Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,162 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4057) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9184266 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4054) (4055) (4056) (4057) (4058) (4059) (4060) ... (9316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by aeu1: 6:07am On Dec 10, 2018
haysmart90:
Has anybody experienced dz parcel handled issue before on belgium post?
Just be patient with Bpost. Once it arrives, you will get it. They don't really update their tracking details like China Post and co.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:09am On Dec 10, 2018
aeu1:

nice product, only LTE band 20 for MTN is missing in action.

If band 7 is there you are covered for most parts for MTN, but not on Smile
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by optimised: 6:10am On Dec 10, 2018
OPTIMISED ACCESSORIES 24/7 MART::::

CHARGERS

FAST CHARGERS
1.) Xiaomi Fast Charger 5v/2a =N1,700

2.) YKZ Dual USB Ports 2.4a Wall Charger
BONUS:- Free Micro USB Cable (worth N500)
Price: N1,500

MEMORY CARD
1.) Mixza 32GB Original Memory Card = N3,500

USB CABLES
1) USAMS 2A Fast Charging Micro USB Cable = N700
2.) OLD SHARK Micro USB Cable 1.8m double length = N850
3.) CHOETECH 2.4A Micro USB Cable =N700
4.) USAMS Type C USB Cable = N850

DELIVERY: Nationwide via
1.) Post Office (most cost effective)
2.) Waybill/Transport Companies (faster)
3.) Hand delivery (catchment area only)

** Most of the accessories listed above are on special promo prices: No one else sells original versions as low as this. This offer is limited to the present stock.
Hurry while offer lasts!!!!

MY CONTACT:-
WhatsApp/SMS/Call: My phone number is in my signature below.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ChristineC: 6:35am On Dec 10, 2018
Suarez190:
No..someone posted about it here..missed the 4GB/64GB version on the Sunday.. Den early on that Monday, just ordered it
wow if I saw that maybe I'd have taken two at least.
I can even see a 4/64 version for 63k now.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 6:37am On Dec 10, 2018
CuteMaro:
I want to order tampered glass for the Note 6 pro, but the option I am getting is free shipping as AES cost is more than the cost to ship the said items. Please how long does free shipping take to get to Nigeria?
That free shipping fit take normal 2 weeks or 4 months to come. E fit nr even come at all sef, just use AES and order for at least 2 to avoid stories.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 6:38am On Dec 10, 2018
ChristineC:
wow if I saw that maybe I'd have taken two at least.
I can even see a 4/64 version for 63k now.
That was like a clash sale, not normal price.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:39am On Dec 10, 2018
This thread has been blazing fast in the past one week. smiley

I hope it is not due to arguments cos I don't have time to read junk........

Anyway, I was thinking if we could have another thread where we can buy and sell fairly used xiaomi phones, strictly xiaomi. Other OEMs can go create theirs.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:06am On Dec 10, 2018
Gptech:

That free shipping fit take normal 2 weeks or 4 months to come. E fit nr even come at all sef, just use AES and order for at least 2 to avoid stories.

Exactly the trick is if the shipping fee is much more expensive than the item itself, you can buy 2 or 3pcs of that item as most times the cost of shipping 1 is the same as shipping the 3. China small post is a big NO for items you need urgently.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ProFuhrer: 7:18am On Dec 10, 2018
CuteMaro:
I want to order tampered glass for the Note 6 pro, but the option I am getting is free shipping as AES cost is more than the cost to ship the said items. Please how long does free shipping take to get to Nigeria?
I want to order too but I don't know how to figure which type is the strongest and sleekest.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:20am On Dec 10, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Exactly the trick is if the shipping fee is much more expensive than the item itself, you can buy 2 or 3pcs of that item as most times the cost of shipping 1 is the same as shipping the 3. China small post is a big NO for items you need urgently.
Naxo.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sanandreas(m): 7:22am On Dec 10, 2018
fibonacci2526:

But I think China registered airmail is fast. The best is Singapore post, then followed by AliExpress standard shipping. You get goods third week.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sanandreas(m): 7:23am On Dec 10, 2018
If you use. China small packet, you would wait up to two months sometimes.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 7:24am On Dec 10, 2018
missylizzy:

iPhone
I thought u wan to say gaming PC cheesy
. .comman drop your pubg username so when God update my version I will be playing with you grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sunkyphil(m): 7:29am On Dec 10, 2018
macbeyland:

Hehehe. Abeg dash me the panel of the phone. I have a gionee m5 that just went dead while I was using it, tried to reboot but it got stuck on gionee logo, flashed using sp flash tool, it said emmc damaged.

The screen is still working albeit with the flickering that started less than 3 months after I bought the device newly. I got slightly less than one year on the device.
i don sell am since, sold it to a guy dat is willing to repair the screen

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DestinyToRule(m): 7:29am On Dec 10, 2018
Compliment of d season xiaomites, kindly i wnt to know the cheapest xiaomi phone that priced under 30k.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rejoixe: 7:32am On Dec 10, 2018
CuteMaro:

I know how you feel bruh! grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 7:33am On Dec 10, 2018
DestinyToRule:
Compliment of d season xiaomites, kindly i wnt to know the cheapest xiaomi phone that priced under 30k.
none under 30k ooo only maybe a used redmi note 3 if u see,but d cheapest best is redmi 6a @34k on jumia
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sunkyphil(m): 7:37am On Dec 10, 2018
Horiolah:

Calm down bro, do you know if the global ROM is original or not??
did u get it on jumia
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adefemi007(m): 7:39am On Dec 10, 2018
Diiike:

Okay let's see contact me when you get to Lagos Can we chat on WhatsApp
yeah, O8O557OO649
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ChristineC: 7:44am On Dec 10, 2018
MeshachMARTINS:
none under 30k ooo only maybe a used redmi note 3 if u see,but d cheapest best is redmi 6a @34k on jumia
a personal review on that Redmi 6A? it's like no one uses it yet.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:46am On Dec 10, 2018
acekid109:
lol, every time watch my review, I'm not surprised again self since the day he claimed phone use while charging has no effect on charging speed cheesy

I still never recover from that shock
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:46am On Dec 10, 2018
yak:

thank u very much. my friend got a gift of phone from her BF but it's China Rom. she's bn disturbing my life as if it's a fault.

the video just solves the whole problem

Are you the bf? wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:48am On Dec 10, 2018
acekid109:
go for the one you want, you have your money. Most of the time pple that'll confuse you are the loudest on this thread. But personally once i check phone specs and i see mediatek, I'm not interested in anything else again, it's turn off

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:48am On Dec 10, 2018
sanandreas:

But I think China registered airmail is fast. The best is Singapore post, then followed by AliExpress standard shipping. You get goods third week.

Run away from China registered airmail, it is slower than a snail. AES seems the best now.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:49am On Dec 10, 2018
busuyi44:
Regarding this Redmi 6 Pro seller /fake ROM palaver , can one flash original /official Chinese Rom on the phone without visiting Brickland so that one can enjoy regular OTA and sleep like a baby?
Recently I got a MI Pad 4 32GB ROM with fake ROM but flashed Official Chinese Developer/Beta ROM via fastboot on it and since I enjoy regular OTA update. Currently on MIUI 10. 8.12.6
GrandMufti
Fibonacci2526
Gptech
Damsid

Yes

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 7:49am On Dec 10, 2018
kvngjesse:

Tell the features of the dual can and we'll see if gcam doesn't do the work well.
I have no idea, well anyway, i guess the whole dual cam is just bs then. If truly there's no need for dual cam then all oems are dumb as hell,...except Google...
grin grin grin
Continue o...

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:49am On Dec 10, 2018
MeshachMARTINS:

If u know u know grin no tell any body

grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DestinyToRule(m): 7:52am On Dec 10, 2018
MeshachMARTINS:

I thought Redmi Note5A is under 30k.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 7:59am On Dec 10, 2018
DestinyToRule:

I thought Redmi Note5A is under 30k.
no o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:02am On Dec 10, 2018
ChristineC:
a personal review on that Redmi 6A? it's like no one uses it yet.
Horiolah uses it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 8:21am On Dec 10, 2018
Suarez190:
Pls how much for that 3.0 charger

Sold sir....

Cheers
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 8:22am On Dec 10, 2018
topiiiiiiii:
the name you used alone have scared me oooo.... thanks Sha still thinking on what's best to do

Loool,

Chk out numerous nairalanders succesful reviews on here,wen you are satisfied,we can continue

Cheers...

(1) (2) (3) ... (4054) (4055) (4056) (4057) (4058) (4059) (4060) ... (9316) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.