Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9245593 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4150) (4151) (4152) (4153) (4154) (4155) (4156) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 25, 2018
Boscojugunu:
Merry Xmas everyone
ur babe go well cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by repairpalng: 11:06am On Dec 25, 2018
repairpalng:
RepairPal NG (08137013426)

Xiaomi Phones Repair (Get your screens, charging port, software issues, battery repalcement resolved*).

WE NOW REPAIR DOOGEE, VKWORLD, LEAGOO AND BLUBOO PHONES AS WELL

We also import tempered glasses, cases (including 360 degree cases) and other Xiaomi parts. Contact us on 08137013426 for details.

*Some parts not available will be shipped in within 7 days!!!

WE NOW HAVE ORIGINAL BATTERY REPLACEMENT FOR THESE PHONES: Redmi 4X, 3S, 3pro, 3X and Note 4, Note 4X...

TO ORDER AND PRE-ORDER PHONES FROM US,CHECK THIS LINK: https://www.nairaland.com/3092803/xiaomi-thread/2825#67611895

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:06am On Dec 25, 2018
saintkenny:
Hey folks,
My Redmi Note 4 battery recently deteriorated beyond tolerance. It'll last a day on full charge before but barely last for 5 hours now. I updated to MIUI 10 a couple of weeks ago just before I noticed the poor battery performance.
Any help would be really appreciated

Reflash the rom or factory reset
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Maxcoded: 11:13am On Dec 25, 2018
DLifeless1:

What's used for please?

Update bro... Like your normal system update shocked shocked

But in this case, the stock music app.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by elaino: 11:16am On Dec 25, 2018
Ifedith:
Redmi 6a 2gb 16gb... 34790(black)
Mi 8 4gb 64gb...131900(black)
Samsung galaxy s8... 4gb 64gb... I52k
Galaxy s9+... 6gb 64gb...215k
Galaxy note 8... 6gb 64gb...196k
Galaxy note 9 6gb 128gb..258k
Galaxy a7...
Huawei nova i3... 4gb 128gb... 105k
Huawei y9 2019... 4gb 64gb... 79600
Nokia 6.1plus... 4gb 64gb... 95k
Nokia 7.1 plus... 4gb 64gb... 103k
Nokia x5... 3gb 32gb
.. 48990
Next day free delivery within Lagos
Payment on delivery available
Free delivery to abj, ph, lag and abeokuta.
Xiaomi mi 8....6gb 128gbe...164300... Any color
Xiaomi mi max 3.... 4gb 64gb... 101139
Xiaomi Pocophone f1...6gb 128gb...104400k
Redmi note 5... 4gb 64gb... 65200
Mi pad 4... 3gb 32gb.... 52600
Mi mix 2....6gb 128gb.. 100900
Redmi note 6 4gb 64gb... 63k
Mi 8 lite... 6gb 128gb... 83000....4gb 64gb... 72k
No custom issues.

Good morning guys, please what's the difference between buying redmi 6 pro via guys like nobody and buying from jumia Knowing fully well that it's cheaper on jumia 4/64 gb variant. It's about 64k on jumia
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Eeechenmeelee1: 11:18am On Dec 25, 2018
Melly Chlistmas to evelyone on this thlead n especially to hall my 8ters that like to hinsort me anytime I yab Xiaomi/MIUI grin cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Maxcoded: 11:19am On Dec 25, 2018
elaino:

Good morning guys, please what's the difference between buying redmi 6 pro via guys like nobody and buying from jumia Knowing fully well that it's cheaper on jumia 4/64 gb variant. It's about 64k on jumia

Buy on Jumia at your own detriment.... Noobody will make sure you get the sealed version; that's just the difference

...and 4/64gb is not cheap on Jumia; you will get that for around 56-58k on aliexpress
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by optimised: 11:49am On Dec 25, 2018
DLifeless1:

Imagine I bought a transparent 32gb memory card for 5500 at 3c hub in Enugu with that generic iPhone handsfree 2500.
This people self, na so Dem just paste the price so tey u no fit bargain especially with all those fine girls smiling at you.
Do you have a redmi 6 pro 360 guard and original hard tempered glass cos I wan use this phone for 10 years.
I'm selling the memory cards at this rate because I bought them on discounted price & decided to transfer the benefits to my clients.
I don't stock the redmi 6 pro accessories at the moment.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by elaino: 11:50am On Dec 25, 2018
Maxcoded:

Buy on Jumia at your own detriment.... Noobody will make sure you get the sealed version; that's just the difference

...and 4/64gb is not cheap on Jumia; you will get that for around 56-58k on aliexpress

Okay... I was hearing Chinese rom or global rom issue.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 25, 2018
saintkenny:
Hey folks,
My Redmi Note 4 battery recently deteriorated beyond tolerance. It'll last a day on full charge before but barely last for 5 hours now. I updated to MIUI 10 a couple of weeks ago just before I noticed the poor battery performance.

I suggest you go through all your settings to make sure everything is set exactly the way you want it. Some settings might have changed and a few new settings have been added. Some people also say it is a good idea to wipe cache partition after an upgrade.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 12:07pm On Dec 25, 2018
elaino:

wait... Is it redmi 6 pro or note 6 pro..
If na redmi 6 pro, buy am thru noobody or Protein0 so u wunt geh a shop rom wey go give u stories dt touch but if na d latter, u can geh it frm jumia or aliexpress, as d fone only have global version for now, so d rom is official global rom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jheypeel(m): 12:19pm On Dec 25, 2018
Finally got my fone from ifedith yesterday, dude is transparent, trusted and delivers as said. I recommend him to anyone that wants to buy quality phones here. You too much. And did I say this is my first xiaomi device and its feckin amazing. Never in my life will I ever go back to crapno and shitfinix. As you can see I got d global rom.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 12:36pm On Dec 25, 2018
gidieberry:
wait... Is it redmi 6 pro or note 6 pro..
If na redmi 6 pro, buy am thru noobody or Protein0 so u wunt geh a shop rom wey go give u stories dt touch but if na d latter, u can geh it frm jumia or aliexpress, as d fone only have global version for now, so d rom is official global rom

Thanks for the recomendation boss,

Cheers
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 12:51pm On Dec 25, 2018
elaino:

Redmi 6 pro or note 6 pro?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 12:52pm On Dec 25, 2018
Jheypeel:
Finally got my fone from ifedith yesterday, dude is transparent, trusted and delivers as said. I recommend him to anyone that wants to buy quality phones here. You too much. And did I say this is my first xiaomi device and its feckin amazing. Never in my life will I ever go back to crapno and shitfinix. As you can see I got d global rom.
U no get shaking... Na u try pass.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mrsdaniel: 1:00pm On Dec 25, 2018
Nice thread
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bolakale30(m): 1:07pm On Dec 25, 2018
saintkenny:
Hey folks,
I had the same problem, I had to change the battery...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lovewins: 1:22pm On Dec 25, 2018
Jheypeel:

How long did your order take to arrive?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 1:25pm On Dec 25, 2018
mrsdaniel:

Hello, What about the pocophone ?

You can also get that through Noobody, his dollar rates are extremely friendly.

Also no ROM issues with the Pocophone so far, you have little to be afriad of even if you choose the Jumia way.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 1:32pm On Dec 25, 2018
genius43:

Also no ROM issues with the Pocophone so far, you have little to be afriad of even if you choose the Jumia way.

Thanks for the continued trust and recomendation,God bless,

Cheers
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bolaji73(m): 1:47pm On Dec 25, 2018
bolaji73:
I intend buy the redmi note5 before but with the note6 being cheaper, I'm at crossroad. will need expert advise Biko..
@Ifedith, will soon come knocking at your door, hope you will be able to deliver before weekend?? Pls oo Gurus.. should I go for Redmi note 5 or The Note 6 pro??
I need advise please. Which should I go for.. Redmi note5 Or Note6 pro??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mrsdaniel: 1:47pm On Dec 25, 2018
genius43:

Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 1:55pm On Dec 25, 2018
Jheypeel:

Welcome sir. Try not to go back to your old ways (tecno and infinix), or else something worse will happen to you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 1:55pm On Dec 25, 2018
mrsdaniel:

I only needed to know if pocophone had anything to do with ROM issue which you replied above ! Noobody you were busy referring didn't post any price on pocophone unlike 104k I see in some sellers posts.. Thanks

Please Ma, there was no need for such comments because you are entitled to your channel of purchase. You didn't complain of Jumia course I also referred you to that route. Sometimes been good is a bad thing. Thanks and that's all I have to say.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 1:57pm On Dec 25, 2018
genius43:

Please Ma, there was no need for such comments because you are entitled to your channel of purchase. You didn't complain of Jumia course I also referred you to that route. Sometimes been good is a bad thing. Thanks and that's all I have to say.

Ahn! ahn! You no know who you dey reply so? grin you for check the moniker well.

No need to waste your energy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 1:59pm On Dec 25, 2018
GrandMufti:

Ahn! ahn! You no know who you dey reply so? grin you for check the moniker well.

No need to waste your energy grin grin

I have marked the moniker. Merry Christmas bro.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 2:01pm On Dec 25, 2018
genius43:

I have marked the moniker. Merry Christmas bro.
Merry Christmas baba
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DLifeless1: 2:10pm On Dec 25, 2018
Ifedith, thanks for the gingering me because I decided to update no matter what the outcome will come out to be and for those who scared me to hell, I know you were trying to advise me to be careful but I updated today without all those bootloader unlocking stuffs. Am now on MIUI v10 as the pictures will show. I took nitrazepam and left it to update expecting the worse but it was smooth. Thank you all.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 2:16pm On Dec 25, 2018
[quote author=repairpalng post=74151644][/quote].

Repairpal pls call me on 08062907289. Been trying to call you but your number isn't reachable.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jheypeel(m): 2:22pm On Dec 25, 2018
lovewins:

How long did your order take to arrive?
14 days, maximum
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:23pm On Dec 25, 2018
DLifeless1:
Ifedith, thanks for the gingering me because I decided to update no matter what the outcome will come out to be and for those who scared me to hell, I know you were trying to advise me to be careful but I updated today without all those bootloader unlocking stuffs. Am now on MIUI v10 as the pictures will show. I took nitrazepam and left it to update expecting the worse but it was smooth. Thank you all.

Congrats bro, enjoy your device.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Meklex(m): 2:28pm On Dec 25, 2018
gykes:

Few posts after the one you quoted
ok. Seen which theme are you using?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4150) (4151) (4152) (4153) (4154) (4155) (4156) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.