Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4413) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9233030 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4410) (4411) (4412) (4413) (4414) (4415) (4416) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vower(m): 8:27pm On Feb 07, 2019
busuyi44:
62 days in transit.
which tracking site is this
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 8:48pm On Feb 07, 2019
saintkenny:
Ain't nobody like this Noobody. Because this Noobody don't trouble somebody. Raise your phones up. 6T in the air. Unlock the speed!

Beast.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lavenderjade(m): 9:32pm On Feb 07, 2019
Anoda rn7 landed courtesy of GWNG.. The guy is tha boss

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 9:48pm On Feb 07, 2019
vower:
which tracking site is this
track24.net
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:02pm On Feb 07, 2019
DestinyToRule:

I copy it from ADM to memory card still can't find it in update package. Yet i see it wen i open file manager.
It has to be in your internal memory not memory card.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lavenderjade(m): 10:15pm On Feb 07, 2019
busuyi44:
62 days in transit.
Brutality and na gold sef 62 days if na d black u buy na 92 days cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saintkenny(m): 11:15pm On Feb 07, 2019
Worksunlimited:

Welcome to the oneplus 6 series family.

I don't need to ask you of your user experience cos I know it's nothing short of spectacular.
You should wonder why I've been offline for most part of the evening
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saintkenny(m): 11:16pm On Feb 07, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Beast.

Beastest jhoor
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olamileone(m): 11:50pm On Feb 07, 2019
I'm selling this on #OLX: Neat REDMI note 4 www./item/1051017141[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#990000][/color]
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hausadreturn(m): 12:02am On Feb 08, 2019
saintkenny:
Ain't nobody like this Noobody. Because this Noobody don't trouble somebody. Raise your phones up. 6T in the air. Unlock the speed!
Baddest!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by humblesteve(m): 12:05am On Feb 08, 2019
How much is note 7
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tweetums(f): 1:58am On Feb 08, 2019
hausadreturn:
What this means is that from previous experience you've been getting high charges...? or you're saying it based on the testimonies you read here?
base on some comments about nipost high charges
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:38am On Feb 08, 2019
Tweetums:
Use NIPOST.
Stay away from DHL. Those guys can rip open ur heart with high charges.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hausadreturn(m): 3:45am On Feb 08, 2019
Tweetums:
Come'on...
Give it a try. You'll never know.
I paid N300 for a phone.
One time I paid N700 for a binoculars and N500 for a Bluetooth speaker...

But for a phone about 6 times more expensive, I paid N300.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tweetums(f): 5:22am On Feb 08, 2019
I really appreciate you guyz... Thank you very much

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 5:37am On Feb 08, 2019
lavenderjade:
Anoda rn7 landed courtesy of GWNG.. The guy is tha boss

Price?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saintkenny(m): 7:26am On Feb 08, 2019
Y'all gotta try these tall screens and gesture control. It's awesome! The tear drop notch isn't even as intrusive as I feared. I barely noticed it. OxygenOS is so simple and this phone ain't slowing down. Apps from Xender install rather faster than I've ever seen. I've even discovered the part of the file manager where hidden files go to.
Only thing I ain't sure of is the implementation of split screen in Android Pie.
Above all, everyone should consider the Oneplus experience!

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:40am On Feb 08, 2019
saintkenny:
Y'all gotta try these tall screens and gesture control. It's awesome! The tear drop notch isn't even as intrusive as I feared. I barely noticed it. OxygenOS is so simple and this phone ain't slowing down. Apps from Xender install rather faster than I've ever seen. I've even discovered the part of the file manager where hidden files go to.
Only thing I ain't sure of is the implementation of split screen in Android Pie.

Yeah OOS is cool. Tried it once on note 5
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DestinyToRule(m): 7:44am On Feb 08, 2019
Gptech:

Use this old version of developer rom first, then you can use the one you already downloaded. http://bigota.d.miui.com/8.3.8/miui_HMNote5AGlobal_8.3.8_b396fc2955_7.1.zip

Gud morning sir, I redownload & copy it to another folder yet i can't see it wen i choose update package I guess d file is corrupt. See d pic above d question mark on d file

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:44am On Feb 08, 2019
saintkenny:

Probably the best OS out there imo. Don't even need to go the way of custom ROM with any OnePlus device,far smoother.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:45am On Feb 08, 2019
saintkenny:

Beastest jhoor

Hype man. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:03am On Feb 08, 2019
DestinyToRule:

Gud morning sir, I redownload & copy it to another folder yet i can't see it wen i choose update package I guess d file is corrupt. See d pic above d question mark on d file
The ROM is in the wrong folder. Follow these steps below:

Connect your device to a Windows PC using a USB cable and transfer the ROM file downloaded (above) into the folder ‘downloaded_rom’ in the internal storage of your phone.

Launch ‘Updater’ app on your device and tap the ‘…’ icon at the top-right corner, select ‘Choose update package’, and choose the ROM file you’ve put in ‘downloaded_rom’ above.

After choosing the right ROM file, your device will begin upgrading. Your device should automatically boot to the new version when the update is completed.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:04am On Feb 08, 2019
DestinyToRule:

Settle down and read it well.

Create a folder in your internal storage called downloaded_rom and put the file inside
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 08, 2019
henry007:

Just checked my data usage on my pocophone for the first time. Wow.
wowu
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:13am On Feb 08, 2019
DestinyToRule:

Abeg use uc browser to avoid all these data loss, nr b small data u don burn o.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by swagifted(m): 9:43am On Feb 08, 2019
hausadreturn:
Come'on...
Give it a try. You'll never know.
I paid N300 for a phone.
One time I paid N700 for a binoculars and N500 for a Bluetooth speaker...

But for a phone about 6 times more expensive, I paid N300.
is it abuja Nipost Or anoda state? i want to know how much the post office in area 1 abuja charges for shipping a phone of 65 to 70k from aliexpress
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DestinyToRule(m): 9:45am On Feb 08, 2019
Gptech:

Abeg use uc browser to avoid all these data loss, nr b small data u don burn o.

Tanks a lot sir. I will do as u said. But which version of uc browser from playstore or where i should download?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DestinyToRule(m): 9:46am On Feb 08, 2019
genius43:

The ROM is in the wrong folder. Follow these steps below:

Connect your device to a Windows PC using a USB cable and transfer the ROM file downloaded (above) into the folder ‘downloaded_rom’ in the internal storage of your phone.

Launch ‘Updater’ app on your device and tap the ‘…’ icon at the top-right corner, select ‘Choose update package’, and choose the ROM file you’ve put in ‘downloaded_rom’ above.

After choosing the right ROM file, your device will begin upgrading. Your device should automatically boot to the new version when the update is completed.

Tanks bro. I will follow the step.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 9:53am On Feb 08, 2019
saintkenny:
pls how much is uk used oneplus one with cracked screen wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hausadreturn(m): 10:16am On Feb 08, 2019
swagifted:
is it abuja Nipost Or anoda state? i want to know how much the post office in area 1 abuja charges for shipping a phone of 65 to 70k from aliexpress
Not Abuja, another state.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MrGokay(m): 10:31am On Feb 08, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
pls how much is uk used oneplus one with cracked screen wink

Guyyyy grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hausadreturn(m): 10:32am On Feb 08, 2019
Guys....
Please take a look at this.
My data just dey zap anyhow since sha.
As I come check data stats, I see mobile hot-spot...

The thing is my hot-spot isn't on, yet it's showing as having zapped over 300gb. I haven't even used something of that amount on data. I can't even find the app zapping this data.

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4410) (4411) (4412) (4413) (4414) (4415) (4416) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.