Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,420 members, 7,864,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:10 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (365) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9497270 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (9333) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hopy68(m): 7:02am On Mar 11, 2017
Please I need a link to the store to buy mine redmi note 4
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hay2zed50(m): 7:35am On Mar 11, 2017
vanchi:

Note 4 doesn't support fast charging... That's what's pissing me off right now
Are you serious sir ? Because the Note 4 MTK that I am using o kinda supports fast charging o when I use a qc 2.0 charger with it like the one that came with it. Just my opinion and observation though
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:36am On Mar 11, 2017
yasolan:

Is your phone number attached to your account? Use your laptop to reset the password.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 7:38am On Mar 11, 2017
hopy68:
Please I need a link to the store to buy mine redmi note 4
Have you read the FAQ?
Search AliExpress for the phone you want.
Buy from reputable stores that have at least 4.8 stars.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iheanyi4u(m): 7:42am On Mar 11, 2017
yasolan:

countless reboot

Does it recognize mobile network? It's possible you wiped the imei during the flashing process.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Cassie75: 8:14am On Mar 11, 2017
Just stumbled on this thread. Whoa! Will get me either an mi5 or note 4x. Love mi max but size. Will be waiting for d prices to go down a bit! Meanwhile will start funding my alipocket cos I don't want to open 2 new accounts or beg someone. This phone will b worth d wait I tell u. Kudos to u guys!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Theloveth(m): 8:18am On Mar 11, 2017
rookidmart:

Have you read the FAQ?
Search AliExpress for the phone you want.
Buy from reputable stores that have at least 4.8 stars.
Boss morning sir. You said sometime that one can pay direct using two different ATMs assuming the price is more than $100 right?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nsonaso(m): 8:48am On Mar 11, 2017
I will help you pay on Aliexpress... Contact me on my signature
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 8:56am On Mar 11, 2017
Theloveth:

Boss morning sir. You said sometime that one can pay direct using two different ATMs assuming the price is more than $100 right?
If you use one ATM card to fund $100 to your AliExpress Pocket, you can use the other ATM card to complete the transaction.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Theloveth(m): 9:18am On Mar 11, 2017
rookidmart:

If you use one ATM card to fund $100 to your AliExpress Pocket, you can use the other ATM card to complete the transaction.
Ooops. Thanks, shame I have entered appeal again.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yasolan(m): 9:19am On Mar 11, 2017
iheanyi4u:

Does it recognize mobile network? It's possible you wiped the imei during the flashing process.
it does, i can even receive calls sef
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yasolan(m): 9:22am On Mar 11, 2017
GrandMufti:

Is your phone number attached to your account? Use your laptop to reset the password.
yes it is, is it advisable to reset it now, cos i still used it to log in to miui forum
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 11, 2017
rookidmart:

What do you mean by "complete the transaction"
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yasolan(m): 9:27am On Mar 11, 2017
Gptech:

Its possible your network is not stable that's why.
i doubt
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:27am On Mar 11, 2017
yasolan:

yes it is, is it advisable to reset it now, cos i still used it to log in to miui forum
Still believe it has to do with your network strength, had similar issues after flashing China stable rom on redmi pro.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:29am On Mar 11, 2017
The screen recording app is awesome, developer rom is bae, anyone tried it out? wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 9:30am On Mar 11, 2017
Dexter247:

What do you mean by "complete the transaction"
If you want to buy an item of, say, $150, and you have $100 in your AliExpress Pocket, and you have another card that you haven't used up the $100 limit to buy the item you'll select "apply an AliExpress pocket" then select continue.
It'll load a page where you enter your card details (if it isn't saved), if the card is saved you'll just have to verify the transaction (OTP or token) and you've bought the item.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:36am On Mar 11, 2017
yasolan:

Yes. If you are certain you receive otp on the sim attached to your mi account, go to mi cloud and reset your password. Then reboot your phone and re-login to your mi account
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abubanty: 9:37am On Mar 11, 2017
Gptech:

Pray they don't close the order by tomorrow sha, I wish you success in advance.

Thanks the order is being processed by seller.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abubanty: 9:38am On Mar 11, 2017
nurez305:
abeg can you drop the link you use to get your zip code... I have search Google tire, no good result

http://nigeriazipcodes.com/3081/lagos-town-area-zip-codes/
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OmichaelO: 9:38am On Mar 11, 2017
jboixxx:

if GTB, same card digits and same PIN with d replaced card!
ohh. thanks
i hope so. but the expiry date is different. i'm just asking based on what i have in my internet banking portal and what CCR said
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 9:39am On Mar 11, 2017
Gptech:

Still believe it has to do with your network strength, had similar issues after flashing China stable rom on redmi pro.
Youre right, I once experienced this on my old rn3pro. CC yasolan

Gptech:
The screen recording app is awesome, developer rom is bae, anyone tried it out? wink
Which device?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OmichaelO: 9:39am On Mar 11, 2017
noobody:

When on appeal,you can buy gods if you av money in ur pocket.

Please how did you request for card change?
oh. thank you kindly
I request from my ibanking portal.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:40am On Mar 11, 2017
Abubanty:

Thanks the order is being processed by seller.
Good, thank God.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:42am On Mar 11, 2017
jboixxx:

Youre right, I once experienced this on my old rn3pro. CC yasolan

Which device?
Redmi note 2, it's not device specific, it's the latest developer rom update.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 9:43am On Mar 11, 2017
OmichaelO:
ohh. thanks
i hope so. but the expiry date is different. i'm just asking based on what i have in my internet banking portal and what CCR said
Every details on your misplaced card and the new card will be same except the expiry date which will now carry a revised date. My replaced card carries a new date.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dimex03(m): 9:44am On Mar 11, 2017
Appeal time is over. Now loading ma alipocket. Thanks to rookidmart
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OmichaelO: 9:48am On Mar 11, 2017
jboixxx:

Every details on your misplaced card and the new card will be same except the expiry date which will now carry a revised date. My replaced card carries a new date.
WOW. this is soothing
thanks once again
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 9:49am On Mar 11, 2017
Gptech:

Redmi note 2, it's not device specific, it's the latest developer rom update.
Oh! You na don eventually enter developer ROM class! Make I Google the disadvantages of it before I decide if I go enter developer class like u.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abubanty: 9:49am On Mar 11, 2017
Gptech:

Good, thank God.

Cool. So am good now?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:59am On Mar 11, 2017
Abubanty:

Cool. So am good now?
Yea, nothing do you, dem go soon ship am.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:02am On Mar 11, 2017
jboixxx:

Oh! You na don eventually enter developer ROM class! Make I Google the disadvantages of it before I decide if I go enter developer class like u.
I don port to developer rom for long na, since last year maybe June sha, the disadvantages are not disadvantages to me, because there are updates everyweek. Meanwhile advantages include early updates like for instance, those in developer roms have been using the features to be introduced in miui 8.2 stable roms for months now.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (9333) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Buchyke and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.