Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4078) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9282749 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4075) (4076) (4077) (4078) (4079) (4080) (4081) ... (9322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hausadreturn(m): 11:32pm On Dec 12, 2018
Prince202020:

For me I wanted something affordable, durable with good sound and most importantly have Radio, many of the Anker speakers don't have radio, please any intending buyer should check the description for what you want before buying.
You're right.
The sound core boost for instance, has no radio.
But wait, by radio, do you mean internet radio?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 11:35pm On Dec 12, 2018
Updated price list..

Express delivery of items(not limited to these)with freebies and a delivery time line of 7 working days available

Redmi note 5AI (4/64gb)---70k......
Redmi note 5AI (3/32gb)---67k...
Redmi note 6 pro (4/64gb)---80k.........
Redmi note 6 pro (3/32gb)---70k....
Redmi 5 plus (3/32gb)----57k...
Redmi 5 plus (4/64gb)---65k.....

Alixpress deals(not limited to these)with freebies included..

Redmi note 5AI (4/64gb)---62k.
Redmi note 5AI (3/32gb)---56k
Redmi note 6 pro (4/64gb)---73k
Redmi note 6 pro (3/32gb)---64k
Mi a2 lite (4/64gb)---- 58k
Mi a2 lite (3/32gb)---55k
Redmi 5 plus (3/32gb)----48k
Redmi 5 plus (4/64gb)---57k
Redmi 6 pro(4/64gb)--56k
Redmi 6 pro(3/32gb)--49k

kindly note that these prices are subjected to fluctuations as prices vary daily and timeline for delivery is within 3-4wks.
Alixpress checkout for other xiaomi models and accesories,like lcd replacement screens,batteries,cases,earphones etc.other Phone brands(Oukitel,OnePlus,Nokia,Oppo,Vivo,Bluboo,Umidigi,Homtomare readily available at "a cheaper $$$$ than your bank" rate.

Give us your links and we will check out quickly for you or trust us to find the best and cheapest deals for you......

Money back if your order does not arrive guaranteed✓✓✓.

Contact calls/whatsapp:07051054953,08100115319 now for all your sweet deals.........

Cheers
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rejoixe: 11:35pm On Dec 12, 2018
WalkerMichael:
Notifications aren't showing on my note 6 pro until I swipe down. Anyone knows how I can make the notification panels show at the top please?

If you are using a 3rd party theme, some themes affect the notification
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:42pm On Dec 12, 2018
tintall:

40k negotiable
Let's chat on whatsapp.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Suarez190(m): 11:52pm On Dec 12, 2018
Mrviktor:

Has ur phone landed.
No..but en dn enta Lag..E dy sorting hub..dey will soon ship to Enugu
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Suarez190(m): 11:56pm On Dec 12, 2018
[quote author=Khaynet post=73792155][/quote] Name of the theme pls
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rejoixe: 12:01am On Dec 13, 2018
neeyah212:
Although, I filled Agodi post office Post Office in Ibadan as my delivery address, my package was sent to Dugbe post office yesterday. I went to Dugbe post office today and I was told my package is not there that I should go to Agodi post office. I went to Agodi post office and I was told my package is not there either. Has anyone experienced this before? What do I do?
Don't mind them, it would most likely be at dugbe P.O , go to the man with the desk beside the main entrance and plead with him to help you track it from their ICT personally, he's a very cool headed man, so you could be sure of the exact location, Mazel tov!.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrcalxy(m): 12:04am On Dec 13, 2018
So finally Customs Dan nack me maga today, first time in all my years of ordering with Aliexpress sad

Based on personal findings, I feel I'm understanding this customs issh a little, I'm not saying I'm 100% sure, but I just have to say my view and we all can follow up

I'll try to make this brief as I can.

The main point I want to note out to everyone is I advice that when you're ordering a device, tell the seller to tag the package as mobile phone and let the amount be probably less than $40.

I'm pointing out this cause what of what happened today. At the spot of collecting it, normally, I pay 400 for phones that land, but now it's been increased to 500. Right there today someone else with bigger package paid same 500, her package was tagged screen. On the floor, the one I thought was mine showed 'mobile phone' and I asked her to check if that was mine, she said it wasn't my name, then asked if that was what I was expecting, I said yes. Then the other madam that knows me well now came up and said she remembers seeing my package today, the kinda smile I saw, I didn't even code that gbese dey... Hehe

She just went to the shelve, picked up a bunch of bundled packages, then pulled out mine, showed me the paper and bill... Na there my head click well...
The bundle she pulled out, there was like at least 7-10 goods tagged by customs.

So down to my conclusion why I say you should tag your phones as MOBILE PHONE; It turns out that the seller that shipped my phone as PUZZLE TOY for $9.. you can imagine... Negodu nonsense Biko.

The custom guys opened the device sef, unsealed my shii and then resealed it back when they were satisfied before shipping it down to my state for pick up + bills... Chai

Obviously the personnel was sharp to feel probably it's of valuable content cause it's just too big to be a pickle you for $9 (that's my thought sha, cause it's obvious). That was when it recalled to me of the other products that landed the PO today and was correctly tagged, had no issues. I went back to review my previously bought phones that their packages was still available, 'CELLPHONE for $36.95' & 'ANDROID SMARTPHONE for $45), and recall I told you I saw one that was customs free today that read 'MOBILE PHONE'.

obviously this is just my own view on this issue, and I feel it's reasonable to make my conclusion this way, you can correct me if I'm wrong sha, I'm open to more views, It's not gonna be fair paying such charges Walahi.

BTW my bill totalled #7k+

Hopefully my Note 5 AI won't have the same issh, it's been shipped out already, so I can't message seller to make any changes, I'll just wait till it lands and I'll try to update here on the thread how it goes.

Las las I have my device at hand, thats what matters the most.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrcalxy(m): 12:08am On Dec 13, 2018
Also my order via SunYou Economic Air Mail arrived in 30 days.

For those not monitoring their shipment.

It's not always that late.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lavenderjade(m): 12:20am On Dec 13, 2018
Mrcalxy:
So finally Customs Dan nack me maga today, first time in all my years of ordering with Aliexpress sad

Based on personal findings, I feel I'm understanding this customs issh a little, I'm not saying I'm 100% sure, but I just have to say my view and we all can follow up

The main point I want to note out to everyone is I advice that when you're ordering a device, tell the seller to tag the package as mobile phone and let the amount be probably less than $40.

I'm pointing out this cause what of what happened today. At the spot of collecting it, normally, I pay 400 for phones that land, but now it's been increased to 500. Right there today someone else with bigger package paid same 500, her package was tagged screen. On the floor, the one I thought was mine showed 'mobile phone' and I asked her to check if that was mine, she said it wasn't my name, then asked if that was what I was expecting, I said yes. Then the other madam that knows me well now came up and said she remembers seeing my package today, the kinda smile I saw, I didn't even code that gbese dey... Hehe

She just went to the shelve, picked up a bunch of bundled packages, then pulled out mine, showed me the paper and bill... Na there my head click well...
The bundle she pulled out, there was like at least 7-10 goods tagged by customs.

So down to my conclusion why I say you should tag your phones as MOBILE PHONE; It turns out that the seller that shipped my phone as PUZZLE TOY for $9.. you can imagine... Negodu nonsense Biko.

The custom guys opened the device sef, unsealed my shii and then resealed it back when they were satisfied before shipping it down to my state for pick up + bills... Chai

Obviously the personnel was sharp to feel probably it's of valuable content cause it's just too big to be a pickle you for $9 (that's my thought sha, cause it's obvious). That was when it recalled to me of the other products that landed the PO today and was correctly tagged, had no issues. I went back to review my previously bought phones that their packages was still available, 'CELLPHONE for $36.95' & 'ANDROID SMARTPHONE for $45), and recall I told you I saw one that was customs free today that read 'MOBILE PHONE'.

obviously this is just my own view on this issue, and I feel it's reasonable to make my conclusion this way, you can correct me if I'm wrong sha, I'm open to more views, It's not gonna be fair paying such charges Walahi.

Hopefully my Note 5 AI won't have the same issh, it's been shipped out already, so I can't message seller to make any changes, I'll just wait till it lands and I'll try to update here on the thread how it goes.

Hw much custom put
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrcalxy(m): 12:28am On Dec 13, 2018
lavenderjade:

Hw much custom put

Total was like #7204

500 was PO bill
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Eeechenmeelee1: 1:06am On Dec 13, 2018
Them don make the AEX rom maintainer for redmi 5 plus vex, him come remove the latest update for XDA, abeg who know any other public forum like XDA way custom rom dey boku, my mind don dey strong again to sell this my redmi 5 plus btw
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by officialfestus(m): 3:12am On Dec 13, 2018
Stormyweather:
I've got Sony xoeria z5, z3, iPhone 6 and 6+
price
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by repairpalng: 3:57am On Dec 13, 2018
henry007:

Kirin 980*

Thanks Bro.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hausadreturn(m): 4:17am On Dec 13, 2018
Mrcalxy:

Total was like #7204

500 was PO bill
But is it the post office guys that told you to pay that amount?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bobbybube(m): 4:47am On Dec 13, 2018
I want to welcome myself into the xiaomi family! After several weeks of weighing pros and cons and following this page carefully i finally got the note 6 pro.
I want to give a special shoutout to noobody for being so professional, helpful and above all trustworthy. He has really shattered my skepticism about faceless transactions online. Infact he gave me a free waybill.
I also want to thank fibonacci2526 for taking time out to answer my numerous (and boring) questions.
All in all I'm glad to be a part of the family. Hopefully there are no regrets!

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by deyemy: 4:55am On Dec 13, 2018
A very clean and neat Xiaomi redmi note 5 AI 4gb ram 64gb ROM, Tempered glass installed and comes with a glass illuminious 360 pouch, available for sale @60k . Reach me on 081-0634-737-eight
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by stano2(m): 4:56am On Dec 13, 2018
Thanks to noobody for his services, i directed a friend of mine to him and as usual he delivered.
Redmi Note 5 4gb /64gb Rom landed yesterday.
Nipost took 200naira (i surprise they were so professional and quick via usual Naija office mentality.

Please am finding it difficult ejecting the sim tray since i got the phone abi this one have a special way of doing it, please someone should help out.

Please Redmi note 5 users put me through please

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by deyemy: 5:22am On Dec 13, 2018
stano2:
Thanks to noobody for his services, i directed a friend of mine to him and as usual he delivered.
Redmi Note 5 4gb /64gb Rom landed yesterday.
Nipost took 200naira (i surprise they were so professional and quick via usual Naija office mentality.

Please am finding it difficult ejecting the sim tray since i got the phone abi this one have a special way of doing it, please someone should help out.

Please Redmi note 5 users put me through please

Just insert the pin and put a little pressure to push in down a little the tray should pop out
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hausadreturn(m): 5:31am On Dec 13, 2018
deyemy:

Just insert the pin and put a little pressure to push in down a little the tray should pop out
The stuff's still a virgin perhaps.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by veekid(m): 5:34am On Dec 13, 2018
Mrcalxy:

absolutely!You're right
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 5:51am On Dec 13, 2018
hausadreturn:
The stuff's still a virgin perhaps.

Just disvirgin it, biko...... Use condom o and enter nice and slow ....

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by stano2(m): 5:53am On Dec 13, 2018
deyemy:

I did that already, still it never came out.
Let me try again. Thanks.. It came out
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stormyweather(m): 6:03am On Dec 13, 2018
officialfestus:
price
please let's take this off the Xiaomi thread. 08068172042
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by aeu1: 6:05am On Dec 13, 2018
Mrcalxy:

Sorry.
Lesson learnt the bitter way. All the same. It's a 50:50 gamble. Business involves risk taking.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by aeu1: 6:07am On Dec 13, 2018
Prince202020:

That 5k price was 11:11 store discount and aliexpress $4 coupon

The normal price now is about N10k - N11k

Anker SoundCore mini, Super-Portable Bluetooth Speaker with 15-Hour Playtime, 66-Foot Bluetooth Range, Enhanced Bass Microphone
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/b7AYNzn2
I bought for a friend for $19.99 - about 7k plus when the 11.11promo was on.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by aeu1: 6:10am On Dec 13, 2018
Prince202020:

For me I wanted something affordable, durable with good sound and most importantly have Radio, many of the Anker speakers don't have radio, please any intending buyer should check the description for what you want before buying.
Quite right. Most Anker lacks vital FM Radio. But this soundcore's output is amazing. The only issues I have with it are lack of LED Display and required USB Cable to receive FM signals.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by aeu1: 6:13am On Dec 13, 2018
neeyah212:
Although, I filled Agodi post office Post Office in Ibadan as my delivery address, my package was sent to Dugbe post office yesterday. I went to Dugbe post office today and I was told my package is not there that I should go to Agodi post office. I went to Agodi post office and I was told my package is not there either. Has anyone experienced this before? What do I do?
Guy, just give them some days, you will called to pick up. At times, updates don't tally with exact reality. I've seen many cases where tracking marks item as signed and collected, whereas, it has not even reached the destination PO.
Relax.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by aeu1: 6:16am On Dec 13, 2018
ImpressiveK:
Please how do i order 2 of same item but want them in different colours on Aliexpress ? I'm not seeing an option where i can specify colour for each
Add what you want to cart. You can open communication with seller to enquire, but colour options are usually specified .
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by aeu1: 6:18am On Dec 13, 2018
busuyi44:

Protein0 #349/$
In event of refund, does he refund the Naira amount?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by aeu1: 6:19am On Dec 13, 2018
Sorain:

A package was sent to US, how long will it take before it’s get to Lagos?
2 - 4 weeks approximately.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 6:20am On Dec 13, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Just disvirgin it, biko...... Use condom o and enter nice and slow ....

shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (4075) (4076) (4077) (4078) (4079) (4080) (4081) ... (9322) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.