Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9185283 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4162) (4163) (4164) (4165) (4166) (4167) (4168) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 9:15am On Dec 28, 2018
Updated price list..

Express delivery of items(not limited to these)with freebies and a delivery time line of 7 working days available

Redmi note 5AI (4/64gb)---70k................
Redmi note 5AI (3/32gb)---67k.......
Redmi note 6 pro (4/64gb)---80k.........
Redmi note 6 pro (3/32gb)---70k.........
Redmi 5 plus (3/32gb)----57k............
Redmi 5 plus (4/64gb)---65k...................

Alixpress deals(not limited to these)with freebies included..

Redmi note 5AI (4/64gb)---62k......
Redmi note 5AI (3/32gb)---56k.......
Redmi note 6 pro (4/64gb)---73k......
Redmi note 6 pro (3/32gb)---64k....
Mi a2 lite (4/64gb)---- 58k.......
Mi a2 lite (3/32gb)---55k......
Redmi 5 plus (3/32gb)----48k ........
Redmi 5 plus (4/64gb)---57k.....
Redmi 6 pro(4/64gb)--56k......
Redmi 6 pro(3/32gb)--49k.........

kindly note that these prices are subjected to fluctuations as prices vary daily and timeline for delivery is within 3-4wks.
Alixpress checkout for other xiaomi models and accesories,like lcd replacement screens,batteries,cases,earphones etc.other Phone brands(Oukitel,OnePlus,Nokia,Oppo,Vivo,Bluboo,Umidigi,Homtomare readily available at "a cheaper $$$$ than your bank" rate.

Give us your links and we will check out quickly for you or trust us to find the best and cheapest deals for you......

Money back if your order does not arrive guaranteed✓✓✓.

Contact calls/whatsapp:07051054953,08100115319 now for all your sweet deals.........

Cheers
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by grudges: 9:33am On Dec 28, 2018
I am considering buying pocophone, hope I made a right choice, I wanna join the family this time around.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tqsmile: 9:36am On Dec 28, 2018
MeshachMARTINS:

It complicated oooo: the phone back looks like moto z but it has Sony logo but in about phone,its says k6 but Sony or moto doesn't have any phone named k6 but when I used cpuz app its says kenbo k6 but when I search Google, there is nothing like kenbo k6,so that mean the phone doesn't exist but am using it grin

Waow, be bursting someone's brain
Xiaomi thread funniest guy of the year

You aren't like this in real life, are you? shocked
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 9:42am On Dec 28, 2018
tqsmile:

Waow, be bursting someone's brain
Xiaomi thread funniest guy of the year

You aren't like this in real life, are you? shocked
Its also complicated:

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 9:50am On Dec 28, 2018
Is there any vince user running pie rom.. Are u experiencing lag while playing games?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kvngjesse(m): 10:01am On Dec 28, 2018
gidieberry:
Is there any vince user running pie rom.. Are u experiencing lag while playing games?
Nope no lags
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 10:06am On Dec 28, 2018
kvngjesse:

Nope no lags
which rom is that, screenshot the about page cauz genom kernel n zucc notch kernel have underclocked cpu n gpu by default
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by grinface98(m): 10:08am On Dec 28, 2018
MeshachMARTINS:

It complicated oooo: the phone back looks like moto z but it has Sony logo but in about phone,its says k6 but Sony or moto doesn't have any phone named k6 but when I used cpuz app its says kenbo k6 but when I search Google, there is nothing like kenbo k6,so that mean the phone doesn't exist but am using it grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 10:18am On Dec 28, 2018
MeshachMARTINS:

on this thread if I list the top ten people that their head is not correct, you will occupy 7 of the 10 positions.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sureteeboy(m): 10:25am On Dec 28, 2018
So, I finally got my Rock Zircon earpiece yesterday after 6 weeks of waiting. I had initially gotten a JBM MJ8600 earpiece from Macbeyland some months ago. But the hype around the rock Zircon made it irresistible for me to turn a deaf ear to it's incessant callings. Settling down with the earpiece yesterday eventually, I was quite amazed to discover the JBM, which is just about half the rock Zircon price had a little more bass than the rock Zircon, but less crisp and clear. This came as a surprise due to the fact that I've barely heard anyone talk about the JBM earpiece in this thread. I had initially expected the rock Zircon to have a better low frequency response. But reflecting on the fact that the Rock Zircon isn't reputable for its bass but a well balanced, crisp and clear sound in the first instance, I thought it's still a win for me nevertheless.
I started tinkering with the equaliser settings on my music player while playing different music genres and switching both earpiece in a bid to create a perfect custom equalizer preset that brings out the best from both earpiece at once without having to switch equalizer settings should I decide to switch one earpiece for the other.

At the end, I discovered the winner is actually the Mi Sound Enhancer. The Rock Zircon, by default was unable to produce the perfect and balanced sound I was able to get on the JBM earpiece with the appropriate Mi Sound enhancer settings. While the Sound Enhancer also made the Rock Zircon mind blowing and far clearer and balanced than it was by default.
What I just learnt is that, all one needs is just a quality budget earpiece from any of the ones being frequently mentioned here, and with the appropriate equaliser settings, you should be good to go.

In summary -
JBM MJ8600 - More Bass + A relatively clear sound (no noise cancelation feature)
Rock Zircon - Less Bass + A more crisp, clearer and balanced sound.
Winner - Equalizer settings and Mi Sound Enhancer

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 10:38am On Dec 28, 2018
sureteeboy:
So, I finally got my Rock Zircon earpiece yesterday after 6 weeks of waiting. I had initially gotten a JBM MJ8600 earpiece from Macbeyland some months ago. But the hype around the rock Zircon made it irresistible for me to turn a deaf ear to it's incessant callings. Settling down with the earpiece yesterday eventually, I was quite amazed to discover the JBM, which is just about half the rock Zircon price had a little more bass than the rock Zircon, but less crisp and clear. This came as a surprise due to the fact that I've barely heard anyone talk about the JBM earpiece in this thread. I had initially expected the rock Zircon to have a better low frequency response. But reflecting on the fact that the Rock Zircon isn't reputable for its bass but a well balanced, crisp and clear sound in the first instance, I thought it's still a win for me nevertheless.
I started tinkering with the equaliser settings on my music player while playing different music genres and switching both earpiece in a bid to create a perfect custom equalizer preset that brings out the best from both earpiece at once without having to switch equalizer settings should I decide to switch one earpiece for the other.

At the end, I discovered the winner is actually the Mi Sound Enhancer. The Rock Zircon, by default was unable to produce the perfect and balanced sound I was able to get on the JBM earpiece with the appropriate Mi Sound enhancer settings. While the Sound Enhancer also made the Rock Zircon mind blowing and far clearer and balanced than it was by default.
What I just learnt is that, all one needs is just a quality budget earpiece from any of the ones being frequently mentioned here, and with the appropriate equaliser settings, you should be good to go.

In summary -
JBM MJ8600 - More Bass + A relatively clear sound (no noise cancelation feature)

Well articulated analysis. I feel that the earpiece I currently give as Freebies even perform better than the jbm in terms of bass and clear sound. Surprisingly, it's generic.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 10:40am On Dec 28, 2018
macbeyland:
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6pro, 64GB, ROSE GOLD, available.

Call/watsapp 08062907289

Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 32gb BLACK Global Rom currently available @60k per piece.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 64gb BLACK Global Rom currently available @72k per piece.

Mi Band 3 almost exhausted but still available @10k per piece

Xaiomi Mi max 3 4/64gb Black available @
93k per piece.

.. Price slash,

Get the mi max 3 for just 89k with all Freebies still attached. Just 2 pcs available.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Eeechenmeelee1: 10:51am On Dec 28, 2018
If Pixel 3 Lite rumors turn out to be true, omo issa porting things o grin please everyone on this thread be aware that I may come here to do fundraising to buy the phone grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 11:00am On Dec 28, 2018
Eeechenmeelee1:
If Pixel 3 Lite rumors turn out to be true, omo issa porting things o grin please everyone on this thread be aware that I may come here to do fundraising to buy the phone grin grin

Get ready to pay over $500.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 11:21am On Dec 28, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Leave him let the word lite be deceiving him

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:22am On Dec 28, 2018
Ogbenimax:
una weldone oooo dis na note 4 mtk

grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 11:31am On Dec 28, 2018
dzing:

I have one for you.. Message me on 08131341003

Noted boss man.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Eeechenmeelee1: 12:17pm On Dec 28, 2018
fibonacci2526:

grin when Nokia 8.1 with similar specs to the rumoured Pixel 3XL lite is already selling for $380 ish, I have faith Google will not play themselves to an own goal. grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Israellionel: 12:31pm On Dec 28, 2018
I've Used Noobody B4,
But Now I'm Recommending Him To A Person Not On This Forum.
I Know He's Legit,
But Am Just Scared As The Phone The Person's Gonna Buy Is Kinda Expensive.
If The Deal Doesn't Go Through.
My Head Would Be Detached From My Body.
Pls Should I Go Ahead With Him Or Play It Save By Telling The Guy To Order Somewhere Else.
I Need Your Advice Guys.
Cos We're Like A Family Here.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 12:34pm On Dec 28, 2018
henry007:
The best rumor showed up on gsmarena grin

This is easily the best Battery & CPU combo ever seen on a mid-ranger.

The compact size is everything cool

Hope they can add F to that HD tho. Not sure what's going on there.
if redmi 7 get sd710 7pro go con get wetin sd835? Then note 7 pro go be 845 abi and all go be below $220 wait o 7a go get 636 da one below $100 and mi 9 and f2 go get sd900 abi....lemme stop talking before they say my head is frameskipping

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
Israellionel:
I've Used Noobody B4,
I Know He's Legit,
Pls Should I Go Ahead With Him Or Play It Save By Telling The Guy To Order Somewhere Else.
I Need Your Advice Guys.

I don't see any reason to be scared
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrviktor(m): 12:52pm On Dec 28, 2018
Israellionel:
I've Used Noobody B4,
I Know He's Legit,
I Need Your Advice Guys.

Dude has millions worth in goods..
Except u wan buy private jet..
Nairaland is a sensitive place.. Once they go tru your profile and see one complain.. Big ass red flag.
Go ahead nd spread the word of prosperity..
100% legitness.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saint2ace(m): 12:53pm On Dec 28, 2018
Israellionel:
I've Used Noobody B4,
I Know He's Legit,
I Need Your Advice Guys.

He is tested and trusted, you have nothing to be scared about...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 12:57pm On Dec 28, 2018
Israellionel:
I've Used Noobody B4,
I Know He's Legit,
I Need Your Advice Guys.

OVERLEGIT.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:58pm On Dec 28, 2018
MeshachMARTINS:
if redmi 7 get sd710 7pro go con get wetin sd835? Then note 7 pro go be 845 abi and all go be below $220 wait o 7a go get 636 da one below $100 and mi 9 and f2 go get sd900 abi....lemme stop talking before they say my head is frameskipping

You are really frameskipping.

Pun Intended

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 12:58pm On Dec 28, 2018
Honsule thank you

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Israellionel: 12:59pm On Dec 28, 2018
genius43:

I don't see any reason to be scared
I'm Grateful Sir.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Israellionel: 1:01pm On Dec 28, 2018
Mrviktor:

Dude has millions worth in goods..
Except u wan buy private jet..
Nairaland is a sensitive place.. Once they go tru your profile and see one complain.. Big ass red flag.
Go ahead nd spread the word of prosperity..
100% legitness.

Ok Thanks.

I'm About Bringing Another Person Through Me To Him.

Thanks Boss.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Israellionel: 1:02pm On Dec 28, 2018
saint2ace:

He is tested and trusted, you have nothing to be scared about...
We're Truly A Family Here. Thank You So Much, For Your Reply. More Blessings This New Year Sir.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by donpichie: 1:19pm On Dec 28, 2018
sureteeboy:

In summary -

Dude! No need for this epistle. Root, install Dolby atmos + Viper audio, tweak settings depending on your listening device and thank me later... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 1:19pm On Dec 28, 2018
Thanks fam for all the positive feedbacks and good recomendations,
Its always a great pleasure to serve you guys

Compliments of the season,cheers wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 1:19pm On Dec 28, 2018
Israellionel:

Ok Thanks.

I'm About Bringing Another Person Through Me To Him.

Thanks Boss.

You are in safe hands boss,

100% guranteed by God grace

Cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (4162) (4163) (4164) (4165) (4166) (4167) (4168) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.