Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,508 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (388) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9250694 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (9319) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 8:43am On Mar 15, 2017
Gptech:

grin grin grin. Where can someone start comparing Tecno and Xioami from? Even a higher speced Tecno will not outshine a lower Xiaomi because of the power of miui. Then if we decide to go to hardware, then Tecno is no where to be found. Like seriously, if Tecno L9 was a Xiaomi phone, then it would be launched like 3 years back, the socs on the redmi note 2 is still better.

L9 is out
Its now obvious I'm no longer a tecno fan.. grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:48am On Mar 15, 2017
itunity007:
Abeg make una help me check my also abeg I am not understanding.....
Count 6 or 7 days from now.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:50am On Mar 15, 2017
Dam5reey:

L9 is out
Its now obvious I'm no longer a tecno fan.. grin
Hehehehe, wetin happen na, e take you by surprise?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:51am On Mar 15, 2017
Gptech:

They just became suddenly greedy and more deceptive, instead of them to concentrate on improving user experience, they decided to pay marketers and go the route of Nigerian politicians angry. Imagine me wen dey front for tecno before, in my NYSC days, I had a customer in Ilesa, we are still friends till date just because of Tecno. I bought over 14 phones from him at different times. Whenever there was a new Tecno release, I always had a customer for him,starting from N3 to P3, Q3, L3, Phantom F7, M3, P5, M5, etc. I can't believe these guys are now on my blacklist. shocked

grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:53am On Mar 15, 2017
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 8:56am On Mar 15, 2017
Gptech:

They just became suddenly greedy and more deceptive, instead of them to concentrate on improving user experience, they decided to pay marketers and go the route of Nigerian politicians angry. Imagine me wen dey front for tecno before, in my NYSC days, I had a customer in Ilesa, we are still friends till date just because of Tecno. I bought over 14 phones from him at different times. Whenever there was a new Tecno release, I always had a customer for him,starting from N3 to P3, Q3, L3, Phantom F7, M3, P5, M5, etc. I can't believe these guys are now on my blacklist. shocked

I can relate, i first rooted for tecno too before injoo showed up. Jumia enjoyed my patronage too much, always buying tecno and injoo for people and infinix small. My eyes didn't open until injoo showed us pepper. I currently dashed injoo 3 phones i didn't bother to collect from their cc in Ikeja, I dash em bcoz it's useless and gulping money and time and energy. Can't believe those injoo made me look like a slowpoke
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stormyweather(m): 9:01am On Mar 15, 2017
OmichaelO:
I Think They Both Have Their Pros And Cons.
Like You Stated, 4x Is Noticable More Beautiful Or Handsome. Errm,i Will Stick With Beautiful, And Because Of The SoC, It Has Better Battery Performance, And It Doesn't Heat Up Much Compared To Note 3 Due To The Octa Core And Processing Speed.
Note 3 On The Other Hand, Is Slightly Better In Performance (faster) 'cause Of The 2x A72 Cortex, And Better Gaming Experience Adreno 510 Compared To 506,heats Up A Bit When The Dual A72 Cores Are At Work, And We All Know What Happens To The Battery When Phone Heats Up Often. Depletes Faster:p
Note 4x Is A New Model And That Means More Updates

I Think It All Still Boils Down To Preference. Both Phones Are Wonderful And I Don't Think Any Of The Pros Should Be A Dealer Breaker.
PS: MY OPINION. tongue tongue tongue.LOL

MODIFIED: I can't believe I typed all these. and I dont have a phone yet oo grin grin grin grin
your phone de come

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stormyweather(m): 9:02am On Mar 15, 2017
Dexter247:

Are you rating the Note 3 over a Note 4 variant ?
yes I am o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OmichaelO: 9:14am On Mar 15, 2017
Stormyweather:
your phone de come
hehe. Yes Boss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:28am On Mar 15, 2017
princetom1:

I can relate, i first rooted for tecno too before injoo showed up. Jumia enjoyed my patronage too much, always buying tecno and injoo for people and infinix small. My eyes didn't open until injoo showed us pepper. I currently dashed injoo 3 phones i didn't bother to collect from their cc in Ikeja, I dash em bcoz it's useless and gulping money and time and energy. Can't believe those injoo made me look like a slowpoke
Hehehehe, jumia and konga, especially Jumia chop money through me, even became Jforce sef. The days of infinix hot and hot note, nr b small, but God saved me from Injooo sha grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by wheezyoung(m): 9:34am On Mar 15, 2017
Protein0:
My items "dispatched to overseas" since 9/03/17. No more updates since then. Singapore post. Tracking details not on nipost website either. What is the likely ish fellas? Meanwhile my previous items took 4days from Dt stage, on average to land. I'mready exhausting "the waits".
brother me too o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 9:37am On Mar 15, 2017
Gptech:

Hehehehe, jumia and konga, especially Jumia chop money through me, even became Jforce sef. The days of infinix hot and hot note, nr b small, but God saved me from Injooo sha grin

Lucky u, that Injoo ship is always a sinking one because of very bad quality.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nurez305(m): 9:48am On Mar 15, 2017
Protein0:
My items "dispatched to overseas" since 9/03/17. No more updates since then. Singapore post. Tracking details not on nipost website either. What is the likely ish fellas? Meanwhile my previous items took 4days from Dt stage, on average to land. I'mready exhausting "the waits".
wheezyoung:
brother me too o
same here.... don't know what to do self
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by wheezyoung(m): 9:49am On Mar 15, 2017
nurez305:
same here.... don't know what to do self
mine na since 11th
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 9:50am On Mar 15, 2017
Gptech:

Hehehehe, wetin happen na, e take you by surprise?
Found better life, Tecno refuse to upgrade..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:52am On Mar 15, 2017
wheezyoung:
mine na since 11th

Your own is tomorrow
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by daseento(m): 9:53am On Mar 15, 2017
My parcel has been despatch to oversea country ( I.e. Nigeria) via Aliexpress Standard Shipping since 12th when is it likely to arrive ?

thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iheanyi4u(m): 9:54am On Mar 15, 2017
daseento:
My parcel has been despatch to oversea country ( I.e. Nigeria) since 12th when is it likely to arrive ?

thanks

Give it 2 weeks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nsonaso(m): 10:01am On Mar 15, 2017
I will help you pay on Aliexpress contact me...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nurez305(m): 10:06am On Mar 15, 2017
Dam5reey:

Check it this morning or later today... It will change... To arrival at destination .... You will pick up by Friday....

Mine dispatched so 6 days to pick up grin

One it arrives then start tracking with nipost, cos the app will be slow to update
please how do we track with nipost, I have the same issue as well
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nurez305(m): 10:13am On Mar 15, 2017
GrandMufti:

It will land today in Lagos. If you are in lag, just get ready with your id.

Don't count Saturday and Sunday. Sometimes 3 working days. Most times 4 working days
you mean after it land in nigeria, you still have to wait for 3 to 4 working days again or what
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abubanty: 10:13am On Mar 15, 2017
Guys Dem don ship my phone. Make I wait patiently. smiley smiley smiley

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by wheezyoung(m): 10:24am On Mar 15, 2017
GrandMufti:

Your own is tomorrow
hopefully o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Memphisbleek: 10:25am On Mar 15, 2017
oribi:

port harcourt

How can i get a good technician who can work on xiaomi/oneplus devices in ikeja?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Memphisbleek: 10:28am On Mar 15, 2017
princetom1:
Anyone using tecno phantom 6 here?

The person needs beating for wasting all that money on outdated device

Phantom 6 money would get you a Xiaomi Mi 5s plus 6gb/128gb ram
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Memphisbleek: 10:31am On Mar 15, 2017
Nsonaso:
I will help you pay on Aliexpress contact me...

i want to buy xiaomi mi 5s plus 128gb/6gb ram,can you help?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 10:45am On Mar 15, 2017
iheanyi4u:

Give it 2 weeks

2 WEEKS KE?? More like within 5 days.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abokideals: 11:16am On Mar 15, 2017
Mine done land, hoping to get call anytime soon
I dey Abj though...

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elxandre(m): 11:20am On Mar 15, 2017
Ennyhorlar:

over hyped....over priced
I am currently using a tecnol8+ why should I pay 66k for another l8+ with just an improved camera and scanner?
Thought It's 6753?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:22am On Mar 15, 2017
nurez305:
you mean after it land in nigeria, you still have to wait for 3 to 4 working days again or what

No. 3-4 working days after 'dispatched to overseas'
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:23am On Mar 15, 2017
Abokideals:
Mine done land, hoping to get call anytime soon
I dey Abj though...

Track it on nipost. It should be in abj since yesterday. Better go to nipost before some 'oversabi' staff go ship am go another terminal grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 11:30am On Mar 15, 2017
Memphisbleek:

Phantom 6 money would get you a Xiaomi Mi 5s plus 6gb/128gb ram

Phantom 6?
Abeg, where do u wanna get the mi 5s plus? Make i give u money help me buy

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (9319) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.