Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,355 members, 7,846,532 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9391550 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4194) (4195) (4196) (4197) (4198) (4199) (4200) ... (9328) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 1:18pm On Jan 02, 2019
NigeriaBam:
I received one this morning (Tempered Glass), remain 15/Dec Despatched package.
Happy you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 1:21pm On Jan 02, 2019
Protein0:
1/1
Xiaomi
Redmi note 5 3+32gb:63k
Redmi note 5 4+64gb:75k
Mi max 2 4+64gb 72k
Mi max 3 4+64gb: 93k
Mi 8 64gb: 150k,
Mi 8 128gb: 159k
Mi mix 3 6+128gb: 199k
Mi mix 3 8+128gb:229k
Quotes can be requested for models not listed

Oneplus
Oneplus 6: 64gb 179k
Oneplus 6 8+128gb: 207k
Oneplus 6 8+256gb: 235k
Oneplus 6T 6+128gb:205k
Oneplus 6T 8+128gb:215k
Oneplus 6T 8+256gb:270k

5-7working days delivery
2 tempered glasses & 1 Silicone case gifts for every phone.
No customs issues

Cheapest dollar rates available for payments on aliexpress, alibaba, 1688, gearbest and other websites
Interested? Call, sms or WhatsApp 07063579846
Thanks kiss kiss
Promo loading massively on Note 5AI, Mi max 2, Mi max 3 & Oneplus 6T. Soonest!

People are already booking the promo units fa. If you're interested too, don't wait for its official launch o. People dey corner am real time. Limited Qty available

Note 5
4/64gb 64k blue
66k rose gold
68.5k black

3/32gb 53k rose gold

Max 2 4/64gb 65k

Max 3 4/64gb 87k

Oneplus 6T 8/128gb
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NigeriaBam: 1:21pm On Jan 02, 2019
Protein0:
I think the sellers themselves should drop their individual opinions first then we can streamline them into two.

Then other members can use like/share to support either
I personally support One Ad per day... and No Quote Advert.... Bcoz, some seller can tell his/her friend or use another Account to Quote his/her Advert to occupy space.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 1:22pm On Jan 02, 2019
Protein0:

Una know my stance already na.

No ad/side ad/stylish ad/itinerary updates/promo hints/ stock alert etc here again. Let's enjoy the days of pure Xiaomi experience info again biko

Make all sellers move to Dam5reey's thread.
Link to the thread can be dropped from time to time for whoever need it.

Any recalcitrant should be chastised well.

If people are comfortable with ads here, this topic won't be recurrent. Time to trash the topic once and for all.

Finish!
Check cheesy

I'm not sure there is a suggestion with more likes/shares so far

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NigeriaBam: 1:24pm On Jan 02, 2019
iliyande:
Happy you
Lol... is like receive Car Tyre and waiting for Car to land/arrive..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 1:27pm On Jan 02, 2019
NigeriaBam:

I personally support One Ad per day... and No Quote Advert.... Bcoz, some seller can tell his/her friend or use another Account to Quote his/her Advert to occupy space.

The issue of quoted adverts will take care of itself when adverts get abridged & erring members will be cautioned. After tens of pages have passed it'll be really absurd for someone to quote a full advert posted days/weeks ago

Least I forget, what's the best way to go about those that will go against the rule that will be arrived it?

CC fibonacci2526 for the pool like & share as suggested by Protein0 with the post allowed a time frame of say 6 hours for voting, people can be referred to the post within this period.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 02, 2019
Protein0:

Check cheesy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Maxcoded: 1:33pm On Jan 02, 2019
OK

So I have been reading some very nice comments and suggestions about this Ad issue and I just want to air my little opinion; though not so easy to implement

I was thinking why not just get a website?, I mean like an official multi-vendor E-commerce website where the sellers can individually set up their own products just like we have on Jumia.. So in a situation whereby a buyer from this thread wants to make a purchase, he or she can just head over to the website and buy from any seller he so wishes to buy from.

Payments to each of the sellers as per what they've earned can be made through paystack maybe monthly or weekly.

The only problem we might be having is the person to trust in handling the website... And that one sef won't be a problem because paystack will be handling the financial decision.

I know this ain't a cheap move and I bet most people won't agree with me on this but I feel its also an avenue to go viral for naija her... And who knows, we can even get a recognition from Xiaomi itself looking at the effort we put into exposing the brand the more.

Plus someone just said posting adverts here is even against NL policies which means we are violating its T&Cs, and we both know the outcome maybe sooner or later

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 1:33pm On Jan 02, 2019
Protein0:

Check cheesy

I actually liked that post despite not agreeing with all your points hook, line and sinker.
Lets have it be decided by a proper pool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 1:36pm On Jan 02, 2019
2kurupt:

The issue of quoted adverts will take care of itself when adverts get abridged & erring members will be cautioned. After tens of pages have passed it'll be really absurd for someone to quote a full advert posted days/weeks ago

Least I forget, what's the best way to go about those that will go against the rule that will be arrived it?

CC fibonacci2526 for the pool like & share as suggested by Protein0 with the post allowed a time frame of say 6 hours for voting, people can be referred to the post within this period.

Are we doing a separate poll or going with the template suggested by Protein0(i.e sellers should give opinions, we will then decide which one we are comfortable with)?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 1:37pm On Jan 02, 2019
Maxcoded:
OK

So I have been reading some very nice comments and suggestions about this Ad issue and I just want to air my little opinion; though not so easy to implement

I was thinking why not just get a website?, I mean like an official multi-vendor E-commerce website where the sellers can individually set up their own products just like we have on Jumia.. So in a situation whereby a buyer from this thread wants to make a purchase, he or she can just head over to the website and buy from any seller he so wishes to buy from.

Payments to each of the sellers as per what they've earned can be made through paystack maybe monthly or weekly.

The only problem we might be having is the person to trust in handling the website... And that one sef won't be a problem because paystack will be handling the financial decision.

I know this ain't a cheap move and I bet most people won't agree with me on this but I feel its also an avenue to go viral for naija her... And who knows, we can even get a recognition from Xiaomi itself looking at the effort we put into exposing the brand the more.

I guess you dunno the cost & intricacies in running an e-commerce site.

Lemme ask why gang up with folks you hardly know & embark on a delicate, cost intensive project as such when free online space like nairaland with millions of views is readily available?

Good suggestion though

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 1:44pm On Jan 02, 2019
Maxcoded, how would you accommodate those sellers that don't have items in stock but place orders on people's behalf? Your idea is really capital intensive but I get the holistic approach thingy.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by muyibabs: 1:46pm On Jan 02, 2019
NigeriaBam:

I also support this one ad per seller per day. There are a lot more useless posts on the thread than ads.

Let each seller post a concise ad per day with links to a more detailed one the other thread.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Maxcoded: 1:47pm On Jan 02, 2019
2kurupt:

I guess you dunno the cost & intricacies in running an e-commerce site.

Lemme ask why gang up with folks you hardly know & embark on a delicate, cost intensive project as such when free online space like nairaland with millions of views is readily available?

Good suggestion though

Lol.... I'm a web developer so I know what am saying and NO this ain't a stylish advertisement; at least you can never say I have for once advertised here before

As per your second question, real business oriented people will tell you it's a risk worth taking. NO OFFENSE PLEASE

When that woman started Jumia, do the sellers there now know them before? They started somewhere and look where they are today.

I know the possibility of this is 5% , but think global, think about the benefits it can bring if this were to go big.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 1:47pm On Jan 02, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Are we doing a separate poll or going with the template suggested by Protein0(i.e sellers should give opinions, we will then decide which one we are comfortable with)?
The floor is quite open for the sellers to make their inputs unfortunately they are nowhere to be found.

So far only 2 sellers have expressed their opinion;
Macbeyland - 1 ad per day
Protein0 - no ads, no quotes

The pool can be conducted in the evening, say from 7pm (Nigerian time) when it's believed traffic is high & everybody (sellers and members) are all in the know. Just my humble opinion though

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lavenderjade(m): 1:48pm On Jan 02, 2019
Lagos clearing officers lazy AF

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Maxcoded: 1:49pm On Jan 02, 2019
fibonacci2526:
Maxcoded, how would you accommodate those sellers that don't have items in stock but place orders on people's behalf? Your idea is really capital intensive but I get the holistic approach thingy.

Delivery Timeline will solve that... If you don't have the item in stock, delivery timeline can be manually increased for such items. JUMIA GLOBAL is an example; they don't have it in stock but they ship it in
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 1:50pm On Jan 02, 2019
Maxcoded:

Lol.... I'm a web developer so I know what am saying and NO this ain't a stylish advertisement; at least you can never say I have for once advertised here before

As per your second question, real business oriented people will tell you it's a risk worth taking. NO OFFENSE PLEASE

When that woman started Jumia, do the sellers there now know them before? They started somewhere and look where they are today.

I know the possibility of this is 5% , but think global, think about the benefits it can bring if this were to go big.
No offence taken. Just saw the bolded, my bad.

Your suggestion is great no doubt but it's gonna take awhile (& money) to get it fired up. I believe we're actually looking at a fast solution presently.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Maxcoded: 1:54pm On Jan 02, 2019
2kurupt:

No offence taken. Just saw the bolded, my bad.

Your suggestion is great no doubt but it's gonna take awhile (& money) to get it fired up. I believe we're actually looking at a fast solution presently.

Yeah, I know; just a very costly and global suggestion
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NigeriaBam: 1:57pm On Jan 02, 2019
lavenderjade:
The thing tire me...even free shipping item ordered in December arrived this morning...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lavenderjade(m): 2:03pm On Jan 02, 2019
NigeriaBam:

The thing tire me...even free shipping item arrived this morning...

I weak
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 2:03pm On Jan 02, 2019
lavenderjade:

You sure say the item don reach Lagos?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lavenderjade(m): 2:09pm On Jan 02, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Of cos.. Becos some of my oda items wey move on the 10th too don show... Dis fone.. Anker speaker and one watch wey stl move on the 10th are yet to be cleared... Annoying shit.. Why clearing them small small
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lavenderjade(m): 2:11pm On Jan 02, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Even packet plus com fast pass am
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 2:28pm On Jan 02, 2019
Protein0:

Check cheesy

Boss, I hail everyone, Since advertisement was not affecting other comments.. Its better to leave the thread as it is. It's good to keep all in one place.. that makes it a complete thread.

Arguments, Information, meme, fight, friendship, Sales, news all made this thread..

That was the summation of the argument last year..

I will edit the name of the other thread if possible

11 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 3:08pm On Jan 02, 2019
NigeriaBam:

Lol... is like receive Car Tyre and waiting for Car to land/arrive..
cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 3:54pm On Jan 02, 2019
lavenderjade:

Hide your tracking number
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by klexycole(m): 4:13pm On Jan 02, 2019
To put this ADS matter to rest, here's my suggestion - NO AD!

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lavenderjade(m): 4:28pm On Jan 02, 2019
genius43:

Go carry d package na.. If u fit..

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bigtt76(f): 4:29pm On Jan 02, 2019
Happy New Year sis.

Nice one ....I would suggest each tout have their own NL thread separate from this one on which they advertise their goods. Place the page URL in your signature and for every comment you make, interested buyers would always reference it. Better than pasting ads on the thread itself and it gets lost due to more pages being added during the day. Its disadvantageous pasting in this thread adverts

fibonacci2526:

Would it be bad if we have an ad free page?

The tweaking enthusiastics have Xiaomi phones already,was referring to guests who dont have Xiaomi phones and are pondering if to buy or not.

If no ad is the way to go, then it's very fine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 4:29pm On Jan 02, 2019
genius43:

Why exactly?dem wan hack am?or tiff ehn item? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4194) (4195) (4196) (4197) (4198) (4199) (4200) ... (9328) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AshipaEk0 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.