Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:54 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (441) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9496787 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) ... (9333) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:55am On Mar 24, 2017
shakol91:
pls I need advice from those that are using
note 3 special pro edition, what's the advantage over
Mi series and also tell me cost of Mi Mix series in naira. Secondly,between note 3SE and Mi Mix
series which one is better judging from the angle of
moderate size,camera,ba3,processor and display (3gig
Ram and 32gig Rom is okay for me) Thirdly,I like to
know if the $10 coupon is still available by
registering a new account . I hope to get feedback Asap.
Thanks
*Modified* pls give your observation on the $10 coupon if it's still available.

For 'moderate size', I think the note 3 is better. But in other specs, the mi mix is better. Check aliexpress for prices as they are unstable.

I think you should be comparing mi note 2 with mi mix wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:59am On Mar 24, 2017
Arteta99:
Thanks, where can i get it?

Alixpress or you can buy from resellers on here too but not at this price.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 10:00am On Mar 24, 2017
shakol91:
pls I need advice from those that are using
note 3 special pro edition, what's the advantage over
Mi series and also tell me cost of Mi Mix series in naira. Secondly,between note 3SE and Mi Mix
series which one is better judging from the angle of
moderate size,camera,ba3,processor and display (3gig
Ram and 32gig Rom is okay for me) Thirdly,I like to
know if the $10 coupon is still available by
registering a new account . I hope to get feedback Asap.
Thanks
*Modified* pls give your observation on the $10 coupon if it's still available.
The only advantage the RN3SE has over the Mi Mix is that it supports Glo's 4G band (band 28)
The cost of the Mi Mix from AliExpress varies from ₦180,000 - ₦200,000, (anniversary price) depending on the variant you choose: there are 4/128 and 6/256 versions.

RN3 is a midrange device.
You can't compare the Mi Mix with any other phone in the Xiaomi line up, except maybe the MI5s or Mi Note 2.
It's the current flagship with Snapdragon 821 .

Yeah, the coupon is available.
I think it's now $200 total, because of the anniversary.
Not sure though, saw an advert.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by elpato(m): 10:25am On Mar 24, 2017
Hi guys. i like what ynu iave done with this thread. i plan on getting a xiaomi device from aliexpress and my questions are: 1.is it perfectly safe, like is there a chance i might ae duped and 2 will it be complex opening a gtbank mastercard account and making payment? thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abubanty: 10:29am On Mar 24, 2017
elpato:
Hi guys. i like what ynu iave done with this thread. i plan on getting a xiaomi device from aliexpress and my questions are: 1.is it perfectly safe, like is there a chance i might ae duped and 2 will it be complex opening a gtbank mastercard account and making payment? thanks

Ans
1. Yes
2. No
3.No
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 10:30am On Mar 24, 2017
elpato:

Duped by who?
Contact the nearest GT Bank to know how long it will take them to provide you new account and MasterCard.
Making payment is easy if you have all official documents
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by elpato(m): 10:34am On Mar 24, 2017
Dam5reey:

Duped by who?
Contact the nearest GT Bank to know how long it will take them to provide you new account and MasterCard.
Making documents is easy if you have all official documents
0 DOCUMEMTS LIKE WHAT? also tnx for the swift response
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abubanty: 10:34am On Mar 24, 2017
Mckandre:
i have all my credentials ready for the appeal,i had a live chat with one of the ali reps but theirs another problem; she told me i ve to provide statement of account with the bank logo attached and in .jpg format but the one i got from gtbank online has no logo and its in pdf/xml format. which kind wahala be this now ? and i cant even see the appeal button on my aliexpress dashboard. and again is it necessary to fill the alipay form for alipocket if so,whats is identity doc number ? help needed ASAP. no time sad

Cant remember if my own had logo but i obtained the Statement online(from gtb website) and uploaded.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 10:36am On Mar 24, 2017
elpato:

You need to Verify your Alipay Account or It might be needed for Appeals
Official documents such as NAtional ID, Voters card, International passport, Driver's license,
Also Bank statement.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abubanty: 10:36am On Mar 24, 2017
elpato:

Bro just open normal gt account and request for atm. thats all, it now depends on when the bank to get it ready. call their CC or go to there website and chat support
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by elpato(m): 10:37am On Mar 24, 2017
Abubanty:

Ans 1. Yes 2. No 3.No
thanks. please 2can you explain more on no 3 answer
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by elpato(m): 10:40am On Mar 24, 2017
Dam5reey:

You need to Verify your Alipay Account or It might be needed for Appeals
Official documents such as NAtional ID, Voters card, International passport, Driver's license,
Also Bank statement.
em, did i forget to mention that im 16 yepars
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abubanty: 10:42am On Mar 24, 2017
elpato:
thanks. please 2can you explain more on no 3 answer

Its not hard to fund your alipocket express. you may have to just appeal to fund your alipocket express. you are appealing for security reasons to prove that you are the owner of the account and atm card. the documents u need have been stated by dam5reey
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abubanty: 10:43am On Mar 24, 2017
elpato:

LOL. not sure student ID card will fly. which phone you wan buy first
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 10:44am On Mar 24, 2017
elpato:

Bank wey dey find money,who cares,as long as u hav money ro deposit,you are just another customer to the bank
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by EBUBS(m): 10:46am On Mar 24, 2017
Guys please check this out. It was accepted by carrier on the 14, now its showing accepted by carrier on the 22.. Like everything totally chaged......

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by elpato(m): 10:49am On Mar 24, 2017
Abubanty:

LOL. not sure student ID card will fly. which phone you wan buy first
Redmi 4A is within my budget
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 10:57am On Mar 24, 2017
Abubanty:

Cant remember if my own had logo but i obtained the Statement online(from gtb website) and uploaded.

@Mckandre

I screenshot my statement of account directly from my mobile app and it works for me. It took only a day and my appeal was accepted.

Remember to chat them on live chat and be polite

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 11:06am On Mar 24, 2017
elpato:

Allow a fellow to get it 4 u.

cc' protein0
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OlaBa: 11:18am On Mar 24, 2017
Guys, do I need token for me to be able to use Gtbank Mastercard?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 11:33am On Mar 24, 2017
OlaBa:
You can use either OTP or Token.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nochious123(m): 11:36am On Mar 24, 2017
skywalker495:
A month old Redmi 4 pro for sale....
Super clean, with no scratches...
Comes with a silicon case.
Price is #65k....
Slightly negotiable
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 11:46am On Mar 24, 2017
princetom1:

Allow a fellow to get it 4 u.

cc' protein0

Let him holla me.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Theloveth(m): 11:48am On Mar 24, 2017
fibonacci2526:

Yes you can.
Are you sure about this ma? I thought we were to wait for like 2/3 working days since the item is still in Lagos. My item is in similar process with him, wanted to wait till Monday / Tuesday. Should have enter my town in Ede here.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 11:49am On Mar 24, 2017
elpato:

Ring me if you're fully ready and do not have trust issues.
Thanks.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Theloveth(m): 11:51am On Mar 24, 2017
Please anyone that is having an old account that he/she is not using? Please give me biko. I am tired of entering appeal every now and then that I tried to use new ATM (my friends). The last appeal is now 4days for my two new accounts after chatting with the Cc as per before. 9 orders made between the two accounts yet they still don't know customer. Smh for them.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Theloveth(m): 11:53am On Mar 24, 2017
Protein0:

Ring me if you're fully ready and do not have trust issues.
Thanks.
Let me save your contact oga protein0. Might need your help soon
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Reediano(m): 11:54am On Mar 24, 2017
OlaBa:

Not compulsory

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 12:14pm On Mar 24, 2017
I done die ! I mistakingly sent a wrong mastercard pix to aliexpress mail since the appeal button is no longer available on the dashboard, I was then directed to use their email terminal for the appeal by the CC. But I mistakingly sent the unedited card pix exposing all the card front numbers. What should I do now? cry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shakol91(m): 12:14pm On Mar 24, 2017
Stormyweather:
the coupon is still available. the note 3 SE cant be compared to any of the mi series. the mi series are flagships, this is not to say the note 3 SE isnt a type of beast on its own. its just considered a mid range device. mi mix will always be better than the note 3 SE, the price alot will answer your question. check aliexpress or the price because fear no de let me look that side o grin
thanks. How did you get the coupon because I tried it sometimes last month but wasn't given. I will just get that note 3 SE because the last one I got was at $168. Pls where can someone get nice hearphone for this phone and what's GTb current exchange now,as at last month it was #320,I think it should have dropped now
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 12:16pm On Mar 24, 2017
Real gbege
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 12:18pm On Mar 24, 2017
Theloveth:

Let me save your contact oga protein0. Might need your help soon

Any time sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) ... (9333) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.