Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4330) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9231874 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4327) (4328) (4329) (4330) (4331) (4332) (4333) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:23pm On Jan 21, 2019
henry007:

Actually ordering the Nokia X5 on Jumia. It would take a while to get here tho bcoz jumia global cry
will u do giveaway? grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adamix(m): 8:29pm On Jan 21, 2019
surely22:

The Handle, please is it leather or chain ??
Chain...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:32pm On Jan 21, 2019
nwaobitex:
what special bout it
i still dont know why i prefer wrist band to watch undecided

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:35pm On Jan 21, 2019
Svelte98:
Hi guys I intend buying a new phone by February and I'm considering either the Xiaomi Note 7 or Mi 8 Lite, Budget is 90k, Preferred specifications are Battery 4000mah, Storage 4gb 64gb, slim design and light weight and an excellent camera, Are there other and better suggestions please? Thanks
nd my mind is telling me da poco will be 87k by feb
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kvngjesse(m): 9:01pm On Jan 21, 2019
kekilika:
The Glo issue in the early hours of the day... Can I say it was them trying to port to band 3...

Just thinking out loud
This entered my mind lol
Coz 4g was going off and on while the 3g was stable

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 9:19pm On Jan 21, 2019
spartacus11:

U surprise for d local shop statement abi grin grin grin grin grin

Oya d one wen nor be global na waytin
Na I'm surprised about the ordering of global wen it's available in express sef undecided... Oh well werin consign me. My contact dey my signature. cool

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 9:21pm On Jan 21, 2019
henry007:

Actually ordering the Nokia X5 on Jumia. It would take a while to get here tho bcoz jumia global cry
Next time just pm me ur order, no dey suffer urself. ... Express is 48k next day, global is 46 and some fractions, plus delivery of 1100 plus delay of nothing less than 10 days...
Why? cry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by imsirkay(m): 9:37pm On Jan 21, 2019
Gptech and Co please help me out. This keep showing whenever i open an app on my Note 6 pro

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 9:43pm On Jan 21, 2019
nwaobitex:
I'm a careful person but my RN5 screen protector is just cracking anyhow making my phone screen look ugly
Get a case that better protects the edges of the screen and raised beyond the surface level.

I would have sent some Aliexpress links but Spambot gat no chills, scan the codes cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Svelte98(f): 9:45pm On Jan 21, 2019
EBUBS:

Wait for the redmi note 7 pro... (If u can) it'll definitely meet your specifics... If not, oder the note 7 from jumia by next week...
thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Svelte98(f): 9:45pm On Jan 21, 2019
Ifedith:

Waiit till February
okay thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by orogodoganyin(m): 9:49pm On Jan 21, 2019
henry007:

I got one on Jumia express less than a week earlier this year though
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yusuff4u2c(m): 10:00pm On Jan 21, 2019
adamix:
Whoever recommended the naviforce wristwatch here, thank you.
Its dope af.
Bro please did you get it on Aliexpress? If yes I would like to get the link. Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ddooskie(m): 10:33pm On Jan 21, 2019
Although I don't own one but I love the positive reviews I read online about Xiaomi products but what I don't understand is the reason Nigerian investors are not trying to cash in big time on this.

To the tech gurus and Xiaomi retailers here, would you encourage a willing investor to import Xiaomi products in bulk and have a walk-in shop/store for people who prefer physical shopping to online shopping.

N.B. I am asking this question because I got into a discussion with someone over the weekend who has access to loan facilities and we were discussing about importing phones from China that was when my mind went straight to this thread since I've known this thread for quite sometime now.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 10:45pm On Jan 21, 2019
who is online oooo ,just go to jumia, search 4g refurbish nd click lowest price.......
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Born2smile: 10:50pm On Jan 21, 2019
So xiaomi is finally coming to Nigeria, sorry, Africa grin

https://www.androidauthority.com/xiaomi-africa-department-944839/

Sign of good things to come. Everybody should start getting ready for changes. Life will become hard for some phone brands. cry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:01pm On Jan 21, 2019
imsirkay:
Gptech and Co please help me out. This keep showing whenever i open an app on my Note 6 pro
Clear both cache and data for that particular app.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 11:08pm On Jan 21, 2019
henry007:

Just saw that one. In the nick of time. Thanks.
Ok
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 11:09pm On Jan 21, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
nd my mind is telling me da poco will be 87k by feb
How much is it now.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 11:10pm On Jan 21, 2019
Ifedith:

Na I'm surprised about the ordering of global wen it's available in express sef undecided... Oh well werin consign me. My contact dey my signature. cool

Oh ok get u now
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 11:11pm On Jan 21, 2019
orogodoganyin:

I got one on Jumia express less than a week earlier this year though

How is d device?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 11:21pm On Jan 21, 2019
ddooskie:
Although I don't own one but I love the positive reviews I read online about Xiaomi products but what I don't understand is the reason Nigerian investors are not trying to cash in big time on this.

To the tech gurus and Xiaomi retailers here, would you encourage a willing investor to import Xiaomi products in bulk and have a walk-in shop/store for people who prefer physical shopping to online shopping.

N.B. I am asking this question because I got into a discussion with someone over the weekend who has access to loan facilities and we were discussing about importing phones from China that was when my mind went straight to this thread since I've known this thread for quite sometime now.
Thanks.

U go make am, but wen it comes to phones, u must sell different models and brands, since it is going to be loan i will also advise a reasonable part of dat money should also go into phone accessories. It is capital intensive but it is a very good one if u know ur way.

But know dis Nigeria love wat is affordable especially if u don't yet have a customer base of ur own, u must give dem quality at an affordable and reasonable price, wen d trust has been built u go begin cut dem.

Do ur study very well, and feature phones is something dat also sell like hot cake, so u need to draw out ur list.

I will pause here. Wish u luck

8 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrcalxy(m): 11:22pm On Jan 21, 2019
genius43:

After ADM,UC is my download manager. But for browsing UC too stressful jare

Been a while I used ADM.

The inbuilt browser is trash to me. And then most times my downloads do not redirect to the app when I'm using a different browser unlike IDM which works fine on PC.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 11:27pm On Jan 21, 2019
spartacus11:

How much is it now.
i no noooo ...check na
modified: 64gb 112k undecided
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by imsirkay(m): 11:27pm On Jan 21, 2019
Gptech:

Clear both cache and data for that particular app.
It opens for all app i use... Twill open I'll close it again but it will still open again
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ddooskie(m): 11:31pm On Jan 21, 2019
spartacus11:

U go make am, but wen it comes to phones, u must sell different models and brands, since it is going to be loan i will also advise a reasonable part of dat money should also go into phone accessories. It is capital intensive but it is a very good one if u know ur way.

But know dis Nigeria love wat is affordable especially if u don't yet have a customer base of ur own, u must give dem quality at an affordable and reasonable price, wen d trust has been built u go begin cut dem.

Do ur study very well, and feature phones is something dat also sell like hot cake, so u need to draw out ur list.

I will pause here. Wish u luck
Thanks a lot for your input.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by flexerking(m): 11:31pm On Jan 21, 2019
MeshachMARTINS: