Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4095) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9297563 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4092) (4093) (4094) (4095) (4096) (4097) (4098) ... (9322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 5:01pm On Dec 15, 2018
Updated price list..

Express delivery of items(not limited to these)with freebies and a delivery time line of 7 working days available

Redmi note 5AI (4/64gb)---70k.....
Redmi note 5AI (3/32gb)---67k....
Redmi note 6 pro (4/64gb)---80k...
Redmi note 6 pro (3/32gb)---70k....
Redmi 5 plus (3/32gb)----57k.....
Redmi 5 plus (4/64gb)---65k....

Alixpress deals(not limited to these)with freebies included..

Redmi note 5AI (4/64gb)---62k...
Redmi note 5AI (3/32gb)---56k..
Redmi note 6 pro (4/64gb)---73k..
Redmi note 6 pro (3/32gb)---64k..
Mi a2 lite (4/64gb)---- 58k
Mi a2 lite (3/32gb)---55k
Redmi 5 plus (3/32gb)----48k .
Redmi 5 plus (4/64gb)---57k..
Redmi 6 pro(4/64gb)--56k..
Redmi 6 pro(3/32gb)--49k..

kindly note that these prices are subjected to fluctuations as prices vary daily and timeline for delivery is within 3-4wks.
Alixpress checkout for other xiaomi models and accesories,like lcd replacement screens,batteries,cases,earphones etc.other Phone brands(Oukitel,OnePlus,Nokia,Oppo,Vivo,Bluboo,Umidigi,Homtomare readily available at "a cheaper $$$$ than your bank" rate.

Give us your links and we will check out quickly for you or trust us to find the best and cheapest deals for you......

Money back if your order does not arrive guaranteed✓✓✓.

Contact calls/whatsapp:07051054953,08100115319 now for all your sweet deals.........

Cheers

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PaulThor: 5:03pm On Dec 15, 2018
leksymaxy:
Guys I am typing this with an heavy and saddened heart, wifey went into labor around 4:13 this morning and i put her inside the car to take her there, when we get to the police station at igbogila, we saw some men who stopped us and ask us where we are going and i told them, i thought they are police officers not knowing they are men of the underworld, they ask us to come down and hand over all our valuables and the car key, i begged them to let me picked the baby stuffs at the back seat which dey drop for me and zoomed off. I was so surprised that they have the guts to rob infront of a police station. We started trekking till we get to church bus stop before we now see a good Samaritan that took us to the hospital at meiran.my new realme 2pro was inside the car too.although i am happy because wifey gave birth to two boys at around past 6am. I av lodge a complaint at the station and the car is been tracked. The car is a 2012 benz c300 white colour and the glass jz tinted. I dont know if i shd drop the reg nos here. But incase u see any abandoned car dat match the description, pls let me know on 08105543265. Thanks and u are all invited to the naming next week.
The devil surely took the lesser gift but the lord jesus will restore whatever the old serpent has stolen from you.
For He came to give life abundantly.. That is your portion..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by leksymaxy(m): 5:09pm On Dec 15, 2018
noobody:

So very sorry for ur loss,they cudnt even pity your wife in pains,good lord.but we thank God for the gift of new life,
To think you wud get robbed directly infront of a police station,am 90% sure na the same police men rob you or they know about it,you shld share this story on twitter, and tag the police handle,

Cheers smiley
sir wife was just cursing them after they left cuz this is our first issue and i have not experienced this before,sir can i drop the reg nos here in case you see it and pls what is the police twitter handle. You are invited next week sir
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hausadreturn(m): 5:09pm On Dec 15, 2018
ProFuhrer:
I have been asking this question too.

The only option is to wait for the phone to be sold and involve the police to track the user through IMEI. I wish there's a way, like a website or app to track the exact location of an offline lost phone.
I'm also saying the same thing.
What's the use of having a phone when you can't successfully retrieve it when it's stolen?
Even the Police can't do much. They keep posting and posting and it takes a lot of time.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hausadreturn(m): 5:12pm On Dec 15, 2018
leksymaxy:
Guys I am typing this with an heavy and saddened heart, wifey went into labor around 4:13 this morning and i put her inside the car to take her there, when we get to the police station at igbogila, we saw some men who stopped us and ask us where we are going and i told them, i thought they are police officers not knowing they are men of the underworld, they ask us to come down and hand over all our valuables and the car key, i begged them to let me picked the baby stuffs at the back seat which dey drop for me and zoomed off. I was so surprised that they have the guts to rob infront of a police station. We started trekking till we get to church bus stop before we now see a good Samaritan that took us to the hospital at meiran.my new realme 2pro was inside the car too.although i am happy because wifey gave birth to two boys at around past 6am. I av lodge a complaint at the station and the car is been tracked. The car is a 2012 benz c300 white colour and the glass jz tinted. I dont know if i shd drop the reg nos here. But incase u see any abandoned car dat match the description, pls let me know on 08105543265. Thanks and u are all invited to the naming next week.
OMG!
What is all this!!!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by leksymaxy(m): 5:12pm On Dec 15, 2018
[quote author=PaulThor post=73873140]
The devil surely took the lesser gift but the lord jesus will restore whatever the old serpent has stolen from you.
For He came to life abundantly.. That is your portion.. [/quote amen thank you sir, you are invited to the naming next week
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hausadreturn(m): 5:15pm On Dec 15, 2018
leksymaxy:
sir wife was just cursing them after they left cuz this is our first issue and i have not experienced this before,sir can i drop the reg nos here in case you see it and pls what is the police twitter handle.
So sorry for this.
The good news is your wife delivered successfully.
Twins for that matter.... damn!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 15, 2018
Maxcoded:

The bolded doesn't exist either..... Let the person comman do it and I will gladly pay for the service.

All are just illusions we just made up in our heads

Lol.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 15, 2018
leksymaxy:
that car is gonna be used for robbery after which will be abandoned.
U I'll get ur car but it's only a matter of when.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dasphinx1(m): 5:26pm On Dec 15, 2018
leksymaxy:

I was initially scared when i started reading this post. Till it got to the part of the delivery lil soldiers, i just smiled. Thank God for everything and i know God will replace every lost item and even more. Once again Congratulations bro!!!

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 5:33pm On Dec 15, 2018
leksymaxy:

First congratulations on the birth of your two boys, may they live long to fulfil destiny on earth. And to all those that are in the business of swindling people of their hard earned money, they will surely get their comeuppance. Super sorry for the loss of your valuables but hey two bouncing baby boys, nah devil can not rip you off your joy.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nwaobitex: 5:45pm On Dec 15, 2018
Hotdiamond:

I've found a particular APK that works for whyred. Take unlimited amount of photos. No lags.
Enjoying my note 5.
which one abeg
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saint2ace(m): 5:45pm On Dec 15, 2018
leksymaxy:

Sorry for your lost bro, God will surely replace. And a big congrats on the twin boss, tap into the anointing oh. Remain blessed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ElvisMcCoy(m): 6:02pm On Dec 15, 2018
First thing is thank God for your lives and that of your sweet boys. They are a bundle of joy.
In as much as I am very sad for the loss of your properties...I am more happy for the safe delivery of the new members of your family... God will surely replenish you in numerous ways through these cute boys. As for those rogues... they shall meet their doom very soon... I don't know what this country is turning into.

leksymaxy:
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ChristineC: 6:57pm On Dec 15, 2018
leksymaxy:
the devil didn't come to steal the material Benz or phone, sir the devil FAILED!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! God has replaced whatever thing you think was lost. Amen.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toniotonero(m): 7:00pm On Dec 15, 2018
Slazim:

It's really saddening to know that people go to a place where they are supposed to go and worship to steal. Na wah oh.
Devil dy go church nw, na dem dy shout hallelujah pass...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saintkenny(m): 7:24pm On Dec 15, 2018
Maxcoded:

Exactly bruh

The last time I stepped church was around August or there about; hypocrisy too plenty for there abeg

Shu we shake this table?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:27pm On Dec 15, 2018
fibonacci2526:
My sister's note 5 was just stolen in the church, lolllllll. We both laughed when I asked her how and she said Church. This joke keeps writing itself.
Not again! Desperation don increase this period ooo, ppl nr get chill at all shocked.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dhany110: 7:28pm On Dec 15, 2018
henry007:

You actually use the gesture mode? shocked

My review grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFf1nJlPtvM&t=47s

I am falling over for the gesture mode, quite easy to navigate
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Maxcoded: 7:29pm On Dec 15, 2018
saintkenny:

Shu we shake this table?

Plenty people will be wounded in the process, plus they will eat you alive if any of them is here.

Don't start what you can't finish o grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saintkenny(m): 7:30pm On Dec 15, 2018
leksymaxy:

Baba Ibeji grin
Congratulations. May God return all that you lose in manifolds and make the twin the coolness of your eyes.
All is well

PS: I'm a twin too
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Phayteprecious1(f): 7:33pm On Dec 15, 2018
leksymaxy:

Uncle congratulations for the safe delivery.... don't worry about your lost, the lord will surely restore all that u've lost.
Like Yoruba always says.......eshu lagbara,ko no igbala

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dhany110: 7:33pm On Dec 15, 2018
So after Jumia canceled both of my #490 Le2 orders grin grin

They called today to apologize and said the reason the orders were canceled is because the items went out of stock.

And then they said they would be sending me free #500 after I already had my refund.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saintkenny(m): 7:37pm On Dec 15, 2018
Maxcoded:

Plenty people will be wounded in the process, plus they will eat you alive if any of them is here.

Don't start what you can't finish o grin

How else can we hit page 10,000 if not the "opium of the people"?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:41pm On Dec 15, 2018
leksymaxy:
Thank God for life, this is actually good news. The thing this county dey turn to dey beyond comprehension shocked.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:50pm On Dec 15, 2018
Gptech:

Thank God for life, this is actually good news. The thing this county dey turn to dey beyond comprehension shocked.

Make Una give me Visa, make me sef japa. grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Maxcoded: 7:53pm On Dec 15, 2018
saintkenny:

How else can we hit page 10,000 if not the "opium of the people"?

Lead the way cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:54pm On Dec 15, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Make Una give me Visa, make me sef japa. grin
Na d bad ppl dem even get the visas.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saydmaryam(m): 8:19pm On Dec 15, 2018
henry007:
Awon post counters cheesy
Henry baba, pls drop ur WhatsApp number, I need to talk to u bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 8:32pm On Dec 15, 2018
leksymaxy:
congratulations bro. The blessing by far overshadow the handwork of the devil. God will replace those.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 8:33pm On Dec 15, 2018
saintkenny:

Shu we shake this table?

sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (4092) (4093) (4094) (4095) (4096) (4097) (4098) ... (9322) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Crownfit01(m), AlphaNugget(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.