Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (3634) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9352622 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3631) (3632) (3633) (3634) (3635) (3636) (3637) ... (9324) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 9:10pm On Oct 02, 2018
olarrtt:
someone please help me , I suddenly can't find DEVELOPER MODE again on my phone
I still used to yesterday and now , no where to be found.

Advanced settings bro,

It is there,

Or did you format your phone within yesterday and.today?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 9:10pm On Oct 02, 2018
sweetest deals,avail for instant pick up

Brand new sealed in box cool

Global version:xiaomi redmi note 5 4/64gb(black):76k 5 pcs

Global rom installed with very sure OTA upgrade redmi note 5 4/64gb(black):73k 5 pcs

Xiaomi hybrid pro HD wired earpiece 10k

Xiaomi sports bluetooth earphones 10k

Freebies grin include .........

2 tempered glasses
2 cases
1 uk or eu plug adapter

Call/whatsapp:08100115319,07051054953

Can be waybilled anywhere in the world

Cheers

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dmedalion: 9:12pm On Oct 02, 2018
olarrtt:
re-enable it by hitting the "MIUI version" option in "About phone" under settings...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:12pm On Oct 02, 2018
olarrtt:
First go to settings - About phone - tap miui version repeated for about 7 times, then developer options will be enabled.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 9:16pm On Oct 02, 2018
Gptech:

First go to settings - About phone - tap miui version repeated for about 7 times, then developer options will be enabled.

Na why i ask if e format ehn fone,so he can take dis steps again
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olarrtt: 9:17pm On Oct 02, 2018
noobody:

Advanced settings bro,

It is there,
Or did you format your phone within yesterday and.today?
I solve it I went to settings about phone to tap it developer mode back
didn't know what happened shrr to make it changed in d first place
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olarrtt: 9:17pm On Oct 02, 2018
Gptech:

thanks bro
what could have caused it to default
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eanestca(m): 9:18pm On Oct 02, 2018
lafuria1:
Finally joined xiaomi through pocophone.

Very good phone and camera is very okay (I hardly take pictures. Everything is fine for now Sha, body of a phone is very irrelevant to me, I like the material of the phone.
The phone try well. For battery, looks good, can't say much.

For the price, will quietly manage the phone.

Don't be stingy with pics
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:20pm On Oct 02, 2018
eanestca:

This review is taking time,
undecided I don't like what I hate.

I can't help you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lilclin(m): 9:21pm On Oct 02, 2018
But why theives dey dey attracted to Xiaomi...them too dey Thief the phone
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 9:22pm On Oct 02, 2018
noobody:
sweetest deals,avail for instant pick up

Brand new sealed in box cool

Global version:xiaomi redmi note 5 4/64gb(black):76k 5 pcs

Global rom installed with very sure OTA upgrade redmi note 5 4/64gb(black):73k 5 pcs

Xiaomi hybrid pro HD wired earpiece 10k

Xiaomi sports bluetooth earphones 10k

Freebies grin include .........

2 tempered glasses
2 cases
1 uk or eu plug adapter

Call/whatsapp:08100115319,07051054953

Can be waybilled anywhere in the world

Cheers

is there any difference between Chinese rom and global rom
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eanestca(m): 9:22pm On Oct 02, 2018
cry cry cry cry cry
fibonacci2526:

I can't help you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 9:27pm On Oct 02, 2018
Tiger2020:
is there any difference between Chinese rom and global rom

Asides the band 4/20 which the global version has,no other difference,both runs on the same global rom software that supports the same OTA.
Well i noticed the box of the note 5 global rom,the red is darker than the global version box grin

Cheers
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 9:31pm On Oct 02, 2018
I love all these Chinese companies manufacturing well equipped phones and selling them at low prices like xiaomi ,Asus ,umidigi etc I wish they establish presence (service center )in Nigeria especially Asus and Xiaomi which is gaining more fans and users in Nigeria because that is still pushing people to buy Infinix and Tecno phones because you can't easily repair those phones if a fault arises, if not infinix and tecno will pack and go besides in the world market nobody knows them because the produce phones with outdated specs like snapdragon 430 processors and still set the prices higher
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tommymoi(m): 9:32pm On Oct 02, 2018
Tommymoi:
Pls I need urgent help. I downloaded new theme and after the reboot, it failed to unlock. After imputing my password it will go blank for some seconds and asked me to enter the password again. I'VE tried rebooting, and even turned it off and on, to no avail. This same thing happened. when I upgraded to MIUI 10, but when I switched it off and on, it solved it, but now it's failed. Redmi 5 Plus.
Pls help me out. I posted this long ago. Using someone else's phone to type this.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 9:33pm On Oct 02, 2018
GrandMufti:

Go ahead. Steps are in the second link
thank you very much. I really appreciate
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 9:35pm On Oct 02, 2018
noobody:

Asides the band 4/20 which the global version has,no other difference,both runs on the same global rom software that supports the same OTA.
Well i noticed the box of the note 5 global rom,the red is darker than the global version box grin

Cheers
what frequency number is on band 4/20,I heard that the Chinese version doesn't have Google services or support it and has a lot of Chinese apps pre-installed in it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 9:36pm On Oct 02, 2018
GrandMufti:

Go ahead. Steps are in the second link
thanks, I really appreciate.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 9:38pm On Oct 02, 2018
Tiger2020:
what frequency number is on band 4/20,I heard that the Chinese version doesn't have Google services or support it and has a lot of Chinese apps pre-installed in it

I hear smile sim uses band 20,

But all oda networks wud work fine,

Mtn,airtel,ntel,etisalat,

The one i have is not the chinese version,

This has the global rom.with google play services installed and no chinese bloatwares

Cheers

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 9:39pm On Oct 02, 2018
Gptech:

Download the rom from miui..com, then copy the rom into the internal memory of your device in a folder you should name downloaded_rom, then go to the updater app, tap the 3 dots on the top right of your screen, choose update package, the scroll down to the folder, 'downloaded_rom ', and tap on the rom. Update with begin automatically, don't stop it till it's completed, takes around 15 mins. Ensure you switch on data during the process.

This link is for Mi Max 2 http://en.miui.com/download-328.html
why do I have power on my data?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Oyeleye101(m): 9:43pm On Oct 02, 2018
Protein0:

Xiaomi powerbank 2c 20000mah 4 all promo (Season 3) loading massively
Stay tuned!

On independence anniversary, let me see what can be worked out in few hours time kiss
This not holding anymore?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 9:45pm On Oct 02, 2018
henry007:

I'm currently working on it. This gingered me to do it coz it's almost been a month since i filmed it.

Meanwhile i just ordered Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro 64GB Global version on Jumia. So excited for it + I'm giving it away!!! grin
Ah... Baba why na, u no want make I chop ni? undecided... There's God o.. U run jumia lvl u no gree epp ur boi... Why na... U no want make dis ministry move to permanent site?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 9:48pm On Oct 02, 2018
noobody:

I hear smile sim uses band 20,

But all oda networks wud work fine,

Mtn,airtel,ntel,etisalat,

The one i have is not the chinese version,

This has the global rom.with google play services installed and no chinese bloatwares

Cheers
I live in awka (anambra state)how can i get it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 9:51pm On Oct 02, 2018
Tiger2020:
I use a chinese version even and believe me, I have Google apps and I've uninstalled unnecessary apps. If i give u my phone u can't tell its even Chinese version, it's totally clean.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 9:55pm On Oct 02, 2018
Tiger2020:
how much did you buy it

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 9:56pm On Oct 02, 2018
Ifedith:

Ah... Baba why na, u no want make I chop ni? undecided... There's God o.. U run jumia lvl u no gree epp ur boi... Why na... U no want make dis ministry move to permanent site?

I jump over this comment grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 10:05pm On Oct 02, 2018
Ifedith:

I use a chinese version even and believe me, I have Google apps and I've uninstalled unnecessary apps. If i give u my phone u can't tell its even Chinese version, it's totally clean.
the problem with these phones is that there is no place to fix any issue with the phone in this country but overall the device is a very good one
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Reddington(m): 10:08pm On Oct 02, 2018
Gptech:
Some times it gets to 120 days grin.
Lol. Are you serious?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 10:11pm On Oct 02, 2018
Tiger2020:
I live in awka (anambra state)how can i get it

Call/whatsapp:07051054953

It would be waybilled to you,

Cheers
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by johnson4nosa(m): 10:26pm On Oct 02, 2018
Good day friends please I need urgent assistance/help the battery of my Xiaomi note 4x got bad as it can't last more than 1 hour if fully charged. So I placed an order for a new one which was delivered to me today, based on friendship I gave it to a friend who is a phone technician to help me fix though I don't trust their work here in Ughelli but being a battery replacement I thought it won't be difficult for him after sometime he brought it lifeless that the battery I just got is not good I was surprised but why? i asked he said it can't boot the phone so I decided to check myself then I noticed if u connect it to charger u will fill the vibration but won't boot the phone so I was confused I tried severally the same then I asked him to fix back the old one then he said the old won't work again because it was already exposed to air since I don't repair phone I could not understand but I begin to imagine and tried to comprehend his statement so I decided to fix the old one myself I noticed the same thing happening to the new battery is also affecting it whereby it vibrate but can't power the phone I noticed something was wrong that he may have tempered with my phone.. please any one with useful idea should tell me because I am beginning to think of meeting him tomorrow to confront him violently..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:26pm On Oct 02, 2018
olarrtt:

thanks bro
what could have caused it to default
You used the security app to optimise your phone.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:29pm On Oct 02, 2018
Mustiboy:
why do I have power on my data?
Don't know how to answer this, just turn it on to avoid any glitch.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3631) (3632) (3633) (3634) (3635) (3636) (3637) ... (9324) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.