Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:54 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (371) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9423468 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) ... (9329) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by swagifted(m): 6:37am On Mar 12, 2017
princetom1:

U registered today, u want us to pm u to buy phone?

You can't post pictutes, and put price plus phone number.

Abi u don't have anything for sale , just wanna scam
oga i admire your detection skills...

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by swagifted(m): 6:53am On Mar 12, 2017
Abeg can someone direct me to a thread or post on a "naija" made review of the xiaomi note 4 (4G Capabilities most importantly)..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 7:53am On Mar 12, 2017
swagifted:
oga i admire your detection skills...

smiley

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 7:56am On Mar 12, 2017
Gptech:

I agree with you 100%, but Xiaomi sabi cut short person hope sha, you go surprise say na Mi Max 2 go first come out before those other ones you mentioned.

Make dem no fall hand o, like they fall hand with Mi pad 2 without sim space and GPS
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 7:57am On Mar 12, 2017
emmy9500:
Pls I need yours ideas on the best xiaomi phone I can get around 30-45k
And how do I buy and ship it

Redmi 4A or N4 (2gb ram/16gb rom)
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 12, 2017
dasanchez1:
you get the link?

nope, na app i dey use
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nochious123(m): 9:16am On Mar 12, 2017
jboixxx:

Taraba State. We can hook up via phone call cuz na Nokia Express music I dey use! shocked ATM. Will post via NIPOST or bus station if you're in Lagos.

Am in warri o, can you use nipost
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ismailajala: 9:51am On Mar 12, 2017
mayorall:

why not original 20,000mah romoss at #10,000 promo price

https://www.nairaland.com/1831348/romoss-sense-6-plus-polymos20/42

I am considering the 2

Auckey, for the quick charge 3.0 & adaptive charging

Romoss for local availability & slightly higher capacity
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ismailajala: 10:14am On Mar 12, 2017
Oga,

What is the status of your mi5?

Mine is: accepted by Carrier

Dam5reey:

Surge 1 for 245$... No oo, when I saw the battery... I don't what xiaomi is trying to proove , power efficiency?
Though im not a battery person... 2500mah is okay for me...
I dey wait for reviews, patiently waiting for my Mi5...

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 10:49am On Mar 12, 2017
Nochious123:

Am in warri o, can you use nipost
NIPOST is ok. Check your DM.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 11:41am On Mar 12, 2017
ismailajala:
Oga,

What is the status of your mi5?

Mine is: accepted by Carrier

He is mine... 15 days to go

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 11:49am On Mar 12, 2017
Hi guys, this is my first time of making purchase on aliexpress, and every time I select a ptoduct to buy I always get an error message that the phone can't be shipped to my region, is there any specific phone unit I can click to make a successful purchase cause I want to buy the xiaomi redmi note 4x, pls don't ignore my post.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by willian10: 11:55am On Mar 12, 2017
omoadeleye:
Hi guys, this is my first time of making purchase on aliexpress, and every time I select a ptoduct to buy I always get an error message that the phone can't be shipped to my region, is there any specific phone unit I can click to make a successful purchase cause I want to buy the xiaomi redmi note 4x, pls don't ignore my post.
That way, u are using Google search, which redirects you to aliexpress, the best u can do to make it easier is for u to download the Aliexpress application on ur device

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 12:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
willian10:

That way, u are using Google search, which redirects you to aliexpress, the best u can do to make it easier is for u to download the Aliexpress application on ur device

Thanks bro, and am sorry for my too much questions, please I have been noticing about people talking about appeal mode what about if I get to face this problem, what are other means of identification I can submit, cause I only have a national ID card (the temporary one) and school ID card.. Am I good to go with only that?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by willian10: 12:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
omoadeleye:

Thanks bro, and am sorry for my too much questions, please I have been noticing about people talking about appeal mode what about if I get to face this problem, what are other means of identification I can submit, cause I only have a national ID card (the temporary one) and school ID card.. Am I good to go with only that?
U can't use any of the 2 u mentioned, the best is still International passport, over plastic national ID card, because some national ID card doesn't have expiry date.
The best advice is for you to get a family/friend with an international passport, create an account with there information, i.e name nd date of birth, verify the account with the international passport.
They asked for verification because some fraudster steal debit card and use it for purchase, whereas the real owner can ask for chargeback after the detects fraudulent use of his debit card
DON'T FORGET TO USE YOUR OWN INFORMATION IN THE SHIPPING INFO
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by wheezyoung(m): 12:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
Dam5reey:

He is mine... 15 days to go
i don set mind finish for mi5 only to hear no card slot embarassed...i just jejely use small money buy shoes grin...e pain me sha
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 12:12pm On Mar 12, 2017
wheezyoung:
i don set mind finish for mi5 only to hear no card slot embarassed...i just jejely use small money buy shoes grin...e pain me sha

Really,shoes compared to phone,in this world of portable otg devices,64gb and 128gb,jes say u dont like the phone bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by wheezyoung(m): 12:12pm On Mar 12, 2017
willian10:

U can't use any of the 2 u mentioned, the best is still International passport, over plastic national ID card, because some national ID card doesn't have expiry date.
The best advice is for you to get a family/friend with an international passport, create an account with there information, i.e name nd date of birth, verify the account with the international passport.
They asked for verification because some fraudster steal debit card and use it for purchase, whereas the real owner can ask for chargeback after the detects fraudulent use of his debit card
ah..na only school id card i get o...i never face appeal yet sha...should i just create an account with any family member that has the necessary details
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 12:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
swagifted:
Tried aliexpress for the first time yesterday, everything was a breeze, i thought i would even need an OTP command.

Try and load mor dan 40dollars or load am reach 100dollars nd cum back to tell us if the breeze still dey blow,unless u chked out directly with ur atm card,
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by wheezyoung(m): 12:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
noobody:

Really,shoes compared to phone,in this world of portable otg devices,64gb and 128gb,jes say u dont like the phone bro
baba the Phone still dey my mind but na how i go take the carry otg upandan i no gbadun embarassed....i just use like 10k out of the phone money, will cover up soones
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 12:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
wheezyoung:
ah..na only school id card i get o...i never face appeal yet sha...should i just create an account with any family member that has the necessary details

Dey require a govt issued id card,dont bother wasting that account,reg a new account with the name of sumone u can get dia govt issue id easily
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by willian10: 12:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
wheezyoung:
Was it verified using ur school ID card?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 12:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
wheezyoung:
baba the Phone still dey my mind but na how i go take the carry otg upandan i no gbadun embarassed....i just use like 10k out of the phone money, will cover up soones

I for fear,say more dan 200 dollars on shoes,u b micheal jackson grin
You can always go for higher storage options
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by wheezyoung(m): 12:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
noobody:

Dey require a govt issued id card,dont bother wasting that account,reg a new account with the name of sumone u can get dia govt issue id easily
roger roger
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by wheezyoung(m): 12:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
noobody:

I for fear,say more dan 200 dollars on shoes,u b micheal jackson grin
You can always go for higher storage options
i dey mad? grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by wheezyoung(m): 12:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
willian10:

Was it verified using ur school ID card?
haven't faced appeal yet
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by willian10: 12:29pm On Mar 12, 2017
wheezyoung:
haven't faced appeal yet
You're playing with the risk of getting ur money refunded and waiting for 14 days b4 it reflects cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Eldeedon(m): 12:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
noobody:

what about voter's card??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 12:39pm On Mar 12, 2017
willian10:

You forget to tell him that, some post office will ask for ID card, infact, in my area here, u will give them a photocopy of of d front and back of ur ID card after they have seen d original one before they will release ur phone, they refused to accept any personal card in my area. And they issue receipt for any amount u are paying
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 12:47pm On Mar 12, 2017
Eldeedon:
what about voter's card??
Voter's card is government issued ID card, so yeah, it will be accepted.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 12:48pm On Mar 12, 2017
princetom1:

You forget to tell him that, some post office will ask for ID card, infact, in my area here, u will give them a photocopy of of d front and back of ur ID card after they have seen d original one before they will release ur phone, they refused to accept any personal card in my area. And they issue receipt for any amount u are paying

Na true u talk,was why i told him,sumone he can always easily get acess to dia govt issued id card.dey do d samd at my post office as well
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OmichaelO: 12:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
jboixxx:

Taraba State. We can hook up via phone call cuz na Nokia Express music I dey use! shocked ATM. Will post via NIPOST or bus station if you're in Lagos.
will it work with rn3se?
if yes, i am in enugu. i sold my phone too, so i am currently using itel grps phone to browse sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) ... (9329) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.