Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,152 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:57 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9409692 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4187) (4188) (4189) (4190) (4191) (4192) (4193) ... (9328) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 8:17pm On Jan 01, 2019
saint2ace:

Oh boy, better ask noobody to order Redmi 5 plus for you. Sabi him give us personal promo wey u no redeem. Beg am to reactivate the promo for you grin grin

Sweetest deals always awaiting anyone willing to order via us,

Just buzz us,lets make you smile

Cheers smiley
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 8:17pm On Jan 01, 2019
Updated price list..happy new year cool

Express delivery of items(not limited to these)with freebies and a delivery time line of 7 working days available

Redmi note 5AI (4/64gb)---70k........
Redmi note 5AI (3/32gb)---67k..........
Redmi note 6 pro (4/64gb)---80k......
Redmi note 6 pro (3/32gb)---70k.....
Redmi 5 plus (3/32gb)----57k............
Redmi 5 plus (4/64gb)---65k............

Alixpress deals(not limited to these)with freebies included..

Redmi note 5AI (4/64gb)---62k......
Redmi note 5AI (3/32gb)---56k....
Redmi note 6 pro (4/64gb)---73k....
Redmi note 6 pro (3/32gb)---64k....
Mi a2 lite (4/64gb)---- 58k.....
Mi a2 lite (3/32gb)---55k......
Redmi 5 plus (3/32gb)----48k ....
Redmi 5 plus (4/64gb)---57k.....
Redmi 6 pro(4/64gb)--56k......
Redmi 6 pro(3/32gb)--49k....

kindly note that these prices are subjected to fluctuations as prices vary daily and timeline for delivery is within 3-4wks.
Alixpress checkout for other xiaomi models and accesories,like lcd replacement screens,batteries,cases,earphones etc.other Phone brands(Oukitel,OnePlus,Nokia,Oppo,Vivo,Bluboo,Umidigi,Homtomare readily available at "a cheaper $$$$ than your bank" rate.

Give us your links and we will check out quickly for you or trust us to find the best and cheapest deals for you.........

Money back if your order does not arrive guaranteed✓✓✓.

Contact calls/whatsapp:07051054953,08100115319 now for all your sweet deals............

Cheers

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 8:18pm On Jan 01, 2019
bigtt76:
shocked global version?

yh
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saint2ace(m): 8:19pm On Jan 01, 2019
Protein0:
between who and who?

Btw me and ntel cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mctfopt: 8:20pm On Jan 01, 2019
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 8:21pm On Jan 01, 2019
Protein0:
help me ma cry

Make I take one for 150k, sell the other 210k. lolol. I nor dey house o.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 8:27pm On Jan 01, 2019
Current price... Redmi note 6... 64gb 4gb,.. 66400, 3gb 32gb.... 56900
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 8:27pm On Jan 01, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Make I take one for 150k, sell the other 210k. lolol. I nor dey house o.
e good as u nor dey house like dt grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Youngearnny(m): 8:38pm On Jan 01, 2019
Mrviktor:
Picking up my Redmi note 6 pro tomorrow..
Jumia deal.
It was shipped 12-12-2018.
Showrooms been closed for a week no till tomorrow.
Review coming up.
My first xiaomi device..
I can't wait for Jumia to holla me also...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrviktor(m): 8:43pm On Jan 01, 2019
Youngearnny:

I can't wait for Jumia to holla me also...
When u order..
What's d tracking status now..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:44pm On Jan 01, 2019
Ifedith:

I'm alive.... Mmm other than the ui, i think the k5 note is good especially at that price point . However ur sister if she wants the miui experience, may best go with redmi 5 plus... 52k.
she haven't seen mi talkless its ui before she was using Samsung core prime before it packed up ...all she want is lasting battery,good camera, plenty storage space and place for her 2 sims and memory,latest android version(not really) ,phone da does not hang(she no no processor) ..and then parts in market....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 8:49pm On Jan 01, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Give me that OnePlus 6T, make I dey pay small small.
Protein0 I second that
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olaboyeh(m): 8:52pm On Jan 01, 2019
bobo65:

Google pixel
is google pixel 80k ni...abi
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 8:52pm On Jan 01, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
she haven't seen miui before she was using Samsung core prime before it packed up ...all she want is lasting battery,good camera, plenty storage space and place for her 2 sims and memory,latest android version(not really) ,phone da does not hang(she no no processor) ..and then parts in market....
Order Redmi 5 plus from guys here
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:55pm On Jan 01, 2019
pharmtasy:

Order Redmi 5 plus from guys here
another thing is da she cannot wait for 7weeks Oooo coz she have been phoneless for more than 2weeks now
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saint2ace(m): 8:58pm On Jan 01, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
she haven't seen mi talkless its ui before she was using Samsung core prime before it packed up ...all she want is lasting battery,good camera, plenty storage space and place for her 2 sims and memory,latest android version(not really) ,phone da does not hang(she no no processor) ..and then parts in market....

Uncle u like English oh. No wonder he sister dey keep slap wait for u. So upon all the time wey u don spend for this thread u still dey talk this kind talk. I jump pass undecided

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bobo65(m): 8:59pm On Jan 01, 2019
olaboyeh:

Not brand new
But like new
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 9:00pm On Jan 01, 2019
saint2ace:

Uncle u like English oh. No wonder he sister dey keep slap wait for u. So upon all the time wey u don spend for this thread u still dey talk this kind talk. I jump pass undecided
if na me... Na xiaomi straight na....but I still dey consider redmi 6a SEF for her ,but with that 45k ,she's definitely looking at 64gb ROM
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Youngearnny(m): 9:03pm On Jan 01, 2019
Mrviktor:

When u order..
What's d tracking status now..
I ordered on Sunday nd the status is waiting for fulfilment.
When did u order urs?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saintkenny(m): 9:06pm On Jan 01, 2019
olaboyeh:

Yes, where k is the constant of Dollar fluctuations equivalent to the exponential of a value of sine theeta in a geometric progression at infinity grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:09pm On Jan 01, 2019
It's a new year and I would like to propose a slight modification to this sales advert rule. Looking at the potential number of sales "agents" on this thread already, I want to suggest that a seller should be entitled to ONE ad a day and the rule of one ad per page should still be adhered to. We have 4 consistent phone sellers, 2 accessories sellers, data resellers, repair merchant too and who knows what other additions we might have as the year progresses.

This is just a suggestion because we need to be as fair as possible to everyone. Any suggestion is welcomed, affected stakeholders wetin Una feel?

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 9:11pm On Jan 01, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:

I dey try avoid future beating thats y I ask ooo ...
Ikon360 maxcoded make una come Oooo henry00(nvm d only advice I need for u na how to enter unilag....wait henry007 shey u no no vc daughter?? grin
Protein0 and Noobody dey offer cheap dollars, let you and your sis call them and order maybe redmi 5 plus, you can use her phone to play some games and be praising the processor for her, it will swell her head that she bought a good phone even if she doesn't use the phone up to 40% of its capacity
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 9:14pm On Jan 01, 2019
saintkenny:

Yes, where k is the constant of Dollar fluctuations equivalent to the exponential of a value of sine theeta in a geometric progression at infinity grin
operation show yourself 2019
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:16pm On Jan 01, 2019
fibonacci2526:
It's a new year and I would like to propose a slight modification to this sales advert rule. Looking at the potential number of sales "agents" on this thread already, I want to suggest that a seller should be entitled to ONE ad a day and the rule of one ad per page should still be adhered to. We have 4 consistent phone sellers, 2 accessories sellers, data resellers, repair merchant too and who knows what other additions we might have as the year progresses.

This is just a suggestion because we need to be as fair as possible to everyone. Any suggestion is welcomed, affected stakeholders wetin Una feel?

Seconded
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lavoca: 9:22pm On Jan 01, 2019
fibonacci2526:

"Thirded"

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yemupz(m): 9:24pm On Jan 01, 2019
Thanks bro. Appreciate �
I used my Samsung S7 edge without any screen protection for more than 2years, so am not very up to date with these screen protector types �

fibonacci2526:

Get a 5D tempered glass.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:26pm On Jan 01, 2019
yemupz:
Thanks bro. Appreciate �
I used my Samsung S7 edge without any screen protection for more than 2years, so am not very up to date with these screen protector types �

US $1.63 24%OFF | 5D 6D 9D 9H Full Glue Full Coverage Tempered Glass For Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Screen Protector Redmi Note6 Pro Protective Film
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/cii7eCt6
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrviktor(m): 9:29pm On Jan 01, 2019
Youngearnny:

I ordered on Sunday nd the status is waiting for fulfilment.
When did u order urs?

Wow.
Ur phone will arrive dat kind February 1 of January ending.. Na wen e reach 9ja na there delay go come..

I ordered on 8 December.. Fulfilled on d 12th. And got to Lagos 20.. Sorting and all took some days. Entered pickup station on the 24th.. Pickup station went on break 25th. To resume 2nd which is tomorrow.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iPresh4s(m): 9:34pm On Jan 01, 2019
Jackossky:

Someone with sense would know that at the rate he is willing to sell it, it would make other buyers to expect future price to be at that level while the savage ones will still want to beat it down. It isn't a good omen for those with redmi 5plus

I wouldn't be much perturbed if it's in a damaged condition but I feel it isn't which make it more disastrous for the blooming market... Especially to the users of redmi 5plus.

I have read this more than 5 times, I am yet to understand it. Oga, na you buy phone for am? Who dey regulate the Market? Even if he dash am out, its totally none of your business
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 9:35pm On Jan 01, 2019
EBUBS:
I've got redmi 5 plus 3/32g for sale..... 40k
You go sell am 35k? My friend is willing to pay cash first thing tomorrow morning.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 9:38pm On Jan 01, 2019
GrandMufti:

Na the game wey u dey play na
it's not just the game but other apps,even mi camera,mi forum,du recorder and others
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Phayteprecious1(f): 9:38pm On Jan 01, 2019
[quote author=fibonacci2526 post=74362571]It's a new year and I would like to propose a slight modification to this sales advert rule. Looking at the potential number of sales "agents" on this thread already, I want to suggest that a seller should be entitled to ONE ad a day and the rule of one ad per page should still be adhered to. We have 4 consistent phone sellers, 2 accessories sellers, data resellers, repair merchant too and who knows what other additions we might have as the year progresses.

Forthed!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (4187) (4188) (4189) (4190) (4191) (4192) (4193) ... (9328) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.