Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (3775) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9228502 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3772) (3773) (3774) (3775) (3776) (3777) (3778) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 8:21pm On Oct 29, 2018
macbeyland:
6 pcs of xiaomi redmi note 5AI 64gb Black available @72k per piece (Pls no bargain)

6 pcs of redmi note 5aI 32gb Black available @60k per piece (Pls no bargain)

Freebies include
2 tempered glass
1 360 degree case
1 earpiece
1 memory card.
1 extra original Xiaomi micro USB cable, for old customers.

One xiaomi redmi note 5 Global Version gold color available @62k

2 piece of Umidigi One Pro 4gb RAM 64GB ROM available @65k each.

Mixza Tohaoll Micro SD card available @1700 for 32gb, 1600 for 16gb, 1500 for 8gb. All bulk purchase of 10 pieces minimum.

Single piece cost 3500 for 32gb, 2700 for 16gb.

Lots of Mi band 3 available @10k each.

360 degree case and 5D glass protectors available for redmi note 5, redmi 5 plus, mi a2 lite and mi max 3 @800 naira/piece for 5D glass and 1400 naira/ piece for 360 degree case
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrviktor(m): 8:35pm On Oct 29, 2018
macbeyland:

After all said though, one would realize that one can actually decide to just buy a good phone and stick with it till it goes bad.

Maybe 5 years ago..
Now ion think so..
But now that they have stretched the limits of things to do. Am waiting patiently for 2020.. Cause it looks like 2019 will be dominated by 3 or 4 back camera's
We have notch.
Infinite display.
Big battery's.
Stylus pens.
Smart watch.
4g.. (Maybe 5g will dominate 2020)
Vr
10gb ram
I can't wait to see watz new
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by alosbaba007(m): 8:45pm On Oct 29, 2018
macbeyland:

After all said though, one would realize that one can actually decide to just buy a good phone and stick with it till it goes bad.

Hmmm ar u sure after u don silently upgrade to max 3. Lol abeg dash me d Max 2 ooo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toppzzyy: 8:50pm On Oct 29, 2018
house please,can I recharge my ntel line directly from my bank just like other regular lines?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 8:53pm On Oct 29, 2018
Mrviktor:

Hopefully they fix the ram issues soon oh.
Review is bitter sweet tho. We expecting more.
Seems its not optimized enough

This is not the review. All this info won't make it to the video review. Just the essentials.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Psychodavidovic(m): 9:05pm On Oct 29, 2018
krattoss:
pubg mobile, is it an online game?
How is it?
Dont Want to waste my data like I wasted in pes 2018 android. .

It's an online survival-based shooting game. Watch YouTube videos first before you download cos na 1.5GB with other downloads totalling up to 2GB.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Psychodavidovic(m): 9:07pm On Oct 29, 2018
adeniyilamlek:
themes or launcher

Custom ROM: AEX
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Psychodavidovic(m): 9:08pm On Oct 29, 2018
Redmi 5 Plus ..

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 9:10pm On Oct 29, 2018
Mrviktor:

How to notifications come up on d notch... Hope dey don't dissapear

Notifications don't come up on the notch. It drops down below the notch and then disappears.

The sides of the notch doesn't hold any icon that notifies you about unread messages
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 29, 2018
macbeyland:

Ntel works well on redmi note 5 but how do you intend to sub the ntel? Their customer service is dead and they have even stopped responding to subbing request on Facebook

Your post attracted me. When did you try last?I subscribed may be like 12 days ago and what I did was bought recharge card via MasterCard as top-up, as you always do, then screenshot it when it went through, then screenshots the two successful transactions sent to me by Ntel and quickteller then sent dm to them via Facebook attaching the 3 screenshots to it quoting my number and how much I want to recharge. I was attended to within few minutes.
Did you try this method?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lavenderjade(m): 9:14pm On Oct 29, 2018
PaulThor:

Daily limit for Gtb is $300. Maybe you bought some other things today..

That was the only order i made today o..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PaulThor: 9:16pm On Oct 29, 2018
lavenderjade:

Maybe you have exceeded your monthly spending or its just an error.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bigtt76(f): 9:43pm On Oct 29, 2018
Issssa Monday thing. Payment systems in Nigeria go crazy from Friday till Tuesday the following week cheesy cheesy cheesy thats when you start getting all the issues

PaulThor:

Maybe you have exceeded your monthly spending or its just an error.

lavenderjade:

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lkj20: 9:50pm On Oct 29, 2018
macbeyland:

Someone called me today wanting to buy note 4. I will ask him if he wants fairly used. Hope no fault with the device?
I also have one for sale
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mykelpato(m): 10:26pm On Oct 29, 2018
priceaction:

Your post attracted me. When did you try last?I subscribed may be like 12 days ago and what I did was bought recharge card via MasterCard as top-up, as you always do,

Pls how do I get the Ntel Sim, and does it work in any part of Nigeria if one has RN5 and other devices which supports it?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by captainc2015: 10:33pm On Oct 29, 2018
Pls can someone help me with the more fasinating body build and design betwn mi max 2 and redimi note 6 pro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 10:59pm On Oct 29, 2018
priceaction:

Your post attracted me. When did you try last?I subscribed may be like 12 days ago and what I did was bought recharge card via MasterCard as top-up, as you always do, then screenshot it when it went through, then screenshots the two successful transactions sent to me by Ntel and quickteller then sent dm to them via Facebook attaching the 3 screenshots to it quoting my number and how much I want to recharge. I was attended to within few minutes.
Did you try this method?
visit their Facebook page, you will see tons of requests unanswered to. They stopped responding late last week. I had used this method to subscribe previously before they went silent.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 11:00pm On Oct 29, 2018
alosbaba007:

Hmmm ar u sure after u don silently upgrade to max 3. Lol abeg dash me d Max 2 ooo

I don't need to make much noise about changing a phone. BTW. I am still using the max 2 I have been using. I haven't bought another device.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rentageek: 11:08pm On Oct 29, 2018
You can subscribe via your GT app or on the quickteller website
priceaction:

Did you try this method?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ib4real95(m): 11:43pm On Oct 29, 2018
Xiaimi sweet o

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dasphinx1(m): 12:17am On Oct 30, 2018
Mrviktor:

They targeted the right kind of market.. Just like apple did..
I hate that phones are released yearly now tho...
Unlike before.. S3 to s4... After months and years of speculation and great innovations.. I remember using eye scroll. Not perfect but it was a playful tool.. Octacore then.. Amoled screen. Anti scratch.. U could see the upgrade.. I phone 4 to I phone 5 u could see the changes. But now new camera new case boom everybody goes mad bks of sure android or iOS update... Gone are the days where your phone could survive 2 years plus and still retain market value.. We are bring exoloited.

Well, the industry has evolved. Besides, we have not seen anything yet... Phone raleases only gets more explitative as the years rolls by. I wish smart scroll was implemented into android's core features. I miss that 'gimmick' mehn
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Giby: 1:24am On Oct 30, 2018
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vower(m): 3:18am On Oct 30, 2018
Anybody has an idea where I can buy oppo realme 1 from?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdsamad(m): 4:25am On Oct 30, 2018
Na wa o! Just to pick a Xiaomi phone and it’s grammar after grammar of confusion on this page.
I just want a good unrestricted note 5, preferably one that can access glo LTE.
So is it 5, 5ai, 5 plus or 5 global i need to buy cos I’ve seen different prices for these things on here
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 6:10am On Oct 30, 2018
abdsamad:
Na wa o! Just to pick a Xiaomi phone and it’s grammar after grammar of confusion on this page.
So is it 5, 5ai, 5 plus or 5 global i need to buy cos I’ve seen different prices for these things on here
Chat me on 070three1080two87
Unrestricted, global version. No grammar, all English... Note 5 ai... 32gb, 64gb... And they don't have glo lte. Very rare models have the glo band.... We have Samsung all models if u don't mind... I'm just a chat away.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saintkenny(m): 6:15am On Oct 30, 2018
Hey Fam,
Difficult decision here! Mi Mix 3 or Oneplus 6T?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:32am On Oct 30, 2018
abdsamad:

Only the Taiwanese version (SH) Supports Glo 4G and it's very rare, the last person that bought got it from Ebay
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 6:33am On Oct 30, 2018
macbeyland:

Exactly. As for me it's a mandatory 2 year policy per device, if they like they should release smartphone with 2 weeks battery backup, teleportation, 8k screen resolution etc.
Consumers really need to be less gullible
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:39am On Oct 30, 2018
saintkenny:
Hey Fam,

Almost similar apart from the different camera setups and sensor, type of quick charge, battery capacity, the screen type(the mix 3 uses a Samsung amoled panel), the OnePlus uses an in-display fingerprint scanner and lastly price.

https://m.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=9378&idPhone2=9350
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 6:50am On Oct 30, 2018
genius43:

The writer of that article doesn't know what quickcharge 2.0 means.
Redmi Note 6 pro uses Quick charge 1.0 which takes over 3 hours to charge a 4000mAh battery.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 6:53am On Oct 30, 2018
saintkenny:
Hey Fam,

Both are great devices,your decision should be based on what you want regarding UI.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3772) (3773) (3774) (3775) (3776) (3777) (3778) ... (9318) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.