Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,762 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4334) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9164456 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4331) (4332) (4333) (4334) (4335) (4336) (4337) ... (9315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nwaobitex: 1:50pm On Jan 22, 2019
kekilika:
The Glo issue in the early hours of the day... Can I say it was them trying to port to band 3...

Just thinking out loud
have they ported already?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adamix(m): 1:55pm On Jan 22, 2019
Delete
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 2:00pm On Jan 22, 2019
saintkenny:

smiley

just laidat!
Argue small nah.... Biko

I jump and pass ni.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 2:06pm On Jan 22, 2019
Godvilla:
What's this new trend about custom charges bla bla bla?
Face palm!
I've shipped uncountable items on aliexpress via NIPOST without any custom charges, in fact, custom... Lemme just stop here and continue to read comments like I've resorted to...

Have you shipped in millions of phones via nipost? If you have shipped up to 10 pcs and you haven't been charged, maybe you are justified to make this comment.

Maybe the nipost receipt which the victims posted here clearly showing their charges were also forged by them.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saint2ace(m): 2:22pm On Jan 22, 2019
Worksunlimited:

Great. Which area of yaba to b specific?

Onike, MFM area. Behind UNILAG back gate
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by silaxx(m): 2:35pm On Jan 22, 2019
How can i root My redmi 5 plus (global rom) without pc
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 2:47pm On Jan 22, 2019
silaxx:
How can i root My redmi 5 plus (global rom) without pc

No way
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by silaxx(m): 2:55pm On Jan 22, 2019
GrandMufti:

No way
shocked i dnt hv pc
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saintkenny(m): 2:57pm On Jan 22, 2019
So, Vivo would be launching a phone tomorrow and they claimed it's nearly bezel-less, botton-less and port-less. It's an absolute mystery especially since no official renderb is available yet.
Y'all would recall the sensation surround their Nex last year. Vivo, Oppo and Oneplus have same parent in BKB as we already know. I guess it'll be an exciting 2019 as we've all projected.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 3:01pm On Jan 22, 2019
saintkenny:
So, Vivo would be launching a phone tomorrow and they claimed it's nearly bezel-less, botton-less and port-less. It's an absolute mystery especially since no official renderb is available yet.
Y'all would recall the sensation surround their Nex last year. Vivo, Oppo and Oneplus have same parent in BKB as we already know. I guess it'll be an exciting 2019 as we've all projected.
Hmmmm. This craze for bezeless phones en. One thing people don't realize is that the more bezeless phones are, the more fragile they become. Bezeless phones tend to break more when they fall...

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kekilika: 3:04pm On Jan 22, 2019
nwaobitex:
have they ported already?
4G is live in Yaba. More locations coming live soon

Cc: saint2ace
saint2ace:

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Phayteprecious1(f): 3:10pm On Jan 22, 2019
fibonacci2526:

I jump and pass ni.
I like u jare
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lanre316: 3:11pm On Jan 22, 2019
macbeyland:

Hmmmm. This craze for bezeless phones en. One thing people don't realize is that the more bezeless phones are, the more fragile they become. Bezeless phones tend to break more when they fall...

You're very right. That's why anytime any day, I will prefer the tested and trusted bezel Redmi Note 5 over any bezeless Redmi Note 7, for instance. (Don't judge me, it's my choice)

The same trends is in cars, car makers tend to manufacture flashier and the ones with many many function but they are very fragile, less rugged and easily damaged. Maybe it's a conspiracy for the phone/car buyers to keep buying more products more frequently as they spoil easy.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lovelani(m): 3:13pm On Jan 22, 2019
Confused here ... Just checked for update and found this.
I sincerely hope this will fix the baterry ish. angry

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by flawless911(m): 3:19pm On Jan 22, 2019
Vivo Apex 2019

Bezelless, Buttonless Smartphone

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 3:26pm On Jan 22, 2019
macbeyland:

Very true.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Worksunlimited: 3:32pm On Jan 22, 2019
saint2ace:

Cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 3:48pm On Jan 22, 2019
saint2ace:

Screenshot one is Band 3 and shot 2 is band 28.

I guess the results speak for themselves grin grin
Band 28 is always stronger
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by obiorathesubtle: 3:50pm On Jan 22, 2019
lovelani:
Confused here ... Just checked for update and found this.
I sincerely hope this will fix the baterry ish. angry

Is this for redmi note 5 ai?

Please give feedback, I've only received the 10.2.1.0
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by orogodoganyin(m): 3:54pm On Jan 22, 2019
spartacus11:
yeah it is stock android.
I initially thought only 5.1 plus would be android one
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saintkenny(m): 3:54pm On Jan 22, 2019
macbeyland:

Well! you can't eat your cake and have it. It's either the beauty or ruggedness.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saintkenny(m): 3:55pm On Jan 22, 2019
macbeyland:

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Yohh: 3:56pm On Jan 22, 2019
I've seen pictures of image shots with Redmi note 5 and it was customized or 'shot by Redmi note 5' was written at d bottom left corner.
How can I do that plz
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 3:58pm On Jan 22, 2019
orogodoganyin:

I initially thought only 5.1 plus would be android one
Android one is stock android
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Yohh: 4:00pm On Jan 22, 2019
How can I install gcam on my Redmi note 5.
What are d pros and cons of gcam?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jinbility: 4:01pm On Jan 22, 2019
Yohh:
I've seen pictures of image shots with Redmi note 5 and it was customized or 'shot by Redmi note 5' was written at d bottom left corner.
How can I do that plz

goto ur camera setting, click mi dual camera

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okooloyun1(m): 4:02pm On Jan 22, 2019

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Segunhife(m): 4:03pm On Jan 22, 2019
reaky:

Did it fix it for you?
Am having same problem I think
It's after I updated to this last version
not anymore
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by orogodoganyin(m): 4:04pm On Jan 22, 2019
spartacus11:

Android one is stock android
yes...what I'm saying is....I thought X5 would be Chinese ROM or Nokia's official is or sumfin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Yohh: 4:04pm On Jan 22, 2019
Before my RN5 landed, note 7 was released and felt I could have been a little more patient before I made my order.
I have my RN5 now and it's too wonderful a piece.
I can't but say fvck Note 7...

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henryduru2(m): 4:11pm On Jan 22, 2019
Yohh:
Before my RN5 landed, note 7 was released and felt I could have been a little more patient before I made my order.
I have my RN5 now and it's too wonderful a piece.
I can't but say fvck Note 7...
grin lol bro xiaomi de release phone every two months be4 ur rn7 go land u go see rn8pro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4331) (4332) (4333) (4334) (4335) (4336) (4337) ... (9315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Debroslink, CharlesJok3r and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.