Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:06 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (450) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9422983 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (9329) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 2:15pm On Mar 25, 2017
nadalion:
Protein0, Come see phone way fine pass my grey color ooooh.

Matte black is just the best colour,i hav always said this,it js just distinct and so unique,mine oo na gray,the only black am gettin is the global version,dreami stores now hav it at 189$ i wan wait small if d price go drop,i dey monitor d stock dey av left every hour,once e don reach less than 10 and price nor drop,i go place order sharply grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 2:17pm On Mar 25, 2017
You guys shld take note 2.5d screen protectors,most of them dont cover the screen fully cos of the curved edges of 2.5d,sum sellers take there time to explain this,except you are lucky to see a screen protector that is built to accomodate the 2.5d curved glass
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 2:18pm On Mar 25, 2017
noobody:

Matte black is just the best colour,i hav always said this,it js just distinct and so unique,mine oo na gray,the only black am gettin is the global version,dreami stores now hav it at 189$ i wan wait small if d price go drop,i dey monitor d stock dey av left every hour,once e don reach less than 10 and price nor drop,i go place order sharply grin

Any discount go be in cents!!! Wanna wait for that? tongue grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 2:19pm On Mar 25, 2017
Gucciboss:
Abeg make una see this oo
Na next year I go collect am grin grin

You would be shocked your item would get to you in less than a month time,but dat stuff wudnt update again,na so china small pOcket plus dey do
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 2:20pm On Mar 25, 2017
Abubanty:
Morning guys....More pics

Thanks to everybody that has contributed in one way or the other.

Shout out to grandmufti,gptech,jboixxx,nobody,rookie,Fibonacci ND d rest. ur wealth of knowledge has been immense to this thread.

Please I need case to protect the phone. Anyone available or getting soon?

This is beautiful and bold,congrats bro,i envy you die!!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 2:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
jboixxx:

Any discount go be in cents!!! Wanna wait for that? tongue grin

grin grin why evulz na...it would be in 10dollars or more joor,
Wait i just remb now,dreami is offering 20dollar off 179 and above,am off to dreami...picks race
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 2:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
nadalion:

Smiles.

I think I said this in my reply to Gptech's ponder on wat colour to go for.
Black is cute but other colours aren't bad depending on individuals.

Meanwhile, if you're planning to use case, grey and black have almost the same aesthetic outcome.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vower(m): 2:30pm On Mar 25, 2017
noobody:

what if 50 other people are thinking wat u are thinking and order the last 10 b4 u tongue
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 2:32pm On Mar 25, 2017
vower:
what if 50 other people are thinking wat u are thinking and order the last 10 b4 u tongue

Well let the 50 people battle for the 10 grin,price is now 179dollaers,20dollar seller discount,wot else can a brother wish or ask for?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vower(m): 2:33pm On Mar 25, 2017
noobody:

Well let the 50 people battle for the 10 grin,price is now 179dollaers,20dollar seller discount,wot else can a brother wish or ask for?

Which phone
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 25, 2017
I'm not happy...

After accepting my appeal I decide to fund but couldn't..

Now I'm told to appeal again..

My question is, do I need to appeal again or wait a bit since my other 3 order appeal have been accepted according to the pic below..

The want to appeal option, does it mean I can ignore that and concentrate on the once that have been accepted?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abubanty: 2:55pm On Mar 25, 2017
noobody:

This is beautiful and bold,congrats bro,i envy you die!!

Thanks... Appreciate. The phone needs a case and screen protector grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 3:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
udemzy101:
I'm not happy...

After accepting my appeal I decide to fund but couldn't..

Now I'm told to appeal again..

My question is, do I need to appeal again or wait a bit since my other 3 order appeal have been accepted according to the pic below..

The want to appeal option, does it mean I can ignore that and concentrate on the once that have been accepted?

Did you wait for 24hours plus after ur appeal was accepted befor u fund your acc again?

Did you fund with the card you appealed??

Since appeal don dey dia,appeal again,after dem accept am,wait 24hrs plus den fund
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 3:03pm On Mar 25, 2017
Abubanty:

Thanks... Appreciate. The phone needs a case and screen protector grin

Screen protector sure dis coming week,i am in d process of ordering some armoured cases with stand about 20 pieces,not sure u guys wud wanna cover up d beauty of ur new bae with armoured cases
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 25, 2017
noobody:

Did you wait for 24hours plus after ur appeal was accepted befor u fund your acc again?

Did you fund with the card you appealed??

Since appeal don dey dia,appeal again,after dem accept am,wait 24hrs plus den fund

I got the question, want to appeal..

To me I think it's not necessary except I want to appeal for that $50 fund, but the ones below have been accepted...

Let me wait for 24hrs and see
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 3:09pm On Mar 25, 2017
Gucciboss:

I think some theme's icon are quite small

Yes.. But not small enough embarassed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 25, 2017
I registered on aliexppress since 2013 and I want to make my first purchase of xiaomi redmi note 4 next week.I want to use someone else gtb card first to fund my alipocket then use my own gtb card for the balance. Hope this will not be problem as per falling into apeal.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 3:16pm On Mar 25, 2017
udemzy101:

I got the question, want to appeal..

To me I think it's not necessary except I want to appeal for that $50 fund, but the ones below have been accepted...

Let me wait for 24hrs and see

Try and clear whatever appeal you have on that account and wait 24hrs
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 3:17pm On Mar 25, 2017
nadalion:

Wronggggg, he is carbohydrates
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 3:17pm On Mar 25, 2017
sidwell:
I registered on aliexppress since 2013 and I want to make my first purchase of xiaomi redmi note 4 next week.I want to use someone else gtb card first to fund my alipocket then use my own gtb card for the balance. Hope this will be problem for as per falling into apeal.

grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 3:18pm On Mar 25, 2017
nadalion:

Wronggggg, he is carbohydrates cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 3:24pm On Mar 25, 2017
sidwell:
I registered on aliexppress since 2013 and I want to make my first purchase of xiaomi redmi note 4 next week.I want to use someone else gtb card first to fund my alipocket then use my own gtb card for the balance. Hope this will not be problem as per falling into apeal.
You can try.
You most likely won't have to appeal, but be prepared, just in case.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 3:24pm On Mar 25, 2017
sidwell:

Hopefully you shldnt,village people might be involved nd appeal go jes appear from no wia sha grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 3:29pm On Mar 25, 2017
GrandMufti:

Try and clear whatever appeal you have on that account and wait 24hrs

Udemzy101, u don hear, ba? If you don't clear the Appeal and wait 24hrs, you'll be adding an extra 24hrs to your waiting period! Though, me no wait 24hrs before I funded my AliPocket and didn't have course to re-appeal!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 3:31pm On Mar 25, 2017
noobody:

Hopefully you shldnt,village people might be involved nd appeal go jes appear from no wia sha grin
Chai! People just wan run from this appeal thingy. Come to think of it, dead AliExpress account don dey resurrect o.... Xiaomi nkena!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 3:32pm On Mar 25, 2017
noobody:

Let him be prepared jàre. My own account too is from 2013, i only tried 50 alipocket, am sure my next one appeal go show.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 3:33pm On Mar 25, 2017
noobody:

Let him be prepared jàre. My own account too is from 2013, i only tried 50 alipocket, am sure my next one appeal go show. Thanks kazzonline, will check that mocolo again. No mind jboixxx, him no get work.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by wheezyoung(m): 3:36pm On Mar 25, 2017
vower:

Yea next week I will do my national Id card
yo G i wanna do mine too..how do yoi plan on doing it..where you at?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 3:36pm On Mar 25, 2017
princetom1:

Let him be prepared jàre. My own account too is from 2013, i only tried 50 alipocket, am sure my next one appeal go show. Thanks kazzonline, will check that mocolo again. No mind jboixxx, him no get work.
Wetin the Son of Man do
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vower(m): 3:55pm On Mar 25, 2017
wheezyoung:
yo G i wanna do mine too..how do yoi plan on doing it..where you at?
I dey warri o,na my bro 1 help me self o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 4:02pm On Mar 25, 2017
princetom1:

Wronggggg, he is carbohydrates cheesy

Boss, I remain loyal sir
grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abubakar96: 4:20pm On Mar 25, 2017
sidwell:
Instead, use the two cards to buy alipockets balance. then just buy from the alipocket balance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (9329) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.