Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4509) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9358095 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4506) (4507) (4508) (4509) (4510) (4511) (4512) ... (9324) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 11:43pm On Mar 07, 2019
EBUBS:
Next week I'll sell my redmi 5 plus for 30k.... Book now if interested.. grin grin
I'm very much interested pls. 08088731339
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by donprosper6(m): 12:48am On Mar 08, 2019
redmi 5 plus 30k? serious?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by TRIPLEJAY1: 3:06am On Mar 08, 2019
Want to sell my 3 weeks old Xaomi note 6 pro with all accessories and pack for 55k WhatsApp and reach me on o811498o253

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 4:10am On Mar 08, 2019
okwentency:
Are you on imo?

Port Harcourt.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by aezenkwu(m): 4:59am On Mar 08, 2019
TRIPLEJAY1:
Want to sell my 3 weeks old Xaomi note 6 pro with all accessories and pack for 55k

should be when? next month or now?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ugonna1054(m): 4:59am On Mar 08, 2019
Yoo guys, I just got my Iphone X Redmi 6 pro ... Landed in Nigeria exactly 2 weeks after I made purchase through the one and only Noobody kiss kiss picked it up 2 days later,
The pouch and Screen guard arrived Nigeria 16 days from the date of purchase, also picked it up two days later...

Paid 5h for the phone and 2h for the Accessories at the post office.

The phone's dope af......, The UI, Camera, Battery (superb) in short everything grin grin.......I'm loving all of it!!

Tho was expecting to see MIUI 10 Tear rubber cheesy
..been anticipating it since last year (on my sold note 5a prime), funny thing is that the MIUI 10 update now came out the day before I sold the note 5a prime cry.....no yawa sha, I'd patiently wait for the official MIUI 10 on my new 6 pro..

Attached is a picture in portrait mode (notice the blur effect grin grin. the phone is sweeting my belle walahi......

Thank you guys....

Thank you Noobody!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 6:02am On Mar 08, 2019
ugonna1054:
Yoo guys, I just got my Iphone X Redmi 6 pro ... Landed in Nigeria exactly 2 weeks after I made purchase through the one and only Noobody kiss kiss picked it up 2 days later,
The pouch and Screen guard arrived Nigeria 16 days from the date of purchase, also picked it up two days later...

The phone's dope af......, The UI, Camera, Battery (superb) in short everything grin grin.......I'm loving all of it!!

..been anticipating it since last year (on my sold note 5a prime), funny thing is that the MIUI 10 update now came out the day before I sold the note 5a prime cry.....no yawa sha, I'd patiently wait for the official MIUI 10 on my new 6 pro..

Attached is a picture in portrait mode (notice the blur effect grin grin. the phone is sweeting my belle walahi......

Thank you guys....

Thank you Noobody!!!
Don't bother to update, if you do, your phone go brick, don't know if there's a fix for this fake rom now.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 6:12am On Mar 08, 2019
Gptech:

Don't bother to update, if you do, your phone go brick, don't know if there's a fix for this fake rom now.

grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NessieRey: 6:15am On Mar 08, 2019
Mustiboy:
I'm very much interested pls. 08088731339
Sorry to spoil your parade bro, it has been booked by me. grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NessieRey: 6:16am On Mar 08, 2019
donprosper6:
redmi 5 plus 30k? serious?
same goes for you bro. grin cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kmartt(m): 6:34am On Mar 08, 2019
organism3:
any fairly used note 4x for sale?if

I have note 4x for sale, though with cracked digitizer.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by StRichard(m): 6:36am On Mar 08, 2019
Just updated, it cost me 1.6g to run the update

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 08, 2019
TRIPLEJAY1:
Want to sell my 3 weeks old Xaomi note 6 pro with all accessories and pack for 55k

why do you want to sell
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 7:12am On Mar 08, 2019
Born2smile:

Bro the matter is deeper than you think.

If you have been following these issues for years, you will know that China has been time and again accused of stealing trade secrets via various methods including computer hacking, espionage, etc.

Imagine investing billions into research and development and then someone from nowhere spies and copies what you have developed, quickly produces and starts selling at a price that you can not even think of competing with.

Those are part of the issues why the Crack down on Huawei. I think they are just trying to make Huawei a scapegoat.

The fear of losing economic dominance is as a result of the above.
if the American govt is convinced that they are being spied on, they should provide proof or effect a total ban on all Chinese products not making Huawei a scapegoat. I even wish we Africans can copy good things too, let America ban us but no we would be copying rubbish dressing, rubbish sexual behaviours, rubbish morals. Africa has issues o

12 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:24am On Mar 08, 2019
ugonna1054:

Thank you guys....

Thank you Noobody!!!

That ROM is a shop ROM, don't even dare to update it o. Brick city calling.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NessieRey: 7:33am On Mar 08, 2019
fibonacci2526:

That ROM is a shop ROM, don't even dare to update it o. Brick city calling.
why is this?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:38am On Mar 08, 2019
NessieRey:
why is this?

A fake ROM is installed. That phone Redmi 6 pro, Mi 6x, Mi 8SE don't have official global ROM because they were specifically made for the Chinese market. So any Global ROM you see on these phones are fake ROMs

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ibawon(m): 7:42am On Mar 08, 2019
WinningSun:

wow will attend that event #MiFans

If the event comes up, me sef go show face ooo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NessieRey: 7:43am On Mar 08, 2019
genius43:

A fake ROM is installed. That phone Redmi 6 pro, Mi 6x, Mi 8SE don't have official global ROM because they were specifically made for the Chinese market. So any Global ROM you see on these phones are fake ROMs
That's awful.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by reaky(m): 7:56am On Mar 08, 2019
macbeyland:

Port Harcourt.

I think he meant to ask if you're on Imo messager
cheesy cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NessieRey: 7:57am On Mar 08, 2019
genius43:

does this mean the phone is forever stuck on the fake rom with no chance for an update? Any remedy?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:58am On Mar 08, 2019
genius43:

There's official global rom for redmi 6 pro now.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Joiedevivre: 8:06am On Mar 08, 2019
Gptech:

There's official global rom for redmi 6 pro now.
Tell us more bro. I have my redmi 6 pro en route from china.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:13am On Mar 08, 2019
Joiedevivre:
Tell us more bro. I have my redmi 6 pro en route from china.
Wait make e land first.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Joiedevivre: 8:18am On Mar 08, 2019
Gptech:

Wait make e land first.
LOL
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:40am On Mar 08, 2019
NessieRey:
does this mean the phone is forever stuck on the fake rom with no chance for an update? Any remedy?
ifedith, what of raj?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 8:50am On Mar 08, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
ifedith, what of raj?
Yeah he can help... Helped me with fake rom wahala.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tyoba: 8:56am On Mar 08, 2019
Hope you all saw the other picture of the updated fake rom to global 10.2
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:57am On Mar 08, 2019
tyoba:

Redmi note 5 hardly comes with shop rom
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tyoba: 8:59am On Mar 08, 2019
tyoba:

Nobody sells more of global version of phones sha. Got my Note 6 pro global version from him also. Updated without issues but back to my note 5a prime with 10.2 firmware also. lighter to carry arrd with my main phones.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Joiedevivre: 8:59am On Mar 08, 2019
tyoba:
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Joiedevivre: 9:01am On Mar 08, 2019
Ifedith:

Yeah he can help... Helped me with fake rom wahala.
can you help me with his digits?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4506) (4507) (4508) (4509) (4510) (4511) (4512) ... (9324) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.