghz Pro 7th gen

Whatsapp ---__081=060=40717

How much?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by HenriFayol(m): 2:16pm On Sep 22, 2018
Protein0:
it's not an issue of what sellers write these days. Even if seller write gift or toy or even paper grin, if d package enters their random sampling, you'll pay.
And if seller writes mobile phone or tablet or even car grin, you won't pay if you're not sampled.
Na luck
50/50 cheesy
Which one is sampling? The whole thing is scary..best bet buy from people here or look for a very interesting discounted product... by the time you pay duties it should add up
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 2:18pm On Sep 22, 2018
Gptech:

U and note 5, before note 5 go better pass Mi 8 sef u nr go kw.
grin cheesy grin... It's a great device na,... It touches all the good areas at a great price... No be my fault na. The only thing that can make me go flagship lvl is design. Aside design nothing else. Cus all flagship are fast, all cameras are dope, so at that range, design and cost takes it for me. Mostly design for me, and count notch out of it. grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Floyd45(m): 2:44pm On Sep 22, 2018
daamazing:
It's the ntel that's ₦3k for 48GB

Hello, can I ask what device you are using the ntel on? I just resubscribed on Thursday after which I called customer care to help activate it. I'm trying to use it on my Samsung J5 prime, but it hasn't come up with data network since then
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 2:51pm On Sep 22, 2018
Ifedith:

count notch out of it. grin grin grin
Thank God, because of this, I dey easily contain d urge to upgrade grin.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by daamazing(m): 2:54pm On Sep 22, 2018
Floyd45:

Hello, can I ask what device you are using the ntel on? I just resubscribed on Thursday after which I called customer care to help activate it. I'm trying to use it on my Samsung J5 prime, but it hasn't come up with data network since then
I'm using redmi note 4x. Do you mean no network bar at all?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Floyd45(m): 3:00pm On Sep 22, 2018
daamazing:

There is network bar, but the Internet arrow doesn't come up and it doesn't browse
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jinbility: 3:04pm On Sep 22, 2018
thanks @protein0 for the power bank

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 3:09pm On Sep 22, 2018
Gptech:

Thank God, because of this, I dey easily contain d urge to upgrade grin.

Make una dey use notch as reason not to upgrade ooo.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 22, 2018
daamazing:
if you know your way around, install Google cam.
https://imgur.com/a/l3mpvwn

if you have imgur app, you could use that to check d full res. You can zoom in very far with just little detail drop

Too this with a note 4x

Thanks a bunch
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 3:24pm On Sep 22, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Make una dey use notch as reason not to upgrade ooo.

I'm staring at the xiaomi mi a2 lite and the phone looks really really cool. Perfect for anyone who considers the note 5 slightly too big for their hands.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by steric58(m): 3:24pm On Sep 22, 2018
Protein0:
Na luck
50/50 cheesy
Na true sha but to be on a safer side sha it's better to emphasis it they shouldn't write "Phone" on the package just my opinion
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 22, 2018
noobody:

Gcam,be prepared to root cool

But results are breathtaking

Cheers

Please how can I do it?
Plus, are there any dangers associated with it?
Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by steric58(m): 3:26pm On Sep 22, 2018
acekid109:
which post office be that?
Ilorin Nipost
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 3:35pm On Sep 22, 2018
The Mixza Memory cards have landed.

100 pcs of 8gb
100 pcs of 16gb
100 pcs of 32gb

2pcs of 128gb
10 pcs of 64gb

Simeone already collected 50 pcs of 8gb.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saky18(m): 3:38pm On Sep 22, 2018
ProteinO you are one in a million. One the most honest guy on this thread.
He is highly recommended any time/day/ night on whatever order you want to make.

My utmost gratitude. Thanks once again.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 3:46pm On Sep 22, 2018
macbeyland:

I'm staring at the xiaomi mi a2 lite and the phone looks really really cool. Perfect for anyone who considers the note 5 slightly too big for their hands.

Not a fan but am sure I will learn to live with it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 4:08pm On Sep 22, 2018
macbeyland:

Swift has black and white layout. It's the keyboard I have been using for years. One annoying thing about it though is that when you spell a word that's not in it's dictionary, it highlights the word and when you try to edit some letters in the word, the keyboard will disappear. You cannot get it to be edited unless you remove the word completely.

It can be very annoying.

Switch to Swype keyboard and stop enduring BS cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Iamshegxycul: 4:27pm On Sep 22, 2018
daamazing:
please how did y'all subscribe I've been getting site under maintenance for a while now when i open myntel.com.ng
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by optimised: 4:40pm On Sep 22, 2018
GrandMufti:

I saw that too. Same with @optimized.

Let's learn to do things accordingly.
I usually post just 1 advert per day. So will it not be too extreme for me to be ranked among those touting on the this thread?
My handiwork is too infrequent to be considered as being annoying or insensitive please.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 4:43pm On Sep 22, 2018
optimised:

I usually post just 1 advert per day. So will it not be too extreme for me to be ranked among those touting on the this thread?
My handiwork is too infrequent to be considered as being annoying or insensitive please.

Oga what he is saying is that only one ad per page is permitted on this thread. Nothing personal.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bobo65(m): 4:50pm On Sep 22, 2018
queenfav:
My friend that's a makeup artist needs a good phone that won't hurt her bank account.She needs an amazing camera picture quality. We have narrowed it down to Xiaomi redmi note 5 or the new Mi a2 lite? Which is a better device considering the overall specs?

Xiaomi is awesome
But picture wize, it's only redmi note 4 that iv seen with a good camera, thanks to tweaking of gcam, Mhen d rest are just there

My advice, go for a used Google pixel xl, I can recommend a friend that wants to sell to u

Sorry for derailing
#runs for his life

(1) (2) (3) ... (3572) (3573) (3574) (3575) (3576) (3577) (3578) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.