Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (3923) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9301164 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3920) (3921) (3922) (3923) (3924) (3925) (3926) ... (9323) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 4:05pm On Nov 22, 2018
Topshow4real:

But it's a new phone,,, I tried downloading again now, same message after downloading to 100% . Downloading from web? I don't know how to go about it, I'm not used to updating os, this is the first time I'll be updating my phone . . Is it even neccesary I update it?

. At least you have asked yourself a great question. The answer lies with you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 4:05pm On Nov 22, 2018
macbeyland:
4 pieces of Xiaomi Redmi note 5Ai 4/64gb Global ROM BLACK, sealed in nylon available @72k per piece.

5 pieces of Xiaomi Redmi note 5Ai 3/32gb Global ROM BLACK, sealed in nylon available @60k per piece.

3 pcs of Xaiomi Mi max 3 4/64gb Black available @
93k per piece.

6 pieces of Xiaomi Amazfit Bip Chinese version available @25k per piece.

37 pieces of xiaomi 2c 20,000mah power bank available @10k per piece

8 pieces of xiaomi mi band 3 available @ 10k per piece.

1 pcs of xiaomi redmi 5 plus Global version gold color available @62k (Last price,)

Freebies on all phones include
2 tempered glass
1 360 degree case
1 earpiece
1 32gb memory card for 64gb phone and 16gb memory card for 32gb phone.
1 extra original Xiaomi micro USB cable, for old customers....

High quality SanDisk memory card available on bulk purchase of 10 pieces minimum
8gb SanDisk =N1350
16gb SanDisk N1450
32gb SanDisk N1700
One year warranty on all memory cards.

Mixza Tohaoll Micro SD card available @1700 for 32gb, 1600 for 16gb, 1500 for 8gb. All bulk purchase of 10 pieces minimum.

Single piece cost 3500 for 32gb, 2700 for 16gb.

360 degree case and 5D glass protectors available for redmi note 5, redmi 5 plus, mi a2 lite and mi max 3 @800 naira/piece for 5D glass and 1400 naira/ piece for 360 degree case

Call or watsapp on 08062907289
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toys2seven(m): 4:07pm On Nov 22, 2018
Just updated to the MIUI V10 on my Redmi Note 6 Pro and I must say it looks penged and really nice. However, it'll take some getting used to. Playing around with one iOS theme.

Anyone plays asphalt 9 legends on this device? Can't seem to get this to run it so I've settled for NFS no limits. Waiting for the pie update.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Maxcoded: 4:08pm On Nov 22, 2018
Topshow4real:

But it's a new phone,,, I tried downloading again now, same message after downloading to 100% . Downloading from web? I don't know how to go about it, I'm not used to updating os, this is the first time I'll be updating my phone . . Is it even neccesary I update it?

Download from the MIUI forum, open the updater app, click on the three dots at the top right, click "choose download package" , then select the zip file downloaded.

Make sure you download the one for your device sha
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 4:10pm On Nov 22, 2018
Topshow4real:

✔️ check the other thread
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Maxcoded: 4:12pm On Nov 22, 2018
toys2seven:
Just updated to the MIUI V10 on my Redmi Note 6 Pro and I must say it looks penged and really nice. However, it'll take some getting used to. Playing around with one iOS theme.

Anyone plays asphalt 9 legends on this device? Can't seem to get this to run it so I've settled for NFS no limits. Waiting for the pie update.

I play Asphalt 9 flawlessly on my redmi 6 pro and it runs smoothly; and thats an SD 625 processor. It should run on your redmi note 6 pro flawlessly also with that SD 636

By the way, using third party themes will slow down system functionality. This is from my own personal experience with using third party themes; this iOS theme in particular sef.

I had to revert back to the default theme.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Goahead(m): 4:12pm On Nov 22, 2018
toys2seven:

It looks more eye-catching on the older redmi note 4 cool

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 4:18pm On Nov 22, 2018
Gptech:

Screen bleed? I haven't seen anyone with that, it's not a property of note 5's screen, maybe a tiny few units have that which of course should be expected because of mass production. As for colour accuracy, that's subjective but in terms of screen performance, the note 5 has a higher maximum brightness plus lower minimum brightness resulting in a superior contrast ratio. It also has better sunlight legibility, these parameters make the note 5 have a better display than the note 6 pro.
hope ure aware that note 6 pro utilises P2i nano-coating to make the body splash resistant. well i rest my case here, i no too like much argument. forewarned is forearmed.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Horiolah(m): 4:26pm On Nov 22, 2018
[quote author=macbeyland post=73207940][/quote]

Do you have any idea on how to set up the face unlock on redmi 6a
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 22, 2018
This custom poo is frustrating. Why all this now
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toys2seven(m): 4:36pm On Nov 22, 2018
Maxcoded:

I play Asphalt 9 flawlessly on my redmi 6 pro and it runs smoothly; and thats an SD 625 processor. It should run on your redmi note 6 pro flawlessly also with that SD 636

By the way, using third party themes will slow down system functionality. This is from my own personal experience with using third party themes; this iOS theme in particular sef.

I had to revert back to the default theme.

Not had the slightest feeling of a slower device functionality since I installed the theme though. I'll keep watching.

I Downloaded the Asphalt from apk pure. Keeps saying invalid license. Ok playstore - Your device doesn't support this version. How did you get yours to run?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Topshow4real: 4:36pm On Nov 22, 2018
GrandMufti:

✔️ check the other thread

Which thread
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toys2seven(m): 4:37pm On Nov 22, 2018
Goahead:
It looks more eye-catching on the older redmi note 4 cool

Lol... Isn't it the same update? How does it look better please? Ok o ... I agree it looks better... If that'll make you feel better. grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by traecey(f): 4:40pm On Nov 22, 2018
Collected my rn5 from p.o today, paid 5h 4 handling fee..... thanks gptech and grandmufti 4 the advice to get rn5..... I'm officially part of the xiaomi family...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by traecey(f): 4:45pm On Nov 22, 2018
toniotonero:

Anytime u see Insert item into domestic bag mins ur package is on d way to ur location & u 've also escaped custom ancestors.. so u are free.. no shaking
u where right was sent a msg to come with 5h..... we are officially xiaomi family, hubby uses r5plus ..... I actually convinced him to get it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nwaobitex: 4:51pm On Nov 22, 2018
traecey:
Collected my rn5 from p.o today, paid 5h 4 handling fee..... thanks gptech and grandmufti 4 the advice to get rn5..... I'm officially part of the xiaomi family...
welcome smiley

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 4:56pm On Nov 22, 2018
What's the fascination with these iOS themes? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ABMC(m): 4:59pm On Nov 22, 2018
Please how do one exchange Coin for Coupon on AliExpress?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 5:04pm On Nov 22, 2018
fibonacci2526:
What's the fascination with these iOS themes? shocked shocked

To iphonxize their phone and catalyze their faith grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Maxcoded: 5:06pm On Nov 22, 2018
toys2seven:

Not had the slightest feeling of a slower device functionality since I installed the theme though. I'll keep watching.

I Downloaded the Asphalt from apk pure. Keeps saying invalid license. Ok playstore - Your device doesn't support this version. How did you get yours to run?

Directly from play store... Around 1.6gb
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Maxcoded: 5:09pm On Nov 22, 2018
toys2seven:

In my own ehn, I noticed memory allocation to apps increased. Like my apps takes more of RAM storage when using the theme as compared to the original theme.

...and you know the more memory you consume, the device speeed tend to reduce a little bit
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by meemich234(m): 5:13pm On Nov 22, 2018
I need original fast charger in Benin city... Peeps around, who knows where I can get a good one?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nltaliban(m): 5:31pm On Nov 22, 2018
UniosunBoy:
Wow.. that's my school... Uniosun library... Biko.. Which xiaomi is that?

Yeah. I went to the school yesterday

Redmi note 5
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nltaliban(m): 5:32pm On Nov 22, 2018
MeshachMARTINS:

Looks like 3dmax work wink
grin grin

Some people now think I'm one big photographer like that

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 5:34pm On Nov 22, 2018
grin
Nltaliban:
grin grin

Some people now think I'm one big photographer like that
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lordfalcao(m): 5:38pm On Nov 22, 2018
macbeyland:

I now have 5d glass for redmi 5 plus, black though.
price
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nwaobitex: 5:43pm On Nov 22, 2018
Pls how do I stop this beautification of my pics when I use portrait mode in the rear camera
RN5
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by HenriFayol(m): 5:54pm On Nov 22, 2018
Another update, global version RN5

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 5:59pm On Nov 22, 2018
Horiolah:

Do you have any idea on how to set up the face unlock on redmi 6a

Try changing your region to India and updating to see if face unlock is available for your device.

lordfalcao:
price

800 naira per piece.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Topshow4real: 6:09pm On Nov 22, 2018
GrandMufti:

Update file probably corrupt. Try later at night or download from web

Updated miui successful!!! I tried it again after updating download manager and other system apps. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dhensity: 6:29pm On Nov 22, 2018
lavenderjade:

The new comptroller of custom caused ths..d lady na action woman..she de do like sey naija na europe..
Na just to pray sha..if your package is opened by a custom officer wey e babe de bill well well..den u r in trouble grin grin

Nope I have ordered phones in Europe from aliexpress , I have ordered loads of things and I have never been charged custom fee. The stuff gets posted to my house and if it can't enter the letter box the post a letter in that I should come collect my parcel at the post office, hassle free. I wonder who cursed Nigeria.Nigeria is cursed

Your country . Our country, Nigeria is messed up. Every one tryna steal from other people

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 6:32pm On Nov 22, 2018
dhensity:

Nope I have ordered phones in Europe from aliexpress , I have ordered loads of things and I have never been charged custom fee. The stuff gets posted to my house and if it can't enter the letter box the post a letter in that I should come collect my parcel at the post office, hassle free. I wonder who cursed Nigeria.Nigeria is cursed

Your country . Our country, Nigeria is messed up. Every one tryna steal from other people
Hmmmm. This custom fee is just an arrangement by some people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3920) (3921) (3922) (3923) (3924) (3925) (3926) ... (9323) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.