Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,284 members, 7,829,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4620) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9296726 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4617) (4618) (4619) (4620) (4621) (4622) (4623) ... (9322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SaintUlot: 5:09am On Apr 04, 2019
I am considering a xiaomi device, which of their device will you recommend? I need a phone with a strong battery that can last for at least 24 hours under heavy usage and which i can easily root and tweak to my taste.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mikeycharles(m): 5:30am On Apr 04, 2019
SaintUlot:
I am considering a xiaomi device, which of their device will you recommend? I need a phone with a strong battery that can last for at least 24 hours under heavy usage and which i can easily root and tweak to my taste.
Redmi Note 7
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mikeycharles(m): 5:34am On Apr 04, 2019
henry007:

Won't trade my Pocophone for the iPhone 7 Plus tho unless i'm trying to get a phone camera for filming only, that is what my iPhone X actually is.

I may be biased coz i got bored of Apple's simplicity and average battery life.
So are you saying what I think you're saying shocked cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 6:36am On Apr 04, 2019
Someone says they really need a birth control on its new phone production grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 04, 2019
Humblega:

Here is wot I got on internet concerning their top network providers LTE bands. Let search phones with this.....

Nice one bro. Thanks a lot
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:20am On Apr 04, 2019
Mckandre:

cheesy cheesy cheesy imagine having to wait for the price of a new device to stabilize, flood the market with different products so you won't have to choose another brand.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:21am On Apr 04, 2019
SaintUlot:

Max 3.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:21am On Apr 04, 2019
Mckandre:

Redmi pro series has been phased out. Abi dem wan revive am?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saintkenny(m): 7:39am On Apr 04, 2019

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saintkenny(m): 7:42am On Apr 04, 2019
Mckandre:

Remember the Redmi is now a brand. Technically not a Xiaomi progeny.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:48am On Apr 04, 2019
saintkenny:
Cc: earthrealm
Fibonacci2526

See your next phone grin
https://www.gsmarena.com/oneplus_7_case_renders_surface_showing_off_notchless_display_and_triple_rear_cameras-news-36353.php

I will pass, am done for the year. So help me God. grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:48am On Apr 04, 2019
GrandMufti:

They wan revive am o, it's looking like they will make the pro series their flagship since they now a brand of their own. But we still known say na flagship with cheaper price. They are about to scatter the table again.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 7:52am On Apr 04, 2019
genius43:

. But we still known say na flagship with cheaper price. They are about to scatter the table again.
e sha no fit cheap pass poco 2
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 7:53am On Apr 04, 2019
henry007:

Won't trade my Pocophone for the iPhone 7 Plus tho unless i'm trying to get a phone camera for filming only, that is what my iPhone X actually is.

I may be biased coz i got bored of Apple's simplicity and average battery life.

Whao. I am surprised to see this coming from Henry007. I think you deserve some accolades. cool wink

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 7:57am On Apr 04, 2019
fibonacci2526:

cheesy cheesy cheesy imagine having to wait for the price of a new device to stabilize, flood the market with different products so you won't have to choose another brand.
those that wait for the price to go down re the ones that i pity, the early shop price, the plentiful options they will ve to face thinking that a better one will show up; Will live them indecisive till years to come with no device to call their own.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 7:57am On Apr 04, 2019
SaintUlot:
mi max 3

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:00am On Apr 04, 2019
Holuwaxheun:

Whao. I am surprised to see this coming from Henry007. I think you deserve some accolades. cool wink
me sef shock ooo....but na d truth sha....ios is just too plain nd simple
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 8:01am On Apr 04, 2019
GrandMufti:

i think so, this new successor will do well unlike the predecessor with MTK chipset.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 8:03am On Apr 04, 2019
SaintUlot:

Mi max 3, Redmi 7, Note 7, Note 7 pro, Poco F1, note 6 pro, Note 5 (Depending on your budget )

Chat me up to place your order...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:07am On Apr 04, 2019
fibonacci2526:

I will pass, am done for the year. So help me God. grin grin

grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:07am On Apr 04, 2019
genius43:

They wan revive am o, it's looking like they will make the pro series their flagship since they now a brand of their own. But we still known say na flagship with cheaper price. They are about to scatter the table again.

I tell you o. Table shakers
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:08am On Apr 04, 2019
Mckandre:
i think so, this new successor will do well unlike the predecessor with MTK chipset.

Na the mtk kill the redmi pro. Camera and everything else was ok
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by plucky16(m): 8:25am On Apr 04, 2019
Pls anyone with the link to download global rom for redmi note 7?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 8:26am On Apr 04, 2019
GrandMufti:

grin

As in for real o, I nor do again.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:28am On Apr 04, 2019
fibonacci2526:

As in for real o, I nor do again.

Abi o

You dey feel the Samsung browser update?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by davit: 8:32am On Apr 04, 2019
What is ur budget? I have a high end one for sale. Mi Mix 2 6gb 128gb. Still in its pristine state. Less than a year. If ur budget matches it I might let go the phone.

Nochious123:
good evening house,pls is there any 1 having a xiaomi device for sale
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 8:33am On Apr 04, 2019
Nochious123:
good evening house,pls is there any 1 having a xiaomi device for sale

Contacts on signature for calls and whatsapp,

Cheers
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by meemich234(m): 8:40am On Apr 04, 2019
YOI ARE THE REAL MVP MAN

SALUTE!!!!

michelism:

Last February was the only time in 19yrs that I was unable to buy her gift for Val and I no longer want that in my head, though she never complained because she understands. As regards Easter, don't worry, I'm in form grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by colorsofrainbow: 8:42am On Apr 04, 2019
Holuwaxheun:

Mi max 3, Redmi 7, Note 7, Note 7 pro, Poco F1, note 6 pro, Note 5 (Depending on your budget )

Chat me up to place your order...
ur number
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fantilopezzy: 8:58am On Apr 04, 2019
SaintUlot:
note5-note 7pro depending on your cash rate
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fantilopezzy: 9:00am On Apr 04, 2019
saintkenny:

Remember the Redmi is now a brand. Technically not a Xiaomi progeny.
yeah your right
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dhesteenhy(m): 9:04am On Apr 04, 2019
Please how much can I buy a xiaomi redmi note 7

(1) (2) (3) ... (4617) (4618) (4619) (4620) (4621) (4622) (4623) ... (9322) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.