Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,908 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4074) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9222835 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4071) (4072) (4073) (4074) (4075) (4076) (4077) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jhadu: 11:10am On Dec 12, 2018
lovelani:

I just unboxed this machine last night Biko...
Well for me the MIUI 10.0.5 is sleek and battery is cool for me. Tho I'm on WiFi and not sim data, perhaps reason for the battery making sense.
And yeah I love the full screen gesture, it's a bomb. You won't even miss your iPhone .
The camera is sweet kiss but!! At low light the selfie is below average.
Ermmm.....
Oh yeah, the speaker is kiss and the headphone, earpiece is dope. Kudos to @ifedith for recommending the Nokia coloud. The bass and noice cancellation is dope!

And for the notch, for me it's B's! But yea, you have the option to simply turn it off. I did that .

The device is so lite and sexy.... I'm glad I got this blue.
Pls no homo grin grin grin

I ordered for the glass but I definitely will try find a temporary one before Ali Express send that.

See Ya!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 11:12am On Dec 12, 2018
Updated price list..

Express delivery of items(not limited to these)with freebies and a delivery time line of 7 working days available

Redmi note 5AI (4/64gb)---70k...
Redmi note 5AI (3/32gb)---67k...
Redmi note 6 pro (4/64gb)---80k.......
Redmi note 6 pro (3/32gb)---70k....
Redmi 5 plus (3/32gb)----57k...
Redmi 5 plus (4/64gb)---65k.....

Alixpress deals(not limited to these)with freebies included..

Redmi note 5AI (4/64gb)---62k.
Redmi note 5AI (3/32gb)---56k
Redmi note 6 pro (4/64gb)---73k
Redmi note 6 pro (3/32gb)---64k
Mi a2 lite (4/64gb)---- 58k
Mi a2 lite (3/32gb)---55k
Redmi 5 plus (3/32gb)----48k
Redmi 5 plus (4/64gb)---57k
Redmi 6 pro(4/64gb)--56k
Redmi 6 pro(3/32gb)--49k

kindly note that these prices are subjected to fluctuations as prices vary daily and timeline for delivery is within 3-4wks.
Alixpress checkout for other xiaomi models and accesories,like lcd replacement screens,batteries,cases,earphones etc.other Phone brands(Oukitel,OnePlus,Nokia,Oppo,Vivo,Bluboo,Umidigi,Homtomare readily available at "a cheaper $$$$ than your bank" rate.

Give us your links and we will check out quickly for you or trust us to find the best and cheapest deals for you......

Money back if your order does not arrive guaranteed✓✓✓.

Contact calls/whatsapp:07051054953,08100115319 now for all your sweet deals.........

Cheers
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by veekid(m): 11:13am On Dec 12, 2018
Toscoas2:
I don't know why AliExpress is now delay in shipping order. I had bought different items from them and orders are shipped within 24hours but since last week I ordered for xiaomi redmi note 6 this people has refused to ship it down here. what could be d reason for this?
same thing happened to me; after 72hrs, I just got a mail this morning item has been shipped
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by CuteMaro(m): 11:18am On Dec 12, 2018
nwaobitex:
plsejow did you change your battery. I don't know where to get a battery replacement for my HP envy 14. The battery is getting weaker day by day
You can get from tech stores near you. Or better still order online. Don't expect same performance as the original battery that came with your pc.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by WalkerMichael(m): 11:23am On Dec 12, 2018
Maxcoded:

Well that's why I love the notch... To hide notifications icons

God knows I hate my notification bar being crowded with icons.... Had to be clearing every now and then to have that neatness, during my days of RN4

Thanks to the notch, I don't have to worry about that anymore wink

lol i'd get used to it then... matter of time cool cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrcalxy(m): 11:24am On Dec 12, 2018
CuteMaro:

Hmmmm... 85℅

Got my pc from Konga. But that was in yr 2013.

Still waxing strong & fresh till now. The only thing i av changed is ba3, & that is just once.

The thing is that it's the Suppliers that have the issh, but ion know how Jumia is working towards cases like this sha.

My friend recently ordered a new laptop core i3 7th gen for 160k,

The laptop came in a bad condition, screen broken, the chassis was bent sef...

OK... Probably the products was mishandled during shipment, means not much protection was done for the package

He returned it for another one, only for my guy to receive the same exact one grin.. like w t f
The seller just did fix of screen and ion know how he did the panabeating of the body chassis, he just tried to straighten it

Had to return it again o.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nwaobitex: 11:25am On Dec 12, 2018
CuteMaro:

You can get from tech stores near you. Or better still order online. Don't expect same performance as the original battery that came with your pc.
But why is it nor the same battery cry cry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nwaobitex: 11:28am On Dec 12, 2018
HowGlorious:

Yes. Huawei E8372h-608 wifi modem
and with this I can connect to my laptop, phone..?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Hotdiamond(m): 11:43am On Dec 12, 2018
Mbok. E ma Binu. How I go take reduce play services battery consumption. I don try everything. Nonetheless, I do get 8½ to 9 hours or SOT.
Thanks

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Codedzng: 11:44am On Dec 12, 2018
My Battery Usage after Latest Update on RedMi Note 5 AI

It's a good update for battery backup

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Maxcoded: 12:07pm On Dec 12, 2018
Mrcalxy:

The thing is that it's the Suppliers that have the issh, but ion know how Jumia is working towards cases like this sha.

My friend recently ordered a new laptop core i3 7th gen for 160k,

The laptop came in a bad condition, screen broken, the chassis was bent sef...

OK... Probably the products was mishandled during shipment, means not much protection was done for the package

He returned it for another one, only for my guy to receive the same exact one grin.. like w t f
The seller just did fix of screen and ion know how he did the panabeating of the body chassis, he just tried to straighten it

Had to return it again o.

Lol; Jumia Jumia

Hallowed be thy name o grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrviktor(m): 12:26pm On Dec 12, 2018
Maxcoded:

Lol; Jumia Jumia

Hallowed be thy name o grin grin

Stop blasting jumia... They dont actually own this products.. Its a market place.. So na man Do man..

Jumia testimony coming up in 12+days tho.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Maxcoded: 12:34pm On Dec 12, 2018
Mrviktor:

Stop blasting jumia... They dont actually own this products.. Its a market place.. So na man Do man..

...and had it been they have strict policies for sellers, then all these won't be happening. Like some bad ass algorithm that affects your rating or search ranking when you don't satisfy customers. By the time you dissatisfy customers and you don't make sales for like two months, then you will know what's up. Ask sellers on fiverr; they will give you more info

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Hotdiamond(m): 12:35pm On Dec 12, 2018
Mrviktor:

If Jumia can't curtail these bad vendors. It's totally their fault. Yes. It's jumia's Fault. If we stop blasting them, faulty or fake products will keep arriving at people's door steps.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Hotdiamond(m): 12:36pm On Dec 12, 2018
Maxcoded:

...and had it been they have strict policies for sellers, then all these won't be happening. Like some bad ass algorithm that affects your rating or search ranking when you don't satisfy customers. By the time you dissatisfy customers and you don't make sales for like two months, then you will know what's up. Ask sellers on fiverr; they will give you more info

Exactly what I mean

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by imsirkay(m): 12:45pm On Dec 12, 2018
And in case someone else has a neatly used Redmi 4X to sell, notify me also grin. [/quote] I have redmi 4x for sell. 08090663021
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kalamu2018(f): 12:46pm On Dec 12, 2018
veekid:
same thing happened to me; after 72hrs, I just got a mail this morning item has been shipped
Which Store ? Please
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrcalxy(m): 12:47pm On Dec 12, 2018
izziano1:
yeah same supplier,it is d same type of phone ordered for 2 and made payment once ..........one has arrived but d other is in transit

Choi...

Contact the seller and confirm if the goods were shipped separately or as one unit.

Then you'll know what to do next if it's to wait for second one of file dispute if he claims both units was shipped as one package

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 1:09pm On Dec 12, 2018
Flexing my new colored fonts

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrcalxy(m): 1:16pm On Dec 12, 2018
Ifedith:
Flexing my new colored fonts

Ife Na wa for you o...

Enjoy ya font alone smiley
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ganie(m): 1:19pm On Dec 12, 2018
Please how can I move files and apps from internal storage to SD card on an infinix phone of Android 6.0?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 1:32pm On Dec 12, 2018
ganie:
Please how can I move files and apps from internal storage to SD card on an infinix phone of Android 6.0?

You no see infinix thread? grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 1:36pm On Dec 12, 2018
Mrcalxy:

Ife Na wahala for you o...

Enjoy ya font alone smiley
Na u sabi... grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 12, 2018
ganie:

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ganie(m): 1:45pm On Dec 12, 2018
[quote author=handelex post=73780130][/quote]
I pity this egbere iffa chook hand for hin eyes
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ganie(m): 1:46pm On Dec 12, 2018
Lexusgs430:

You no see infinix thread? grin
No mind me,na because na here I belong.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 1:47pm On Dec 12, 2018
ganie:

No mind me,na because na here I belong.

You for kúkú fully port nah..... shocked

My Ọ̀gá's go soon respond.....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by veekid(m): 1:57pm On Dec 12, 2018
Kalamu2018:

Which Store ? Please
it has nothing to do with any kinda store; it's due to this time of the year, I even got a disclaimer those paid items may arrive late due to holidays and others. Lemme attach a screenshot
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by HowGlorious: 1:59pm On Dec 12, 2018
nwaobitex:
and with this I can connect to my laptop, phone..?
Yes
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kalamu2018(f): 2:04pm On Dec 12, 2018
veekid:
it has nothing to do with any kinda store; it's due to this time of the year, I even got a disclaimer those paid items may arrive late due to holidays and others. Lemme attach a screenshot
Alright... Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ganie(m): 2:04pm On Dec 12, 2018
[quote author=Lexusgs430 post=73780376]

You for kúkú fully port nah..... shocked

My Ọ̀gá's go soon respond..... [/quot
Last time I checked,na redmi 5 dey my hand. grin I just need help from the ogas

(1) (2) (3) ... (4071) (4072) (4073) (4074) (4075) (4076) (4077) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.