Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,540 members, 7,837,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4026) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9363025 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4023) (4024) (4025) (4026) (4027) (4028) (4029) ... (9324) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 8:25am On Dec 06, 2018
Updated price list..

Express delivery of items(not limited to these)with freebies and a delivery time line of 7 working days available

Redmi note 5AI (4/64gb)---70k
Redmi note 5AI (3/32gb)---67k.........
Redmi note 6 pro (4/64gb)---80k....
Redmi note 6 pro (3/32gb)---70k....
Redmi 5 plus (3/32gb)----57k.
Redmi 5 plus (4/64gb)---65k.

Alixpress deals(not limited to these)with freebies included..

Redmi note 5AI (4/64gb)---62k.
Redmi note 5AI (3/32gb)---56k
Redmi note 6 pro (4/64gb)---73k
Redmi note 6 pro (3/32gb)---64k
Mi a2 lite (4/64gb)---- 58k
Mi a2 lite (3/32gb)---55k
Redmi 5 plus (3/32gb)----48k
Redmi 5 plus (4/64gb)---57k
Redmi 6 pro(4/64gb)--56k
Redmi 6 pro(3/32gb)--49k

kindly note that these prices are subjected to fluctuations as prices vary daily and timeline for delivery is within 3-4wks.
Alixpress checkout for other xiaomi models and accesories,like lcd replacement screens,batteries,cases,earphones etc.other Phone brands(Oukitel,OnePlus,Nokia,Oppo,Vivo,Bluboo,Umidigi,Homtomare readily available at "a cheaper $$$$ than your bank" rate.

Give us your links and we will check out quickly for you or trust us to find the best and cheapest deals for you......

Money back if your order does not arrive guaranteed✓✓✓.

Contact calls/whatsapp:07051054953,08100115319 now for all your sweet deals.........

Cheers
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adamix(m): 8:31am On Dec 06, 2018
fibonacci2526:
Brand new sealed Mi A2 lite Gold 3/32gb with 2 5D tempered glasses and a 3D case for sale. Price is 55k and it's fixed. Call/Chat 08173590102.
Tout grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hisholar2(m): 8:34am On Dec 06, 2018
Good morning y'll, finally have gotten my redmi 6pro from AliExpress, but what baffled me is that the front camera whack, do I need to upgrade to latest the miui before it could come to normal and besides this phone doesn't support OTA update. Thanks in anticipation
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stormyweather(m): 8:36am On Dec 06, 2018
Stormyweather:
Brand new Xiaomi Mi A2 lite for sale. 3/32, comes with tempered glasses and cases. Location is Lagos. Can be sent anywhere on buyer's discretion. 08068172042
still available. Brand new note 6 pro also available. 3/32
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by waynemighty(m): 8:36am On Dec 06, 2018
maclawrence02:

Bros any one you decide to buy let me know make we do collabo weda the pricech and shipping go cheap small.

OK, I'll let you know then.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 8:43am On Dec 06, 2018
Israellionel:
Good Morning Guys,
I Ordered The Redmi 5 Plus On Jumia Express Yesterday,
I Tracked It And It Said That My Product Was Still Awaiting Fulfilment.
What Does That Mean?
And What's The Estimated Date I Collect The Product.
Thanks Y'all.
Wats ur location?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 8:44am On Dec 06, 2018
hisholar2:
Good morning y'll, finally have gotten my redmi 6pro from AliExpress, but what baffled me is that the front camera whack, do I need to upgrade to latest the miui before it could come to normal and besides this phone doesn't support OTA update. Thanks in anticipation
How did you figure out no ota?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:54am On Dec 06, 2018
Ifedith:

How did you figure out no ota?

He probably got one with a Store ROM

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ejiphill09(m): 8:59am On Dec 06, 2018
traecey:
u want to sell it? I mean for sale o
Yes nah... I want to buy another charger after the sale. Probably QC 3.0. WhatsApp check number below.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by plucky16(m): 9:08am On Dec 06, 2018
I don't know why android system eats large part of my battery like this. im using redmi 5 plus

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Israellionel: 9:09am On Dec 06, 2018
Ifedith:
Wats ur location?
Uyo Akwaibom.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lordfalcao(m): 9:17am On Dec 06, 2018
lordfalcao:
Redmi note 5a available
.3gb/32gb rom

Call text with number on profile
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:20am On Dec 06, 2018
hisholar2:

Even if an OTA update pops up, DO NOT UPDATE ooo. Ask demsid his phone got bricked after updating as his also had shop rom. Just dey use your phone like that till you taya, there is nought you can do about any bugs.

Next time request for the sealed chinese version or ask questions before placing an order.

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:21am On Dec 06, 2018
adamix:

Tout grin grin

Tout faya ontop one phone, lolll.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 9:23am On Dec 06, 2018
MeshachMARTINS:

Henry007 shu comman do review for us na grin
He will wan to beat me naw

Actually considered reviewing it but there are already tons of reviews on youtube. I'd do Oukitel c12 pro instead.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Maxcoded: 9:29am On Dec 06, 2018
hisholar2:

Choi, you might have gotten those ones they flashed with all those so called "global roms"... You shoulda gotten the one with a sealed box

GrandMufti, this was what I was saying the other day about some Redmi 6 pro not supporting OTA update
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by JohnQueen(m): 9:31am On Dec 06, 2018
But a buyer is allowed to be 'stupidly and annoyingly rude and unnecessarily bossy'? Oga shift!

bendovex:
I beg to differ. A seller doesn't have to be 'Stupidly and annoyingly rude and unnecessarily bossy'. Even when the buyer is asking the most idiotic, boring and unnecessary questions, as a buyer you still need to be courteous and accommodating. You don't expect every customer to behave in the same manner as you may want it. Some customers are well informed about the product while some others are not hence the need to answer every questions even those ones you find annoying and unnecessary. Those 'unnecessary questions' could be the deal breaker for some buyers. And also, as a seller you need to know that you're in business because of the customers. Personally I won't buy your items if you're rude or unwilling to address every questions and concerns I may have about the item. That is it.
However, I agree with you that mutual respect is the panacea. But that is if we're dealing in a perfect market environment. But hey, there can never be a perfect market environment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 9:35am On Dec 06, 2018
ugonna1054:
hello, please can any port work for it? Or it has to be a Redmi note 5a prime port?? And is there anywhere in Nigeria loke computer village whr i can get the main 5a prime port??

Or it has to be from AliExpress??

Thanks!!
it's only dt metallaic micro USB port that will be removed from d dock. Then another one solded.
Any working micro USB port of the same size as the one removed will work. Good engineers around you will have it.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:37am On Dec 06, 2018
Maxcoded:

Choi, you might have gotten those ones they flashed with all those so called "global roms"... You shoulda gotten the one with a sealed box

GrandMufti, this was what I was saying the other day about some Redmi 6 pro not supporting OTA update

Yes the one flashed with global rom. Someone already bricked it here
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:40am On Dec 06, 2018
hisholar2:

Disable auto-update and use your phone like that

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saint2ace(m): 9:40am On Dec 06, 2018
JohnQueen:
But a buyer is allowed to be 'stupidly and annoyingly rude and unnecessarily bossy'? Oga shift!

Hahahahahaha, spot on....... Lolz. In the end we're all human and deserve respect. What you give should be equal to what you expect. Too bad humans tend to shift the goal post when it has to do with themselves.

But a rude awakening is close.... The time is near grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 9:40am On Dec 06, 2018
lilclin:
how much and can you post some pics

Yes, will do in a while. Currently away from my desk and the stuffs are in my bag.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 9:41am On Dec 06, 2018
MeshachMARTINS:
Henry007 shu comman do review for us na grin He will wan to beat me naw
has he used the redmi 6a?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 9:42am On Dec 06, 2018
Israellionel:

Uyo Akwaibom.
Mmm... There's still time na. Delivery is within 5 working days. May be available at Akwaibom on Saturday.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toys2seven(m): 9:43am On Dec 06, 2018
Please Redmi Note 6 Pro users - Does it supoort Glo 4G Band 28? Anyone tried?

And to that person that ordered a Note 6 pro with a "whack" front camera and no OTA Update support, all I can say is sorry. Lol!... Maybe you ordered Store ROM or something cos I use the same device and the selfie picture quality is very close to the iphone in terms of natural balance and non-saturation.

Back to the matter - can i use Glo 4G with Redmi Note 6 Pro or I shouldn't even bother?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:44am On Dec 06, 2018
GrandMufti:

Disable auto-update and use your phone like that

Simple.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:45am On Dec 06, 2018
toys2seven:
Please Redmi Note 6 Pro users - Does it supoort Glo 4G Band 28? Anyone tried?

And to that person that ordered a Note 6 pro with a "whack" front camera and no OTA Update support, all I can say is sorry. Lol!... Maybe you ordered Store ROM or something cos I use the same device and the selfie picture quality is very close to the iphone in terms of natural balance and non-saturation.

Back to the matter - can i use Glo 4G with Redmi Note 6 Pro or I shouldn't even bother?

He said he ordered a redmi 6 pro and not a redmi note 6 pro and no your phone doesn't suport glo band 28.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Suarez190(m): 9:57am On Dec 06, 2018
genius43:

If you want to buy from Nigeria badly check on jumia, otherwise get a floveme or celbro from AliExpress.

Also have you tried fine brothers or wireless in Enugu?
Nice one bro..I'll check fine brothers ...pls wic side is wireless
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 9:58am On Dec 06, 2018
hisholar2:
if your bootloader is unlocked, you can flash legit global rom (if xiaomi has released it)
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 10:00am On Dec 06, 2018
queenfav:
You are too nice abeg. How did he convince you to do that? Without payment?Cos many customers will just come to alter your goods, then leave you to bear the loss. You should have set rules. Even jumia pay on delivery doesn't mean you can tear open the jumia package. After paying that's when you open your package.
you should know trolls na and one gatz let customers have sizeable dose of patience b4 they'll start their usual cliché cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hisholar2(m): 10:01am On Dec 06, 2018
acekid109:
if your bootloader is unlocked, you can flash legit global rom (if xiaomi has released it)
exactly what someone told me but I don't know how to go about unlocking bootloader and flashing rom
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 10:06am On Dec 06, 2018
Maxcoded:

be guided Pls.

Redmi 6pro supports OTA updates.

It's only when an unofficial ROM is flashed that it got bricked with OTA updates. But Redmi 6pro as produced by Xiaomi (not flashed) supports OTA updates. Thanks kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4023) (4024) (4025) (4026) (4027) (4028) (4029) ... (9324) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.