Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (3614) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9227665 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3611) (3612) (3613) (3614) (3615) (3616) (3617) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 12:49am On Sep 29, 2018
waynemighty:
Abeg between Romoss and Xiaomi power banks which is better, wanna buy a good and durable one.

I have a Ramoss which I'm using. It performed well initially but I'm not pleased with the way it depreciated fast in terms of power retention. These days it charges faster and discharges rapidly. Power bank is less than one year old

I have some xiaomi 2c power bank for sale . Reviews have been awesome on the powerbank
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 1:01am On Sep 29, 2018
Holuwaxheun:
Hi family....

What have I missed? It's been a while here. I twale all the bosses in the house

Fibonacci 2526, Prot.ein0, Prin.cetom1, Noob.ody, Grandm.ufti, Gp.tech, Macb.eyland, If.edith, J.boixxx.... et Al.

Baba, me sef just de enter small small but my bosses you mentioned earlier fit give you details �
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 1:04am On Sep 29, 2018
gidieberry:
like cwiosly...
We're still on this ads issue? Na God go save us o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 1:23am On Sep 29, 2018
macbeyland:
Flash Sale! Flash Sale!!

Xiaomi 2c 20,000mah power bank 10k per piece (10 pcs available)

Umidigi One Pro 4gb RAM 64GB ROM 65k (2 pcs available)

Xiaomi redmi 5 plus 4/64gb gold =63500 naira (2 pcs available)

Redmi note 5 Ai 32gb global version Black 64k (2 pcs available)

Xiaomi Redmi note 5 Ai 4gb/64gb Global Version Red 76k (2 pcs available)

Xiaomi redmi 5 plus 32gb 50k (3pcs available)

Mi a2 lite 64gb gold 72k (2 pcs available)

All items come with
2 tempered glasses
1 360 degree case
1 EU adapter plug
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 3:52am On Sep 29, 2018
Ads by 1am? It is well
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 4:07am On Sep 29, 2018
see what I said, contribute nothing useful, nothing tangible but they will come and complain about ads, the touts make this thread lively with ads and updates on new devices, and even tips some others come here to complain as if Seun gave them landed property as this thread.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 4:43am On Sep 29, 2018
chinli:
It's quite frustrating at times interfering with some apps

Navigation buttons have never been obtrusive, can you screenshot an example of what you are referring to?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rapcy(m): 6:14am On Sep 29, 2018
GrandMufti:

lwkm, oya edit am
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mfunkynation(m): 6:15am On Sep 29, 2018
pls who can help fund my alipocket with cheap dollarz?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by wolfenstein(m): 7:00am On Sep 29, 2018
Halarby:
Pocophone f1 128gb 6gb 130k
Coming in next week
https:///send?phone=2348025357117
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 7:07am On Sep 29, 2018
GrandMufti:
Ads by 1am? It is well
post by 3.52am? It's "Weller" grin cheesy grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by wolfenstein(m): 7:23am On Sep 29, 2018
Xiaomi pocophone f1(Global Version)
Chipset:Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845
CPU:Octa-core (4x2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 385 Silver)
GPU: Adreno 630
Resolution: 1080 x 2246 pixels, 18.7:9 ratio (~403 ppi density)
Camera: Rear 12 MP, f/1.9, 1/2.55", 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF and 5 MP, f/2.0, 1.12µm, depth sensor
Selfie 20 MP, f/2.0, 0.9µm
Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
Sensors: Infrared face recognition, fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, barometer, compass
Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
Colour : Steel Blue

Brand-new coming in next week if interested Holla me on WhatsApp
It's 130k
https:///send?phone=2348025357117

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 7:50am On Sep 29, 2018
demsid:
How can a phone brick and could not be flashed. What exactly is going on in this life. My life Don dey tire me seriously. Me that gathered money to buy my xiaomi redmi 6 pro, used it for 1week before the devil brought the trap update. I come turn person wey dey borrow tecno W3 to check online. Hmm

Is this the first time you're bricking your phone?

They tell you the update can brick your phone if you've rooted it but you never think it would happen to you until it happens.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 7:53am On Sep 29, 2018
IKON360:
see what I said, contribute nothing useful, nothing tangible but they will come and complain about ads, the touts make this thread lively with ads and updates on new devices, and even tips some others come here to complain as if Seun gave them landed property as this thread.

It mostly happens when the poster of the ad is not in good graces with the overlords.

It's the Xiaomi Cabal's way of discouraging new touts.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 8:03am On Sep 29, 2018
waynemighty:
Abeg between Romoss and Xiaomi power banks which is better, wanna buy a good and durable one.
Anker or Tronsmart
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Reddington(m): 8:05am On Sep 29, 2018
Morning guys, my status has been on "dispatched to overseas" for like six days now... Is it normal or should I be worried?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 8:07am On Sep 29, 2018
henry007:

It mostly happens when the poster of the ad is not in good graces with the overlords.

u wif dis ya self believed n perceived conspiracy theory...u could put dis persistency n consistency 2 better use

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nwaobitex: 8:21am On Sep 29, 2018
kings1942:
help u get a job ??
Okay
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 8:28am On Sep 29, 2018
gidieberry:
u wif dis ya self believed n perceived conspiracy theory...u could put dis persistency n consistency 2 better use

lollllllllll, you never see anything.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 8:29am On Sep 29, 2018
Reddington:
Morning guys, my status has been on "dispatched to overseas" for like six days now... Is it normal or should I be worried?

It's normal, you might wait longer before you lay your hands on the phone though as NIPOST are on an indefinite strike. So expect delays due to backlogs once the strike is called off.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adamix(m): 8:34am On Sep 29, 2018
henry007:

You only come here to talk trash and create conspiracies...put your anger to better use...you had issues with some doesnt mean we should all have issues with them.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Reddington(m): 8:41am On Sep 29, 2018
fibonacci2526:

It's normal, you might wait longer before you lay your hands on the phone though as NIPOST are on an indefinite strike. So expect delays due to backlogs once the strike is called off.

Alright you're saying it's like that because of the strike? Or how much longer do I have to wait before the status changes? Or does it mean my package is already in Nigeria but haven't been updated on the tracking platform?
I expected something straightforward and better from Singapore Post.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 8:48am On Sep 29, 2018
Reddington:

Alright you're saying it's like that because of the strike? Or how much longer do I have to wait before the status changes? Or does it mean my package is already in Nigeria but haven't been updated on the tracking platform?
I expected something straightforward and better from Singapore Post.

Can't say for sure if the item is in Nigeria or not(On normal circumstance, it usually takes between 5-10days from dispatch to arrival). Any sort of change in status of your item would be when the strike is over and there is no timeline for that. So be very patient.

How is it the fault of singpost that NIPOST are on strike?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 9:02am On Sep 29, 2018
henry007:

Did you or the new tout apply for the cabal form and was denied?. undecided
Grandmufti, shey forms still plenty na?

Why all the whining..?
Pick cabal form, join the gang ...daz all

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Reddington(m): 9:04am On Sep 29, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Can't say for sure if the item is in Nigeria or not(On normal circumstance, it usually takes between 5-10days from dispatch to arrival). Any sort of change in status of your item would be when the strike is over and there is no timeline for that. So be very patient.

How is it the fault of singpost that NIPOST are on strike?

OK bro. Not saying it's their fault. From your reply you seemed to imply that once a package is "despatched to overseas" then NIPOST takes it up as per tracking updates? Sorry but I need to be sure that it's what you meant...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 9:16am On Sep 29, 2018
IKON360:
Well said! I see nothing wrong with ads if only it can be shortened. It's a simple case of scratch my back I scratch your back. Sellers here provide support and in turn post ads to boost their sales. Same thing is applicable with free apps downloaded from play store. So abeg make una free our Sellers here without them many of us for don miss road for this xiaomi republic.

9 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Olalekank(m): 9:23am On Sep 29, 2018
maclawrence02:

Well said! I see nothing wrong with ads if only it can be shortened. It's a simple case of scratch my back I scratch your back. Sellers here provide support and in turn post ads to boost their sales. Same thing is applicable with free apps downloaded from play store. So abeg make una free our Sellers here without them many of us for don miss road for this xiaomi republic.
The ads are getting too much and not being done with sanity.

One could simply create a thread where the ads would be then add a link to the thread with a short text saying you sell xiaomi phones.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 9:29am On Sep 29, 2018
the rule is one ad per page isn't it? Any defaulter should be corrected or reprimanded. Besides you mustn't like everything, this is not your father's house. Or you can create your own thread and ban ads
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dolypson04(m): 9:29am On Sep 29, 2018
Hi, Pls which Xiaomi phone can I get for below 50k? I need one in Ibadan today. Recommendations will be appreciated but pls dont advise me to add 1k and get so so so unless u want to add from ur purse. 50k is my max budget. Thank u
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 9:35am On Sep 29, 2018
Ads quarrel again?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:41am On Sep 29, 2018
Reddington:

OK bro. Not saying it's their fault. From your reply you seemed to imply that once a package is "despatched to overseas" then NIPOST takes it up as per tracking updates? Sorry but I need to be sure that it's what you meant...

Yes NIPOST takes over the updates once it gets to Nigeria.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 9:44am On Sep 29, 2018
eleojo23:
Ads quarrel again?
its some people that only have data on weekends o

(1) (2) (3) ... (3611) (3612) (3613) (3614) (3615) (3616) (3617) ... (9318) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.