Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,926 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (3844) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9251587 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3841) (3842) (3843) (3844) (3845) (3846) (3847) ... (9319) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ORIJIN201(m): 2:27pm On Nov 10, 2018
ib4real95:

You're right.. the pixel experience is still stable than the extended version. I'm enjoying the extra customizations on the extended tho. How's your ram management? Mine still force closes apps but its better than miui 10. 3/32gb here
I have never gotten a force close here. I'm good. I'll stick to Pixel Experience for now. Is encryption working for you?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Shegun010: 2:29pm On Nov 10, 2018
Lexusgs430:

For now..... grin
Lol, this table that you're about to start shaking ehh grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 2:32pm On Nov 10, 2018
Shegun010:

Lol, this table that you're about to start shaking ehh grin

Sunkyphil took the table already and I promised to keep chasing, till he returns the table ......
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 2:35pm On Nov 10, 2018
ORIJIN201:
heard encryption isn't working on that.
yea, i backed up my stuffs to a pc n formatted data. Its worth it though
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ib4real95(m): 2:36pm On Nov 10, 2018
ORIJIN201:
I have never gotten a force close here. I'm good. I'll stick to Pixel Experience for now. Is encryption working for you?
Is yours 4gb ram?
No its not.. haven't had time that yet. There is a way to make it work.. i saw it on xda
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sunkyphil(m): 2:41pm On Nov 10, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Sunkyphil took the table already and I promised to keep chasing, till he returns the table ......
i no shake any table oooo grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sunkyphil(m): 2:42pm On Nov 10, 2018
Lexusgs430:

For now..... grin
permanently......
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 2:50pm On Nov 10, 2018
macbeyland:
1 PC's of xiaomi redmi note 5AI 64gb Black available @72k per piece (Pls no bargain)

1 pcs of xiaomi redmi note 5 Global rom gold color available @70k (Last price,)

Freebies include
2 tempered glass
1 360 degree case
1 earpiece
1 memory card.
1 extra original Xiaomi micro USB cable, for old customers.

Xiaomi 2c 20,000mah power bank loading. 40 pieces being expected this week. Selling price is 10k per piece.

Xiaomi Amazfit Bip 7 pieces also expected @25k per piece

Mi band 3 10 pcs expected @10k per piece.

Mixza Tohaoll Micro SD card available @1700 for 32gb, 1600 for 16gb, 1500 for 8gb. All bulk purchase of 10 pieces minimum.

Single piece cost 3500 for 32gb, 2700 for 16gb.

360 degree case and 5D glass protectors available for redmi note 5, redmi 5 plus, mi a2 lite and mi max 3 @800 naira/piece for 5D glass and 1400 naira/ piece for 360 degree case
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bundex(m): 2:52pm On Nov 10, 2018
ORIJIN201:
Am interested in the pixel experience could you put me through on whatsapp 07035784839
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 2:53pm On Nov 10, 2018
Bundex:

Am interested in the pixel experience could you put me through on whatsapp 07035784839
i smell brickcity

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 2:55pm On Nov 10, 2018
kvngjesse:

Nice theme boss grin
Cartoons.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 2:56pm On Nov 10, 2018
MilesLamar:

Omo it's better now oh, surprised
Na normal na wink.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 2:58pm On Nov 10, 2018
LEGITLAYO:

Nice theme and font boss.
Can you drop their names?
Theme- cartoons
Font - Moby glint
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 10, 2018
Does theme running on phone affects battery life? I mean drain batteries?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ORIJIN201(m): 3:33pm On Nov 10, 2018
Bundex:

If you know what you are doing, like unlocking your bootloader and installing custom recovery, then follow this link https://forum.xda-developers.com/redmi-note-5-pro/how-to/one-xiaomi-redmi-note-5-whyred-unlock-t3778049
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bagger293: 3:35pm On Nov 10, 2018
Hotdiamond:
Just stumbled on these lovely skin site. Since debrand don't have Xiaomi skins. It's cheap too.
Gadgetshieldz.com
Oga These skins look awesome...where can I get one for Redmi 5 Plus?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dhensity: 3:42pm On Nov 10, 2018
STop buying this piece of crap. Camera is shit. Very shit compared to other good brands like Samsung Nokia, iPhone and others. Even a 2016 1phone camera is far better. Body is plastic. No value for money . Forget the hype. Save money and know u bought quality

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ORIJIN201(m): 3:47pm On Nov 10, 2018
ib4real95:

Is yours 4gb ram?
No its not.. haven't had time that yet. There is a way to make it work.. i saw it on xda
yea 4/64 global
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lilsamzy(m): 3:50pm On Nov 10, 2018
dhensity:
STop buying this piece of crap. Camera is shit. Very shit compared to other good brands like Samsung Nokia, iPhone and others. Even a 2016 1phone camera is far better. Body is plastic. No value for money . Forget the hype. Save money and know u bought quality
What are you talking about? undecided
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Thorby(m): 3:50pm On Nov 10, 2018
dhensity:
Who offended u?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ORIJIN201(m): 3:52pm On Nov 10, 2018
dhensity:
How many people can afford those phones you've mentioned? You people will just be posting nonsense. Personally, those phones are not even something some people here can't afford including I. If you want to take pictures, go and buy a camera.

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:00pm On Nov 10, 2018
ORIJIN201:
How many people can afford those phones you've mentioned? You people will just be posting nonsense. Personally, those phones are not even something some people here can't afford including I. If you want to take pictures, go and buy a camera.

Well spoken.

Manage this one

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hardeycute(m): 4:00pm On Nov 10, 2018
dhensity:
What is this one talking about??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by traecey(f): 4:08pm On Nov 10, 2018
macbeyland:
3 of my phones were all charged customs duty today. I dey vex as I dey now.

How much where you charged please? Sorry for asking
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 4:11pm On Nov 10, 2018
*grabs popcorn*
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by flexerking(m): 4:23pm On Nov 10, 2018
dhensity:
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dhensity: 4:29pm On Nov 10, 2018
ORIJIN201:

If u all rather save money in no time Youwill buy a phone that has much quality and doesn't give so much of an issue , than this over rated toy.

A wise man once said cheap things dey run bele. Even the flagship poco f1 can't stand against a Samsung s7 or iPhone 6s. Save buy a standard phone with spare parts availability. As for camera why buy a camera when I can get similar in a quality phone. Be wise guys

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:34pm On Nov 10, 2018
dhensity:

If u all rather save money in no time Youwill buy a phone that has much quality and doesn't give so much of an issue , than this over rated toy.

A wise man once said cheap things dey run bele. Even the flagship poco f1 can't stand against a Samsung s7 or iPhone 6s. Save buy a standard phone with spare parts availability. As for camera why buy a camera when I can get similar in a quality phone. Be wise guys

In what terms are you comparing the Poco F1 with the Samsung S7 or the iPhone 6s build and aesthetics or performance related?

Let me see how tech inclined you are.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 4:36pm On Nov 10, 2018
dhensity:

Smh wise man, leave these ppl to wallow in their enjoyment tongue.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ORIJIN201(m): 4:39pm On Nov 10, 2018
dhensity:

You keep screaming save money, do you think no one can afford the phones you mentioned here? I once followed Lexusg40's thread when he got a Note 8. But he is here, have you bothered to ask him why he is using Xiaomi? I have been using flagship devices from the brand's you mentioned all my life before I ported to the Xiaomi. I didn't port because of it being cheap or something. I simply ported because these phones have massive development which these flagships these days hardly have except the pixel and 1+ series because smartphone manufactures are tilting towards lockedown of devices. Xiaomi, because of its price attracts lots of developer communities. That's the sole reason I'm using one. Go to these flagship threads, there are almost non existent development due to locked down bootloaders and slow release of sources or infact, closed source the manufacturers are advocating for. Everyone has a preference. And point of correction, cameras are light years ahead of the best smartphone cameras in the market.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by flexerking(m): 4:40pm On Nov 10, 2018
Gptech:

Smh wise man, leave these ppl to wallow in their enjoyment tongue.
grin cheesy na una wer get power reply am na leave him let him be swimming in ignorance

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sunkyphil(m): 4:54pm On Nov 10, 2018
dhensity:

na ur money we take buy am

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3841) (3842) (3843) (3844) (3845) (3846) (3847) ... (9319) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.