Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4473) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9227652 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4470) (4471) (4472) (4473) (4474) (4475) (4476) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mindtricks: 9:33pm On Feb 24, 2019
2kurupt:

Guy, just go & buy KZ ES4 and save yourself all this stress, thank me later.
Abeg, make I first thank you now first. I go check am out.
But comparing it MEMT X5S and Rock Zircon which do you think outperforms quality bass sound wise?
*Also cautious about durability.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mindtricks: 9:37pm On Feb 24, 2019
sanandreas:

1600 on AliExpress
N1600? Hmm okay o. E too cheap o.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sanandreas(m): 9:43pm On Feb 24, 2019
mindtricks:

shocked you need expensive one? I thought I said pocket friendly. There are expensive ones on AliExpress. Go for Xiaomi hybrid Pro HD then. Just 9k.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sanandreas(m): 9:51pm On Feb 24, 2019
mindtricks:

Buy one plus one V2 bullet. Range 9k

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mindtricks: 9:52pm On Feb 24, 2019
sanandreas:

shocked you need expensive one? I thought I said pocket friendly. There are expensive ones on AliExpress. Go for Xiaomi hybrid Pro HD then. Just 9k.
Yeh! My bad something hovering between 3k to 6k was my budget. But good to know all the same.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sanandreas(m): 9:55pm On Feb 24, 2019
mindtricks:

Yeh! My bad something hovering between 3k to 6k was my budget. But good to know all the same.

Go for the kZ or ujsii hm7 suggested. I haven't used it but I believe it would be very good based on recommendations here.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Opistorincos(m): 9:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
good evening to all my ogas in the house @protein0 @noobody @fibonnacci @ifedith @henry007 @mesachmartins @macabbeyland and everybody else.

I am a freelancer and I currently use the note 4x, I want to upgrade to something slightly better due to some personal reasons. Now, I'm torn between the note 7 and iPhone 7.all I need in a phone is a big screen and decent battery. Which one should I go for?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sanandreas(m): 9:59pm On Feb 24, 2019
Opistorincos:
good evening to all my ogas in the house @protein0 @noobody @fibonnacci @ifedith @henry007 @mesachmartins @macabbeyland and everybody else.

I am a freelancer and I currently use the note 4x, I want to upgrade to something slightly better due to some personal reasons. Now, I'm torn between the note 7 and iPhone 7.all I need in a phone is a big screen and decent battery. Which one should I go for?

As small oga when I be note 7 nor bad at all. Moreover na recent phone.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:06pm On Feb 24, 2019
Opistorincos:

Note 7 of course.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:08pm On Feb 24, 2019
mindtricks:

Just buy two, ensure the uiisii is among them. Using both the uiisii hm7 and the Memt x5s na confusion sometimes grin, I use them interchangeably. You can try the KZ too if money nr b issue.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 10:13pm On Feb 24, 2019
mindtricks:

Abeg, make I first thank you now first. I go check am out.
But comparing it MEMT X5S and Rock Zircon which do you think outperforms quality bass sound wise?
*Also cautious about durability.

Personally I've not tried the MEMT or Rock Zircon but you can always check audiophile sites where they compare both & see for yourself. I did extensive comparisons and also checked user reviews before deciding on the KZ.

It's far more durable with interchangeable wires & other accessories, great build quality, more appealing in aesthetics too. KZ has several range of products that will suit your budget starting from 2.5k to over 50k cool

KZ ES4 cost around 4.5k or so, use the balance get a pouch & foam ear buds & you'll be just fine wink

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 10:21pm On Feb 24, 2019
Opistorincos:

Note 7 na sure pass... cool
070three1080two87
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saintkenny(m): 10:31pm On Feb 24, 2019
pharmtasy:

welcome to the party
Billionaires Boys Club
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 10:36pm On Feb 24, 2019
Opistorincos:

Note 7, iPhones generally have terrible battery life.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mikeycharles(m): 11:42pm On Feb 24, 2019
fibonacci2526:

But camera wise and coupled with processing speed... embarassed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 12:13am On Feb 25, 2019
Opistorincos:

note 7 ...... not because this is a xiaomi thread but if we should scale them from battery to screensize to durability d note 7 ticks d box....I think the note7 should ev3n be on par or better than d i7plus camera.......nd performance should be smooth on note7 as d i7, not minding benchmark
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by femimike1(m): 12:49am On Feb 25, 2019
Hello everyone,
Is there any simple way on how to root my xiaomi redmi note 4?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mindtricks: 1:13am On Feb 25, 2019
femimike1:
Hello everyone,
Is there any simple way on how to root my xiaomi redmi note 4?
May be you can start from here:

https://www.nairaland.com/4694106/xiaomi-thread-tweaking-phones-spot
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by humblesteve(m): 3:25am On Feb 25, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Not all, I’m amazed with what I get on my 6s plus.
Quite impressive but note 7 best suits him
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 8:22am On Feb 25, 2019
Opistorincos:

Iphone 7 because I don't want to say what others have been saying cheesy cheesy

You still have my number for your note 7 deal sha kiss

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by zainkay: 9:34am On Feb 25, 2019
Please who can suggest good quality pouch for RN5??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Zico4real(m): 9:58am On Feb 25, 2019
please I love big screen and battery size. Which Xiaomi model is best. Mi 8, Pocophone F1, Mi max 3.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henryduru2(m): 10:16am On Feb 25, 2019
Zico4real:
please I love big screen and battery size. Which Xiaomi model is best. Mi 8, Pocophone F1, Mi max 3.
you can go for the mi max 3
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by benzoba: 10:46am On Feb 25, 2019
Please house any link on how to root Redmi note 5 Global
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Goodnuel: 11:09am On Feb 25, 2019
Hello

Please, why can't i find my apks from the file manager?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elslim: 11:59am On Feb 25, 2019
acekid109:
jabi, typo

How far boss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 1:12pm On Feb 25, 2019
Elslim:

How far boss
I dey boss, my contact is on the signature if he's ready lets talk
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 1:55pm On Feb 25, 2019
zainkay:
Please who can suggest good quality pouch for RN5??

Cc

Macbeyland
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lanre316: 2:11pm On Feb 25, 2019
Reddington:

Item hasn't arrived PO yet. Check the tracking details in the screenshots. I pray it escapes the evil hands of customs tho.

How far?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Oyeleye101(m): 2:19pm On Feb 25, 2019
Someone stole my phone this morning and has switched it off.. How do I get the phone back? Please help me out!!!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Reddington(m): 2:30pm On Feb 25, 2019
lanre316:

How far?
Lol.. what a coincidence bro! Just opened Nairaland and saw your mention, and then I checked my items on Nipost with respect to your enquiry... Guess what? It just arrived home about an hour ago. I'm a little far from the PO now. I'll try checking in the evening or tomorrow morning, and then give you feedback on customs, coz I'm sure that where your interest is. kiss

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by anthon47(m): 3:11pm On Feb 25, 2019
hi all, i need an advice i order for a case last year December but up-till now it has been in transit , i chat with the seller he gave me this response which is attached below. what should i do

(1) (2) (3) ... (4470) (4471) (4472) (4473) (4474) (4475) (4476) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.