Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4503) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9243528 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4500) (4501) (4502) (4503) (4504) (4505) (4506) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by xclusive43(m): 10:00am On Mar 06, 2019
zicora:

Cos of Glo 4g, capital No. My only concern is just dat glo has bin my major line since 14 yrs ago. I even ve 2 glo sim
lol...
I've been using glo for internet for over a year on the mifi. the 4G seem to be the best around here.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 06, 2019
xclusive43:

lol...
I've been using glo for internet for over a year on the mifi. the 4G seem to be the best around here.
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:05am On Mar 06, 2019
Ayomikun2820:
Guys please does anyone know why redmi 5 plus is no longer getting updates?
I've been on this current one since last year
Nothing is wrong, updates have been suspended but will be resumed later.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:14am On Mar 06, 2019
xclusive43:

my friend thinks he has escaped grin

Let's hope so

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by reaky(m): 10:21am On Mar 06, 2019
acekid109:
lol, my own glo sim self dey one place, to use am call na war

I don't even know where I dropped mine sef
Last time I bought data on it
I could not even use d data
Na so I ves drop am
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 10:36am On Mar 06, 2019
genius43:

AliExpress is your best bet or you can contact Noobody to help you land it

Thanks for the continued trust,God bless

Cheers smiley

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 10:38am On Mar 06, 2019
mikeycharles:
Better contact Noobody and avoid the taxonomy Xiaomi employs to further confuse their prospective customers.

The confusion nor be sma tin,u need to be an expert to decipher it,talk to the pros grin

We are here to help,

Cheers
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 10:38am On Mar 06, 2019
reaky:

I don't even know where I dropped mine sef
Last time I bought data on it
I could not even use d data
Na so I ves drop am
Airtel has been doing me well ever since, both data and calls is very good. Glo data self is not as cheap as it used to be so no incentive to use glo

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 10:43am On Mar 06, 2019
adeolubells:
Trust this Noobody o! He got me my Xiaomi Mi8 lite in two weeks, I'm enjoying it! This phone is sleek, fine and fun.

All thanks to God,thanks for the continued trust,very glad your deal worked out great,it was a great pleasure to serve,

Enjoy your beast

Cheers smiley
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by donbenie(m): 10:45am On Mar 06, 2019
BryanWyatt:

Hidden android 9 by MIUI skin
Yeah,but there are Serious UI improvements overall.. shocked
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 10:50am On Mar 06, 2019
georgee:
Noobody na correct guy. Second transaction am doing with him.. Both Xiaomi phones..
The guy na correct guy

Nice one boss,we are glad we could deliver again sir,

All thanks to God,thanks for the continued trust,very glad your deal worked out great,it was a great pleasure to serve,

Enjoy your beast

Cheers
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Israellionel: 11:37am On Mar 06, 2019
Just Got A Call From My Local Post Office,
To Pick Up A Pouch I Ordered Since January 16th.
I Thank God Sha Oo,
Cos Some People Wey Order Phone's Dey Wait Almost 90 Days To Collect Their Phones.
Thank God For Me Ooo.
cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by reaky(m): 12:09pm On Mar 06, 2019
acekid109:

Airtel has been doing me well ever since, both data and calls is very good. Glo data self is not as cheap as it used to be so no incentive to use glo

Airtel the smart network
Na there ah de oo
I don move many people join sef
Calls plus data dem get am wela grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Reddington(m): 12:17pm On Mar 06, 2019
StRichard:
This one Custom is removing and inserting I hope they never wan nak me charge.
Very likely, bro.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MilesLamar(m): 12:17pm On Mar 06, 2019
Israellionel:
Just Got A Call From My Local Post Office,
To Pick Up A Pouch I Ordered Since January 16th.
I Thank God Sha Oo,
Cos Some People Wey Order Phone's Dey Wait Almost 90 Days To Collect Their Phones.
Thank God For Me Ooo.
cheesy

Yeye Talk
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Teedeechian(m): 12:18pm On Mar 06, 2019
Nltaliban:

It's not glaring here. But if I screenshot WhatsApp chat ehn

Is it once you screenshot you experience the blur, or when you share it on WhatsApp?, you know WhatsApp do reduce image quality.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dazzy4real(m): 12:18pm On Mar 06, 2019
PLS WHO SELLA ACCESSORIES FOR XIAOMI. I NEED REDMI NOT 4X GLOBAL BATTERY ASAP. ANYONE THAT HAS IT PLS QUOTE ME WITH THE PRICE. THANKS
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by StRichard(m): 12:43pm On Mar 06, 2019
Reddington:

Very likely, bro.
jeez angry angry angry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Baroba(m): 1:01pm On Mar 06, 2019
Abeg, am caught in a dilemma Mi 8 or Mi 9 SE.. The Mi8 price has dropped significantly..Am looking for a phone with a good camera for my Instagram buisness.. My Mi Max don try, but the camera is not that good.. Any recommendation within the $350 price range will be appreciated.. Am looking for flagship camera @ budget price cheesy

GP and Fibonacci, your advice is needed..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by veramani31: 1:13pm On Mar 06, 2019
Baroba:
Abeg, am caught in a dilemma Mi 8 or Mi 9 SE.. The Mi8 price has dropped significantly..Am looking for a phone with a good camera for my Instagram buisness.. My Mi Max don try, but the camera is not that good.. Any recommendation within the $350 price range will be appreciated.. Am looking for flagship camera @ budget price cheesy

Mi 8 would be the better option here. Also consider the poco f1 because of battery incase you have to be on the go.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Horlaarsco: 1:14pm On Mar 06, 2019
Baroba:

I'm in same predicament.... Mi8 is SD 845 and it's kinda higher than SD 712 in mi9 ṣe... But mi9 ṣe is newer...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mfunkynation(m): 1:25pm On Mar 06, 2019
please link to download miui 10 global stable rom for ugglite
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 1:30pm On Mar 06, 2019
Baroba:

mi 8 or a used pixel 3
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 1:44pm On Mar 06, 2019
captainc2015:

Glo and airtel
Glo normally have wahala... However, what us the connection problem u talk about. If break in data connection, turn off ur data and on again for airtel data. For glo, i don't really use it. U could apply d same thing. Moreover having network bar doesn't mean u have full network o, sometimes na wash.so whether u have network bar or not just try using it to access ur network services, voice or call to know the true state of ur network... smiley

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rust6(m): 1:51pm On Mar 06, 2019
Between the Poco F1 and the new Redmi Note 7 pro which would u go for
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 1:54pm On Mar 06, 2019
Baroba:

Of course na Mi 8 na, no comparison sef.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 1:55pm On Mar 06, 2019
rust6:
sd845 is not a child's play ooo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 1:59pm On Mar 06, 2019
Baroba:

Mi 8 for me, pretty sure the camera will be better than what the 9SE offers. A flagship device will always be better than a upper midranger ooo. You can also slap a gcam on the Mi 8 since camera2api is enabled by default.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 2:00pm On Mar 06, 2019
Horlaarsco:

I'm in same predicament.... Mi8 is SD 845 and it's kinda higher than SD 712 in mi9 ṣe... But mi9 ṣe is newer...
Mi 8 is even technically newer because it is more future proof than the Mi 9 SE which is just a midrange phone, its almost like choosing Samsung Galaxy M30 over Galaxy s9.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Baroba(m): 2:00pm On Mar 06, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
mi 8 or a used pixel 3

Used pixel 3 is still very expensive bro, that's Google's latest flagship now, even a used 2XL is not cheap. I will go with Mi 8 6 / 128gb from Dreami store..

Thanks for all Una inputs.. highly appreciated
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 2:00pm On Mar 06, 2019
Horlaarsco:

Don't even compare the Mi 8 and the 9SE, they are not even in the same bracket. One stands head and shoulders above the other.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 2:02pm On Mar 06, 2019
rust6:
Poco of course unless you are after aesthetics.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4500) (4501) (4502) (4503) (4504) (4505) (4506) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.