Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4392) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9250140 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4389) (4390) (4391) (4392) (4393) (4394) (4395) ... (9319) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Alexis1899(m): 3:00pm On Feb 02, 2019
sparrow2wise:
Tecno camon Cx Air plus 8gb SD card for sale ₦30k
Call/whatsapp me on 09039350876 if you're interested
Abeg carry go tecno thread undecided

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 3:09pm On Feb 02, 2019
henry007:

Everything looks uglier on 16:9 aspect ratio cheesy
True. Everything looks jumbled up on a 16:9 short screen.
I wonder if I can ever go back after tasting 18:9, kinda like how reverting to a smaller screen phone from a big screen is torture to the eyes.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sparrow2wise(m): 3:11pm On Feb 02, 2019
for those who wants to join Xiaomi group on WhatsApp, simply Quote this post and in the process, copy the group Link and paste on ur WhatsApp or wherever then join.

https:///FHlrhLgelS0Lfg5n71ryvo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 3:15pm On Feb 02, 2019
No arguments this cool Saturday afternoon? angry grin grin

Those arguing Amoled vs LCD screens the other day, hope you know amoled screens are more susceptible to burn in & the screen tends to lose it's brightness as it ages? Correct me if am wrong.

The vibrant colour & clarity on amoled screens are cool and all but for these reasons stated above I'll rather stick with an IPS LCD screen cool

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 02, 2019
2kurupt:
No arguments this cool Saturday afternoon? angry grin grin

Those arguing Amoled vs LCD screens the other day, hope you know amoled screens are more susceptible to burn in & the screen tends to lose it's brightness as it ages? Correct me if am wrong.

The vibrant colour & clarity on amoled screens are cool and all but for these reasons stated above I'll rather stick with an IPS LCD screen cool
AMOLED is scratch proof unlike IPS counterparts
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 3:32pm On Feb 02, 2019
krattoss:
Scratch proof Like they've gorilla glass fixed on it by default or what? undecided
Speak English bruh

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 3:47pm On Feb 02, 2019
2kurupt:

True. Everything looks jumbled up on a 16:9 short screen.
I wonder if I can ever go back after tasting 18:9, kinda like how reverting to a smaller screen phone from a big screen is torture to the eyes.
beauty lies in d eyes of d beholder

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MrGokay(m): 3:58pm On Feb 02, 2019
sparrow2wise:
Tecno camon Cx Air plus 8gb SD card for sale ₦30k
Call/whatsapp me on 09039350876 if you're interested

Sadly you are not 2 wise.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sanandreas(m): 4:29pm On Feb 02, 2019
sureteeboy:

The EP-29 you bought earlier should be better than this, right?

Bass wise yes but filtered song no.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sparrow2wise(m): 4:50pm On Feb 02, 2019
MrGokay:

Sadly you are not 2 wise.

Sadly you lack the Brainz to draw your amount which suits you on any goods
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 5:10pm On Feb 02, 2019
krattoss:

Funke!!!!!!

Is the amoled the gorilla glass that's used as the protection for the screen?

Abi dem don get amoled glass and gorilla screen?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by flexerking(m): 5:21pm On Feb 02, 2019
krattoss:

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nwaobitex: 5:45pm On Feb 02, 2019
Just received a clean Nokia X5 from ifedith without any hitches. It came before I even expected. He's very trustworthy guys.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Eeechenmeelee1: 5:49pm On Feb 02, 2019
Like play like play, the Redmi note 6 pro, Redmi 6/6A/6 pro are the LAST set of Redmis under the Mi brand. I think we need to do something on this thread to commemorate this. We should all say at least 1 nostalgic thing about our favourite Redmi phone. As I'm a new comer to the Xiaomi fold as an owner of a modded Redmi 5 plus I don't think I qualify to say anything nostalgic about any Xiaomi phone but old timers on this thread can. wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lanre316: 5:57pm On Feb 02, 2019
Eeechenmeelee1:
Like play like play, the Redmi note 6 pro, Redmi 6/6A/6 pro are the LAST set of Redmis under the Mi brand. I think we need to do something on this thread to commemorate this. We should all say at least 1 nostalgic thing about our favourite Redmi phone. As I'm a new comer to the Xiaomi fold as an owner of a modded Redmi 5 plus I don't think I qualify to say anything nostalgic about any Xiaomi phone but old timers on this thread can. wink

Nothing changed, nothing lost, just a change of name.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MrGokay(m): 6:22pm On Feb 02, 2019
sparrow2wise:

Oga gbe bodi e kuro ni Thread yi abi shay Tecno je egbe Xaomi ni? Abeg shift
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Reddington(m): 6:54pm On Feb 02, 2019
macbeyland:

Funke!!!!!!
Is the amoled the gorilla glass that's used as the protection for the screen?

Abi dem don get amoled glass and gorilla screen?
grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sureteeboy(m): 7:41pm On Feb 02, 2019
sanandreas:

Bass wise yes but filtered song no.
Did you ship yours via Small Packet? How long did it take before it arrived. I want to order it as well.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by cokegee: 8:24pm On Feb 02, 2019
My phone don come 6gb 128gb, happy

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 8:27pm On Feb 02, 2019
nwaobitex:
Just received a clean Nokia X5 from ifedith without any hitches. It came before I even expected. He's very trustworthy guys.
Thanks bros... Na u try pass
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tyhwo: 8:38pm On Feb 02, 2019
Hello guys. Some particles of soup got into my phone speaker and it's beginning to sound like the speaker is bad. I use a redmi note 5. Suggestions?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 8:45pm On Feb 02, 2019
sparrow2wise:

Are u still selling?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 8:46pm On Feb 02, 2019
nwaobitex:

D X5 fever. Enjoy bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sanandreas(m): 8:55pm On Feb 02, 2019
sureteeboy:
Did you ship yours via Small Packet? How long did it take before it arrived. I want to order it as well.
3 weeks. You can order the two. They are quite cheap cheesy.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vower(m): 9:31pm On Feb 02, 2019
masterrjarm:

That means na March ending e go arrive grin
Godforbid,iffah slap ur head eh cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 02, 2019
Where can I get Redmi note 5 nd for how much
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Opistorincos(m): 9:39pm On Feb 02, 2019
tyhwo:
Hello guys. Some particles of soup got into my phone speaker and it's beginning to sound like the speaker is bad. I use a redmi note 5. Suggestions?

Blow air into it and leave it for sometime, it'll come around between the time you blow some hot air into it and a couple of days
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 9:39pm On Feb 02, 2019
Nuel182:
Where can I get Redmi note 5 nd for how much

Chk signature below for my contacts,

We can help you land it,

Cheers
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Reddington(m): 9:43pm On Feb 02, 2019
tyhwo:
Get a can of compressed air and blow right through the speaker vents, this should clear most of the particles still stuck in there. If it didn't help, then you might want to get a speaker replacement. You should be more careful with phones/gadgets next time. Still wondering how you ended up with soup in your speakers tho.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 10:06pm On Feb 02, 2019
Reddington:

Get a can of compressed air and blow right through the speaker vents, this should clear most of the particles still stuck in there. If it didn't help, then you might want to get a speaker replacement. You should be more careful with phones/gadgets next time. Still wondering how you ended up with soup in your speakers tho.
bia nwokem! Abeg,anything blowable on this thread is my concept,Oya give me credit. By the way m off to declare a patent for it sef, Fibonacci oya give me form make i fill grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 10:09pm On Feb 02, 2019
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by reaky(m): 11:41pm On Feb 02, 2019
Mckandre:
bia nwokem! Abeg,anything blowable on this thread is my concept,Oya give me credit. By the way m off to declare a patent for it sef, Fibonacci oya give me form make i fill grin

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4389) (4390) (4391) (4392) (4393) (4394) (4395) ... (9319) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: t33why and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.