Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,495 members, 7,847,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:49 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (3989) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9394641 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3986) (3987) (3988) (3989) (3990) (3991) (3992) ... (9328) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hisholar2(m): 2:34pm On Dec 01, 2018
missylizzy:
Hey guys I'm giving away a Redmi 6 pro 9H tempered glass screen, my agent bought the wrong glass screen, I use a note 6 pro, not 6 pro. if you are in Lagos or SA send me a pm, you must have proof that you have the phone before I give it out. smiley
oops I use redmi 6pro but I stay in ibadan
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Eeechenmeelee1: 2:37pm On Dec 01, 2018
acekid109:
android is getting standardized bro, ARB started with oreo not pie, if you don't follow this standard you can't release an android oreo phone, look at project treble also, new Android phones now have to meet this standards before it gets released, talking about firmware updates also in terms of display and co, that's there vendors comes in place in keeping it separate from the main os itself. There's no way you release a new phone now without following Google recommendation
Thank God you use your mouth to say "getting standardized" which means Android platform IS not as Google intended,
Google has minimum set of standards to allow any OEM preload their GaPPs, trebel support is only mandatory on phones launching with pie. Are you saying anyone running custom rom on a Xiaomi phone will NEVER EVER need a fix that a firmware update can bring? Seriously?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OversightTM(m): 2:38pm On Dec 01, 2018
Hi guys I need your input, Which is the best budget buy for less than 100k considering all pros and cons? I am moving on from Redmi note 5 pro.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adamix(m): 2:40pm On Dec 01, 2018
Eeechenmeelee1:
You can engage like an adult or be throwing insults like a petulant child, that one is your business, if my write up pain you too much goan tell Seun to ban me or keep quiet while adults are talking
Mr adulthood, why don't you tag the people you have issues with, like an adult
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Eeechenmeelee1: 2:42pm On Dec 01, 2018
adamix:

Mr adulthood, why don't you tag the people you have issues with, like an adult
Because the people that want issue with me didn't tag me first, Master Childhood

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 2:47pm On Dec 01, 2018
OversightTM:
Hi guys I need your input, Which is the best budget buy for less than 100k considering all pros and cons? I am moving on from Redmi note 5 pro.

Mi 8 SE but note there is no global version.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adamix(m): 2:48pm On Dec 01, 2018
Eeechenmeelee1:

Because the people that want issue with me didn't tag me first, Master Childhood
You called them children then acted like one..lol
The nerve
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 2:48pm On Dec 01, 2018
fibonacci2526:
Attention pocophone users( preferably Lagos based)I have 2 tempered glasses and 4 cases to give away.

Please don’t tell me to send through Nipost or any other means cos am a very busy person, it’s either you send someone or come pick them up at my place of work.
If Nigeria is like xiaomi thread, all of us for dey flex, i've never encountered a more selfless set of individuals that are ever ready to offer advice, services and even items that they no longer need that will benefit someone else (some dey even add lunch join with free gift) just like that without asking for anything in return. God will surely bless every kind hearted individual here. As for your loss (phone) I just know you will come out bigger n better. God has already blessed you and he will continue to bless you more n more.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 2:53pm On Dec 01, 2018
Eeechenmeelee1:

Thank God you use your mouth to say "getting standardized" which means Android platform IS not as Google intended,
Google has minimum set of standards to allow any OEM preload their GaPPs, trebel support is only mandatory on phones launching with pie. Are you saying anyone running custom rom on a Xiaomi phone will NEVER EVER need a fix that a firmware update can bring? Seriously?
i never had to flash firmware for any of my Xiaomi phones while using a custom rom. Most pple also do not need to flash firmware, once again, get ur facts right, project treble was introduced with Android oreo not pie. Don't come and be giving us half baked info, some of us aren't learners when it comes to android. Try to read about project treble and what it really entails, it will clear some of the misconceptions you have.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adamix(m): 2:54pm On Dec 01, 2018
acekid109:
i never had to flash firmware for any of my Xiaomi phones while using a custom rom. Most pple also do not need to flash firmware, once again, get ur facts right, project treble was introduced with Android oreo not pie. Don't come and be giving us half baked info, some of us aren't learners when it comes to android. Try to read about project treble and what it really entails, it will clear some of the misconceptions you have.
Leave the adults in this group alone
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Eeechenmeelee1: 2:55pm On Dec 01, 2018
adamix:

You called them children then acted like one..lol
The nerve
How did I act like one, by returning your 2nd insult after ignoring the first one? My friend shift
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by flexerking(m): 2:59pm On Dec 01, 2018
de way this thread de run towards page 4000 ehhh. lipsrsealed xiaomi gat open office for 9ja by fire by force.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 2:59pm On Dec 01, 2018
Page 4k will surely come earlier with these jabs.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OversightTM(m): 2:59pm On Dec 01, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Mi 8 SE but note there is no global version.
what does this mean?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Eeechenmeelee1: 3:02pm On Dec 01, 2018
acekid109:
It is not my fault you don't want to understand what I said, I never said anything about the introduction of treble or even mentioned oreo, I clearly stated it was mandatory for phones launching with pie. But what do I know, na una way dey here dey form boss for Xiaomi thread know pass people way dey build ROMs for XDA
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adamix(m): 3:02pm On Dec 01, 2018
Eeechenmeelee1:

How did I act like one, by returning your 2nd insult after ignoring the first one? My friend shift
I called your "facts" BS and its an insult to you?
Sorry then, i Haven't insulted anyone here and i dont plan to
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adamix(m): 3:06pm On Dec 01, 2018
Nahhh...ignore the post ontop of this
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adamix(m): 3:06pm On Dec 01, 2018
Eeechenmeelee1:

It is not my fault you don't want to understand what I said, I never said anything about the introduction of treble or even mentioned oreo, I clearly stated it was mandatory for phones launching with pie. But what do I know, na una way dey here dey form boss for Xiaomi thread know pass people way dey build ROMs for XDA
Which rom you don build oga?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 3:09pm On Dec 01, 2018
macbeyland:

Xiaomi Redmi note 5ai 4/64 Global Rom, BLUE color, (MIUI 10 out of the box) available @69k each

Xaiomi Mi max 3 4/64gb Black available @
93k per piece.

Xiaomi Amazfit Bip Chinese version available @25k per piece.

Xiaomi 2c 20,000mah power bank available @10k per piece

Xiaomi mi band 3 available @ 10k per piece.

1 pcs of xiaomi redmi 5 plus Global version gold color available @62k (Last price,)

Freebies on all phones include
2 tempered glass
1 360 degree case
1 earpiece
1 32gb memory card for 64gb phone and 16gb memory card for 32gb phone.
1 extra original Xiaomi micro USB cable, for old customers....

High quality SanDisk memory card available on bulk purchase of 10 pieces minimum
8gb SanDisk =N1350
16gb SanDisk N1450
32gb SanDisk N1700
One year warranty on all memory cards.

Mixza Tohaoll Micro SD card available @ 1600 for 16gb, 1500 for 8gb. All bulk purchase of 10 pieces minimum.

Single piece cost 3500 for 32gb, 2700 for 16gb.

360 degree case and 5D glass protectors available for redmi note 5, redmi 5 plus, mi a2 lite and mi max 3 @800 naira/piece for 5D glass and 1400 naira/ piece for 360 degree case

Call or watsapp on 08062907289

https:///send?phone=2348062907289
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Eeechenmeelee1: 3:11pm On Dec 01, 2018
adamix:

Pikin, I'm not forming ITK like you, na una way dey follow me grag wetin dey XDA suppose answer this your question
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 3:11pm On Dec 01, 2018
adamix:

lol, baba you get time o, na dia type xda go dey restrict their post grin grin grin let's not tell him some of the best roms are not on xda self grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 3:13pm On Dec 01, 2018
Eeechenmeelee1:

alright you win.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Eeechenmeelee1: 3:17pm On Dec 01, 2018
Lol if you like dey console yourself say the mentality displayed here is like in XDA, at least they're actually building stuff, your own is to be insulting any argument you don't like or understand because you think you're over relevant

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 3:20pm On Dec 01, 2018
OversightTM:

Have you checked mi max 3? If you need one, you can contact me on 08062907289
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adamix(m): 3:21pm On Dec 01, 2018
Eeechenmeelee1:

Pikin, I'm not forming ITK like you, na una way dey follow me grag wetin dey XDA suppose answer this your question
I just dey laugh your zigzag approach.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adamix(m): 3:25pm On Dec 01, 2018
Eeechenmeelee1:
Lol if you like dey console yourself say the mentality displayed here is like in XDA, at least they're actually building stuff, your own is to be insulting any argument you don't like or understand because you think you're over relevant
We dont have to brag about it here...this era that you can build roms with 5 lines on your terminal...lol shift.
Moreover..this group is about xiaomi not building roms....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by cutiedave(m): 3:26pm On Dec 01, 2018
MeshachMARTINS:

You re welcome in da name of da lord }x2
We can see all over you,da glory of da lord, you re welcome in da name of da lord

Drop review for us later ooo
Lol...i will
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adamix(m): 3:30pm On Dec 01, 2018
acekid109:
lol, baba you get time o, na dia type xda go dey restrict their post grin grin grin let's not tell him some of the best roms are not on xda self grin grin
Cant deal with arrogance over nonsense talk
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Eeechenmeelee1: 4:10pm On Dec 01, 2018
adamix:

We dont have to brag about it here...this era that you can build roms with 5 lines on your terminal...lol shift.
Moreover..this group is about xiaomi not building roms....
I'm zigzagging because you feel you have a right to be ignored when you reply with obtuse rudeness? Lol
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Eeechenmeelee1: 4:14pm On Dec 01, 2018
Lol it's not by rudeness or savagery, actually try to understand an argument before pouncing it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Eeechenmeelee1: 4:25pm On Dec 01, 2018
Me I know say I never said XDA is the best place for roms, I only used there as a reference because I think it's one of the safest places to get ROMs. If you like you can be forming boss just because you have been flashing ROMs since the beginning of the world, that is your business. I have no interest in roms from shadowy telegram groups or other similar places even if they are the best
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adamix(m): 4:34pm On Dec 01, 2018
Guys a redmi 6 pro available as scrap... everything works apart from motherboard,you can buy separate parts or full device...selling for demsid

(1) (2) (3) ... (3986) (3987) (3988) (3989) (3990) (3991) (3992) ... (9328) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.