Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,602 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (381) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9163626 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) ... (9315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 1:11pm On Mar 14, 2017
whizbrain:

I am scared of all this updating stuff. Besides the phone is serving me. I use it just for calls and messaging. Nothing else

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hopy68(m): 1:30pm On Mar 14, 2017
The redmi note 4 MTK and note 4 snapdragon which is OK Pls d 64gb or 32 of both
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by wheezyoung(m): 1:38pm On Mar 14, 2017
Abeg o...na dispatched to overseas dey my track info since 11th ,Singapore post...how long before e land?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 1:40pm On Mar 14, 2017
wheezyoung:
Abeg o...na dispatched to overseas dey my track info since 11th ,Singapore post...how long before e land?

Singapore post normally delivers package in 15 days, from the day of shipping
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by wheezyoung(m): 1:43pm On Mar 14, 2017
princetom1:

Singapore post normally delivers package in 15 days, from the day of shipping
may i kuku sleep be that na
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 1:46pm On Mar 14, 2017
hopy68:
The redmi note 4 MTK and note 4 snapdragon which is OK Pls d 64gb or 32 of both

Both,but it is said to avoid vendor rom on the mtk,nd as well na only mtk get 64gb nd dey are all great,na ur money go decide for u now
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 1:47pm On Mar 14, 2017
whizbrain:

I am scared of all this updating stuff. Besides the phone is serving me. I use it just for calls and messaging. Nothing else
Hehehehe, but you dey browse too na, abi how I take catch you for nairaland? Since you have the official rom, updates are easy and safe, you don't need a pc, you just download and install. Anyways, nothing do you sha.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 1:48pm On Mar 14, 2017
fibonacci2526:

I have on my redmi 4 prime, so far so good. Battery life has improved by 1%.
grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 1:50pm On Mar 14, 2017
wheezyoung:

Tomorrow or Thursday
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 1:58pm On Mar 14, 2017
Gptech:
grin
javascript:void(0);

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hopy68(m): 2:02pm On Mar 14, 2017
This is what I get when I try using a another master to buy 100$ on my pocket does it means am going to appeal

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by humblesteve(m): 2:16pm On Mar 14, 2017
Gptech:

Hope you know say na redmi 2 I talk not note, if na my note, I nr go even bother sell, even at 40k tongue
how much for the redmi 2 ?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 2:18pm On Mar 14, 2017
humblesteve:

I nr get ooo, just teasing you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 2:18pm On Mar 14, 2017
hopy68:
This is what I get when I try using a another master to buy 100$ on my pocket does it means am going to appeal
Yes, you need to appeal to overcome that. But you can try buying lower denominations, yo might be lucky.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by orobosaro: 2:36pm On Mar 14, 2017
To the guru in the house, please i ordered a xiaomi 4a but not the international version, just saw that its not the international version after its been shipped, please hope its still gonna work fine with our networks here and no issues at all.

Cc Gptech, GrandMufti, Fibronacci, rookidmart et al
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 2:41pm On Mar 14, 2017
orobosaro:
To the guru in the house, please i ordered a xiaomi 4a but not the international version, just saw that its not the international version after its been shipped, please hope its still gonna work fine with our networks here and no issues at all.

Redmi 4a? All xiaomi phones work in Nigeria. Probably you were referring to the rom that is not global (international). Even at that, you can still use it here. Send screenshots

*** but you have been buying xiaomi phones from Aliexpress na?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 3:11pm On Mar 14, 2017
orobosaro:
its the same thing.
Just the ROM that's different.
International version comes with global ROM with Google Play store installed.
You can flash global ROM on the phone by yourself.

If your item hasn't been shipped you can message the seller to flash global ROM.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 3:50pm On Mar 14, 2017
orobosaro:

most of d time international version dey get additional lte bands, u cn check d details of d phone very well, it will b revealed for u
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 4:16pm On Mar 14, 2017
orobosaro:

It will work as i presume that the seller would have installed the global rom on the chinese version (opening the pack and all). The international version is still the same just that it supports band 20 and 4.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by EBUBS(m): 5:04pm On Mar 14, 2017
noobody:

I dey tell u bro,if dreami didnt ava cheaper note 4x with grey colour,i for just buy xiaomi online stores own gold colour 154dollars + 6 dollars shipping,nko buy mocolo full screen protector black,in that way i wudnt experience the boring white at all
just discouraging people that ordered for the white... the white is still ok abeg
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 5:37pm On Mar 14, 2017
EBUBS:

just discouraging people that ordered for the white... the white is still ok abeg

How does my opinion about a product stops you from buying your phone,i said i hated the white front panel,shld dat stop you from ordering your fone,
Oya go and shook your hand inside petrol,on the gas and put your hands in the flame,i bliv u shld be replying me next with a second degree burnt hands right? grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shyling(f): 5:41pm On Mar 14, 2017
Gptech:

I nr get ooo, just teasing you.
I have. 50k last
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shyling(f): 5:43pm On Mar 14, 2017
humblesteve:

50k non negotiable and non refundable
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 5:45pm On Mar 14, 2017
shyling:

I have. 50k last

angry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 5:46pm On Mar 14, 2017
fibonacci2526:

It will work as i presume that the seller would have installed the global rom on the chinese version (opening the pack and all). The international version is still the same just that it supports band 20 and 4.

Abeg i nor understand this band of a tin,wud mtn and etisalat 4G work with redmi note 4x nd non global version fones?i dont giv a hell bout glo,cos airtel 2G speed better pass dia 4Glte
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 5:47pm On Mar 14, 2017
shyling:

angry to scam you no go hard o. Bring 55k
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shyling(f): 5:48pm On Mar 14, 2017
GrandMufti:

angry to scam you no go hard o. Bring 55k
I am selling. Bring money.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 5:50pm On Mar 14, 2017
shyling:

I have. 50k last
Hian! For redmi 2? Abi wetin you mean?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by quivah(f): 5:50pm On Mar 14, 2017
someone come and buy my phone o, I wan switch to 4x.

redmi note 3 pro special edition for sale..

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shyling(f): 5:51pm On Mar 14, 2017
Gptech:

Hian! For redmi 2? Abi wetin you mean?
That you sold yours cheaply doesn't mean that I will place same premium on my cherished redmi 2
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shyling(f): 5:52pm On Mar 14, 2017
quivah:
someone come and buy my phone o, I wan switch to 4x.

redmi note 3 pro special edition for sale..

Does it cover Glo 4Glte?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by quivah(f): 5:53pm On Mar 14, 2017
shyling:

for redmi 2

make i sell rn3proSE for 70k nigbayen

(1) (2) (3) ... (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) ... (9315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: iamoyindamola(m), agadam(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.