Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (3814) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9211329 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3811) (3812) (3813) (3814) (3815) (3816) (3817) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 9:57pm On Nov 05, 2018
AgentPein:
pls make una help me o, seller(s), i need phone before or on thursday

Get your cash ready and you can buy anytime
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 9:57pm On Nov 05, 2018
macbeyland:
4 PC's of xiaomi redmi note 5AI 64gb Black available @72k per piece (Pls no bargain)

3 pcs of xiaomi redmi note 5 Global rom gold color available @70k (Last price,)

Freebies include
2 tempered glass
1 360 degree case
1 earpiece
1 memory card.
1 extra original Xiaomi micro USB cable, for old customers.

Xiaomi 2c 20,000mah power bank loading. 40 pieces being expected this week. Selling price is 10k per piece.

Xiaomi Amazfit Bip 7 pieces also expected @25k per piece

Mi band 3 10 pcs expected @10k per piece.

1 piece of Umidigi One Pro 4gb RAM 64GB ROM available @65k each.

Mixza Tohaoll Micro SD card available @1700 for 32gb, 1600 for 16gb, 1500 for 8gb. All bulk purchase of 10 pieces minimum.

Single piece cost 3500 for 32gb, 2700 for 16gb.

360 degree case and 5D glass protectors available for redmi note 5, redmi 5 plus, mi a2 lite and mi max 3 @800 naira/piece for 5D glass and 1400 naira/ piece for 360 degree case
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by AgentPein(m): 10:07pm On Nov 05, 2018
macbeyland:

Get your cash ready and you can buy anytime
my cash is over ready
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 10:42pm On Nov 05, 2018
I'm getting highly addicted to these Cobhams songs, they sound really irresistible playing them with headphones.

Unstoppable
Empty
Ordinary People
One Hit....

Would appreciate more suggestions on some other nice songs of his.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 10:42pm On Nov 05, 2018
There's this generic earpiece which I give as Freebies on phones bought from me. I have never really given it a huge thought cos I am not a good reviewer of earpiece.

Yesterday one user here bought it and after using it for like 2 minutes his response was like ' bro how could you sell this earpiece at this price you are selling it to me? The quality of this earpiece is far more than the price you are selling it'

Another buyer from Kaduna who was skeptical before I shipped it to him just sent me a message expressing his surprise at the quality of the earpiece and how satisfied he was with it.

Now I'm considering buying the earpiece in large stock.

One thing I can say is that the material looks high grade, it has volume slider control and a button for picking calls which also serves as track changing button when playing music. It has a mic and the earpiece itself is dual coil.

In terms of bass, I will appreciate if those who recently bought phones from me could give their review on the bass production of the earpiece.

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 11:05pm On Nov 05, 2018
macbeyland:
I'm getting highly addicted to these Cobhams songs, they sound really irresistible playing them with headphones.

Unstoppable
Empty
Ordinary People
One Hit....

get do the right thing, he did it with Bez. Also 737 theme, it was for Gt bank but the song is dope af

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 11:07pm On Nov 05, 2018
danniyal:

Pay after you receive data?.... What kind of business is that?
oya how do you want to pay? If you will even buy from the guy

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by haysmart90(m): 11:23pm On Nov 05, 2018
grinface98:
Those customs people fit give person cardiac arrest oo. Expecting my item tomorrow or Tuesday; it was sent to customs for inspection on Friday after it arrived Nigeria. I don dey pray since then with fast sef.
You don receive the item? Dem ask you to pay for any custom duty?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 11:26pm On Nov 05, 2018
Labour suspends strike. Seems FG has capitulated.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 11:27pm On Nov 05, 2018
macbeyland:

Good news.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:41pm On Nov 05, 2018
Una never crash?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:42pm On Nov 05, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Good news.
Na to go shout for PO 2mao b dat na grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Maxcoded: 11:44pm On Nov 05, 2018
macbeyland:

Someone said it, this labour people are just kids.

Dey no get mouth right from day one
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:45pm On Nov 05, 2018
demicupid:
Hi Xiaomites
Anyone has an idea how to get rid of the everything chinese on redmi 6a, also all the system apps that come in chinese, its sort of annoying...please help a sister!
Your phone is Chinese rom, its not a one day thing, you'll need to first unlock bootloader, then flash Global rom, should take at least 15 days to get this done.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 05, 2018
Good evening everyone,

Please has anyone successfully changed the touch screen for Redmi note 4x, without changing the screen, like separating a cracked touch screen, and changing it while retaining the original LCD?

I need to know if I can do this for my phone, and how well it works. Your advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Cc:
Gptech, fibonacci2526, anyone else with know-how please help...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jeremiaz: 12:04am On Nov 06, 2018
macbeyland:
There's this generic earpiece which I give as Freebies on phones bought from me. I have never really given it a huge thought cos I am not a good reviewer of earpiece.

Yesterday one user here bought it and after using it for like 2 minutes his response was like ' bro how could you sell this earpiece at this price you are selling it to me? The quality of this earpiece is far more than the price you are selling it'

Another buyer from Kaduna who was skeptical before I shipped it to him just sent me a message expressing his surprise at the quality of the earpiece and how satisfied he was with it.

One thing I can say is that the material looks high grade, it has volume slider control and a button for picking calls which also serves as track changing button when playing music. It has a mic and the earpiece itself is dual coil.

In terms of bass, I will appreciate if those who recently bought phones from me could give their review on the bass production of the earpiece.

The bass is a no-no for me., The sound too ain't balanced. Though I love the volume slider and button for picking calls.,as well as the material.,
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NigeriaBam: 12:10am On Nov 06, 2018
kentoski:
Good evening everyone,

Please has anyone successfully changed the touch screen for Redmi note 4x, without changing the screen, like separating a cracked touch screen, and changing it while retaining the original LCD?

I need to know if I can do this for my phone, and how well it works. Your advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Cc:
Gptech, fibonacci2526, anyone else with know-how please help...

It simple contact @RepairNg I referred someone to him few months ago from Ilorin that has similar issue and helped d person..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 12:45am On Nov 06, 2018
NigeriaBam:

It simple contact @RepairNg I referred someone to him few months ago from Ilorin that has similar issue and helped d person..

Ok thanks, is he on nairaland?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MrDoGood(m): 2:32am On Nov 06, 2018
acekid109:
Exactly, it's meant to give him other possibilities of getting it cheaper and also making his money from the sales. Most buyers no go see 87k rn5 and 72k rn5 (with lot of freebies) and choose the former cos of glo lte cry cry

i rather stick to my expensive etisalat. Their 2g surpasses glo 5g (if any)
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bigtt76(f): 3:08am On Nov 06, 2018
Pix and brand name pls undecided

macbeyland:

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 4:05am On Nov 06, 2018
NigeriaBam:
Buy 9mobile 4GB Data @ #1,700 Valid for 30days & Pay after you receive data.
And data will disappear or wipe midway?? can you trust my judgement?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 5:51am On Nov 06, 2018
NiggasInParis:

Like you mean mobile network? Glo, Airtel etc?
hey...whatup
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NigeriaBam: 6:18am On Nov 06, 2018
kentoski:

Ok thanks, is he on nairaland?
Yes... Chat/Call : 08137013426
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NigeriaBam: 6:20am On Nov 06, 2018
busuyi44:
And data will disappear or wipe midway?? can you trust my judgement?
We will refund your money back.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NigeriaBam: 6:22am On Nov 06, 2018
Maxcoded:

9mobile data ain't this cheap, even if it's SME. You sure this is legit?
100% legit.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NigeriaBam: 6:24am On Nov 06, 2018
danniyal:

Pay after you receive data?.... What kind of business is that?
Lol.. Alright. Pay before receive data then..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mykcool(m): 6:42am On Nov 06, 2018
Maxcoded:

9mobile data ain't this cheap, even if it's SME. You sure this is legit?
yep legit , bought yesterday from him
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rust6(m): 6:48am On Nov 06, 2018
Please who knows howmuch it cost to send a mail via nipost to the USA it's an application
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by flawless911(m): 7:05am On Nov 06, 2018
macbeyland:

Yup.. Can confirm, the Bass output and overall Fidelity is bloody good.. Its really high quality.. So U never tested the earpiece all this while? Wow haha.. Please buy more cos if I get extra change I would love to order a spare for Just Incase cool

Ohh, also I use the inbuilt MiUi sound system to adjust the sound.. You can try my settings if u want to

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 7:11am On Nov 06, 2018
bigtt76:
Pix and brand name pls undecided

It's generic.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 7:13am On Nov 06, 2018
jeremiaz:

The bass is a no-no for me., The sound too ain't balanced. Though I love the volume slider and button for picking calls.,as well as the material.,

You might consider using the Miui sound enhancer on the phone. If you don't use the sound enhancer, you won't get bass on virtually any earpiece

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Slazim: 7:13am On Nov 06, 2018
macbeyland:

Unstoppable
Empty
Ordinary People
One Hit....

These are the kinda artist we need not those kpangolo music. Try "star of wonder".

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3811) (3812) (3813) (3814) (3815) (3816) (3817) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.