Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (375) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9247963 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (9319) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oribi(m): 8:51am On Mar 13, 2017
GrandMufti:

How are you sure it's the screen?

well have perform some basic test after open n dry n the rice trick...the water affectted the backlight of the screen...everyother thing the work even took it to a repairman he also said the screen is gone
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oribi(m): 8:53am On Mar 13, 2017
Mckandre:
the phone is still OK,just the water inside is interfering with the boot up. Try using a blow dryer or dipping it inside bag of rice for two days,it would ve been minimal but u ve a non removable battery otherwise search YouTube to learn how to dismantle it.

brotherly e remain to carry am go meet superman ooooo and conversant with the above......everything works bro but can't see nothing lol
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:55am On Mar 13, 2017
oribi:

well have perform some basic test after open n dry n the rice trick...the water affectted the backlight of the screen...everyother thing the work even took it to a repairman he also said the screen is gone
Are sure only the screen was affected? Try and know the parts you need so you know what exactly to do.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oribi(m): 9:16am On Mar 13, 2017
Gptech:

Are sure only the screen was affected? Try and know the parts you need so you know what exactly to do.

it's just the screen bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:18am On Mar 13, 2017
oribi:

Order a replacement screen then. You can check YouTube on how to change it. Or take it to any technician. Its not difficult wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oribi(m): 9:23am On Mar 13, 2017
GrandMufti:

Order a replacement screen then. You can check YouTube on how to change it. Or take it to any technician. Its not difficult wink

my bro ordering no be the issue,can do the replacement as for technician no get person i trust...my lg d410 till today is rip n don't want a repeat
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 9:28am On Mar 13, 2017
oribi:

my bro ordering no be the issue,can do the replacement as for technician no get person i trust...my lg d410 till today is rip n don't want a repeat

If u are technical just a bit, u can solve this. Lucky for u, the replacement screen will probably comes with all d tools u need to change it.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oribi(m): 9:39am On Mar 13, 2017
princetom1:

If u are technical just a bit, u can solive this. Lucky for u, the replacement screen will probably comes with all d tools u need to change it.

i am just a bit ooo but no dey that department...thanks for the suggestion bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 9:50am On Mar 13, 2017
oribi:

i am just a bit ooo but no dey that department...thanks for the suggestion bro

I fix my phone myself, unless is deeper issues like changing I C, y? bcoz i trust myself than all these try and error engineerers. Dou there are good ones all around. U just have to find em

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 10:03am On Mar 13, 2017
Dreami!! All time low!! To hell with tecno and infinix

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 10:14am On Mar 13, 2017
noobody:

Great deals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oribi(m): 10:15am On Mar 13, 2017
princetom1:

I fix my phone myself, unless is deeper issues like changing I C, y? bcoz i trust myself than all these try and error engineerers. Dou there are good ones all around. U just have to find em

lol u na boss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 10:18am On Mar 13, 2017
fibonacci2526:

Great deals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Over great dey worry dem,i wan load anoda 100 again sef,dis one must not pass me by
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 10:23am On Mar 13, 2017
noobody:

Over great dey worry dem,i wan load anoda 100 again sef,dis one must not pass me by

Bross eeh, chai, wetin happen? 95 items in ur cart. Na waa ooo cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 10:28am On Mar 13, 2017
princetom1:

Bross eeh, chai, wetin happen? 95 items in ur cart. Na waa ooo cool

I swear thats like after purchasing 15 items frm dia oo,i never knew online shopping was this addictive,konga and jumia didnt mk it fun at all,with great discounts and coupons,u wud luv alixpress,
Nd most of dis guds in ma cart are discounted goods,so wen dia price increase sumtimes dey dont increase for a while,cos i added dem to my cart already.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eraly(m): 10:35am On Mar 13, 2017
noobody:

I swear thats like after purchasing 15 items frm dia oo,i never knew online shopping was this addictive,konga and jumia didnt mk it fun at all,with great discounts and coupons,u wud luv alixpress,
Nd most of dis guds in ma cart are discounted goods,so wen dia price increase sumtimes dey dont increase for a while,cos i added dem to my cart already.

so any product/item added to cart no go increase in price inside ur cart even if d price increase
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jorhney(m): 10:41am On Mar 13, 2017
willian10:

U can't use any of the 2 u mentioned, the best is still International passport, over plastic national ID card, because some national ID card doesn't have expiry date.
The best advice is for you to get a family/friend with an international passport, create an account with there information, i.e name nd date of birth, verify the account with the international passport.
They asked for verification because some fraudster steal debit card and use it for purchase, whereas the real owner can ask for chargeback after the detects fraudulent use of his debit card
DON'T FORGET TO USE YOUR OWN INFORMATION IN THE SHIPPING INFO

so what if u want to use more than one Atm cards to fund your pocket and only one have a valid ID ?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 10:51am On Mar 13, 2017
eraly:

so any product/item added to cart no go increase in price inside ur cart even if d price increase
Yup.
But if you don't pay for them for some time (20 days or so), depending on the item (items on flash sale have a shorter life span in your cart) they'll be removed from your cart.

Also if you want to 'snipe' for deals add items to your wish list.
Especially for items whose price fluctuates often.
For example the Redmi 4A fluctuates within $95-110.
Them you add it to your wish list when it's $100, if you're a top buyer (A3 or A4) AliExpress will notify you when the items in your wishlist gets price deduction.
There's a separate tab for it in your wishlist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 10:55am On Mar 13, 2017
jorhney:

so what if u want to use more than one Atm cards to fund your pocket and only one have a valid ID ?
Make sure you have the ID(s) of the owner(s) of the other ATM card(s) you want to use.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 11:02am On Mar 13, 2017
rookidmart:

Yup.
But if you don't pay for them for some time (20 days or so), depending on the item (items on flash sale have a shorter life span in your cart) they'll be removed from your cart.

Also if you want to 'snipe' for deals add items to your wish list.
Especially for items whose price fluctuates often.
For example the Redmi 4A fluctuates within $95-110.
Them you add it to your wish list when it's $100, if you're a top buyer (A3 or A4) AliExpress will notify you when the items in your wishlist gets price deduction.
There's a separate tab for it in your wishlist.

Hmmnn time to start wishlisting,

I sha knw there was a particular item,sells for 10dollars original price,promo price was 3.99,added it to my cart for weeks,until i buy an on sunday for thst 3.99,so dat cart sef sure,but u cant add more dan 100items

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 11:05am On Mar 13, 2017
noobody:

Hmmnn time to start wishlisting,

I sha knw there was a particular item,sells for 10dollars original price,promo price was 3.99,added it to my cart for weeks,until i buy an on sunday for thst 3.99,so dat cart sef sure,but u cant add more dan 100items
100 items?

Shey you wan open shop ni?

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:06am On Mar 13, 2017
oribi:

E be like say you never ready to use phone. Lol
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 11:07am On Mar 13, 2017
rookidmart:

100 items?

I av 95,wots a 100 grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 11:14am On Mar 13, 2017
noobody:

I av 95,wots a 100 grin
Wehdone sah
Tiri gbosa for you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 11:14am On Mar 13, 2017
rookidmart:

100 items?

As in ehn, no be small thing.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hopy68(m): 11:15am On Mar 13, 2017
Tried to fund my alie pocket with 50$ but am getting an error message that was not successful what will do I made use of Access
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 11:17am On Mar 13, 2017
hopy68:
Tried to fund my alie pocket with 50$ but am getting an error message that was not successful what will do I made use of Access

Try to fund a lower amount and see if its successful, if not looks like you'd have to appeal.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hopy68(m): 11:24am On Mar 13, 2017
fibonacci2526:

Try to fund a lower amount and see if its successful, if not looks like you'd have to appeal.

I tried 10$still same and how do I go about the appeal on my aliexpress app
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 11:27am On Mar 13, 2017
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hopy68(m): 11:35am On Mar 13, 2017
rookidmart:
@noobody : tread carefully :
http://activities.aliexpress.com/adcms/help-aliexpress-com/unpaid_item_policy.php

Pls bro I tried 10$still same and how do I go about the appeal on my aliexpress app
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:46am On Mar 13, 2017
noobody:
This pple sef, and I place order on Friday here. angry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 11:51am On Mar 13, 2017
hopy68:

Pls bro I tried 10$still same and how do I go about the appeal on my aliexpress app

Select "pay with another card"
and input the same card details.

You can't appeal via the mobile app.
Either you use a laptop or you use a phone browser with JavaScript enabled and set user agent string to desktop.

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (9319) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Earlystar698(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.